Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 6, 2023 3:14 AM

Apr 2013
I really can't take this match seriously with Midorima's bullshit ability.
Mar 30, 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Kagami was doin good, but now Kuroko bout to lock in.

On a side note I love how the ED changes up every episode. It ain't unique to Kuroko No Basket, but its a factor I love as I fucking love the OP and ED.
Jul 10, 7:48 PM
Aug 2021
Kagami tapped into new strength but didn't have the stamina to keep up with his newfound strength. Make sense tbh. The way Kagami started speaking at the end of the episode, made me realise that the sports anime I watched must have taken inspiration from that scene. Never expected Kuroko to punch him though or get punched back😂😂
Jul 11, 4:28 AM

Apr 2024
Every time Seirin attacks Shutoku ripostes, this is so frustrating. You feel like they're finally controlling the match with Kagami's high jump but in fact exhaustion is affecting him. Despite that this match is so thrilling. If the games against the other generation of miracles players are that exciting then I can't wait to watch them
Jul 11, 4:34 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to The_Black_B3ast
Kagami tapped into new strength but didn't have the stamina to keep up with his newfound strength. Make sense tbh. The way Kagami started speaking at the end of the episode, made me realise that the sports anime I watched must have taken inspiration from that scene. Never expected Kuroko to punch him though or get punched back😂😂
@The_Black_B3ast kuroko isn't the type to hurt a fly, that took me by surprise xD
Jul 11, 5:09 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to CutieAnshin
@The_Black_B3ast kuroko isn't the type to hurt a fly, that took me by surprise xD
@CutieAnshin Same😂😂
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

supdawg - Apr 8, 2012

252 by LtMeCreateAFkAcc »»
Aug 27, 4:10 AM

» [Help] Kuroko no basket OST Season 1 episode 24 OST

Ivancio1 - Aug 5

3 by Save_Train »»
Aug 5, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

368 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jul 20, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

118 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 18, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

99 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 17, 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.