Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 23, 2023 12:34 AM
Jan 2021
[/spoiler] i can't be arsed anymore fam.How many more bi**ches is the mc gonna attract with his random ahh cheat power.The way this was written is like a delusional kid trying to get some pu**y.So you're fat and then suddenly got a physique that took 5 to 10 years to build.(Speaking from experience)And the the next scene a princess suddenly appear in the woods for no reason while being attacked by a monster.And next you got a hot assassin girl being atacked by goblin.Any girl that interacts with the mc always get their pu**y wet for no reason fam.I got stroke while watching this trash
May 23, 2023 7:40 AM
Mar 2020
i cant agree more ... there was no plot since ep 1 
its like the writer was just writing what he wants to happen if he was that dude . its not even hidden , his intentions 
the cringe in this anime gets 100 out of 10
all what good about this anime is the drawing.. thats it thats all , everything else gets a -100 /10
May 24, 2023 8:22 PM
Jun 2021
I don't think the show was meant to be taken seriously XD

It's your fantasy dump & another trash isekai that's it
May 24, 2023 8:50 PM
Jan 2021
The story would have been more satisfying if it wasn't isekai and had him actually work to get his physique.
May 24, 2023 9:48 PM
Aug 2022
Honestly I'd just say watch Lookism. It's the same general premise and executes the idea in a much more cohesive manner. Or, wait until the Solo Leveling adaptation comes out to see one of, if not they very best, wish fulfillment power fantasy works of all time. It will obviously blow Isekai Cheat Skill out of the water and probably cause people to ever forget it was a thing lol.
May 25, 2023 12:46 AM
Sep 2022
MrZimsLumos said:
[/spoiler] i can't be arsed anymore fam.How many more bi**ches is the mc gonna attract with his random ahh cheat power.The way this was written is like a delusional kid trying to get some pu**y.So you're fat and then suddenly got a physique that took 5 to 10 years to build.(Speaking from experience)And the the next scene a princess suddenly appear in the woods for no reason while being attacked by a monster.And next you got a hot assassin girl being atacked by goblin.Any girl that interacts with the mc always get their pu**y wet for no reason fam.I got stroke while watching this trash

radio 11111100001111
May 25, 2023 2:22 AM
Jan 2021
MrZimsLumos said:

LMFAO I felt the same way🤣 bro's too nice for someone hated by the world since a kid, he should have been a bit more villainous like the shield hero. Plus he should have grinded to get the body for AT LEAST 3 months instead of over night, he'd probably be more confident, his lack of confidence is just too cringe right now.
May 25, 2023 3:32 AM
Dec 2022
Like bro. Yuuya has to be the most stupid Isekai mc I've ever seen. I rate Rudeus from Jobless Reincarnation and Yuji from My Isekai Life above him by far. What kind of Isekai mc will be so fuckin' humble, naive and oblivious to everything around him? He's good looking and has OP cheat skills but how can you be so humble to everyone no matter what they do? He attracts all the girls eg Miyu, Kaori, Lexia, Kaede etc yet he's so oblivious to the fact that they have the hots for him. He deeps degrading himself just like when he said he wasn't good enough for Miyu. Like tf man? Can't he be more like Anos, Rimuru, Cid and even Inglis? How can Inglis that's a girl be so much more better than him? He apologizes for everything. Too humble to everyone and if someone thanks him, he doesn't wanna be thanked. No sense of pride at all. I'll forever rate Naofumi above him. I so much love Naofumi. He should be like him. Tbh, the only reason I'm watching this show is cause he's OP. If not, it's basic trash. Stupid mc.
May 25, 2023 4:54 AM
Jun 2021
MrZimsLumos said:

This type of trashy anime should have been never be adapted. My journey on watching anime started by watching The familiar of zero and by today's standard too i thing it is a good anime. then i watched rising of the shield hero, arifureta ,slime and many more. at the very least they were good if not watchable. it pains me every time when i see the genre i love the most gets trash² as the time passes.this type of trash makes isekai farming feel like gold. like everyone i will most definitely rate it the lowest possible. i am still having a hard time understanding how nearly 20thousand people managed to give it 6-10 stars with this crappy story. The main character is too good to be true and all the side character has ant sized brain with RTX On and that's all. it wonder's me every time while watching anime that how the character's managed to understand that the extraordinary feats mc did in the real world is perfectly normal and doable like jumping from 4stories tall school then stopping thugs or saving 3 RTX waifus from fire then jumping the mall in front of everyone and getting out of this attention by apologizing 😂.
May 25, 2023 10:57 AM
Feb 2013
Imagina taking Isekai seriously XDDDDDD
May 25, 2023 1:16 PM
Mar 2020
Akilis93 said:
there is re:zero .. it dosnt take itself seriously but .. it can , maybe
May 28, 2023 8:00 AM
May 2021
Akilis93 said:

cmon bro, u can't be serious
May 29, 2023 9:41 PM
Jan 2021
 Fat frustrated Wojak | Crying Wojak | Know Your Meme  

People who defend this anime is literally this guy :
May 30, 2023 4:56 AM
Jun 2016
This anime story is just like written by an 8 years old child.
May 30, 2023 11:12 AM

Feb 2019
MrZimsLumos said:
You have somewhere around 20 Isekai in your completed. This sort of shit cannot be a surprise to you any more.

MrZimsLumos69254352a physique that took 5 to 10 years to build.(Speaking from experience)

Sure you are.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
May 30, 2023 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
It's just a wish fulfilment trash with self insert, soulless husk MC. It seems to be literally AI generated. I approached it with low expectations, but this is not just bad, it's actually annoying bad.
PiromyslMay 30, 2023 11:35 AM

May 30, 2023 12:05 PM
Jan 2021
O_T_T

Maybe I was exaggerating when I say that cause I was mad af 😂.Depends if you believe me or not but I am actually quite lean.How easy the mc got from fat to fit while for me it took like 2 years to get from fat to fit pisses me off
May 30, 2023 12:22 PM

Nov 2014
MrZimsLumos said:
I do agree about it being incredibly cringe to the point of overdoing it. But tbh last few episodes seem to have toned it down a bit to the level of "stupid but fun to watch" for me.
As for your experience in bodybuilding... yeah, you clearly don't have any. He is incredibly cut but not that big. Depending on starting point a normal person could get to such physique in 1-2 years with good training plan and diet - and that's without drugs. Keeping muscle mass over longer time with such a low bf% is another story tho.
May 30, 2023 8:39 PM
Jan 2021
@ThirteenEleven did you read carefully?I never said I was that ripped, Im just lean with adequate amount of muscle.It is possible to achieve a physique that looks good but not looking that ripped in 2 years.Im not building my body like a bodybuilder or powerlifter or anything I just aim for a lean body you know, like a boxer.

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

72 by Dransyo »»
Aug 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by bilge0209 »»
Jul 30, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

115 by Azuchi »»
Jul 14, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

242 by Azuchi »»
Jul 13, 8:44 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.