Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2022 8:18 AM

Oct 2015
Honestly this one of most unique take to isekai trop I seen in anime so far, as a male I dont have a problem with it.
Apr 2, 2022 8:27 AM
Oct 2020
xXPORTALXx said:
RavenWolf1 said:

Yes sure is it but why doesn't that be allowed to apply to women too? I mean there should be heaps of isekai stories with female MCs but instead we got like 75% MCs male. Funny thing is if you want to know how popular female oriented isekais are you only need to check anime-planet's manga isekai database (search tag). You can see there are tons of villainess/otome game manga and manhwa. On the first page of search alone almost half are villainess stories!! Demand is there but anime industry is not yet picket this up.

Luckily for us Crunchyroll has finally noticed it:
Crunchyroll: Shojo Anime Genre Has Strong Growth Potential
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-03-31/crunchyroll-shojo-anime-genre-has-strong-growth-potential/.184215

Crunchyroll held a business seminar on Tuesday aimed at Japanese businesses. Part of the presentation centered on explaining current consumer trends in the west based on the service's viewership numbers. Chief Customer Officer Asa Suehira explained that while shonen battle anime and "isekai" fantasy series continue to dominate, anime aimed at a female audience have strong growth potential. He stated that these titles tend to over-perform due to unmet demand from low supply, citing Fruits Basket as an example.

"In the west, where female anime fans were underserved with relevant content historically, shojo, josei, and even some BL titles are showing stronger performances than expected," he said. Fans of idol anime shouldn't get their hopes up, however, as female-targeted idol anime were singled out as the exception to this trend.

An interesting thing to note, however, is that according to Jump's polls they have roughly 50/50 male/female readership, and according to their polls the manga with the highest female to male readership (i.e. more female readers than male) are all either fully male cast or focused on a male mc. This would imply to me that currently you could argue that shows featuring an all female cast or female focus are indeed inferior for some reason, it isn't just an issue of target audience. It's odd, given polls also seem to indicate the majority of mangaka are in fact woman.

Personally I feel like this has something to do with the tropes imposed upon female characters, as many of the shows I've seen that featured female leads tended to noticeably and often dramatically diminish the maturity/seriousness of their writing, and/or blatantly cater to fetishes rather than a believable character design. The few shows that didn't do this often still had a habit of falling back on stereotypes, like the frail small woman needing male protection plot point, instead of pursuing something new and interesting. There's really only a handful of decent shows that avoid those things imo.
LoganMcClure21 said:
abyss_will said:
Hot take: if you only want male lead characters you are a homo that enjoys watching men.

True though like why do they only want only male main characters??? They that gay that they can’t stand the sight of a woman??? I guess that’s fair 🤷‍♂️
i think you dont understand what I was trying to say. what xXPORTALXx had said is a better way to describe what I was trying to say
Apr 2, 2022 8:29 AM
Oct 2020
Wdtm86 said:
Honestly this one of most unique take to isekai trop I seen in anime so far, as a male I dont have a problem with it.
yeah i think its a really good foundation to a solid story
Apr 2, 2022 8:34 AM
Mar 2018
jerkingdolphin said:
A-Mux said:

I personally never understood people that complain about sexualization, if an anime is good I don't care whether there are boobs or not on my screen it has never been a factor of how i rate my enjoyment of anime.
I dont care about it too much now but when I was living with my parents watching something foodwars where women talk only in orgasam and theres boobs and food molesting people. but what im trying to say is real life girls dont only talk in orgasam and they are not all tsunderes. i guess what i really want is more diversity like how the real world is

Oh yeah also about the what are some good anime with "good" female characters, on top of my head:
-Kyoukai no kanata
-Violet evegarden
-Revolutionary girl Utena
-Katanagatari (incredible anime that basically nobody talks about)
-The melancholy of Harui Suzumiya
-The entire monogatari series
-Gintama
-FLCL (the original series, the sequels are pretty meh)
-Cowboy bebop
-Most of Ghibli movies have female leads
-Black lagoon
-Durarara
-Mawaru penguidrum
-Assassination classroom
-Death parade
-Youjo senki ("female")
-Bungou stray dogs

