Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 3:20 AM
May 2015
Her hair is styled like a waterdop; no strands drawn at all, just curves to her hair.

Providing other images to compare.

That's a curious retro style. I don't know if that was a deliberate thing from the artist/animators, or they were trying to save on a budget (which is a possibility). But anyway it gives her a unique retro charm that makes her very distinct.

Haneken2086Yesterday, 2:38 PM
Yesterday, 3:45 AM
Apr 2019
Interesting observation, looks plausible. Would be interesting to hear what the motivations behind the hair was.

Got to say, I’m really enjoying this anime
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Nov 2020
Todday said:
Interesting observation, looks plausible. Would be interesting to hear what the motivations behind the hair was.

Got to say, I’m really enjoying this anime

It's going to make us cry for sure :)
Yesterday, 6:07 PM
Mar 2024
She kinda reminds me of Connie from Steven’s Universe.

Edit to clarify, because sometimes her hair has been drawn like that
12 hours ago

Feb 2020
I like Hana's hair. I think it looks cute.
9 hours ago

Jan 2012
Haneken2086 said:
Her hair is styled like a waterdop; no strands drawn at all, just curves to her hair.

That's a curious retro style. I don't know if that was a deliberate thing from the artist/animators, or they were trying to save on a budget (which is a possibility). But anyway it gives her a unique retro charm that makes her very distinct.

And how do you think her hair looking like different would affect the budget? Throwing more money at animators won't make them draw more lines or add more details. Obviously it's a creative choice. Stop making everything about money, it doesn't work like that.
8 hours ago
May 2015
Reply to ukloim
Haneken2086 said:

And how do you think her hair looking like different would affect the budget? Throwing more money at animators won't make them draw more lines or add more details. Obviously it's a creative choice. Stop making everything about money, it doesn't work like that.
@ukloim You may be correct that it's a creative choice. All the other girls in the show have fairly detailed hairstyles, in contrast to Hana. I should have spotted that before.

More topics from this board

Poll: » NegaPosi Angler Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 17

46 by DicWholesome »»
Yesterday, 3:55 PM

» Hype?

Rexnihilo - Jul 30

18 by Rosenfla »»
Oct 17, 9:30 PM

Poll: » NegaPosi Angler Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 10

42 by LordKirkis »»
Oct 16, 12:41 PM

Poll: » NegaPosi Angler Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 3

74 by perseii »»
Oct 15, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.