Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 24, 2023 1:53 AM
Jan 2022
Well... First of all I had watched attack on Titan till the latest movie and even rewatched the whole series..... At the second time of watching the anime I have many thoughts which I want to share and to know what you think..... So my first question was that
*What If*
Floch died at the war at Shiganshina in Season 3 part 2
My Thought
I think that there is no one besides Floch which is capable of knowing the whole plan of Eren. If Floch was not there...then who will be chosen by Eren to know the whole plan and I don't think The Jaegerists will that strong without Floch.

Sorry if there is any grammatical mistake.. And please dont spoil about the upcoming last movie covering those three chapter because I didn't read them.
DeathNote37Sep 24, 2023 1:56 AM
Sep 24, 2023 2:00 AM
Jan 2021
This is interesting. I think a cool direction the series could’ve taken is have one of our original cast members side with him and cause even more Drama so even the viewer is torn. Like a Connie or even as ironic as it is Jean. Then u can have them feel the guilt of seeing their friends against them and the viewer has an even harder time picking sides because it’s a beloved character instead of flock who everyone is meant to hate.(in a good way ily floch)
Sep 24, 2023 2:17 AM
Feb 2022
DeathNote37 said:
Well... First of all I had watched attack on Titan till the latest movie and even rewatched the whole series..... At the second time of watching the anime I have many thoughts which I want to share and to know what you think..... So my first question was that
*What If*
My Thought
I think that there is no one besides Floch which is capable of knowing the whole plan of Eren. If Floch was not there...then who will be chosen by Eren to know the whole plan and I don't think The Jaegerists will that strong without Floch.

Sorry if there is any grammatical mistake.. And please dont spoil about the upcoming last movie covering those three chapter because I didn't read them.

I have question too.
what will you do if the end of the anime like the manga.
(choice)
1-kill the author
2-cry and curse
3-act like nothing happen
4-act like you didn't like the show from the first
5-lie and say you liked the end
6-all above
Sep 24, 2023 2:30 AM
Aug 2021
Yantama said:
DeathNote37 said:
*What If*
My Thought

I have question too.
what will you do if the end of the anime like the manga.
(choice)
1-kill the author
2-cry and curse
3-act like nothing happen
4-act like you didn't like the show from the first
5-lie and say you liked the end
6-all above

Lol typical ending hater
Sep 24, 2023 2:35 AM
Mar 2023
Floch is just another Goofy character like Eren.
Sep 24, 2023 5:57 AM
Feb 2022
But this is no excuse for cooperating with those who killed your family, your neighbors, your city, and on top of that, they deceived you for several years in the army.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.