And i could probably keep writing for another couple of hours, you've clearly never even tried looking for good series
A-MuxApr 2, 2022 8:38 AM
Apr 2, 2022 8:52 AM
Oct 2020
FriedBnuy125 said:
You're just a fucking sexist now go away
i dont think im being sexist im trying to say that all the anime with a female main character sucks im not saying that women make anime bad but the other stereotypes and overly sexualization that makes the show bad like a big breasted tsundere that has red hair i want all animes to be good because i like to watch good anime i dont want to boring 2d characters like the red hair tsundere or the all black kirito clone that every anime has i think its the creators fault for not knowing how to create good stories involving women but if you can recommend an anime with a female main character that is regarded as a good anime i will check it out
Apr 2, 2022 8:59 AM
Oct 2020
Roger-senpai said:
It'll be boring without that boy, I can feel it.
i think your wrong the first episode was really fresh and interesting i hope this anime meets my expectations
Apr 2, 2022 9:32 AM
Apr 2022
to the stupid idiots who don’t understand or enjoy this story please go away.
Apr 2, 2022 9:33 AM
Apr 2022
do you think the guy is the main character huh.
Apr 2, 2022 9:35 AM
Apr 2022
if you feel great please write your own story,
Apr 2, 2022 9:38 AM
Apr 2022
jerkingdolphin said:
HOT TAKE a lead female main character makes a show bad/boring maybe its just because i cant relate idk however if its a duo or squad of mixed genders then it doesn't matter if the main character is a female for example every romance anime that follows a boy/girl but the girl/girl romance anime citrus sucked
another example youjo senki that show is awesome and the main character is a girl but was a man and thinks like a man and does not have a sexualized character design and now you could argue that there are good female lead characters like revy from black lagoon or akane from psycho pass but I will argue that the other male lead protagonists like the rest of lagoon company and the enforcers are just as important to the story maybe this show can change my mind

I'd rather enjoy the storyline than a lot of mouths like you
Apr 2, 2022 9:59 AM
Oct 2020
A-Mux said:
jerkingdolphin said:
I dont care about it too much now but when I was living with my parents watching something foodwars where women talk only in orgasam and theres boobs and food molesting people. but what im trying to say is real life girls dont only talk in orgasam and they are not all tsunderes. i guess what i really want is more diversity like how the real world is

Oh yeah also about the what are some good anime with "good" female characters, on top of my head:
-Kyoukai no kanata
-Violet evegarden
-Gintama
-Cowboy bebop
-Black lagoon
-Durarara
-Mawaru penguidrum
-Assassination classroom
-Death parade
-Youjo senki ("female")
-Bungou stray dogs

And i could probably keep writing for another couple of hours, you've clearly never even tried looking for good series
i see what your saying but Im talking more about shows that have a single main character like attack on titan eren jaeger is the main character mikasa and armin are just supporting characters. but then theres also animes like 86 where the story follows a group where you can argue who is the more important main character that there's not just 1 main character. I was talking about the very specific type of anime that has 1 main character and that main character is a female not a pair or a squad of females a solo main female character now im not saying that there cant be male supporting characters either.

i tried looking again the only animes i could find within 15 minuets in this very specific category was
-Vivy (i never watched it only heard good things about it from my friends so i cant call it good)
-Kakegurui (but there is a lot of mixed opinions about it so we cant call it good)
-K on (never watched it but its my girlfriends favorite anime)

from this list theres only 1 great female protagonist and the rest are horny gamblers and cute middle schoolers so its not so crazy to think that theres not that many good animes with women that get brought up when discussing great anime names that will be remembered forever like code geass one piece aot
Apr 2, 2022 11:13 AM
Feb 2021
JEKI98 said:
to the stupid idiots who don’t understand or enjoy this story please go away.

i agree. idk why people cant just drop it and move on if it isn’t for them. there’s people , like myself, who enjoy this show. idk why people are complaining, it prove do anything
Apr 2, 2022 11:33 AM

Apr 2014
jerkingdolphin said:
A-Mux said:

