Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2023 9:27 PM
Jan 2021
Was just wondering how high the rating got before it started dropping. I saw it at 9.37 but wasn't sure if it was higher before.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2023 9:35 PM
Nov 2018
9,38 definitely if not higher, 9,38 was the highest I've seen
Apr 16, 2023 9:36 PM
Oct 2022
it was 9.38 on the first day it aired, after that fmab fanboys started giving it 1 star rating and thus the rating fell a bit.
Apr 16, 2023 9:37 PM
Oct 2018
ForkEatingGoblin said:
Was just wondering how high the rating got before it started dropping. I saw it at 9.37 but wasn't sure if it was higher before.

9.39 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️. 🙃

Apr 16, 2023 9:40 PM
Feb 2023
When I first saw it was 9.41
Apr 16, 2023 9:41 PM
Mar 2020
I think it hit 9.40 and peaked there. I’ve never seen any animes get a rating that high wonder if that was the record?
Apr 16, 2023 9:43 PM
Oct 2018
Morning_____Star said:

wowow really didn't get to c that ig🌚
Apr 16, 2023 9:44 PM
Oct 2018
emoweeb2005 said:
I think it hit 9.40 and peaked there. I’ve never seen any animes get a rating that high wonder if that was the record?

noo your name has reached 9.5 if i remember correctly when it got released
Apr 16, 2023 9:44 PM
Jan 2016
emoweeb2005 said:

i have seen it now and then on day one, all the hardcore fans come in and give it 10 and 9 then newcomer come in and watch they give i lower ratings.
Apr 16, 2023 9:47 PM

Oct 2013
Ah yes another thread ends up blaming fmab fanboys without no evidence whatsoever.
Apr 16, 2023 9:49 PM
Feb 2023
Badass0123 said:
Morning_____Star said:

wowow really didn't get to c that ig🌚

I was also shocked...before the premiere it was around 8.17 but then it got that high
Apr 16, 2023 9:55 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
Ah yes another thread ends up blaming fmab fanboys without no evidence whatsoever.

Well, if you check the ratings yourself, and then look at the people who gave this anime a 1, a majority of them have FMAB favourited/rated it a 9 or 10. I’m sure FMAB is great, but this happens with every anime that tops it, and you’d have to be sleeping to not see the connection.
Apr 16, 2023 10:00 PM
Feb 2023
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

Well, if you check the ratings yourself, and then look at the people who gave this anime a 1, a majority of them have FMAB favourited/rated it a 9 or 10. I’m sure FMAB is great, but this happens with every anime that tops it, and you’d have to be sleeping to not see the connection.

Yeah that's definitely true... only those hardcore Fmab fans would disagree who can't see any other anime in the top
Apr 16, 2023 10:13 PM
Jan 2014
Morning_____Star said:
RetroNitez said:

Yeah that's definitely true... only those hardcore Fmab fans would disagree who can't see any other anime in the top

It literally has over 2200 one votes what are you talking about 🤦‍♂️
Apr 16, 2023 10:14 PM

Oct 2013
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

i don't need connection, i need hard evidence. Just because they are not blind and have a good taste doesnt mean they're fmab fanboys. What if the one who did the 1/10 spam is snk or gintama fanboys? You could never judge people solely on their favs list.

The fmab fanboys rarely bitching around talking about their holy anime get review bombed by oshi no ko, kaguya, snk, bleach, csm or any other fandom that just simply wanna see their beloved anime on top.

If you think some fandom really do review bombing, you could start spamming and make an alt to spam 10 on oshi no ko. Let the majority win. It always works that way anyway.

Or just be chill and stop bitching about fucking anime. If oshi no ko really deserve the top place it will stay on the first place no matter what.
Apr 16, 2023 10:17 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:

i don't need connection, i need hard evidence. Just because they are not blind and have a good taste doesnt mean they're fmab fanboys. What if the one who did the 1/10 spam is snk or gintama fanboys? You could never judge people solely on their favs list.

The fmab fanboys rarely bitching around talking about their holy anime get review bombed by oshi no ko, kaguya, snk, bleach, csm or any other fandom that just simply wanna see their beloved anime on top.

If you think some fandom really do review bombing, you could start spamming and make an alt to spam 10 on oshi no ko. Let the majority win. It always works that way anyway.

Or just be chill and stop bitching about  fucking anime. If oshi no ko really deserve the top place it will stay on the first place no matter what.

