Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2022 8:05 PM

Jun 2022
I absolutely Loved Senryuu Girl and Loved Nanako's personality.
Can you please recommend me any anime that are alike like Senryuu Girl?
Or any anime that the girl protagonist has the same personality as Nanako?
Nanako is actually one of my top 10 Girls in Anime.
Would loved to watch anything like this.

Sep 8, 2022 8:24 PM
Jul 2021
when I first watched it, I felt it pretty similar to komi san in case you haven't watched
Sep 8, 2022 8:36 PM

Jun 2022
Ecarteo said:
when I first watched it, I felt it pretty similar to komi san in case you haven't watched

I already watched it mate. It was good.

Sep 8, 2022 10:30 PM
Jun 2021
yeah literally one of the only shows i have as 10/10. so good fr haven’t seen much like it ngl
Sep 8, 2022 11:08 PM

Jun 2022
INSANELYWP said:
yeah literally one of the only shows i have as 10/10. so good fr haven’t seen much like it ngl

well looks like its gonna be a hard find.

Sep 8, 2022 11:23 PM
Aug 2020
I do find it very unrated too but when I read the Manga afterwards it felt like it had even more potential than what the show had. One of my favorite mangas I've read and has so much content to the point where as season 2 could happen. However it doesn't seem like it since it was a TV short series rather than a regular 24 min episode series.
Sep 9, 2022 1:46 AM

Jun 2022
Gamer22 said:
I do find it very unrated too but when I read the Manga afterwards it felt like it had even more potential than what the show had. One of my favorite mangas I've read and has so much content to the point where as season 2 could happen. However it doesn't seem like it since it was a TV short series rather than a regular 24 min episode series.

So what you mean is that the end of the anime is the same as the end of the manga but some have been skipped?. Or a second season is still possible?
I did not read the manga.

Sep 9, 2022 6:29 AM

Oct 2019
Underrated? Subjective but probably accurate.
Does the Anime have the score it deserves? Yes. Why? Because is very low quality and poor budget and everything that it implies.
The manga is so good. Like really good. Is one of those 4-koma series that transitions to full length series after a while (Goes back and forth)
Comedy is on point. Never dull. Never boring. Extremely wholesome and the art style is pleasing.
So yes. You are correct. Is underrated, because of the poor adaptation (Which is decent to almost good) most people wrongly assume that the series doesn’t have a lot to offer.
Sep 9, 2022 9:03 AM
Aug 2020
Aesethyr said:
Gamer22 said:

So what you mean is that the end of the anime is the same as the end of the manga but some have been skipped?. Or a second season is still possible?
I did not read the manga.

No, there is enough content for season 2 maybe even a season 3. The anime only adapted around the first 30-40 chapters out of 160 chapters, meaning the manga ending is completely different from the anime. Even then, the anime itself skipped a lot of content from the first 30 chapters since they only had 12 min to broadcast the show. You should read from the beginning if you want to look at it.
Sep 9, 2022 9:06 AM
Mar 2021
Aesethyr said:

Animes like Senryu Girl:
-Komi San Can't Communicate
-Silent Voice
-Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
-Tsurezure Children
-Teasing Master Takagi San
etc. there are more. But these are bit similar check out you may like them and this anime i watched it's quite good it deserves better adaption and recognition.
Sep 9, 2022 9:54 PM

Jun 2022
R_01 said:
Aesethyr said:

Animes like Senryu Girl:
-Komi San Can't Communicate
-Silent Voice
-Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
-Tsurezure Children
-Teasing Master Takagi San
etc. there are more. But these are bit similar check out you may like them and this anime i watched it's quite good it deserves better adaption and recognition.

Already completed most of this. Thanks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

102 by nanajp »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 14, 2019

37 by nanajp »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:57 AM

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

42 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

48 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

36 by nanajp »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.