Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 6:46 PM
Mar 2019
I had this show on pause for 2 months and forgot about it, I think I will finish it in the summer life is busy and watching other anime as well Made me forgot, I hate forgetting anime I'm watching that are on hold. Have this ever happen to anyone else where you forgot your watching a show you put on hold?
Apr 18, 7:00 PM
Nov 2018
If I didn't have much interest in the show to begin with, but still curious about it then yes. I'll quit watching it and keep it in to watch later category. I have a few like that I completely forgot, or can't be bothered to keep watching in my watch list.
MoppitApr 18, 9:48 PM
Apr 18, 7:06 PM
Apr 2023
I paused too. Only because of the hype I saw on here did I start up again. And I fell hard. I binged like GOT season 1 style binge. Laughed, cried, you name it. Crazy thinking back about it.
Apr 18, 8:53 PM
Aug 2020
i think i have eidetic memory so I don't know how it feels
Apr 18, 9:48 PM
Sep 2019
I've done that with other shows. It's funny realizing I was halfway through a season and got distracted.
Apr 19, 12:11 AM

Apr 2021
Yes, it has happened a few times. I started to watch a show and like 6 episodes in, something else came up in life and I forgot I was watching that anime, then I start another series, but later find that anime and don’t remember anything.

🤦🏻‍♂️😅😂
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 19, 12:27 AM

Jul 2023
I usually do that with shonen anime. Needless to say, they have a history of being long, so it’s easy to get distracted by some new shiny thing and put the longer animes on hold for a while.
It'll all be okay in the end. If you're not okay, it's not the end.
Apr 19, 2:18 AM
Feb 2022
it happens sometimes. there are some shows I ended up putting on hold for more than a year
Apr 19, 3:03 AM
Nov 2020
Yes I’ve put stuff on hold if I’m watching a lot or just busy with life and I don’t have time to devote to a series but I want to come back to it
Apr 19, 3:21 AM

Apr 2020
No, cause changing the MaL Button from "On Hold" to "Watching" isn't what actually makes me go watch something...
Apr 19, 4:28 AM

Nov 2019
kreshre said:
I had this show on pause for 2 months and forgot about it, I think I will finish it in the summer life is busy and watching other anime as well Made me forgot, I hate forgetting anime I'm watching that are on hold. Have this ever happen to anyone else where you forgot your watching a show you put on hold?

Life ia so busy that you forgot to put punctuations down properly, but still got time to create a purposeless thread on this God-forsaken shite.
SgtBateManApr 19, 4:36 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 19, 6:33 AM
Sep 2020
SgtBateMan said:
kreshre said:

Life ia so busy that you forgot to put punctuations down properly, but still got time to create a purposeless thread on this God-forsaken shite.

Exactly what I wanted to write a well when I saw this ridiculous thread
Apr 19, 9:50 AM
Feb 2021
Prioritise
1. Anime
2.Work,family,friends,all that shit.
Apr 19, 9:58 AM
Aug 2018
It happens all the time for me, especially if it's a seasonal anime.
Apr 19, 10:23 AM

May 2022
Yeah I’ve done that with shows that go on hiatus. Once they come back I’m usually watching too many other shows. I’ll eventually get to them.
Apr 19, 10:34 AM

Apr 2020
Only with lengthier anime (30+ episodes) like some Jojo parts or Blood+, or with anime I was struggling to finish because they became disappointing after a certain point, like Shield Hero.
Apr 19, 10:48 AM
Mar 2019
SgtBateMan said:
kreshre said:

your acting like I'm hating on the show, I'm not, I m just asking if anyone forgot they were watching any show they were watching, but forgot they were watching, so who knew asking a question is pointless.
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Merve2Love
No, cause changing the MaL Button from "On Hold" to "Watching" isn't what actually makes me go watch something...

You win the thread.
Keep scrolling
Apr 19, 1:31 PM
Dec 2020
"weil es peinlich währe wenn wir uns wieder sehen"
Apr 19, 1:32 PM
Dec 2020
"weil es peinlich währe wenn wir uns wieder sehen"
Apr 19, 4:23 PM
Feb 2023
anyone have any other show recommendations that are kinda similar in theme. (I also like the topic of memory loss)
Apr 19, 4:24 PM
Feb 2023
unbeatenb said:
anyone have any other show recommendations that are kinda similar in theme. (I also like the topic of memory loss)

ik it's irrelevant lol
Apr 19, 6:36 PM

Nov 2019
Kreshre said:
SgtBateMan said:

your acting like I'm hating on the show, I'm not, I m just asking if anyone forgot they were watching any show they were watching, but forgot they were watching, so who knew asking a question is pointless.

It's nothing personal, but people have brains to circulate thoughts before taking actions. Life must be that busy so that you even forgot you had one.
SgtBateManApr 19, 6:40 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 20, 1:23 AM
Feb 2022
Frankly, I wait generally for the diffusion to end in order to watch the anime at my own pace afterwards. I find harder to follow the story with only one episode per week because you tend to forgot the details or events of older episodes.

This is effect is especially true for anime with many episodes.
Apr 20, 4:28 AM
Nov 2019
Haha same, I forgot that I have stopped at ep 25, gotta finish today
Apr 20, 5:02 AM

Feb 2024
It happened to me already quite a few times. I even put on hold shows I personally like, mainly because I had other things to do with life at the time, but I find it pretty hard to get back into it. I'm trying to break that habit though, because there are a lot great episodes I could have missed otherwise.

More topics from this board

» Read the manga?

RealityChanges - 9 hours ago

7 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
2 hours ago

» Dub ( 1 2 )

Cutie-Kun - Jun 6

52 by Estefan »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

842 by FONZACUS »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 8

505 by MasterK »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 1

252 by MasterK »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.