Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2022 9:11 PM
May 2022
I finished Naruto 2 years ago and i still thinking about sasuke charector ,some people said he's a well written charector then Naruto but i have so many questions

I have some answers for these questions in my mind but if i think about it that's stupid (idk his character well ) .pls tell ur opinion about sasuke charector.
JaiakazzJul 1, 2022 9:15 PM
Jul 1, 2022 9:31 PM
Nov 2019
I can help clear some stuff up for you, pretty much all of this was explained in the show but u might have just forgot.

1.Sasuke joined orochimaru for power, sasuke saw how much power the curse mark could give him and obviously he wanted this power to take revenge on itachi
2. Sasuke wanted to destroy the village that put forced itachi too kill his whole clan. Sasuke was in raged because of all the pain and suffering itachi went through because of the leaf village
3. I’m not too sure what u mean
4. Sasuke decided instead of destroying the village he’d become hokage so he could change the corrupt village that put his brother through everything
5. He believed that the current state of shinobi was corrupt and he wanted to kill all the Kage who in his eyes where all corrupt

That’s a pretty basic explanation for ur questions I’m sure u can find better answers online as I said all of these where covered in the show
Jul 1, 2022 10:06 PM
Feb 2022
JoshyKage said:
I can help clear some stuff up for you, pretty much all of this was explained in the show but u might have just forgot.

1.Sasuke joined orochimaru for power, sasuke saw how much power the curse mark could give him and obviously he wanted this power to take revenge on itachi
2. Sasuke wanted to destroy the village that put forced itachi too kill his whole clan. Sasuke was in raged because of all the pain and suffering itachi went through because of the leaf village
4. Sasuke decided instead of destroying the village he’d become hokage so he could change the corrupt village that put his brother through everything
5. He believed that the current state of shinobi was corrupt and he wanted to kill all the Kage who in his eyes where all corrupt

That’s a pretty basic explanation for ur questions I’m sure u can find better answers online as I said all of these where covered in the show

yup ur 💯accurate
ppl like to make fun of sasuke but dont realise that every decision he made was the best he could take with the limited amount of truth he knew
Jul 1, 2022 10:29 PM

Jun 2021
JoshyKage said:

Thankfully someone understands Sasuke's character. Ppl misunderstand him all the time he's literally the 4th best character for me from the entire series...and definitely better written than Naruto himself
Jul 1, 2022 11:08 PM
May 2022
JoshyKage said:

3. Why he returned to the akatsuki hideout after Tobi said Naruto beat pain (when he came all the way to destroy the village )
Jul 1, 2022 11:19 PM
Nov 2019
Jai_akash said:
JoshyKage said:

3. Why he returned to the akatsuki hideout after Tobi said Naruto beat pain (when he came all the way to destroy the village )
can’t remember man sorry have a look online I’m sure there will be answers
Jul 2, 2022 1:29 AM

Dec 2020
literally all of this was explained or shown
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2022 2:12 AM
Mar 2017
Jai_akash said:
I finished Naruto 2 years ago and i still thinking about sasuke charector ,some people said he's a well written charector then Naruto but i have so many questions

I have some answers for these questions in my mind but if i think about it that's stupid (idk his character well ) .pls tell ur opinion about sasuke charector.

I don't really understand what your 3rd question is asking (a few people also don't know) cause Sasuke went to fight the tailed beast while Naruto fought pain and protected Konoha and afterwards he attacked the Large meeting I believe, and then he doesn't come into contact with the team again until the great war. The only time he returns is after Naruto becomes Kage. He comes back after he's been pardoned (who's gonna argue with what the leader says) but not for long before he feels like he doesn't belong there I guess, so he becomes a wanderer protecting the leaf from afar and in the shadows. I don't recall it happening the way your question implies.
Jul 2, 2022 2:19 AM
Mar 2017
Vivek_DxD said:
JoshyKage said:

yup ur 💯accurate
ppl like to make fun of sasuke but dont realise that every decision he made was the best he could take with the limited amount of truth he knew

