Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 1, 4:10 PM
Aug 2022
WARNING: THIS TOPIC HAS HARSH TOPICS!!!

Anyways... Is bungo stray dogs more known for characters falling from a high place or children getting exploded?
Jan 1, 4:43 PM
Jul 2023
NitroAdam said:
WARNING: THIS TOPIC HAS HARSH TOPICS!!!

Anyways... Is bungo stray dogs more known for characters falling from a high place or children getting exploded?

dazai, obviously 💞💞
Jan 1, 5:02 PM
Jan 2021
I'd say probably the incest
Jan 1, 6:21 PM

May 2023
it's All about art's 🤌🤌🤌
Jan 1, 7:43 PM
Apr 2022
Stray dogs maybe, idk
Jan 1, 7:48 PM
Nov 2021
I think Dazai its the correct answer
Jan 1, 8:43 PM
Feb 2023
The Dazai -Chuuya audio that went viral a few years ago probably
Jan 1, 9:32 PM

Jun 2021
Dazai's double suicide song for sure
Jan 1, 9:57 PM

Oct 2008
The memes, in all honesty. It's not the best show, when it comes to immersion. The reason being that, the viewers, specifically myself don't know if the show takes itself seriously, or pretends to. After 3 seasons, I decided it was taking itself seriously and low-key comical, so I dropped it
Jan 1, 10:07 PM
Jun 2021
I’d say Dazai and then I’d say for having all the author names. Thirdly, being a good show that still feels under appreciated
Jan 4, 3:33 PM
Feb 2019
SoulessAnime said:

Fk u talking about blud?
Jan 4, 6:24 PM
Jan 2021
ZeemoXD said:
SoulessAnime said:

Fk u talking about blud?

probably the incest
Jan 4, 9:58 PM
Feb 2019
SoulessAnime said:
ZeemoXD said:

Fk u talking about blud?

probably the incest

"the real-life tanizaki also wrote a story about lovers who pretended to be siblings"

"and I think the book was called 'Naomi"

"It's not explained in the anime, but it's pretty obvious that Juunichirou and Naomi are not related by blood, but that they only act like siblings, as a nod to the original author."

Just slammed your stupidity to the ground with research. Get absolutely obliterated ngl. Skill issue.
Jan 4, 10:02 PM
Jan 2021
ZeemoXD said:
SoulessAnime said:

probably the incest

"the real-life tanizaki also wrote a story about lovers who pretended to be siblings"

"It's not explained in the anime, but it's pretty obvious that Juunichirou and Naomi are not related by blood, but that they only act like siblings, as a nod to the original author."

Just slammed your stupidity to the ground with research. Get absolutely obliterated ngl. Skill issue.

what does that have to do with me saying it's what random people most know BSD for?

also when you start a sentence with "it's not explained in the anime, but it's pretty obvious" that just means it's a fan theory💀 Everyone knows it comes from the original author's writing like everything else, that in no way proves it's not incest though.

I like BSD dude, why you so offended that I'm making a joke about how many people use it as an example when talking about anime incest
SoulessAnimeJan 4, 10:08 PM
Jan 4, 10:17 PM
Feb 2019
SoulessAnime said:
ZeemoXD said:

what does that have to do with me saying it's what random people most know BSD for?

also when you start a sentence with "it's not explained in the anime, but it's pretty obvious" that just means it's a fan theory💀 Everyone knows it comes from the original author's writing like everything else, that in no way proves it's not incest though.

I like BSD dude, why you so offended that I'm making a joke about how many people use it as an example when talking about anime incest

Obviosly not offended, i couldn't care less. Just wanted to start an argument 😈

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2016

244 by gladiusm »»
May 13, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2016

204 by moraxiom »»
May 10, 1:41 PM

» Writing is more miss than hit; will it get better?

BiobulletM - May 3

30 by BiobulletM »»
May 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2016

368 by Devonnius »»
Apr 14, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2016

159 by yahn0928 »»
Apr 2, 9:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.