Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2023 7:07 PM

Oct 2014
I loved this series. It really had that Iyashikei feel that I've only got from a select amount of series. Couldn't stop smiling while reading most chapters and overall I just enjoyed every single interaction and skit.

The characters are all really nice; Yuuho, Nekoya and Ryuushika in particular were super fun and endearing but so were her brother and sister. Such a wholesome slice of life comedy.

If there had been more chapters I definitely would've continued reading. I even purposely read this a bit slower so I'd have more chapters to come back too every few days lol

Way better than anything I expected after looking threw the synopsis and some reviews. Abe Yoshitoshi's works have had a fairly vast variety of hits and misses from what I've seen but this was definitely the former and makes me want to give another of his works a go. Was fun to see him expressing his love for aliens through Yuuho.

Last thing I'll mention is that this easily had the best, most realistic familial relationships I've seen in manga. He absolutely nailed that. Even makes you feel a bit nostalgic in several different ways. Even with some of Ryuushika's delusions like seeing the skeleton in the dark. He did so well to capture so many elements of childhood that I haven't really seen explored elsewhere all beautifully packaged within episodic family shenanigans.
May 23, 2023 2:11 PM
Jun 2021
am i the only one who finished this series, got the notification and had the number of chapters of volumes/chapters read sent back?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuushika Ryuushika Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

2 by grymcrit »»
Sep 8, 2022 1:22 PM

Poll: » Ryushika Ryushika Chapter 52 Discussion

orangeskull - Sep 4, 2020

0 by orangeskull »»
Sep 4, 2020 8:22 AM

Poll: » Ryushika Ryushika Chapter 40 Discussion

orangeskull - Sep 1, 2020

0 by orangeskull »»
Sep 1, 2020 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ryushika Ryushika Chapter 14 Discussion

Yasuhiro- - May 26, 2020

0 by Yasuhiro- »»
May 26, 2020 10:58 AM

Poll: » Ryushika Ryushika Chapter 13 Discussion

Yasuhiro- - May 26, 2020

0 by Yasuhiro- »»
May 26, 2020 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.