-Kyoukai no kanata
-Violet evegarden
-Gintama
-Cowboy bebop
-Black lagoon
-Durarara
-Mawaru penguidrum
-Assassination classroom
-Death parade
-Youjo senki ("female")
-Bungou stray dogs

i see what your saying but Im talking more about shows that have a single main character like attack on titan eren jaeger is the main character mikasa and armin are just supporting characters. but then theres also animes like 86 where the story follows a group where you can argue who is the more important main character that there's not just 1 main character. I was talking about the very specific type of anime that has 1 main character and that main character is a female not a pair or a squad of females a solo main female character now im not saying that there cant be male supporting characters either.

i tried looking again the only animes i could find within 15 minuets in this very specific category was
-Vivy (i never watched it only heard good things about it from my friends so i cant call it good)
-Kakegurui (but there is a lot of mixed opinions about it so we cant call it good)
-K on (never watched it but its my girlfriends favorite anime)

from this list theres only 1 great female protagonist and the rest are horny gamblers and cute middle schoolers so its not so crazy to think that theres not that many good animes with women that get brought up when discussing great anime names that will be remembered forever like code geass one piece aot

Yeah A-Mux gives great examples of good female writing, however yeah most of that list still has male main protagonists.
IMO I'd say vivy and violet evergarden are both good examples of strong female leads, ascendance of a bookworm and psycho pass are also pretty good for intelligent leads. I'm not sure why it hasn't come up yet but I feel like ghost in the shell deserves mention here. Land of the lustrous comes to mind as pretty good, although yes they're sort of supposed to be androgynous but their vas are all woman and they're mostly feminine. For a bit of genre diversity I'd wager my senpai is annoying and dragon maid are good examples as well, although in the first they make the lead sorta childish and in the second they make the show pretty childish. There really aren't a lot of good examples to work with, at least in anime tv shows popular in recent decades.
~Xind
Apr 2, 2022 12:01 PM
Jul 2016
jerkingdolphin said:
HOT TAKE a lead female main character makes a show bad/boring maybe its just because i cant relate idk however if its a duo or squad of mixed genders then it doesn't matter if the main character is a female for example every romance anime that follows a boy/girl but the girl/girl romance anime citrus sucked
another example youjo senki that show is awesome and the main character is a girl but was a man and thinks like a man and does not have a sexualized character design and now you could argue that there are good female lead characters like revy from black lagoon or akane from psycho pass but I will argue that the other male lead protagonists like the rest of lagoon company and the enforcers are just as important to the story maybe this show can change my mind

I totally agree and it’s a Based take
Apr 2, 2022 12:24 PM

May 2013
jerkingdolphin said:
RavenWolf1 said:

So we people who would love to have female MCs don't deserve to have great anime shows with female MCs because you guys can't relate with girls? If you ask me every anime should have female MC because I can relate them better than male MC. Personally I can't understand why we have to have discussion like this here? Surely there are plentiful anime to watch with male MCs. Fact is that about 75% isekais has male MCs and frankly we need a lot more isekais with female MCs. You don't have to watch this if you don't like it.
yeah im not saying women cant be good leads I think there should be more but why cant shows that are universally recognized as good like demon slayer or full metal alchemist have a female lead character the story would still be the same. Because there are countless american shows and movies that have a female leads that have great stories and plot like Hunger Games and i carly its just that these animes just cant do it correctly but if you have an anime with a strong female protagonist and good plot i will watch it

I think you watch wrong shows if you think there aren't good incredible good shows with female lead. Here is some great examples:
The Twelve Kingdoms
Escaflowne
Blood+
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Shinsekai yori
Ascendance of a Bookworm
Wonder Egg Priority
Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
Paprika
Mai-HiME
Scrapped Princess
Haibane Renmei
Jigoku Shoujo
Akatsuki no Yona
Shadows House
Fushigi Yuugi
Psycho-Pass
Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou

And so much more.
RavenWolf1Apr 2, 2022 12:46 PM
Apr 2, 2022 12:52 PM
Jan 2019
These replies are full of misogyny and weak men that can't empathize with a character just because she's a woman, what a bunch of losers
Apr 2, 2022 1:13 PM
Jan 2016
This thread is a mess. Well anyway, my hot take is this anime contains things I want recently:
1. Seiyuu casts that will all perform as villains.
2. Yuri and no significant male character.
3. The animation is surprisingly good for JC Staff.
Apr 2, 2022 1:14 PM

