Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 17, 8:24 AM

Feb 2020
Does he form relationships at all, any chance for harem? want to know if it's worth watching here
super ecchi moments and good looking characters would also be nice

Jun 17, 9:44 AM
Dec 2022
That's what you're looking for? Well, there really is no harem although some of the girls became fond of him or something. As for if it has the ecchi theme, not really. It isn't heavy on it.
Jun 17, 12:09 PM

Apr 2020
If they are making Ozamu lore accurate, then it'd be in the girls best interest not to form a relationship with him.
Jun 17, 2:37 PM
Nov 2018
@CheliosX I have seen this same thread for several animes for next season on whether it's going to be a harem or not. Maybe it's a trend?
Jun 17, 2:38 PM
Dec 2022
Moppit said:
@CheliosX I have seen this same thread for several animes for next season on whether it's going to be a harem or not. Maybe it's a trend?

Oh? I had no idea. It's the first time I'm seeing it.
Jun 18, 12:52 AM
Oct 2020
I have seen scenes from manga where he tells girls they are not worth doing double suisui with (just in case someone gets made, not using the actual word), so don't think he is ever gonna get along with a girl, harem however is very plausible as this is an isekai
Jun 23, 8:21 AM
Apr 2022
The relationship he have is with the girl he want do suecide.

There's echhi, and many female characters around. Some of them like him or like to be together with him.
Jun 23, 6:49 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to CheliosX
That's what you're looking for? Well, there really is no harem although some of the girls became fond of him or something. As for if it has the ecchi theme, not really. It isn't heavy on it.
@CheliosX

Thanks for the responses everynyan ahh
Random shows with no great deals of interest need something to 'hook' me is all

Jun 23, 6:55 PM
Dec 2022
DoisacChopper said:
@CheliosX

Thanks for the responses everynyan ahh
Random shows with no great deals of interest need something to 'hook' me is all

Not a problem. It happens to me too.
Jun 26, 6:26 PM
Apr 2023
CheliosX said:

Hey, fancy seeing you here. I just used the manga extension that you shared (you were completely right about the strongest magician in the demon lord's army being listed as a harem there) for this title and it's listening this one as a harem too...

Your comment on the other hand indicates that it isn't... mind elaborating a bit? Thanks again for your help previously.
Jun 26, 6:46 PM
Dec 2022
jasohn said:
CheliosX said:

Hey, fancy seeing you here. I just used the manga extension that you shared (you were completely right about the strongest magician in the demon lord's army being listed as a harem there) for this title and it's listening this one as a harem too...

Your comment on the other hand indicates that it isn't... mind elaborating a bit? Thanks again for your help previously.

Ah I see I see. That's cool then. As for this anime, the manga does have the harem tag like you said but it's basically not a harem like that. The elven priestess has a thing for him or is rather attracted to him, the cat beast girl also has a thing for him I think and his lover that he wants to die with, that's probably why the harem tag is there. As for it being ecchi, yea, it's ecchi. Mild nudity for the female characters and all but I don't know if the anime will censor the bits.
Jun 26, 6:49 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to CheliosX
jasohn said:
CheliosX said:

Ah I see I see. That's cool then. As for this anime, the manga does have the harem tag like you said but it's basically not a harem like that. The elven priestess has a thing for him or is rather attracted to him, the cat beast girl also has a thing for him I think and his lover that he wants to die with, that's probably why the harem tag is there. As for it being ecchi, yea, it's ecchi. Mild nudity for the female characters and all but I don't know if the anime will censor the bits.
@CheliosX ah I see, thanks again!
Jun 28, 6:05 PM

Nov 2009
OH,

so the series is technically Harem with girls affections

But it just comes with the usual dense MC that isn't interested in romance at all and ignores all affections.

(that's what I got out of this thread) (hmm... I might watch a few episodes, but I am not really fond of the weird plot where MC is trying to "Kill Yourself"... huh... these days the KYS word is usually a ban word from any social media, lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 8, 10:54 PM
Apr 2022
The story is actually pretty good
Jul 11, 2:45 PM
Mar 2021
Well, This anime used reference Dazai Osamu even lore accurate cause he was a charismatic writer and nihilism character. IRL he tries to suicide for 6th timed with his couples(but he still alive last one was 6th that he died).
Jul 16, 9:18 PM

Mar 2017
so the series is technically Harem with girls affections(that's what I got out of this thread)

I'm sorry, I don't know how this answer thread turned out this bad either.

Regarding harem, it's a definite no. And regarding ecchi, I can't remember any notable scene except the first chapter and a much much later one that won't make it to anime. So it probably won't earn the tag.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23

69 by AkiFosu »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16

74 by AkiFosu »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3

62 by Dk-Ghoul »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24

54 by GooseHybrid »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

194 by AkiFosu »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.