I just told you to check the ratings for yourself, though? The majority is clearly FMAB fanboys from the sample size of 100 or so that I searched through. Also I was trying to be civil, and you just come in here aggressive and swinging at people. Not very respectable if you ask me. Additionally, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that Oshi no Ko deserves top place. In fact, I don’t agree with rating things before they’re finished. Either you didn’t read my message at all or you get so tunnel visioned you miss the entire tone/context of the message.
aeroductApr 16, 2023 10:22 PM
Apr 16, 2023 10:24 PM
Mar 2023
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

Or just be chill and stop bitching about  fucking anime. If oshi no ko really deserve the top place it will stay on the first place no matter what.

I just told you to check the ratings for yourself, though? The majority is clearly FMAB fanboys from the sample size of 100 or so that I searched through. Also I was trying to be civil, and you just come in here aggressive and swinging at people. Not very respectable if you ask me. Additionally, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that Oshi no Ko deserves top place. In fact, I don’t agree with rating things before they’re finished. Either you didn’t read my message at all or you get so tunnel visioned you miss the entire tone/context of the message.

i think he's just mad that you said something about FMAB fans
Apr 16, 2023 10:26 PM
Jan 2022
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:

Or just be chill and stop bitching about fucking anime. If oshi no ko really deserve the top place it will stay on the first place no matter what.

indeed, though it wont stay on the top cuz its kinda mid so ppl will complain and blame it on other anime lmao
Apr 16, 2023 10:29 PM

Oct 2013
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

I just told you to check the ratings for yourself, though? Also I was trying to be civil, and you just come in here aggressive and swinging at people. Not very respectable if you ask me. Additionally, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that Oshi no Ko deserves top place. In fact, I don’t agree with rating things before they’re finished. Either you didn’t read my message at all or you get so tunnel visioned you miss the entire tone/context of the message.
why should i check it? You're the one who blame fmab fanboys for review bombing, so you're the one who need to submit the evidence. Imagine having 50k 10/10 and start crying and blaming others because of a mere 2k 1/10

Sorry if i somehow sounds aggresive and assume you're oshi no ko fanboy, you probably just still hurting because kaguya fell from the top spot. I always see this as the kaguya vs fmab second round anyway.

I never intend to be respectable tho. This community so fragile they start crying when their fav got review bombed like they're the one who produce the anime or some shit. They need to just watch what they like and stop caring about some random fanboys that got nothing to do with their life.
Apr 16, 2023 10:34 PM

Oct 2013
xSatya said:
Scavendgarr said:

indeed, though it wont stay on the top cuz its kinda mid so ppl will complain and blame it on other anime lmao
the problem is they never learn and never using their brain. Fmab is keeping their spot for a long time in no way solely because their militant fanboys always in front of their pc and creating new acc just to review bomb every new top anime.
Apr 16, 2023 10:35 PM
Sep 2021
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:

I just told you to check the ratings for yourself, though? Also I was trying to be civil, and you just come in here aggressive and swinging at people. Not very respectable if you ask me. Additionally, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that Oshi no Ko deserves top place. In fact, I don’t agree with rating things before they’re finished. Either you didn’t read my message at all or you get so tunnel visioned you miss the entire tone/context of the message.
why should i check it? You're the one who blame fmab fanboys for review bombing, so you're the one who need to submit the evidence. Imagine having 50k 10/10 and start crying and blaming others because of a mere 2k 1/10

Sorry if i somehow sounds aggresive and assume you're oshi no ko fanboy, you probably just still hurting because kaguya fell from the top spot. I always see this as the kaguya vs fmab second round anyway.

I never intend to be respectable tho. This community so fragile they start crying when their fav got review bombed like they're the one who produce the anime or some shit. They need to just watch what they like and stop caring about some random fanboys that got nothing to do with their life.

Probably because they are review bombing it. As it has been said, you can check those giving it a 1 rating, most have FMAB as a 9 or 10 and as a favorite. If you want to argue it’s just a coincidence, you’re welcome to. Although I am fairly sure most people would disagree with you on that.