May 2013
jerkingdolphin said:
RavenWolf1 said:

So we people who would love to have female MCs don't deserve to have great anime shows with female MCs because you guys can't relate with girls? If you ask me every anime should have female MC because I can relate them better than male MC. Personally I can't understand why we have to have discussion like this here? Surely there are plentiful anime to watch with male MCs. Fact is that about 75% isekais has male MCs and frankly we need a lot more isekais with female MCs. You don't have to watch this if you don't like it.
yeah im not saying women cant be good leads I think there should be more but why cant shows that are universally recognized as good like demon slayer or full metal alchemist have a female lead character the story would still be the same. Because there are countless american shows and movies that have a female leads that have great stories and plot like Hunger Games and i carly its just that these animes just cant do it correctly but if you have an anime with a strong female protagonist and good plot i will watch it

Here is even more:

Violet Evergarden
Yakusoku no Neverland (S1)
Youjo Senki
Girls' Last Tour
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
Princess Mononoke
A Place Further Than The Universe
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Nana
Perfect Blue
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Eden of The East
Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
The Squid Girl
The Demon Girl Next Door
Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Adachi to Shimamura
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
Fruits Basket 2019
The Rose of Versailles
Hibike! Euphonium
Wandering Son
Gakkougurashi!
Talentless Nana
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
SSSS.Gridman
BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

List could be endless. You just haven't watched good ones. I checked your watched list and no wonder you think that there are no good female lead anime because basically almost all you have watched are anime where girls have roles like you claimed they have. Either you didn't know that there actually are good anime where there are female leads or you just refuse to watch them.
Apr 2, 2022 1:14 PM
Dec 2015
This man just said female characters are bad MCs and that he wants this show to be another overpowered MC isekai..... Like how is this even a real thread??
Apr 2, 2022 2:27 PM
Feb 2019
just say you're gay dude
Apr 2, 2022 4:38 PM
Mar 2021
jerkingdolphin said:
Roger-senpai said:
It'll be boring without that boy, I can feel it.
i think your wrong the first episode was really fresh and interesting i hope this anime meets my expectations
I understand;actually I know that I could be wrong, I haven't read of the ln nor the manga. I could watch the next episodes and see if it is still into my liking.
Apr 2, 2022 4:43 PM
Jun 2013
"Anime with female lead are boring because i have a penis so i can't relate to it"

Like, seriously dude? what is relatable in overpowered teenagers being sent to another world after being killed by a truck? the number of penis in the screen is what dictates a good anime for you? maybe you should watch Free or Yuri on Ice, there are lots of guys in these series, very relatable kkkk
Apr 2, 2022 5:46 PM
Jan 2016
jerkingdolphin said:
pxwxr said:

yeah i agree dude. man’s said “hot take” then said sexist shit LMAO
if you think what i said is sexist then blame the anime creators for making animes with female main characters overly sexualized or with boring plots like why is there no universally recognised good anime like attack on titan or demon slayer because i think in an parallel universe if the story was written the exact same except eren and tanjiro used she/her pronouns they would be still universally recognised as good anime

yea sure, blame your sexism on the creators of the shows. that's really cool. you quite literally said "HOT TAKE a lead female main character makes a show bad/boring" because you cant relate. you have an entire thread of people calling you sexist, how you dont see yourself as being sexist is beyond me.

also I love how everyone complaining about the guy being killed conveniently forgets that his first thought after discovering his power was "i can just get rid of everyone i dont like"
OGSennaApr 2, 2022 6:43 PM
Apr 2, 2022 5:58 PM

Jan 2017
Women fighting each other via lethal means makes me want to puke.
Female x Female = Yes

Girl x Girl = Yes

Vagina x Vagina = Yes

Yuri = Yes

Lesbian = Yes
Apr 2, 2022 9:33 PM
May 2017
What is up with people now caring about something being sexualized or stereotypical? All of a sudden it matters because it is female MC's and that its yuri. It is kinda funny that people seem to think yuri or famale main casts are associated with sexualization and stereotypes when they are actually the least associated with it. The majority of anime with male MC's and straight romances are far more associated with fan service, sexualization, and tropes/stereotypes.

