Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 8:27 AM
Nov 2017
antverpen said:
BTW, I have about 10 thousand friends, we like FAMB, but don’t like ecchi-hentai, I’ll ask them to look at IR and evaluate how they want

Are you sure you want to go that rout?

NoLiferSoul said:

-NO encouraging vote manipulation (e.g., "Go rate this a 10/1!")
This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans

Feb 8, 2020 8:29 AM
Feb 2020
Dram_Springfeald said:
antverpen said:
BTW, I have about 10 thousand friends, we like FAMB, but don’t like ecchi-hentai, I’ll ask them to look at IR and evaluate how they want

NoLiferSoul said:

This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans

I do not urge to put 1. I say that I have the opportunity to ask them as they want
Feb 8, 2020 8:31 AM

Dec 2009
DomineLkira said:
hardrock13 said:

Lol we both know it's those toxic FMA fanboys. They're so scared for their show losing its number 1 spot, it's pathetic. And their reviews won't be removed because they have old accounts and can review bomb anything they want. They think their opinion is the only objective one. How delusional you have to be. Actual pepegas.

No , I don't know what you are talking about. These accounts rating this show 1/10 are also legitimate like the ones rating 10/10. They are real people who watched the show , didn't liked it , and rated a 1/10. Or is only 10/10 is allowed on this website?

Hahaha you serious?

First of all, there's barely a reason to rate a show 1/10 because you wouldn't have picked it up in the first place.
Second of all, never said only 10/10 are allowed. I just pointed out that a massive increase in 1/10 reviews when a series approaches FMA is known to be bitter FMA fanboys. It's happened before, it's happening now. You might not know, you're new by the looks of it.

antverpen said:
DomineLkira said:

No , I don't know what you are talking about. These accounts rating this show 1/10 are also legitimate like the ones rating 10/10. They are real people who watched the show , didn't liked it , and rated a 1/10. Or is only 10/10 is allowed on this website?

oops, their logic works against them

A 1 day troll account is arguing with me. Boi, fuck outta here with your bullshit. You're the one the mods target, you have no say in this.
Feb 8, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2017
ElPsyCongo said:
I'm as much of a fan of anime as anyone else here, just because you disagree with my ratings doesn't mean you're allowed to call me ''fake''.

I Want to let u know that your account activities are public to everyone so stop trying to make yourself look more legit by rating random shows (double vote manipulation 🤔)
It was all meme and fun and that was yesterday so let it end there and stop putting yourself on bad spot and risking your main account to be also flagged

Feb 8, 2020 8:33 AM
Nov 2017
Also, Where do we stand on "read the manga and are waiting for specific episodes that should be coming out this season" Cause, I can think of a few episodes that should be interesting.
Feb 8, 2020 8:34 AM
Feb 2020
hardrock13 said:

A 1 day troll account is arguing with me. Boi, fuck outta here with your bullshit. You're the one the mods target, you have no say in this.

I’m not a bot, I’m a real person and I just found out about MAL when I decided to rate IR at 9, apologize to me
Feb 8, 2020 8:34 AM

May 2018
hardrock13 said:
DomineLkira said:

Hahaha you serious?

First of all, there's barely a reason to rate a show 1/10 because you wouldn't have picked it up in the first place.
Second of all, never said only 10/10 are allowed. I just pointed out that a massive increase in 1/10 reviews when a series approaches FMA is known to be bitter FMA fanboys. It's happened before, it's happening now. You might not know, you're new by the looks of it.

antverpen said:

oops, their logic works against them

I believe I am old enough participant on this website to know how this works.
Like I said , 1/10 rating are as legitimate as the 10/10 are. If the people rating IR 10/10 by making a new account think they are legitimate , then the people giving this show 1/10 are also legitimate , don't you think?
Feb 8, 2020 8:35 AM
Nov 2017
ItIsMeCall911 said:

I Want to let u know that your account activities are public to everyone so stop trying to make yourself look more legit by rating random shows (double vote manipulation 🤔)
It was all meme and fun and that was yesterday so let it end there and stop putting yourself on bad spot and risking your main account to be also flagged

And you have 1 less post than I do, so that makes you a fake account. >_> you do see how that "logic" fails right?

