Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 13, 2021 12:16 PM
Jun 2019
Kirito lost like 13k favorites. I don't care too much about these positions, but what happened lol?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2015
Mods recently purged bots.
The better question is, how he even has one favourite?

May 13, 2021 1:12 PM
Oct 2020
Piromysl said:

In that case, you should also ask how he won best character male of the decade in Anitype magazine.
I have an explanation tho : you and a wide number of people are just wrong about him, and he is infact a good character lol. I know, hard to accept over that ego of yours.
May 13, 2021 1:17 PM
Apr 2018
Oof some Sao shill is triggered đź‘€
May 13, 2021 1:39 PM

Jul 2015
skatlads15 said:
Piromysl said:

In that case, you should also ask how he won best character male of the decade in Anitype magazine.
I have an explanation tho : you and a wide number of people are just wrong about him, and he is infact a good character lol. I know, hard to accept over that ego of yours.

Funny to see someone conviniently bringing some irrelevant award as an example, like their opinion even matters and then completely dismissing everyone else's opinion "just because".

And there is no need to get emotional. I don't really want to go on the yet another "SAO bad" rant. everything that could be said has been already said. And there was not much to begin with.

May 13, 2021 1:49 PM

Jan 2020
Obviously bot removals. What else would it be?

May 13, 2021 2:05 PM
Oct 2020
ManWild said:

Piromysl said:
skatlads15 said:

Funny to see someone conviniently bringing some irrelevant award as an example, like their opinion even matters and then completely dismissing everyone else's opinion "just because".

And there is no need to get emotional. I don't really want to go on the yet another "SAO bad" rant. everything that could be said has been already said. And there was not much to begin with.

Well I do have confirmation bias, but I didn't necessarily dismissing anyone's opinion with that. I did suggest it however that you MIGHT be wrong. Me bringing up the award was also more to piss his detractors off than anything. I've already stated reasons as to why he is a good character and why most of the bs said against him and SAO is indeed quite literally bs, so I don't wanna get into that again.

There was absolutely zero reason to put the "better question is, why does he even have one fav in the first place?" part as it was completely irrelevant to the question. You were literally asking for heat from SAO fans with that one, so don't try and take the moral higher ground now. You don't get to do that.
May 13, 2021 2:06 PM
Jun 2019
ManWild said:

Yeah, read the article later. Makes sense now lol
May 13, 2021 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
skatlads15 said:
ManWild said:

Piromysl said:

Well I do have confirmation bias, but I didn't necessarily dismissing anyone's opinion with that. I did suggest it however that you MIGHT be wrong. Me bringing up the award was also more to piss his detractors off than anything. I've already stated reasons as to why he is a good character and why most of the bs said against him and SAO is indeed quite literally bs, so I don't wanna get into that again.

There was absolutely zero reason to put the "better question is, why does he even have one fav in the first place?" part as it was completely irrelevant to the question. You were literally asking for heat from SAO fans with that one, so don't try and take the moral higher ground now. You don't get to do that.

I have already stated plenty of arguments why SAO fails at what it tries to be, so...
If you are just got upset over me me cracking a joke (and as we all know, jokes are way better if they are true), then it's not my problem.
And way to go admitting you took a bait.

May 13, 2021 2:16 PM
Oct 2020
Piromysl said:
skatlads15 said:

I have already stated plenty of arguments why SAO fails at what it tries to be, so...
If you are just got upset over me me cracking a joke (and as we all know, jokes are way better if they are true), then it's not my problem.

And most if not all of those arguments are easily refutable so...

But yeah it was good bait I'll give you that. Fuckin trolls smh.
May 13, 2021 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
skatlads15 said:
Piromysl said:

I'm yet to see this easy refute. But whatever. I don't really care anymore.

May 13, 2021 2:20 PM
Oct 2020
Piromysl said:
skatlads15 said:

I'm yet to see this easy refute. But whatever. I don't really care anymore.
eh, just try the SAO subreddit someday perhaps or worse, twitter lol. I mean even I may not agree with some of the things said there, but they'd shut anyone up quickly atleast.
May 13, 2021 3:24 PM
Mar 2021
Bots obviously..
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
May 13, 2021 4:35 PM
Apr 2021
Sao got a lot of people into anime believe it or not and as there taste grew maybe they saw how mid tier he was as a character
May 13, 2021 5:14 PM
Oct 2017
skatlads15 said:
Piromysl said:

sao is garbage, watched 12 episode and it was boring and uninspired asf
May 13, 2021 8:04 PM
Jan 2021
Not only Kirito but many other characters favourites are reduced drastically as well
May 14, 2021 12:02 AM

