The Witch and the Beast
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 17, 7:37 AM
Feb 2024
I love the manga but I feel that the anime is underrated
Mar 17, 11:22 AM
Oct 2020
Agreed definitely underrated. But the animation quality is sub-par, especially in action sequences, so that’s a big factor holding it back
Mar 17, 11:57 AM
Feb 2021
I’ve watched every episode so far and I can’t say I am that impressed by it. The only episodes I really enjoyed were the two episodes which didn’t have the MC’s in it. It’s just too much exposition talk and one dimensional secondary characters for me.
Mar 17, 12:22 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to sakio327
I’ve watched every episode so far and I can’t say I am that impressed by it. The only episodes I really enjoyed were the two episodes which didn’t have the MC’s in it. It’s just too much exposition talk and one dimensional secondary characters for me.
@sakio327 actually since I read the manga the main characters duo is so good there's more to them and their relationship will have development, it's just 12 episodes can't show it all the action
Mar 17, 12:30 PM

Apr 2020
Is it? Why? Make some points.

To me it's story lacks relevant consequences and our main characters are pretty one-dimensional.
It's rated.
Mar 17, 1:22 PM
Oct 2019
i genuinely hope this gets fully adapted
Mar 17, 1:28 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Merve2Love
Is it? Why? Make some points.

To me it's story lacks relevant consequences and our main characters are pretty one-dimensional.
It's rated.
@Merve2Love I am asking if it's popular in Japan or not popular
Mar 17, 1:33 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Haninegharbi
@Merve2Love I am asking if it's popular in Japan or not popular
@Haninegharbi

How can you feel that it's underrated, while not knowing how popular it is?
Mar 17, 2:09 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Merve2Love
@Haninegharbi

@Merve2Love it never was in top 10 for the week and i don't see many people talk about it
Mar 17, 3:25 PM
Jun 2022
actually i really loved the serie until chapter 26,the n i cant stand bc of the vampire shit,when vampires come in the story i i got tired of the story,vampires and their lifestyle more powerful vampires mindbreak the weak ones etc.Also i hate the opinion that when guideau become bait for vampireking s sex slave.. disgusting
Mar 17, 3:56 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to GrkmGks
actually i really loved the serie until chapter 26,the n i cant stand bc of the vampire shit,when vampires come in the story i i got tired of the story,vampires and their lifestyle more powerful vampires mindbreak the weak ones etc.Also i hate the opinion that when guideau become bait for vampireking s sex slave.. disgusting
@GrkmGks there's new arc after the vampire one it's still ongoing
Mar 17, 4:58 PM
Jun 2022
Haninegharbi said:
@GrkmGks there's new arc after the vampire one it's still ongoing

i know brother but did you read my paragraph,that things happened and make me uncomfortable but still i will read until finish.I am now in 40th chapter hope this vampire arc will finish in 2-3 chapter.Bc really come on oscar and dunward i hate them,why ashaf always count on them and also protect guideau...
Mar 17, 4:59 PM
Jun 2022
Merve2Love said:
@Haninegharbi

it s underrated in europe and asia,i dont know japan but this is reality(merve bizim ülkede bu anime ünlü değil,anla)
Mar 17, 9:10 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to GrkmGks
Merve2Love said:
@Haninegharbi

it s underrated in europe and asia,i dont know japan but this is reality(merve bizim ülkede bu anime ünlü değil,anla)
@GrkmGks do you think there's a chance for second season?
Mar 18, 11:50 AM
Apr 2023
this anime is so underrated. to me it feels like if Naoki urasawa wrote a regular ass shonen. because this doesn't follow any of the regular shonen plot writing
Mar 18, 1:05 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to SIimyBread
this anime is so underrated. to me it feels like if Naoki urasawa wrote a regular ass shonen. because this doesn't follow any of the regular shonen plot writing
@SIimyBread I hope for season 2 yes it is underrated but it have somehow average number of people who like it

More topics from this board

» are the ses of DVD and Blur-Ray volume good ?

Haninegharbi - Today

0 by Haninegharbi »»
Today, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

166 by Lin0o »»
Jun 2, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

82 by NoviSun »»
May 29, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8

82 by NoviSun »»
May 27, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Majo to Yajuu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28

36 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 29, 7:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.