Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 4, 5:23 PM
Mar 2023
I believe that the prologue of the first chapter is a way of telling us that the novel will be adapted in its entirety, at least the main story.
Apr 4, 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
Meh, disregarding the side stories is disgusting.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 4, 5:35 PM
Mar 2020
CrazyButNot4U said:

If you dont mind me asking, why so?
Apr 4, 6:05 PM
Oct 2023
Spice and Wolf will receive 6 seasons, trust the plan
Apr 4, 6:09 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to CatChud
Spice and Wolf will receive 6 seasons, trust the plan
@CatChud :,D HYPEE
Apr 4, 6:51 PM
Aug 2021
animrok_123 said:
I believe that the prologue of the first chapter is a way of telling us that the novel will be adapted in its entirety, at least the main story.

Is the main story finished in the lns? Considering it has been publishing for so long
Apr 4, 7:32 PM

Nov 2019
Joche1 said:
animrok_123 said:

Is the main story finished in the lns? Considering it has been publishing for so long

The author had announced the 17th to be the epilogue, but he's got new ideas for the work.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 4, 8:32 PM

Mar 2013
emoweeb2005 said:
CrazyButNot4U said:

If you dont mind me asking, why so?

For a complete experience of the source, that's what. 😆😆😆
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 5, 12:35 AM
Feb 2020
CrazyButNot4U said:

Honestly the only way to have the side stories are as ova or ep in chronological order like the 3erd short story in vol 7 taking place right after vol 2. So I think you have a point. I think they should somehow adapt all 3 side color novels. And heck maybe if possible a couple spring logs.
Apr 5, 7:11 PM

Dec 2009
I really fucking hope so.
I've never read the novels yet since watching the original anime in 2008, but I finally bought the first volume,
and really hope to see the whole main story animated, even though I have no idea how good it really is, as much as I loved the first two seasons.
Apr 6, 11:14 AM
Wisewolf

Dec 2021
Reply to Joche1
animrok_123 said:

@Joche1 The main story is completed at the end of volume 17.

Volumes 18 onwards are

As of now we're up to volume 24 that's been officially translated and released in English

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

42 by metatron13 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

51 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

68 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

75 by LuisSV23 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

59 by MegamiRem »»
12 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.