Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 5:47 AM

Oct 2018
This character from Tate no Yuusha is so badly written that it's impossible to hate her, she's just cringe, worse than any soap opera villain.

Rudeus is impossible to like, the moment you make your character a pedo, he/she is beyond redemption.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 14, 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to Zarutaku

@JaaShooUhh I would even pay money to get bullied by her, and enjoy it to the fullest.
@Zarutaku yeah, not me. I'd gladly go to prison for pushing them into an oncoming train.
Jun 16, 12:02 PM
Nov 2023
Any character is lovable if you're stupid or deranged enough. I once saw a truck decked out with Jared Leto's Joker with painted decals and everything, so at this point nothing can surprise me.
Jul 13, 10:53 AM

Jul 2023
Now that I'm in the second half of my Fate UBW rewatch and Matou Shinji gets more and more screentime, I agree with those who despise him
Jul 13, 11:25 AM
Oct 2023
This mf, I just hate him whenever i remeber naruto moments

Jul 13, 11:27 AM

Aug 2021
when ever I see this creature's face, my blood starts to boil and the only thing that comes in my mind is "I want killed this thing"

Jul 13, 2:39 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ConstantReader
No idea how anyone could possibly like Happosai from Ranma 1/2, he's like Mineta but 100 times worse.
@ConstantReader Oh God, how true. The only character I really *HATED* in Ranma. I swear he brought several episodes down for me. I completely agree with you!
Jul 13, 2:46 PM
Dec 2023
Nana from talentless nana I hate her
Let me tell you how much I've come to hate since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for nana at this micro-instant.Hate. Hate.
Jul 13, 3:19 PM
Apr 2024
Shinji from fate and Shou were already said so I will nominate Elan 0 from gundam the witch from mercury, he does nothing and every criticism about the show can return to him. Also he made elan 5 act like he did in ep 10, it is unforgivable
Jul 13, 3:37 PM

Jan 2008
Easy Rudeus from Mushoko Tensei.

Also the MC from Redo of Healer. Guy almost deserved what happened to him in the end
Jul 15, 8:45 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to UberBat
Easy Rudeus from Mushoko Tensei.

Also the MC from Redo of Healer. Guy almost deserved what happened to him in the end
@UberBat That guy was just stupid. What kind of Moron would go through that all over again when you had that much power & the ability to over-write the ENTIRE freaking timeline. After watching the entire thing, it's just basically a disguised Rape Hentai written by an Incel. Also, the two Princesses can fit into this Thread's category. What a pair of bitches at the start. So I also nominate Flare & Norn.
Jul 15, 8:48 PM

Feb 2009
Might be a bad takeaway for some, but I absolutely despise Usopp from one piece, to me the comedy relief is not there or funny. Same with Mako from KLK.
Jul 15, 9:01 PM

Feb 2020
Matou Shinji from fate series is the only character that comes to mind rn

edit: Just saw someone mentioned Taiga from toradora and I couldn't agree anymore!!! she is annoying, abusive and ugly as hell
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 3 )

Cestlavie_ - Yesterday

146 by SuperAdventure »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you collect anime cels? Or other anime production materials?

DesuMaiden - Sep 24

13 by Lost_Viking »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime of the Season ( 1 2 )

Raajdeep - Sep 19

64 by perseii »»
37 minutes ago

» Would you sacrifice your favorite anime in exchange for that your waifu will become real?

Spunkert - 5 hours ago

19 by Hero_of_My_Story »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » bad ending means a bad show?

deg - Sep 26

40 by Absurdo_N »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.