Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2021 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
Like action scenes in Demon Slayer (combined sound effects of Water and Sword flow) or Railgun series (Electric sound effects and blasts) etc.. I haven't watched/pay attention much but it caught my attention.
Feb 22, 2021 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
You should watch Mononoke! It's a visual and listening delight!

Feb 24, 2021 9:10 AM

May 2012
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2596/Shinreigari

Uses the full 5.1 sound stage.

Feb 24, 2021 9:14 AM

Oct 2019
Probably Naruto. The SFX for the powers and stuff are pretty cool IMO
Sports anime like Haikyu and Kuroko no Basket are good for SFX too
Feb 24, 2021 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
Thank you for your recommendations
Feb 24, 2021 5:39 PM

Jul 2020
Enen no Shouboutai
JoJo's bizarre adventure

just David production thing
Feb 24, 2021 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
brenantejapan said:
Enen no Shouboutai
JoJo's bizarre adventure

just David production thing

I actually wanted to get into both of them but I heard Fire Force ruins it's some of the action scenes with fan service, and after seeing some videos on YouTube, I think it's true. And as for JoJo, I decided to get into JoJo only if I feel there is nothing left to watch. Because I think I will definitely like JoJo.
Feb 24, 2021 5:46 PM

Feb 2010
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2216/Shigurui

Shigurui sound (and visual) is on another level, but it's a very mature anime most fans can't get into it
Feb 24, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Shishio-kun said:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2216/Shigurui

Shigurui sound (and visual) is on another level, but it's a very mature anime most fans can't get into it

Looks like it is pretty dark, guess I will watch. Thank you 😊
Feb 24, 2021 9:49 PM

Oct 2014
The Girls und Panzer sequel movie (theater version was in 4DX), has very immersive SFX: shells whizzing through the air, shells bouncing off armor, clattering tank tracks, explosions, engine noises. The TV series that goes before it isn't too shabby either but they really stepped it up for the movie. There are long sequences where they don't even need dialog -- they just let the visuals and SFX do the talking.

Watching order:

Girls und Panzer
Girls und Panzer: Kore ga Hontou no Anzio-sen Desu -- Watch between episode 7 and 8. They skipped the full battle in the TV series but put out this OVA later to make up for it.
Girls und Panzer Movie
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Feb 25, 2021 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
8oomer said:
The Girls und Panzer sequel movie (theater version was in 4DX), has very immersive SFX: shells whizzing through the air, shells bouncing off armor, clattering tank tracks, explosions, engine noises. The TV series that goes before it isn't too shabby either but they really stepped it up for the movie. There are long sequences where they don't even need dialog -- they just let the visuals and SFX do the talking.

Watching order:

Girls und Panzer
Girls und Panzer: Kore ga Hontou no Anzio-sen Desu -- Watch between episode 7 and 8. They skipped the full battle in the TV series but put out this OVA later to make up for it.
Girls und Panzer Movie

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try. Thank you very much.
Feb 26, 2021 6:41 PM
Jan 2021
Blind-Ninja said:
Like action scenes in Demon Slayer (combined sound effects of Water and Sword flow) or Railgun series (Electric sound effects and blasts) etc.. I haven't watched/pay attention much but it caught my attention.

Fire force has godlike sound design
Feb 26, 2021 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Mirai34 said:
Blind-Ninja said:

I really want to get into that anime but I heard it ruins it's action scenes with unnecessary fan service, so that's why I am having a hard time whether to watch it or not. I kinda hate fan service because sometimes it ruins the impact of the corresponding scene. So, is it really worth it to watch the anime even if it ruins some of it's best action or drama with it's unnecessary fan service?
Feb 26, 2021 7:54 PM
Jan 2021
Blind-Ninja said:
Mirai34 said:

I really want to get into that anime but I heard it ruins it's action scenes with unnecessary fan service, so that's why I am having a hard time whether to watch it or not. I kinda hate fan service because sometimes it ruins the impact of the corresponding scene. So, is it really worth it to watch the anime even if it ruins some of it's best action or drama with it's unnecessary fan service?

Though it is true that some fight scenes we're briefly interrupted by fanservice, The choreography, sounds designs and godlike drawing of flames is what made me watch it again and again. The fanservice is not that annoying to me, and seemed quite enjoyable.
Feb 26, 2021 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
Mirai34 said:
Blind-Ninja said:

Though it is true that some fight scenes we're briefly interrupted by fanservice, The choreography, sounds designs and godlike drawing of flames is what made me watch it again and again. The fanservice is not that annoying to me, and seemed quite enjoyable.

I will try by watching few episodes then. If it doesn't annoy me, then I will go on with it. Thanks ☺️
Feb 27, 2021 4:02 PM
Apr 2017
Demon slayer Episode 19 in terms of music.
Feb 27, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
araj said:
Demon slayer Episode 19 in terms of music.

You didn't read my post at the beginning, did you?🤣 I watched demon slayer (re-watched actually), but Thanks.

More topics from this board

» Romance where the male mc often flirts with/teases the female lead?

False_Entity - Oct 16

1 by mo_lave »»
7 hours ago

» r18 manga parallel world

kingkong02 - Today

0 by kingkong02 »»
Today, 10:03 AM

» More anime/manga like Realist Hero (i.e., "Grats, you're in charge now")

alakek - Oct 15

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 5:47 PM

» Recomend me good anime similiar to parasyte

NunoTheDudeYT - Oct 13

37 by Janethan23 »»
Yesterday, 2:00 PM

» most depressing anime youve watched

XDmyst - Sep 29

39 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.