---
Lol, I point out that the votes have been frozen for IR for 2 or 3 hours and all of a sudden they jump up to 62500 even. and they were enough to drop it by 0.02 points... so, Yeah, only 10's are being affected
Dram_SpringfealdFeb 8, 2020 8:43 AM
Feb 8, 2020 8:44 AM

Dec 2016
Seems like the mods will have this situation under control eventually, so that's good. I kinda like the idea of reverting the score back to what it was before the vote brigading, but they should also ban illegitimate accounts along with that. So many shows like LoGH, Chihayafuru 3, AoT S3 Pt.2, Gintama, etc are victims of illegitimate accounts spamming 1s. Also curious as to see how banning these kinds of accounts will shake up the top 100.
Feb 8, 2020 8:44 AM
Feb 2020
ItIsMeCall911 said:
ElPsyCongo said:
I'm as much of a fan of anime as anyone else here, just because you disagree with my ratings doesn't mean you're allowed to call me ''fake''.

I am not scoring random shows. I have seen all of them. Not scared of my main account getting flagged because I don't have one, I'm new and will use this account and will score how I see fit.
Feb 8, 2020 8:45 AM
Feb 2020
Dram_Springfeald said:
antverpen said:

NoLiferSoul said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation.

Believe it or not, most of the Nux fans have only made 1 account so far, and only a tiny fraction of the viewers of that video even voted. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

We are Legion
We despise censorship in any form
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us
Bunka_no_OtokoFeb 8, 2020 8:54 AM
Feb 8, 2020 8:49 AM

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

Ohhhhhh scaryyyyy
Feb 8, 2020 8:49 AM
Nov 2017
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation. Believe it or not, most of the Nux fans have only made 1 account so far, and only a tiny fraction of the viewers of that video even voted. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

Lol, that is literally what I was talking about an hour or 2 ago. ALL this is going to do is make MAL look like they are taking Orders from Funi JUST like Rotten Tomatoes and Disney. and seeing as it JUST dropped 0.02 points with a SUDDEN 1k-ish votes that were added making it an even 62500 I can only assume that they ONLY removed 10's
Feb 8, 2020 8:50 AM

May 2018
DomineLkira said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

Ohhhhhh scaryyyyy
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation. Believe it or not, most of the Nux fans have only made 1 account so far, and only a tiny fraction of the viewers of that video even voted. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

Except the Nux fanbase , I doubt anyone cares about this anime being no.1
Feb 8, 2020 8:51 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

Ever heard of a VPN?

Lol, that is literally what I was talking about an hour or 2 ago. ALL this is going to do is make MAL look like they are taking Orders from Funi JUST like Rotten Tomatoes and Disney.

No they are not. MAL is an independent website. If they had a problem with IR they would have removed it completely from the website , like Funimation did
Feb 8, 2020 8:53 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

Except the Nux fanbase , I doubt anyone cares about this anime being no.1

I honestly don't. if I DO use a point system I tend to aim for the lowest because those tend to be "so bad they're brilliant"

That said, I am REALLY looking forward for some soon to be episodes
Feb 8, 2020 8:55 AM

Sep 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
thefjords said:
Yes, there could be options A,B, and C (none of which correctly represent what you wrote in the previous post), but there might be an option D, E, F etc. of which we know nothing about - because, again, there is no official announcement that explains this fully.

Okay, Name one? So far the options suggested have been, "we reset the server back to the 5th" | "We delete suspected bot accounts" and "we will not delete accounts"
D would be Removing the point system all together, E would be Freezing all votes (which seeing as it's been 61,414 for the last 3 hours "I have a guess which option they are currently using" and just nuking the whole site from orbit, "it's the only way to be sure"

and A-C are explicitly what I said and meant when I said things earlier.

It seems like another user already gave you another option:
Eyth said:

The main issue is just to the total ranking. They can just change the calculation of the average to lower the values of votes during spikes.
For exemple, if there are 100 votes on day X and 50000 on day Y, a vote on day X is worth 500 day Y votes.
People keep their votes, it makes brigading and bot voting harder, since you would need to cheat a bunch of new accounts everyday for it to have any big effects.
Sure, that makes votes non equal but the rankings are already irrelevant for most people (I'm sure most people unhappy with that manipulation didn't care about the previous top 10 either) so it will just harden them to manipulation.

This might also not be ideal to you, but it's just one other option. Want more? there could be many floating around from previous incidents in the suggestions area or find some case studies to compare this to.

The staff seem to have been working on these measures for quite a few months, if not more, yet kept quiet about the details. They're the experts here and I choose to optimistically trust them to find a decent solution to the vote manipulation problem.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 8:59 AM
Feb 2016
CallanDeMatrix said:
Which youtubers did this??