Oct 2020
@piromysl you should better keep an eye on your favorite anime shows before talking about others,, Kirito lost nearly 13k favourites but you know Re zero characters, Emilia and Rem lost 33k favourites of both,, when i last time checked in Rem was having 72k favourates and Emilia was 52k approximately but when i checked after the bots were removed, it was a huge shock,, Emilia is not at 15k favs damn ans Rem was only 52k,, it seems like that 13k bots of Kirito were nothing in front the characters of ur favourate anime
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 14, 2021 12:03 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
skatlads15 said:

drop it simple, who told you to spread that it's garbage
May 14, 2021 12:13 AM

Jul 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
@piromysl you should better keep an eye on your favorite anime shows before talking about others,, Kirito lost nearly 13k favourites but you know Re zero characters, Emilia and Rem lost 33k favourites of both,, when i last time checked in Rem was having 72k favourates and Emilia was 52k approximately but when i checked after the bots were removed, it was a huge shock,, Emilia is not at 15k favs damn ans Rem was only 52k,, it seems like that 13k bots of Kirito were nothing in front the characters of ur favourate anime

I should care about number of favs because...
Also, Beako is the best girl anyway and you can fight me on that.

May 14, 2021 12:18 AM
Mar 2021
skatlads15 said:
Piromysl said:

he is a generic self insert bland protagonist that always does everything right. how is he a good character?
May 14, 2021 12:18 AM

Oct 2020
Piromysl said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

don't change the topic, the result is undeniable, the characters of your favourite anime is far by boosted by bots, I'm not here to fight with you regarding who is the best waifu,, just think about your own anime before throwing shit on others
May 14, 2021 12:22 AM

Jul 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Piromysl said:

don't change the topic, the result is undeniable, the characters of your favourite anime is far by boosted by bots, I'm not here to fight with you regarding who is the best waifu,, just think about your own anime before throwing shit on others

You still did not told me why should I care about number of favs.
And I still wonder why Kirito has even one fav.

May 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Oct 2020
Piromysl said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

wtf =_=; i care everything about my favourite anime and characters, and i am always ready to argue about it
May 14, 2021 12:30 AM

Jul 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Piromysl said:

wtf =_=; i care everything about my favourite anime and characters, and i am always ready to argue about it

That's petty.
Most of my favourite characters have pretty low fav counts and I don't let others and numbers dictate my opinion. Those are my preferences afterall and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.

May 14, 2021 12:33 AM

Oct 2020
Piromysl said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

That's petty.
Most of my favourite characters have pretty low fav counts and I don't let others and numbers dictate my opinion. Those are my preferences afterall and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.
Piromysl said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

That's petty.
MAL is shit,........
May 14, 2021 1:09 AM
Jun 2019
KingKB100 said:
Sao got a lot of people into anime believe it or not and as there taste grew maybe they saw how mid tier he was as a character

I know that, but he had like 49k until last week/month lol. It's alright, I found the real reason.
May 14, 2021 1:15 AM
Oct 2020
ChireaI9 said:
skatlads15 said:

he is a generic self insert bland protagonist that always does everything right. how is he a good character?

Not at all. What generic self insert bland protagonist, leaves a friend out to dry at the beginning (Klien) then gets his guildmates killed, uses little girls as bait, breaks a blacksmith's sword and develops so much self hatred and guilt, that he tries to kill himself by ripping his heart out? But at the same time, is a very loyal and caring person on the inside and at the end of his arc becomes a damn fine person. That's Kirito. Do name one character exactly like that.
The fact that people say Kirito always does everything right is hilarious considering he straight abandoned Klien on floor 1 and hid his level from the guild in fear of being expelled.
May 14, 2021 2:34 AM
Oct 2017
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:
am i not allowed to share my opinion?
May 14, 2021 3:15 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
this post didn't ask you to share your opinion, you are allowed to share your opinion but it depends upon the post whether it wants or not
May 14, 2021 3:18 AM
Oct 2017
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:
this post didn't ask you to share your opinion, you are allowed to share your opinion but it depends upon the post whether it wants or not
and who are you to tell me when and where to share my opinion exactly?

because im pretty sure if i had the same shit opinion as you (that sao is good) you wouldn't be telling me not to share my opinion
May 14, 2021 3:20 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

because im pretty sure if i had the same shit opinion as you (that sao is good) you wouldn't be telling me not to share my opinion
you are just going off-topic, ofc i wouldn't tell that but the post didn't ask you to share your opinion, no one shared their opinion about it, so stop being rude and if you want to spread hatred make another post or reply in the old posts
May 14, 2021 3:26 AM
Oct 2017
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:

you are just going off-topic, ofc i wouldn't tell that but the post didn't ask you to share your opinion, no one shared their opinion about it, so stop being rude and if you want to spread hatred make another post or reply in the old posts
no, i want to see what youre gonna do about it since youre complaining too much

sao is a fucking trash, garbage, uninspired, incestuous, dumbfuck anime.
May 14, 2021 3:30 AM
Jun 2019
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:

Leave it dude, its a stupid troll lol
May 14, 2021 3:31 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

seems like you are not grown up yet,let it be, it will be my waste of time arguing about your opinion
May 14, 2021 3:34 AM
Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Says the fan of Incelren lol. And btw, there is no incest in SAO, they never actually fucked. And atleast SAO didn't destroy everything it built by the end of the series, unlike AOT lmao.
May 14, 2021 4:17 AM
Oct 2017
skatlads15 said:
BloodyTaer said:

