Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 6:42 PM

Oct 2017
Sensei goes all out with these performance chapters man, insane. The art was so good. Would love to hear these music someday.
Jun 24, 8:33 PM
Aug 2023
I gotta say the art in this chapter was insanely good.
man I don't even think that any studio could draw in such details as some panels here.
Jun 24, 11:40 PM
May 2021
It was worth the 2.5 month wait for these three chapters. But I don't want this to happen again :)
Jun 25, 10:58 AM

Aug 2018
With a performance like that by Ichiei I don't think Tokise can even win it but damn the art is so good
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jun 25, 10:59 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Molamu
I gotta say the art in this chapter was insanely good.
man I don't even think that any studio could draw in such details as some panels here.
@Molamu True but i do hope we get a second season
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jun 25, 2:04 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Marcus5768
@Molamu True but i do hope we get a second season
@Marcus5768 i hope too
But the style of the anime doesn't have that much of a power like in the manga just make me sad ;(

Also after rewatching the anime for the sixth time and reading the whole manga for the second time i gotta say if they will continue on the same style of drawing I don't think they can be as good as the manga, because the part they adapted in the anime the style of drawing in the manga was good but after many chapters the style changed very much that it's not even comparable so I don't know if second season would be as cool as the manga.
(And i say this because the drawing of this manga play major theme in the plot)
Jun 27, 2:10 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Molamu
@Marcus5768 i hope too
But the style of the anime doesn't have that much of a power like in the manga just make me sad ;(

Also after rewatching the anime for the sixth time and reading the whole manga for the second time i gotta say if they will continue on the same style of drawing I don't think they can be as good as the manga, because the part they adapted in the anime the style of drawing in the manga was good but after many chapters the style changed very much that it's not even comparable so I don't know if second season would be as cool as the manga.
(And i say this because the drawing of this manga play major theme in the plot)
@Molamu Yeah for S2 need a better studio and would love to hear more awesome performances of Koto 😍

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 135 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jul 12

1 by downymaiden »»
Jul 13, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 132 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 24

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 26, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 5

6 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 26, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 133 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 24

1 by Gialoush »»
Jun 24, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

5 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 24, 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.