Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 22, 12:06 AM
Nov 2021
So I’ve started watching part 2 and am beginning bored of Rudeus‘ perversion. I’m wondering, does he ever stop or lessen it or is he that way though the whole series?
Mar 22, 12:16 AM
Jun 2019
thriugh this part it lowers significantly and it's almost completely gone in the next season
Mar 22, 12:18 AM
Oct 2020
I imagine it's a character trait, that's not going anywhere. But wait for the manga readers, who keep up with it, to show up.
Mar 22, 12:23 AM
Oct 2019
No, garbage behavior imo, but It's imo.
Mar 22, 12:24 AM
Mar 2022
do pigs fly?????????
Mar 22, 12:34 AM
Aug 2011
no he's still scum, just getting older as rudeus
Mar 22, 12:47 AM

Apr 2021
Jking_The_Dark said:
So I’ve started watching part 2 and am beginning bored of Rudeus‘ perversion. I’m wondering, does he ever stop or lessen it or is he that way though the whole series?

In the second season, he is less of a perve than in the first season.

Sure he has certain instances, but for the most part, he is not like he was in the first season.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 22, 1:12 AM

Jul 2015
Nope. That's a fundamental character trait.
His character development is not about dropping it but managing it to non controversial level and living with it.
PiromyslMar 22, 5:56 AM

Mar 22, 1:23 AM

Oct 2015
Old_Greggu said:
I imagine it's a character trait, that's not going anywhere. But wait for the manga readers, who keep up with it, to show up.

The source material of Mushoku Tensei is light novel, not manga~

To OP:

To answer your question, no.

Rudeus will remain as a pervert into his adulthood, such as grabbing a girl’s breast in public.

If you are bored of his perverted behaviour, feel free to drop it~
Mar 22, 2:42 AM
バカ大王さん
Feb 2023
I read the light Novels. I would say he gets more adult in his kind of behaviour. So there is big a character development.
But he stays "hentai" 😁
Mar 22, 3:09 AM
Apr 2023
that's his character trait that makes him who he is you can't just change a personality that he born with
Mar 22, 3:56 AM
Oct 2022
no it's not going to change, it's going to stay until the end of the series
Mar 22, 4:03 AM
Jun 2023
Jking_The_Dark said:

season 2 is his peak pervert ness.
Mar 22, 4:34 AM
Nov 2023
Who are you people? He’s a normal young man with young man hormones and desires. Watch a show about Jesus or some other saint if hormonal young men having natural thoughts is a problem! And don’t say ‘but he’s already 30 plus when he gets isekai’d’ as a reason to try to shame him, he was totally inexperienced at that point and is currently experiencing 16 year old hormones and is in a world where he has the confidence to meet people, which he never had in his first life.
Mar 22, 5:17 AM
May 2022
Lots of Rudeus on this comment section.
Mar 22, 5:44 AM

Nov 2019
I have read all 22 volumes of LN but decided not to continue because I'm lazy. Although Rudeus does develop as a person in later volumes, he remains less of a pervert because that is who he is. 
Mar 22, 6:13 AM

Mar 2020
I hope he stays a pervert😤

Mar 22, 6:29 AM
Feb 2022
Jking_The_Dark said:

this is his character but when he grows up he will stop on some action and focus on another.
the problem is that the another action is worst then you imagine 😅
Mar 22, 9:29 AM
Oct 2020
NewestPersonHere said:
Old_Greggu said:

The source material of Mushoku Tensei is light novel, not manga~

To OP:

To answer your question, no.

Rudeus will remain as a pervert into his adulthood, such as grabbing a girl’s breast in public.

If you are bored of his perverted behaviour, feel free to drop it~

I never specified the source material, if my assumption is invalid that the manga is further along than the anime, correct me on that. 🤓
Mar 22, 10:38 AM
Oct 2023
not until last 2 volumes of light novel
Mar 22, 12:31 PM
Apr 2022
In the LN no he does not 😂
Mar 22, 8:44 PM
Apr 2022
I mean, he started out as a pedophile before he was reincarnated. It’s never addressed and for some fantastical reason he never gets called out for it. This story is just a brainless power fantasy with a harem dynamic. It’s “peak” escapism for people that lead pathetic lives and have to resort to admiring a literal pedo lol.
Mar 23, 2:17 AM

Jul 2017
kinda but not really
Mar 23, 11:46 AM
Jan 2021
He definitely becomes a lot more mature, but stays a pervert. But less creepy and more horndog
Mar 24, 4:45 AM
Sep 2021
I hate to be that guy but haven’t u seen half that stuff that happens it anime it’s not all positive get over it
Mar 24, 11:28 PM
Jan 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
no

stop complaining about it you snowflake

Usually when people complain about this is because the anime suffers from the fanservice… aka Fire Force. It’s alright for bro to not like it. And ngl, we should have already grown up as a community from using “snow flake.” Hence the people who say that usually are themselves the most offended (snowflake).
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 24, 11:32 PM
Jan 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
Who are you people? He’s a normal young man with young man hormones and desires. Watch a show about Jesus or some other saint if hormonal young men having natural thoughts is a problem! And don’t say ‘but he’s already 30 plus when he gets isekai’d’ as a reason to try to shame him, he was totally inexperienced at that point and is currently experiencing 16 year old hormones and is in a world where he has the confidence to meet people, which he never had in his first life.