And this is even more so with the traditional isekai. This anime has far better written characters than the majority of isekai we've seen.
Apr 2, 2022 11:40 PM
Feb 2020
A-Mux said:
This is the worst take I've ever read, how exactly do you relate to an anime protagonist with superpowers? Why would the gender of the MC matter in any way? Also as a guy i prefer to see girls on my screen rather than guys, i live with myself enough time

Also, this thread reeks of sexism, be better

Right ??? I'm sitting here just scrolling through and reading a SHIT ton of sexism. One after another. There is nothing to relate to in most generic isekais other than the MC are boring and bland losers that happen to strike gold. Do people not know how to enjoy a show as a viewer, for the show? The only reason people are mad is because there are female leads lmao
Apr 3, 2022 4:46 AM
Oct 2020
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
"Anime with female lead are boring because i have a penis so i can't relate to it"

Like, seriously dude? what is relatable in overpowered teenagers being sent to another world after being killed by a truck? the number of penis in the screen is what dictates a good anime for you? maybe you should watch Free or Yuri on Ice, there are lots of guys in these series, very relatable kkkk
Why do you watch anime? Is it to learn the language or culture? Maybe you like to have something playing to fill a quiet room, maybe you love to hear a good story or you just want a cool profile picture. For me I watch anime for all these reason but the main reason everyone watches anime is to be entertained. and thats not what im saying im saying more like I cant relate to every female protagonist that says nyan at the end of sentences or yells baka everytime they get flustered or a middle schooler acting cute because that is the large majority of female main characters. Im not saying that only girls can like moe and shoujo genre that just dumb saying only ____ can do anything is just a dumb statement. Im saying that the current animes that feature a female main character are boring or are being held together by a male main character. In my opinion there are more male main characters that have real problems and actual character development then there are of the boring kirito clones or the harem protagonist or the ugly bastard. However for the female side I can only think of a handful of solid female protagonists that have a personality and not remembered by the color of their hair or because theyre the main love interest for the male main character or just overly sexualized to sell merch. there are good animes with females for example
-Vivy ( I haven't seen it but ive been told is great)
-Talentless Nana (I thought is was good but i know people that think it sucks or it was mid)
on the other side of the coin theres countless titles that have a male main character thats regarded as a classic or greatest of all time
-aot
-steins;gate
-hunter x hunter
and i think this anime The Executioner and Her Way of Life is so far good and I hope it gets better so theres more female main characters in anime that are universally recognised as good anime but if you still think im being offensive thats too bad that you cant understand what im trying to say because it was not my intention to be offensive. if there are great animes with female main characters that arent getting supported by a male main character then give me some anime recommendations i will watch at least 3 episodes
Apr 3, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2020
omg no way its the misogyny for me!!!! ur self insert got killed so the anime is trash so cute. go back to watching hentai my dude with ur sexist take
Apr 3, 2022 5:15 AM
Oct 2020
OGSenna said:
jerkingdolphin said:
if you think what i said is sexist then blame the anime creators for making animes with female main characters overly sexualized or with boring plots like why is there no universally recognised good anime like attack on titan or demon slayer because i think in an parallel universe if the story was written the exact same except eren and tanjiro used she/her pronouns they would be still universally recognised as good anime

yea sure, blame your sexism on the creators of the shows. that's really cool. you quite literally said "HOT TAKE a lead female main character makes a show bad/boring" because you cant relate. you have an entire thread of people calling you sexist, how you dont see yourself as being sexist is beyond me.

also I love how everyone complaining about the guy being killed conveniently forgets that his first thought after discovering his power was "i can just get rid of everyone i dont like"
im not saying women cant be good main characters im saying there are none or very few. if you think im pointing fingers at the creator then why do you think there are no universally good anime with female main characters and if you dont think that at all find me some anime with female main characters thats popular and called good by the anime community and if you still think im offensive i bet that if i told you i voted for donald trump you think im a racist too
Apr 3, 2022 5:35 AM

May 2020
its not ''Hot Take'' its just your opinion i personaly dont care what you think but you cant expect ppl to agree with you bro you litterally said you cant relate to women and every female protag is bad that is just bs frist of all watch more anime with female protag but i dont rly get why do u watch anime to relate to character's you droped One piece ,Death Parade, Demon Slayer ....etc and yet you have High school dxd in ur favorites like cmon bro? yeah you can relate to dude who get's random power up by touching boobs wow dude

About this anime im glad she killed that stupid Kazuma wanna be kid like we finaly get somthing different and ppl cry about it rly?