Also the reason so many have it at 10/10 is due to the movie like quality of episode 1. Coming from someone who didn’t hear about the show until today, it’s undoubtedly a very well done show in the amount of effort put into episode 1.
Apr 16, 2023 10:35 PM
Jan 2022
Scavendgarr said:
xSatya said:

the problem is they never learn and never using their brain. Fmab is keeping their spot for a long time in no way solely because their militant fanboys always in front of their pc and creating new acc just to review bomb every new top anime.

i also think that since people that are new to anime might watch it as their first, they might think thats peak anime and give it a 10
Apr 16, 2023 10:43 PM

Oct 2013
jFudgy said:
Scavendgarr said:

Probably because they are review bombing it. As it has been said, you can check those giving it a 1 rating, most have FMAB as a 9 or 10 and as a favorite. If you want to argue it’s just a coincidence, you’re welcome to. Although I am fairly sure most people would disagree with you on that.
should i really need to repeat myself? You guys are the one who accuse fmab fanboys for review bombing, so you guys the one with burden of proof so give the evidences so you can win your fucking case.

Have it ever came to your mind, that the review bomb is a combination of every person from multiple fandom that triggered because every couple season another new anime stealing the numbet one making their favs keep going down and down? Don't tell me you guys are that stupid to never donsider the possibility...
Apr 16, 2023 10:45 PM

Oct 2013
xSatya said:
Scavendgarr said:

i also think that since people that are new to anime might watch it as their first, they might think thats peak anime and give it a 10
ngl that kinda stupid and impressionist af. My first is ghost at school or samurai x but i never dubbed it as peak fiction lmao.
Apr 16, 2023 10:45 PM
Mar 2023
this has nothing to do with the anime but how do you start a anime topic like this one?
Apr 16, 2023 10:52 PM
Sep 2021
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

should i really need to repeat myself? You guys are the one who accuse fmab fanboys for review bombing, so you guys the one with burden of proof so give the evidences so you can win your fucking case.

Have it ever came to your mind, that the review bomb is a combination of every person from multiple fandom that triggered because every couple season another new anime stealing the numbet one making their favs keep going down and down? Don't tell me you guys are that stupid to never donsider the possibility...

So then how come all of the people rating it a 1 have FMAB all seem to have FMAB rated so highly so consistently but not for other high ranked shows such as Gintama, Steins Gate or AoT? Again, if you want to say it’s a coincidence, it’s just a weak argument in most people’s view, but still is admittedly something to take into account that, to a degree, it could be coincidence.

Also, this obsession with certain fanbases of “their #1 spot” as you say, in general is pretty pathetic. As time goes on, new anime will come out and the best way to enjoy it as an anime fan is to watch it and enjoy all kinds of masterpieces, classic and new. Every year a new excellent anime or two comes out and rather than review bombing them, people should all just enjoy them.
Apr 16, 2023 10:55 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

I mean, it can't be that hard to click 4 times and check for yourself. Plus, taking images and submitting multiple images of proof would just flood this thread, and it would probably be qualified as spam at some point.
Apr 16, 2023 10:58 PM

Oct 2013
jFudgy said:
Scavendgarr said:

So then how come all of the people rating it a 1 have FMAB all seem to have FMAB rated so highly so consistently but not for other high ranked shows such as Gintama, Steins Gate or AoT? Again, if you want to say it’s a coincidence, it’s just a weak argument in most people’s view, but still something to take into account that to a degree it could be coincidence.

Also, this obsession with certain fanbases of “their #1 spot” as you say, in general is pretty pathetic. As time goes on, new anime will come out and the best way to enjoy it as an anime fan is to watch it and enjoy all kinds of masterpieces, classic and new. Every year a new excellent anime or two comes out and rather than review bombing them, people should all just enjoy them.
have you considered that many people give fmab good rating and have it as their favorite because it simply good and appealing to many watchers? It's the most favorited anime in this fucking site you doofus so if you randomly check the account who give 1/10 on any anime they have a high chance to have fmab on their favs list. Goddamn i never though i have to write the obvious, people really do be dumb huh...

Edit: sorry if i got heated, it just blows my mind seeing weebs crying over anime ranking.
Apr 16, 2023 11:01 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

So then how come all of the people rating it a 1 have FMAB all seem to have FMAB rated so highly so consistently but not for other high ranked shows such as Gintama, Steins Gate or AoT? Again, if you want to say it’s a coincidence, it’s just a weak argument in most people’s view, but still something to take into account that to a degree it could be coincidence.

have you considered that many people give fmab good rating and have it as their favorite because it simply good and appealing to many watchers? It's the most favorited anime in this fucking site you doofus so if you randomly check the account who give 1/10 on any anime they have a high chance to have fmab on their favs list. Goddamn i never though i have to write the obvious, people really do be dumb huh...
There comes a point, statistically, where it's not just simple coincidence and a legitimate trend, as stated before. When 90/100 or 100/100 people who voted Oshi no Ko a 1 have FMAB as one of their favourite anime, there's no reason logically to believe that they just happened to like FMAB and hated Oshi no Ko for legitimate reasons. Also, just as a warning, name-calling and insults of the sort is against MAL forum rules, and you're really stepping on eggshells right now.
aeroductApr 16, 2023 11:06 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:05 PM
Sep 2021
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

Edit: sorry if i got heated, it just blows my mind seeing weebs crying over anime ranking.