Says the fan of Incelren lol. And btw, there is no incest in SAO, they never actually fucked. And atleast SAO didn't destroy everything it built by the end of the series, unlike AOT lmao.
what the fuck is incelren? and idk what does sao being trash all the way has anything to do with the aot ending (that i didn't see yet) being bad

and kirito loving this girl and her loving him and then finding out that theyre siblings is borderline incest
May 14, 2021 4:19 AM
Oct 2017
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:

seems like you are not grown up yet,let it be, it will be my waste of time arguing about your opinion
im not grown up yet? lmaooo i can't believe a fan of sao is telling me that im not grown up
May 14, 2021 4:26 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
skatlads15 said:

what the fuck is incelren? and idk what does sao being trash all the way has anything to do with the aot ending (that i didn't see yet) being bad

and kirito loving this girl and her loving him and then finding out that theyre siblings is borderline incest
SAO never had incest, ask anyone, even if there is it's very low level
May 14, 2021 4:26 AM
Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
skatlads15 said:

Incel + Eren = Incelren. It doesn't have anything to do with SAO, I was just baiting you.

Lmao wtf are you talking about? Kirito doesn't love Suguha at all. And they're not siblings either, Kirito was adopted lol. It was Suguha who liked Kirito, but Kirito never liked her atleast in the romantic sense. Kirito only loves Asuna.
May 14, 2021 4:27 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
im not grown up yet? lmaooo i can't believe a fan of sao is telling me that im not grown up
feeling shame, you should, from all your replies it actually seems that you haven't grown up yet
May 14, 2021 4:28 AM

Feb 2019
New algorithm. No more bots doing random shit. Happiness.
May 14, 2021 4:29 AM
Oct 2017
skatlads15 said:
BloodyTaer said:

Incel + Eren = Incelren. It doesn't have anything to do with SAO, I was just baiting you.

Lmao wtf are you talking about? Kirito doesn't love Suguha at all. And they're not siblings either, Kirito was adopted lol. It was Suguha who liked Kirito, but Kirito never liked her atleast in the romantic sense. Kirito only loves Asuna.
and on what basis are you calling eren an incel? idk call him whatever you like but i wanna know what are the basis for this claim
May 14, 2021 4:31 AM
Oct 2017
Anayan_Kashyap said:
BloodyTaer said:
feeling shame, you should, from all your replies it actually seems that you haven't grown up yet
bro talking like yoda doesn't make you look adult or cool, it only proves how actually childish you are, well im gonna be the one whos gonna pull out on this argument with a child since my time is more valuble than yours
May 14, 2021 4:36 AM

Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
bro talking like yoda doesn't make you look adult or cool, it only proves how actually childish you are, well im gonna be the one whos gonna pull out on this argument with a child since my time is more valuble than yours
looks like you are starting to understand what I'm saying, its good for you
May 14, 2021 4:39 AM

Oct 2020
skatlads15 said:
BloodyTaer said:

exactly, it's true, but there are some mindless bots who spread hatred without looking through the story nicely so should not mind them since they are mindless, so it doesn't matter whatever someone say just SAO is a very great anime and it will keep improving, don't waste your mind and time arguing with pedos
May 14, 2021 5:38 AM
Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
skatlads15 said:

and on what basis are you calling eren an incel? idk call him whatever you like but i wanna know what are the basis for this claim

I don't wanna spoil the ending, but you'll understand when you get there. But his behavior to Mikasa is quite incelly already.
May 14, 2021 9:40 AM
Oct 2017
skatlads15 said:
BloodyTaer said:

I don't wanna spoil the ending, but you'll understand when you get there. But his behavior to Mikasa is quite incelly already.
so youre saying that at the end he hates her only because shes a women?

because if thats not the case then hes not an incel like youre saying
May 14, 2021 9:44 AM
Oct 2020
BloodyTaer said:
skatlads15 said:

so youre saying that at the end he hates her only because shes a women?

because if thats not the case then hes not an incel like youre saying

Lol no. Oh it's MUCH worse.
May 14, 2021 10:44 AM
Jan 2021
SAO is trash PERIOD. The first arc was entertaining and enjoyable, after that, absolute incest-loving dog shit.
May 14, 2021 3:39 PM
Oct 2020
Kool-Kaa9 said:
SAO is trash PERIOD. The first arc was entertaining and enjoyable, after that, absolute incest-loving dog shit.

You do know that there wasn't any actual incest in SAO right? Like they never actually fucked. Heck Kirito didn't even like her. SAO is not a pro incest show. And if anything, SAO 2 was an improvement over SAO 1.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 )

inthelovedotorg - Yesterday

77 by Lucabratz »»
1 hour ago

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

19 by nasralkhatib »»
Jun 8, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.