Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2023 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Hmmmm....... They wanted to stay together forever, welcome to grandma's band.
The dramatic situations between the main characters were getting better and better. However, I can smell some tension between Sakiko and Mutsumi. As well as, Tomori's issues which still have not been fully resolved.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 6, 2023 7:07 AM

Jun 2020
They finally made a band~ It's still no name for now though.
That Tomori's warm smile... she is so precious.
Taki is really everyone's massive hater but Tomori.
I love how Raana just randomly walked in to their studio lol.
It's getting interesting. I wonder what kind of relation Ui and Saki have together.
Jul 6, 2023 7:29 AM

Apr 2023
So, we are now making some progress with Tomori's self-blaming and confidence issues and solving that bit by bit.
Next up we need to figure out is Anon's attention-seeking tendency.
Really like this series' way of solving out the issues before they officially form the band.
Jul 6, 2023 7:45 AM

Feb 2020
More drama but also some nice progress.

They finally have a band.

SerafosJul 6, 2023 8:12 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Dec 2020
So now that anon chan has bring them back together as a band and just that Uki has really a problem with anon .That one who enter the studio who is her it looks like she wants to join thr band.
Nice episode. Tomori is really a cool girl
HiroyasuJul 6, 2023 9:17 AM
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 6, 2023 11:33 AM

Jul 2014
And so the band is together at last.

Next step: address and hopefully resolve the fact that Anon is annoying as fuck, especially for a main character.
Jul 6, 2023 11:51 AM
Mar 2022
MyGo has gathered all 5 together. But still, Ave Mujica slightly take on the spot light when revealing the reason of formation.
Jul 6, 2023 1:11 PM

Oct 2016
someone needs to put Anon in her place, she's hella annoying
Jul 7, 2023 9:26 AM

Jun 2015
Anon is perfect, i love her
but i want Rana to demolish her ego next ep, haha
Jul 7, 2023 12:32 PM

Sep 2015
I’ve a feeling that Saki’s withdrawal is due her own personal problem like pressure from parents or something since she’s a classical musician.

I’m so glad this anime focuses only on MyGo like how PoPiPa in S1. Not a fan of S2 and S3 because they sacrificed character depth for music and shallow fanservice.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 9, 2023 4:05 PM
Sep 2020
Loved the scene of Anon showing off basic chords. Made the show feel way more realistic, as she's got a lot to learn. I especially like that the F chord took her a moment to get her fingers into place, and then came out muted. Hyper realistic scenario. I get that a lot of viewers find her annoying, and I understand why, but I also have a feeling she's going to grow over the course of the story. I find this to be a realistic beginning place compared to a lot of other music anime where characters are just effortlessly ripping solos. Really enjoying the dramatic, more serious tone of this new BanG Dream
Jul 13, 2023 9:08 AM
Aug 2021
Just enter the room and be a part of the band, BASED.
Jul 22, 2023 12:48 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, I find Anon both annoying and funny at same time.

She's pretty much the "party girl" that wants attention at all time, but she also the "nice girl" that wants everyone to get along, LOL.

Anon wants to be the "leader" and makes everything in the band related to her, I can see why Taki's losing her shit over it. Especially since Anon wants to be the center and keep Tomori in the back, LOL (tho Tomori actually doesn't want attention either, being she's the "shy girl")

A Duo Vocalist isn't that bad really, most bands have multiple vocalists and then parts of the song have solos. It's not that uncommon, and can maybe work for Anon, lol.

Also, LOL @ this Raana, just appear out of no where and joins into the band and goes "we playing?" LUUUUL

I can already tell this Raana girl is going to be fun to watch, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 21, 2023 7:39 AM
Aug 2023
interesting anime
Sep 14, 2023 12:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well for now it's really good that the band has been somewhat reformed, even though Anon will make the band feel different compared to how it used to be haha
Feb 9, 2:58 AM
Nov 2020
I think the drama is really good, but in terms of recommendations, it doesn't seem suitable for beginners who plan to watch the previous Bang Dream series, therefore, maybe it's better to watch from season 1 to the special episodes, like Garupa Pico, honestly in anime This drama was too restrictive, until finally I realized that it was too heavy for viewers who prefer genres that are more relaxed than having to be tense in every moment.
Apr 4, 12:43 PM
Mar 2019
Taki is the only straight talking one, she knows who's to blame.
Love the Guitar Girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 10, 2023

38 by thehornedrat »»
May 21, 5:50 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion

chocomayu - Jun 29, 2023

26 by 5hadow17 »»
May 19, 12:52 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 5 Discussion

chocomayu - Jul 13, 2023

25 by VivaceRex »»
May 18, 10:40 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 13 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 14, 2023

49 by marcilon »»
Apr 13, 2:58 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 31, 2023

39 by bushman66 »»
Apr 4, 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.