First off, dude, are you ok? You’re deflecting most of what I’ve asked or mentioned and sound like you’re just infuriated over nothing, I hope everything gets better for you if something isn’t going so well.

Secondly, yes the show should have the most high ratings due to popularity, but when an account has 3-4 ratings on the account, and those are FMAB 10 and 3 or so other top 10 shows at a 1, that is a review bomb account. Most of the FMAB community is quite nice, but each community has their bad eggs.

I also tried conversing about anime as a whole with you and you completely ignored the majority of my quote and went to insults, which again if you have something going on that is troubling you, then I’m sorry that you have to do that as an outlet. And honestly if something is going on, reach out, there are people that care about ya dude 🙏

Edit: Also I know text can make tones hard to read but I’m not trying to be confrontational, I know sometimes I can get heated too if I’m not in a good mental space and that and have struggled with mental health in the past so I mean it as nicely as I can on the last part, life can stink sometimes and bring anybody down
jFudgyApr 16, 2023 11:10 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:06 PM

Oct 2013
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

I mean, it can't be that hard to click 4 times and check for yourself. Plus, taking images and submitting multiple images of proof would just flood this thread, and it would probably be qualified as spam at some point.
just sent to my dm. I never need to check anything because first, i don't care; second, fmab is the most favorited anime so randomly checking review bomber not gonna be such a big brain move. "Aha! Majority of the review bomber have the most favorited anime as their favorite! So the most favorited anime fanboys must be the culprit! I'm truly the smartest weeb with the best fandom!" Try listening to yourself saying that out loud.
Apr 16, 2023 11:07 PM
Apr 2018
i see oshi no ko reach 9.39 for an hour
Apr 16, 2023 11:08 PM

Apr 2021
This is the highest I've seen it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2023 11:10 PM

Oct 2013
jFudgy said:
Scavendgarr said:

First off, dude, are you ok? You’re deflecting most of what I’ve asked or mentioned and sound like you’re just infuriated over nothing, I hope everything gets better for you if something isn’t going so well.

Secondly, yes the show should have the most high ratings due to popularity, but when an account has 3-4 ratings on the account, and those are FMAB 10 and 3 or so other top 10 shows at a 1, that is a review bomb account. Most of the FMAB community is quite nice, but each community has their bad eggs.

I also tried conversing about anime as a whole with you and you completely ignored the majority of my quote and went to insults, which again if you have something going on that is troubling you, then I’m sorry that you have to do that as an outlet. And honestly if something is going on, reach out, there are people that care about ya dude 🙏

Ah yes now you not countering my argument but attack me personally, as expected. It always ends this way anyway, when their stupidity has shown, they start the ad hominem. I guess you just admitting your wrong in a roundabout way so i'll be the bigger man and accept the W.
Apr 16, 2023 11:11 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:
just sent to my dm. I never need to check anything because first, i don't care; second, fmab is the most favorited anime so randomly checking review bomber not gonna be such a big brain move. "Aha! Majority of the review bomber have the most favorited anime as their favorite! So the most favorited anime fanboys must be the culprit! I'm truly the smartest weeb with the best fandom!" Try listening to yourself saying that out loud.

Again, there comes a point statistically and logically where it isn’t a coincidence anymore. Additionally, why would someone REALLY hate Oshi no Ko and deliberately vote it a 1 when they have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 to work with, and then have a 10 for FMAB? Everyone’s leaving the scores from 2-7 alone. You’d think people’s tastes would vary enough for there to be more votes for the other scores. Hell, some of them even voted slice of life animes like an 8+, you’d think they’d enjoy a portion of this episode. It's not a matter of intellect, it's just pattern recognition.
aeroductApr 16, 2023 11:16 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:15 PM
Sep 2021
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

Ah yes now you not countering my argument but attack me personally, as expected. It always ends this way anyway, when their stupidity has shown, they start the ad hominem. I guess you just admitting your wrong in a roundabout way so i'll be the bigger man and accept the W.

