Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 5:43 PM
May 2020
so humanity got wiped out and replaced, almost as though its just a cycle of life
Feb 24, 6:29 PM
Feb 2020
am confusing. is the guy at the end same guy as class rep? there's those memories flashback thing happen
Feb 24, 7:06 PM
May 2020
Reply to plz_dry
am confusing. is the guy at the end same guy as class rep? there's those memories flashback thing happen
@plz_dry yeah i think you're right same essence as the class rep but just raised differently
Feb 24, 9:27 PM
Oct 2020
Ok I get it's a cycle and all with humanity wiped out and then replaced with the pod humans? or whatever but I'm still confused. So it's over now i guess. The End. Final. No continues?
Feb 25, 12:09 AM
Feb 2020
Literally "everybody dies, some random Bull happens, the end".
I wasnt expecting a happy ending but I hoped it would atleast be satisfying.
NikoslovescoffeeFeb 25, 12:12 AM
Feb 25, 3:12 AM

Oct 2015
Can't say I'm satisfied. It was a good ride anyway, even with a bit of an disappointing ending.

Anyone know if the manga got axed because it wasn't popular? It definitely feels like an abrupt ending.
Tired, always tired!
Feb 25, 6:08 AM

Aug 2020
BRO AUTHOR WAS COOKING SO HARD AND THEN TRIPPED AND DROPED IT ON THE FLOOR AND THOUGHT WE WOULDNT NOTICE
Feb 26, 12:27 AM
May 2020
Huh? That was literally my reaction... A series with good potential wasted
Feb 26, 12:27 AM
May 2020
Reply to ChadtheChampion
BRO AUTHOR WAS COOKING SO HARD AND THEN TRIPPED AND DROPED IT ON THE FLOOR AND THOUGHT WE WOULDNT NOTICE
@ChadtheChampion exactly
Mar 4, 9:48 PM
Apr 2016
man.......... not even utilizing Noah criminal ending wtf.. i thought this would be one of my favorites
Mar 31, 4:22 PM

Oct 2016
Completely fell off after the promising beginning
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuujin no Kakushigoto Chapter 22 Discussion

JuicyPineapple - Feb 17

12 by Kurasaki_Kenji »»
Feb 23, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Uchuujin no Kakushigoto Chapter 21 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 10

7 by JuicyPineapple »»
Feb 15, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Uchuujin no Kakushigoto Chapter 20 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 27

6 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 13, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Uchuujin no Kakushigoto Chapter 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 20

6 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 13, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Uchuujin no Kakushigoto Chapter 18 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

5 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 13, 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.