Specifically Nux first and then Lost Pause. And honestly, this shit is spiraling even more out of control because they were trying to do it for memes. But after being called out, they tried to spin the story and say you're welcome MAL for giving them more traffic but this kind is the most definite of negative. My respect for the two of them went down a lot because of this shit
Feb 8, 2020 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
God has abandoned us. Repent your sins before the time is up.
Feb 8, 2020 9:06 AM
Feb 2020
I agree with those who are against the rollback and removal of empty accounts!
As this person correctly noted from 10 on IR and 1 on FMAB:
ElPsyCongo said:

We are for freedom. The administration cannot clear 10 with IR and 1 with Chihayafuru, in any case, this is the opinion of the people, and you won’t do anything with it
Feb 8, 2020 9:06 AM

Jul 2011
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Ever heard of a VPN?
This ban wave is only going to throw fuel onto the fire as Ishuzoku fans everywhere will only see this as MAL being in lockstep with funimation.

Believe it or not, most of the Nux fans have only made 1 account so far, and only a tiny fraction of the viewers of that video even voted. They will undoubtedly bring more people into the fray with this step. Tread very carefully. There are more eyes on this than you think...

We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Go ahead if you want the entire internet to mock Ishuzoku. There are plenty of bad fanbases but I think creating even more fake accounts (and I have already seen plenty of people bragging about their fake accounts so now, they are already doing it) to get first place on a site non related to Funanimation would place them quite high on that list.

You might also accomplish the great feat of forcing the admin to put it in hentai (no more ranking for it) , freeze it's page or just delete it temporarily. If you are even more obnoxious, you might force a Two factor registering or manual confirmation/waiting time on new accounts for a while.
Of course, it probably won't come to that, but if it does I'm sure everyone will be very impressed by how great the Ishuzoku fanbase is.
Feb 8, 2020 9:07 AM

Sep 2018
Lisetto said:
thefjords said:

You might have missed my point, what I responded to was a statement that could easily be misunderstood by someone who just enters this discussion:

Yes, there could be options A,B, and C (none of which correctly represent what you wrote in the previous post), but there might be an option D, E, F etc. of which we know nothing about - because, again, there is no official announcement that explains this fully.
Did you just say that they may have missed your point in responding to your response to someone and that may be misinterpreted by someone just coming in...to the very same person you said you were responding to? If not, that's...very confusing up there...not gonna lie.

Is it really? I quoted the statement by the same person to place it in the right context, since they didn't include this when replying to what I wrote. I was actually being considerate so they won't have to go back a page just to see what I was referring to.

Still, I haven't been particularly active in these forums so there were probably better ways to do that which I haven't figured out yet.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 9:08 AM

Nov 2009
CallanDeMatrix said:

Nux is the person responsible for this huge change. I wonder why so many people are starting to downvote again the show, this is not how you do things, this is literally how the whole mess started
NNNYYYAAA~ KAWAII~

Feb 8, 2020 9:11 AM

Jul 2011
Looking at it, it seems like IR will soon leave the Top10. It is now 7th and will probably continue to bleed points as legitimate accounts continue to legitimately rank it 1/10.

So, you could say the problem is self correcting if you really don't want to remove the "fake" votes.
Feb 2020
antverpen said:
I agree with those who are against the rollback and removal of empty accounts!
As this person correctly noted from 10 on IR and 1 on FMAB:
ElPsyCongo said:

We are for freedom. The administration cannot clear 10 with IR and 1 with Chihayafuru, in any case, this is the opinion of the people, and you won’t do anything with it

I watched more than 10 episodes of FMAB, I can score it however I want. Also am following IR while it's airing, so you are trying to restrict my freedom because you're salty. I think it's a 10.

I have nothing to do with Chihayafuru, have not seen it and won't score it.
Nov 2017
Eyth said:

"I have already seen plenty of people bragging about their fake accounts"

Source?

and Remember, many of us have screenshots to back up out statements.
Feb 8, 2020 9:14 AM
Feb 2020
CallanDeMatrix said:

It started with Nux, then was picked up by Noble (Lost Pause), and Chibi Reviews. Joey's (The anime man) fanbase will be the next to enter the fray as this was Joey's most anticipated anime of this season.

However this has gone beyond YouTube now. In forums all over the web this has become an issue much bigger than the anime itself, but one of censorship. It has also become a meme so there is that element as well.

We're watching...
Feb 8, 2020 9:15 AM
Feb 2020
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Ever heard of a VPN?

We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Nope, they have already stopped at 9.21 and have exhausted all their forces )))

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
Eyth said:

"I have already seen plenty of people bragging about their fake accounts"

Source?

and Remember, many of us have screenshots to back up out statements.

Just look at his comment section. Many people are sad that this got down and are thinking that they should make more accounts to boost it up. Sort by new.

Jun 2015
ElPsyCongo said:
ItIsMeCall911 said:

I am not scoring random shows. I have seen all of them. Not scared of my main account getting flagged because I don't have one, I'm new and will use this account and will score how I see fit.