??? I tried to offer help and reach out, how is that attacking you personally? I’ve struggled with mental health in the past and felt you could be going through something with how you were acting so I just wanted to try and help. Sorry
Apr 16, 2023 11:16 PM
Jul 2021
who the hell give rate before show complete season? ridiculous
Apr 16, 2023 11:18 PM
Sep 2021
Ayakaxiao said:
who the hell give rate before show complete season? ridiculous

I generally update it episode by episode, but I can see if someone wants to do it as just after they’ve seen it all or most of it to put a vote on it
Apr 16, 2023 11:19 PM
Sep 2021
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

Again, there comes a point statistically and logically where it isn’t a coincidence anymore. Additionally, why would someone REALLY hate Oshi no Ko and deliberately vote it a 1 when they have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 to work with, and then have a 10 for FMAB? Everyone’s leaving the scores from 2-7 alone. You’d think people’s tastes would vary enough for there to be more votes for the other scores. Hell, some of them even voted slice of life animes like an 8+, you’d think they’d enjoy a portion of this episode. It's not a matter of intellect, it's just pattern recognition.

You explain that a bit better than me. Well put
Apr 16, 2023 11:19 PM

Oct 2013
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

Again, there comes a point statistically and logically where it isn’t a coincidence anymore. Additionally, why would someone REALLY hate Oshi no Ko and deliberately vote it a 1 when they have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 to work with, and then have a 10 for FMAB? You’d think people’s tastes would vary enough for there to be more votes for the other scores.
ok, i'll bite. Now tell me, why would someone deliberately give fmab 1/10 and then having a 10/10 for other anime? You'd think peoplex taste would vary enough to use 2 or 3 as a variation. That must be people review bombing fmab!

The different is, fmab fanboys rarely crying about the review bomb and just accept that some people want their fav anime to get the top spot. Not like the recent top spot that making multiple argument just to attack fmab fandom. You should try building your argument by seeing the side that you're attacking.
Apr 16, 2023 11:22 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:

Again, there comes a point statistically and logically where it isn’t a coincidence anymore. Additionally, why would someone REALLY hate Oshi no Ko and deliberately vote it a 1 when they have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 to work with, and then have a 10 for FMAB? You’d think people’s tastes would vary enough for there to be more votes for the other scores.
ok, i'll bite. Now tell me, why would someone deliberately give fmab 1/10 and then having a 10/10 for other anime? You'd think peoplex taste would vary enough to use 2 or 3 as a variation. That must be people review bombing fmab!

The different is, fmab fanboys rarely crying about the review bomb and just accept that some people want their fav anime to get the top spot. Not like the recent top spot that making multiple argument just to attack fmab fandom. You should try building your argument by seeing the side that you're attacking.

I don’t agree with review bombing. Think about the person you’re talking to and what I’ve been saying this whole time. Hell, my first statement included “I’m sure FMAB is great”. Also your whataboutism is the fatal flaw with your argument, and it just makes it seem like you have weak points for debate, along with your constant insults.
aeroductApr 16, 2023 11:29 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:27 PM
Sep 2021
ForkEatingGoblin said:

I saw 9.38 really its the 2nd top highrated anime after "your name" which was 9.39 when released
Apr 16, 2023 11:28 PM

Oct 2013
jFudgy said:
Scavendgarr said:

??? I tried to offer help and reach out, how is that attacking you personally? I’ve struggled with mental health in the past and felt you could be going through something with how you were acting so I just wanted to try and help. Sorry
ok let's play. Tell me, how you could possibly help me when you never even meet me once? By giving motivational words? Telling me to git gud? I'm diagnosed with chronical poverty, so will you help me with money donation? I don't think so lmao.

Back to topic, the one with mental health problem is you guys that obsessed over ranking on internet about pixels on screen. Tell me why i'm the one with mental health problem? I'm literally just making an argument based on common sense, but you guys have none. Instead you just keep jerking off each other and blaming a scapegoat because your fragile ego and small brain cannot comprehend that people have the right to rate 1/10 as much as you guys have the right to give 10/10.
Apr 16, 2023 11:38 PM
Sep 2021
Scavendgarr said:
jFudgy said:

ok let's play. Tell me, how you could possibly help me when you never even meet me once? By giving motivational words? Telling me to git gud? I'm diagnosed with chronical poverty, so will you help me with money donation? I don't think so lmao.

Back to topic, the one with mental health problem is you guys that obsessed over ranking on internet about pixels on screen. Tell me why i'm the one with mental health problem? I'm literally just making an argument based on common sense, but you guys have none. Instead you just keep jerking off each other and blaming a scapegoat because your fragile ego and small brain cannot comprehend that people have the right to rate 1/10 as much as you guys have the right to give 10/10.