I would argue with a "best" part of that statement. Itachi could have just exposed them. he's supposed to be a genius and he's just like "ahh I should kill everyone... cept my bro and on the off chance he can some how get stronger than me he can...." I mean it's just sounds stupid, they made a bad guy try to seem like a good guy later on because they wanted people to like them.
Then Sasuke, who couldn't beat 1 tailed beast, or Deidara thinks he can beat all the Kage at once. He just looks like a desperate fool. I feel like he could have technically made much better choices with his "Genius" title.
Jul 2, 2022 3:10 AM
Feb 2022
Ayuima said:
Vivek_DxD said:

yup ur 💯accurate

I would argue with a "best" part of that statement. Itachi could have just exposed them. he's supposed to be a genius and he's just like "ahh I should kill everyone... cept my bro and on the off chance he can some how get stronger than me he can...." I mean it's just sounds stupid, they made a bad guy try to seem like a good guy later on because they wanted people to like them.
Then Sasuke, who couldn't beat 1 tailed beast, or Deidara thinks he can beat all the Kage at once. He just looks like a desperate fool. I feel like he could have technically made much better choices with his "Genius" title.
sasuke fought a tailed beast at 12, with an unhealthy mind. against deidera, be fought pretty well using his battle iq and rendering most bombs and mines useless. Against the 5 kage, he kinda rushed it but he could def solo the sand trio mid diff and also prob mei. actually except the raikage and ohnoki he was stronger than everyone else
Jul 2, 2022 3:20 AM
Nov 2021
JoshyKage said:

To add onto what you said as well he seemed all over the place at times because he's human and I think that's one of the best parts of his character. People seem to forget that as humans we make random irrational spur of the moment decisions that might be extremely random and not make much sense. Sasuke did that alot because as a human he was extremely emotional about his circumstances. I'm watching this show right now and it explained it perfectly the reason why humans act this way is bc we have our brains, our hearts, and our guts. Three things that we listen to and three things that gives us three different signals. Sasuke's character kind portrays that very well. Sometimes a character in a show would make a decision that no one understands out of emotion and the only way that I could explain it is that he's human and that seems like an emotional response a human would make during that moment. It would make no sense to me if a characters decision making was always perfect and was always logical all the time. That was long but yeah.
Jul 2, 2022 4:47 AM
Aug 2020
Jai_akash said:
JoshyKage said:

He didn't return though, the chronology is as follows.

>Sasuke kills Itachi

>Tobi tells him the truth of what happens and he awakens the Mangekyo

>Sasuke joins the Akatsuki and attacks Killer Bee

>Taka bring back one of the Eight-Tail's tentacles to the Gedo Statue

>He leaves to go kill Danzo at the Leaf but discovers that he's going to the Five Kage Summit

>Sasuke attacks the Kage Summit since that's where Danzo is

>Sasuke fights the other nations' Shinobi because they're in his way.

>He chases Danzo and kills him.

>Team Seven arrive and fight Sasuke who is equally matched

>Sasuke leaves with Tobi and has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan transplanted.

Any more questions?
Jul 2, 2022 5:01 AM
Mar 2017
Vivek_DxD said:
Ayuima said:

sasuke fought a tailed beast at 12, with an unhealthy mind. against deidera, be fought pretty well using his battle iq and rendering most bombs and mines useless. Against the 5 kage, he kinda rushed it but he could def solo the sand trio mid diff and also prob mei. actually except the raikage and ohnoki he was stronger than everyone else
maybe I mixed up when he fights who, but when I say tailed beast, I ment the 8 tails.
Jul 2, 2022 6:32 AM
Feb 2022
Ayuima said:
Vivek_DxD said:
maybe I mixed up when he fights who, but when I say tailed beast, I ment the 8 tails.
yeah he kinda underestimated B
Jul 2, 2022 10:25 AM
Mar 2021
Do you really not know why he joined orochimaru?
Jul 2, 2022 11:49 AM
Apr 2022
Bruh go rewatch the show.
Jul 2, 2022 2:39 PM
Mar 2020
Sasuke was going through some mental health issues
Jul 4, 2022 7:28 AM
Mar 2022
did you watch the show with your eyes and ears closed?
Jul 4, 2022 1:30 PM

Aug 2019
1. Why he join orachimaru

Why is this even being asked? If you've watched the whole series then you already know why he joined him. It's not really open to interpretation when Sasuke literally said why he did it. Do people not pay attention to the dialogue or...?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.