Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Who is your favorite Araragi ship?
Jan 1, 3:32 PM
Mar 2016
What is your favorite Araragi ship? Feel free to share your thoughts and reply.
Lost_HeartsJan 1, 3:50 PM
Jan 1, 3:51 PM

Mar 2021
Hachikuji imo is a better fit to Araragi then any other character.

Now hear me out before lashing out about pedophilia.

First of all, Araragi is pedophile himself through and through, so it doesn't really matter.

Secondly, I am referring to teenage Hachikuji.

Their relation ship is just the best.
Jan 1, 4:03 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Potatoboy11

First of all, Araragi is pedophile himself through and through, so it doesn't really matter.

@Potatoboy11 omfg😂
bro you saying
hear me out before lashing out about pedophilia. First of all, Araragi is pedophile himself
I was laughing my ass off. But anyway, is it because she is a kid that you ship them? Or is it because of the relationship they have with each other? Cuz Shinobu looks like she is 8, and the two of them are together all the time.
Jan 1, 5:06 PM
Jun 2020
Potatoboy11 said:

but she’s not real
Jan 1, 5:15 PM
Dec 2021
SENJOUGAHARA 1000%
Jan 1, 5:24 PM
Mar 2013
hanekawa. but i want her as mc’s perma mistress/side chick. hitagi is first ofc despite the former being my fav girl.
Jan 1, 5:34 PM

Mar 2021
Cross_2D said:
Potatoboy11 said:

but she’s not real

Neither are the other girls, but you don't see anyone complaining.
Jan 1, 5:36 PM

Mar 2021
Lost_Hearts said:
@Potatoboy11 omfg😂
bro you saying
hear me out before lashing out about pedophilia. First of all, Araragi is pedophile himself
I was laughing my ass off. But anyway, is it because she is a kid that you ship them? Or is it because of the relationship they have with each other? Cuz Shinobu looks like she is 8, and the two of them are together all the time.

Their relationship is very dynamic and I very much love it. And I totally didn't mean anything in a pedophile manner.
Jan 1, 5:55 PM

Feb 2010
honestly kisshot heart underblade. and can be sumed up with this one scene from owarimonogatari

there is also another scene that sums it up nicely from monogatari season 2.

it's a little more then just romance with them though.

it's the kind of relationship you rarely find in media nowadays.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 1, 6:34 PM
Feb 2020
senjougahara, easily. As much as my favorite character is Hanekawa, there is WAY too much baggage between them for any relationship of theirs to be truly healthy. Araragi needs someone who is able to explicitly and firmly set boundaries, which Senjougahara does very well.
Jan 1, 7:36 PM
Feb 2023
GrimAtrament said:
honestly kisshot heart underblade. and can be sumed up with this one scene from owarimonogatari

there is also another scene that sums it up nicely from monogatari season 2.

it's a little more then just romance with them though.

it's the kind of relationship you rarely find in media nowadays.

That that top scene really made me love their bond as much as his and senjougahara for me senjougahara and his relationship was top one and shinobu was second but after the growth of the two over the whole series they both top my favorite and because the bonds he has with them are both beautiful crafted and they don’t interfere with each other he literally loves both of them to death Nisio is a genius at his craft 🤝🫡
Jan 1, 8:34 PM
Sep 2021
honestly a harem ending is way better
Jan 1, 8:55 PM
Jun 2021
In the case of ships I do like araragi x senjoughara .....
but my personal favourite girl will always be Shinobu😍
*FBI open up!!!!*
Jan 1, 9:23 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Akunoroi
In the case of ships I do like araragi x senjoughara .....
but my personal favourite girl will always be Shinobu😍
*FBI open up!!!!*
@Akunoroi haha
but better question... would they be after Shinobu or Araragi? Cause like, Shinobus almost 600 and araragi is a teenager? XD
Jan 1, 9:50 PM

Aug 2022
i think owarimonogatari season 2 explains everything pretty much. senjougahara is just perfect for araragi as for a romantic interest. but as a couple(not a romantic one) shinobu is so fucking meant for araragi. the last episode of owarimonogatari season 2 shows this well. but hanekawa could be a good love interest in a parallel universe
Jan 1, 9:52 PM

Apr 2022
senjougahara and its not even close.
Jan 1, 9:58 PM
Mar 2022
Shinobu all the way i didn't even like Senjugahara a bit.
Jan 1, 10:10 PM
Jun 2020
Potatoboy11 said:
Cross_2D said:

but she’s not real

Neither are the other girls, but you don't see anyone complaining.

I meant like wasn’t she just in his mind all along? I remember they said nobody else besides him could see her.
Jan 1, 10:13 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Mishalrahman
Shinobu all the way i didn't even like Senjugahara a bit.
@Mishalrahman I liked hanekawa in Kizu but other than Kizu I would have to pick Shinobu
Lost_HeartsJan 4, 7:53 AM
Jan 1, 10:16 PM
Mar 2022
Lost_Hearts said:
@Mishalrahman I liked Senjugahara in Kizu but other than Kizu I would have to pick Shinobu

idk she was being annoying and I felt like she doesn't even love Koyomi and remember the time she offered her body to Fraud guy(i don't remember his name)
Jan 2, 1:56 AM
Jul 2023
senjogahara the best
Jan 2, 8:16 PM
Oct 2020
First season, Senjou cause Araragi and her just have that chemistry, the scene she brought him to her house and the whole back and forth dialogue while she change clothes, teasing him was great.

After first season, Kizumonogatari movies... Shinobi and Araragi relationship was a lil more emotionally hitting, especially the end you find out the lil twist about them (also the whole movie was quite sad) but I don't think Shinobi is the relationship type, also Araragi and her felt like "long distance friends but willing to die for each other" nothing more.

Finally Hanekawa, lowkey... she should be the one man! She deserves more, Hanekawa and Araragi relationship by far the most normal and healthy relationship Araragi has among all the girls💀 no bullying or kidnapping, no pedo, sexually harassment, just two classmates that went thru things together and helped each other along the way. But sadly dumbfu.. Araragi doesn't see her that way, which is fair ig cause she didn't told him how she actually felt, and bruh met and fell for Senjou before she could tell.
Jan 4, 9:32 AM
Apr 2023
Potatoboy11 said:

i agree with this. it's certainly kiss shot or hachikuji. Araragis relationship with Hajikuji is so dynamic and joyful and Araragi shows a lot more care for her than other characters ( he cares about others alot too) and for Shinobu it's like they are tied by Destiny and you can't deny that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Aug 21, 2009

269 by CazambaJL »»
Yesterday, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Sep 25, 2009

690 by animejas »»
Jun 5, 11:16 AM

» How did the main character didn't get killed in the final episode?

emryuu - May 30

1 by Merve2Love »»
May 30, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 31, 2009

357 by xVitro »»
May 21, 9:44 PM

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

29 by salarx »»
May 5, 12:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.