Sometimes just hearing from someone that they hope things get better for you or to offer an outlet can go a long way if someone is hiding their struggles. I got some of those vibes from your text so I wanted to try and say something, I personally think it’s better to say something than to not say something and wish you did later. Again I’m sorry if that upset you or felt condescending.

Also I don’t mind any of the ratings, It was just mentioned how it’s odd that some people from the FMAB community review bomb other shows, other show communities seem to do that as well from time to time, nothing more to it from my view.

Regardless, I hope things go well for ya and that you enjoy your anime watching as well!
Apr 16, 2023 11:39 PM
Oct 2022
Scavendgarr said:
RetroNitez said:

To counter your statements about “fmab fans not crying about review bombs”, of course they aren’t. The anime has had FOURTEEN years to build up a fandom. It’s popularity is #3 on MAL. No new releases will ever threaten its spot on #1 permanently unless it magically becomes more popular. Additionally, comparing the quantity of FMAB crazed fans to Oshi No Ko crazed fans is like comparing a skyscraper to an ant. There’s no way Oshi no Ko or any anime for that matter will ever win the downvoting wars.
aeroductApr 16, 2023 11:42 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:46 PM

Feb 2010
Scavendgarr said:
Ah yes another thread ends up blaming  fmab fanboys without no evidence whatsoever.
You have 1.5k forum posts, you didn't visit MAL for the first time today. You are aware of the issue, you know what's happening and why FMAB is no. 1
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Apr 16, 2023 11:47 PM

Oct 2013
RetroNitez said:
Scavendgarr said:

I don’t agree with review bombing. Think about the person you’re talking to and what I’ve been saying this whole time. Hell, my first statement included “I’m sure FMAB is great”. Also your whataboutism is the fatal flaw with your argument.
how is it a whataboutism? It's about oshi no ko vs fmab and the fanboys . So should i take example from other not related anime then?

You cannot even counter my argument so you try to nitpick everything you can. Always ends up like this, isn't it.

Let simulate this. Let say, i'm an fmab fanboy and i don't like oshi no ko at the top, i'll probably make many account to review bomb oshi no ko, but i'll never spam 10/10 to fmab. Why? Because then oshi no ko and kaguya fanboys will realize it and will counter review bombing fmab, not counting the anti spam measure that i believe mal have. The result will be the downfall of fmab. If you cannot see such an obvious possibilities than by any means i don't have an obligation to make you smarter.

I'll simplyfy my argument:

"Just because some people that do the review bomb have fmab as their fav, doesn't mean they are an fmab fanboys, because majority of the user have fmab as their favorite"

and

"no guaranteed the spammmer are fmab fanboys, because they could purposefuly making fmab as a red herring"

reply when you have the counter for that two.
Apr 16, 2023 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
ReinhardVonMusel said:
Scavendgarr said:
Ah yes another thread ends up blaming  fmab fanboys without no evidence whatsoever.
You have 1.5k forum posts, you didn't visit MAL for the first time today. You are aware of the issue, you know what's happening and why FMAB is no. 1
because fmab is good? I don't understand what your point is.
Apr 16, 2023 11:54 PM

Feb 2010
Because they review bomb other shows, this has largely been proven.
Apr 16, 2023 11:55 PM

Feb 2010
RetroNitez said:
To counter your statements about “fmab fans not crying about review bombs”, of course they aren’t. The anime has had FOURTEEN years to build up a fandom. It’s popularity is #3 on MAL. No new releases will ever threaten its spot on #1 permanently unless it magically becomes more popular. Additionally, comparing the quantity of FMAB crazed fans to Oshi No Ko crazed fans is like comparing a skyscraper to an ant. There’s no way Oshi no Ko or any anime for that matter will ever win the downvoting wars
This requires context, the above user joined on October and has less than 100 anime, a new weeb who doesn't yet know what happened all these years to the Top Anime page.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

683 by Pfoica »»
Jun 7, 8:50 PM

» Any reason why Idol became overwhelmingly popular? ( 1 2 )

Mattenan - May 31

58 by Owlblocks »»
Jun 6, 12:03 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jun 21, 2023

293 by WomanRespector »»
Jun 4, 6:04 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2023

397 by WomanRespector »»
Jun 4, 5:15 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2023

468 by WomanRespector »»
Jun 4, 5:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.