I’ve never seen a projection as much as this one. Maybe people weren’t like you dude. It’s ok for bro not to like it… he has a different opinion.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 24, 11:37 PM
Nov 2023
official_brown said:
FutoiOtaku said:

I’ve never seen a projection as much as this one. Maybe people weren’t like you dude. It’s ok for bro not to like it… he has a different opinion.

Projection? I’m describing reality, the world where people are driven by hunger, cold and lust to survive and reproduce, I’m deeply concerned by the number of anime viewers who cry ‘hentai’ at any portrayal of normal physical attraction between humans of opposite or even the same gender. It’s ok to live under a rock and demand puritanical stories, there are plenty and I enjoy most of them. But enough denial of how population happens!
Mar 24, 11:39 PM
Jan 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
official_brown said:

Projection? I’m describing reality, the world where people are driven by hunger, cold and lust to survive and reproduce, I’m deeply concerned by the number of anime viewers who cry ‘hentai’ at any portrayal of normal physical attraction between humans of opposite or even the same gender. It’s ok to live under a rock and demand puritanical stories, there are plenty and I enjoy most of them. But enough denial of how population happens!

Maybe we aren’t just coomers and don’t spend all of our time jerkin it to hentai… some people just like to watch anime and yeah, that’s really it. It’s ok for you to be that way and for others to not. It’s really that simple.

The part of the anime community that sucks is BOTH the moral high groundists (this post is not), and the people who randomly cry snowflake when they themselves can’t take an opposite opinion.
Mar 25, 12:18 AM
Nov 2023
Looks like someone just needs to vent! I accepted both sides of the argument, spoke politely, but you still need to be offensive. Congrats on lowering the tone of MAL through your ‘snowflake’( a term I never used) views! And good luck in your sexless insular future.
Mar 25, 2:30 AM
Sep 2021
official_brown said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:
no

stop complaining about it you snowflake

Usually when people complain about this is because the anime suffers from the fanservice… aka Fire Force. It’s alright for bro to not like it. And ngl, we should have already grown up as a community from using “snow flake.” Hence the people who say that usually are themselves the most offended (snowflake).

" the anime suffers from fanservice" I'm sorry tits makes you uncomfortable lol
Mar 25, 3:16 AM

Jan 2013
Rudy is noticeably less creepy when he's older, but more importantly, don't expect the author to stop being a pervert any time soon.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 25, 6:07 AM
Jan 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
official_brown said:

You know what I’m talking about bro… I know you’re not dumb. It’s when there is a serious moment and then boobs randomly fly out randomly making the once serious situation into a comedy.

I don’t know what to tell you. Some people don’t like children + fanservice in MT. CRAZY, RIGHT?
Mar 26, 1:30 AM
Sep 2021
official_brown said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

You know what I’m talking about bro… I know you’re not dumb. It’s when there is a serious moment and then boobs randomly fly out randomly making the once serious situation into a comedy.

I don’t know what to tell you. Some people don’t like children + fanservice in MT. CRAZY, RIGHT?

that basically only happened once ( Ep9 ), in every other time it's either a gag ( like the apron scene ) or a dumb fight ( like the fight between her and that dude )

the Characters in MT are Fictional lol
Mar 26, 7:52 AM
Jan 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
official_brown said:

I don’t know what to tell you. Some people don’t like children fanservice in MT. CRAZY, RIGHT?

that basically only happened once ( Ep9 ), in every other time it's either a gag ( like the apron scene ) or a dumb fight ( like the fight between her and that dude )

It happens multiple times throughout the series since “Lucky Lecher” or something like that is the gag. Multiple times there are gags in the middle of fights, which it makes it worse than the comedy in DS.

And ok, some people legit get bored of seeing the same boob trope a million times. Idk why asking a simple question on MAL has the incels go crazy
Mar 29, 1:35 AM
Sep 2021
official_brown said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

It happens multiple times throughout the series since “Lucky Lecher” or something like that is the gag. Multiple times there are gags in the middle of fights, which it makes it worse than the comedy in DS.

And ok, some people legit get bored of seeing the same boob trope a million times. Idk why asking a simple question on MAL has the incels go crazy

the fact it happens in these fights or not doesn't matter because it's just a dumb 3 seconds gag or so

also " incels " ? really ? lol
May 17, 4:17 PM
Jan 2022
Nope, he's still going to be an old creep
Yesterday, 2:59 AM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Reply to ChaChaVan
Nope, he's still going to be an old creep
@ChaChaVan He's young G or are we watching the same show?
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. - 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

399 by JasperLord »»
May 19, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

190 by marta_valse »»
May 14, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

467 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
May 13, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.