Also there is ppl in the thread reccomanding you anime with female protag watch some to realize that girls are if not even better protags just watch Violet Evergarden its enough

Or just drop it and move on dude no offence but this is just BS
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Apr 3, 2022 5:56 AM
Jul 2020
jerkingdolphin said:

Your right it started good then
then momo or whatever her name is showed up and ruined it for me from how her character is introduced I know i wouldn't like her. Like Akane great character.
Apr 3, 2022 5:59 AM
Aug 2018
did you not read the title of this anime? from the title it's clear that this anime mc is a woman, so why are you bringing up this ridiculous discussion, it really makes me laugh lol
Apr 3, 2022 6:20 AM
Jul 2020
Holy fucking feminism, why do people even defend this shit,It scares me realize that there are many virgin kids out there who never actually touched a women (except your own mother) in the entire life,"im a Man so of course o would like to see girls" no Bro you are the real gay here...sorry to say but its a fact
Apr 3, 2022 6:49 AM
Jul 2020
haha 😂 I enjoyed reading this whole thread on one side we have the yuri bootlicking group

(not sure if we can use obscene language)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Zach-chanApr 3, 2022 7:25 AM
Apr 3, 2022 7:07 AM
Oct 2020
18M_RFT36 said:
omg no way its the misogyny for me!!!! ur self insert got killed so the anime is trash so cute. go back to watching hentai my dude with ur sexist take

i should not have said i cant relate because that seems to be the only thing people are reading. what im saying is the large majority of male viewers wouldn't like or relate to being a tsundere or a middle school girl as every female main character is but I want this anime to be the anime that makes a good female main character. I cant say definitively but id assume most female viewers would be able to relate and like male main character shows like my hero academia. because i know more women that like my hero academia more then men. Nobody I know says my hero academia is bad but most of the men I know say its just fine or good but every girl I asked if they liked my hero academia said they love it that its their favorite anime. It could just be the way men and women communicate that men are more introverted and wont say words like love because of their pride and the women I asked are just more outgoing then the men with their words or it could be just that the men I know just think its mid.

I never said this anime was bad if you want to know what i think about this anime i think its pretty good so far and I like that it has a female main character that for the most part doesnt seem like a overly sexualized stereotype thats in middle school. If you think im sexist for not wanting to watch an anime about middle school girls or annoying girls screaming baka because the senpai they like is talking to her then its unfortunate that you think that have a good day.
Apr 3, 2022 7:14 AM
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Jul 2020
Thread locked for being about a controversial/sensitive topic.

Anime Discussion Rules 5. Please refrain from creating threads which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated and/or sensitive issues liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse).
This includes but is not limited to:

gender/racial equality
sexual orientation, homophobia
sexual assault
pedophilia, lolicon/shotacon, incest, teenage-adult relationships

Unfortunately, these threads always devolve into the same final scenario: users are assigned into black/white categories where one side is "SJWs", the other side is "Nazis/rapists/etc", insults/abuse are being fired off from both sides, and trolls come in to feed the drama. Please choose more appropriate settings for these discussions than in a public forum on an entertainment website.
Zach-chanApr 4, 2022 5:37 PM

anime list -~~- manga list
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

107 by joyboyhere »»
Today, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

130 by ggultra2764 »»
May 26, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

326 by DeedleFake »»
May 25, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Who is your favorite character?

Shizuna - Apr 9

6 by R6exR6 »»
May 24, 6:46 AM

» Why do MAL not use the correct tags?

MathMols - Apr 10

7 by MathMols »»
Apr 13, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.