Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 24, 2020 9:48 AM
Dec 2016
Hi! I’m currently looking for feedback for my science fiction fantasy, action 250,000-word manuscript. It also has a tad of horror, too. It has some inspiration from Tokyo Ghoul and X Men.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Here’s a synopsis:

World-War-Three has come and gone. The tension that was born from the war continues to flourish between humans and Hydras in 2121. However, the United Human and Hydra Alliance (UHHA), founded in the newly-reconstructed United Kingdom, are committed to shattering the intolerance and unifying the two similar species. It’s a mission that is not without resistance.
Hansel, a teenaged Hydra raised among a family of humans, is determined to find his personal purpose by fulfilling the mission of the UHHA - preserving peace and saving others. But this hunt of purpose will lead him to revelations about himself and his past that can change the trajectory of his path.

Here’s a link to the first few chapters to see if it’s within your tastes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_s9HTC2TcM0cpRvZFRZiJF7KDt_QZFAQQ38CziNnDbs/edit?usp=sharing

I’m also willing to trade manuscripts if you also need feedback.
Please comment or message me if you’re interested.
Thank you!
Mar 11, 2021 5:41 AM

Jun 2020
MelanieYin-Chan said:
Hi! I’m currently looking for feedback for my science fiction fantasy, action 250,000-word manuscript. It also has a tad of horror, too. It has some inspiration from Tokyo Ghoul and X Men.
Here’s a synopsis:

World-War-Three has come and gone. The tension that was born from the war continues to flourish between humans and Hydras in 2121. However, the United Human and Hydra Alliance (UHHA), founded in the newly-reconstructed United Kingdom, are committed to shattering the intolerance and unifying the two similar species. It’s a mission that is not without resistance.
Hansel, a teenaged Hydra raised among a family of humans, is determined to find his personal purpose by fulfilling the mission of the UHHA - preserving peace and saving others. But this hunt of purpose will lead him to revelations about himself and his past that can change the trajectory of his path.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_s9HTC2TcM0cpRvZFRZiJF7KDt_QZFAQQ38CziNnDbs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

I'm thinking of reading it to give u some feedback but maybe u changed it since Oct 24?
Have u? Just so that I don't waste time reading something irrelevant.

I think the synopsis u have here is pretty good! The name of the non-human species is quite unique too, I also like that the main character isn't human. I can say it has peaked my interest a bit.
Mar 14, 2021 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
ik I'm late. But it's very nice! I'm planning to write my own light novel!
Mar 22, 2021 9:53 PM
Dec 2016
Ikan1a said:
MelanieYin-Chan said:
Here’s a synopsis:

Thank you!

I'm thinking of reading it to give u some feedback but maybe u changed it since Oct 24?
Have u? Just so that I don't waste time reading something irrelevant.

I think the synopsis u have here is pretty good! The name of the non-human species is quite unique too, I also like that the main character isn't human. I can say it has peaked my interest a bit.

Sorry for the late reply. I had a few beta readers and received some feedback. I'm doing my second round of rewrites, so if you're still interested, I can send you the updated version!
Mar 22, 2021 9:54 PM
Dec 2016
vestun said:
ik I'm late. But it's very nice! I'm planning to write my own light novel!

That's awesome! I wish you luck!
And hey, if you ever need feedback, I'll be glad to volunteer :)
Mar 22, 2021 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks so much! Do you mind if I message you when it's done?
Mar 23, 2021 10:46 AM
Dec 2016
vestun said:
vestun said:

Of course! Looking forward to reading it when you’re done! :)
Apr 12, 2021 3:49 PM
Dec 2016
Just gave my novel a trim-down, now 230,000 words. It's ready for its next set of beta-readers. Anybody interested?

More topics from this board

» [Extension] MAL Enhancer

ShaggyZE - Jul 19, 2022

2 by Zedlin »»
18 minutes ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

377 by JTRAnimeNewb »»
9 hours ago

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1012 by ekabu24 »»
9 hours ago

» Aspiring Writer Looking for Feedback

YungStairwell - May 13

4 by YungStairwell »»
10 hours ago

» [UserScript] MAL Date Fixer ( 1 2 3 )

NurarihyonMaou - Jan 4, 2021

106 by Aggnog »»
Yesterday, 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.