Well you won't do it for long. The purge is coming.
Fortune favours the bold!

Nov 2017
Dram_Springfeald said:
And you have 1 less post than I do, so that makes you a fake account. >_> you do see how that "logic" fails right?

Bots get scaled by their behavior not by how many post/comment they have
Because anyone can easily create a group and spam the shit out of it and voilà you have 69 ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) posts
Also there is people with 2008 accounts that have only 5 post so are you telling me that they are also dummy accounts ?
Weak argument try something else
ElPsyCongo said:

Ok then mister obvious do what suits you
Here's a nice profile picture for your account, i hope you like it 🤗

Feb 8, 2020 9:18 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

Just look at his comment section. Many people are sad that this got down and are thinking that they should make more accounts to boost it up. Sort by new.

Right, like "antverpen said: BTW, I have about 10 thousand friends, we like FAMB, but don’t like ecchi-hentai, I’ll ask them to look at IR and evaluate how they want"
and "antrixus said: Get this garbage out of top 50." about 2 dozen times.
Feb 8, 2020 9:19 AM
Feb 2020
ElPsyCongo said:

you're salty.

young man, be polite

ElPsyCongo said:

I have nothing to do with Chihayafuru, have not seen it and won't score it.

nothing special happened, just 15% of the audience didn’t like the anime so much that they rated it 1/10
Feb 8, 2020 9:19 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

Right, like "antverpen said: BTW, I have about 10 thousand friends, we like FAMB, but don’t like ecchi-hentai, I’ll ask them to look at IR and evaluate how they want"
and "antrixus said: Get this garbage out of top 50." about 2 dozen times.

antverpen has IR rated 9/10. What are you talking about?
Feb 8, 2020 9:20 AM
Feb 2020
antverpen said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

Ever heard of a VPN?

We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Apparently you haven't looked at the view or sub counts of the channels involved. Less than 1% of his fanbase has even bothered to vote thus far. I wonder what would happen if you really pissed them off?
Feb 8, 2020 9:22 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

Quite literally what I posted

antverpen said:
Feb 8, 2020 9:22 AM

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
antverpen said:

Apparently you haven't looked at the view or sub counts of the channels involved. Less than 1% of his fanbase has even bothered to vote thus far. I wonder what would happen if you really pissed them off?

What will happen?
Feb 8, 2020 9:24 AM
Mar 2015
Can we do anything about the fake 1/10 ratings too? Not just on this and FMAB, but on other top shows as well? Legend of the galactic heroes for example has a huge number of false 1/10's. It has dropped from 9 to 8, despite being 9.10 for around 5 years. Mostly because another fandom war between the fans of the remake, and the fans of the original OVA. I think 1/10's that are made just to balance the score, are as bad as the recent bot attacks. I feel sorry for the show, because it's getting 1/10's not because of low quality, but because of meta reasons.
Feb 8, 2020 9:25 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

antverpen said:

Isn't it like obvious that he is joking?
"I have 10 thousand friends who like FMAB but hate ecchi"
I think it sounds pretty fake.
And two guys out of the whole thread. The guy's comment section has many , many people who are sad and want to make alt accounts.
Feb 8, 2020 9:26 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

What will happen?[/quote]

The site is losing it's crap over less than 0.025% of either YT's accounts getting involved. How well do you think they will deal with 0.1% or even JUST 1% coming back with a "You did this for Funimation" Mentality or worse, "you said no to our using of your site as it was intended?" >_> heck, I'm pretty sure 5% of their combined userbase would crash this site.... and that's BEFORE Laymen, the Quartering and Young get involved.
Feb 8, 2020 9:28 AM
Feb 2020
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

I wonder what would happen if you really pissed them off?

I don't know. Complain in Twitter, how are they doing it now?
Feb 8, 2020 9:29 AM
Feb 2020
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

antverpen said:

words do not matter, unlike actions
Feb 8, 2020 9:30 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

What will happen?

The site is losing it's crap over less than 0.025% of either YT's accounts getting involved. How well do you think they will deal with 0.1% or even JUST 1% coming back with a "You did this for Funimation" Mentality or worse, "you said no to our using of your site as it was intended?" >_> heck, I'm pretty sure 5% of their combined userbase would crash this site.... and that's BEFORE Laymen, the Quartering and Young get involved. [/quote]
Look , found a guy in the comment section. I think images about the situation are allowed , right?
http://imgur.com/gallery/GBs2nkR
Feb 8, 2020 9:30 AM
Aug 2018
changed my back it was fun when it lasted.

reality is this is just a really dumb fun show
Feb 8, 2020 9:31 AM
Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

What will happen?

Combined: Nux,Noble,Chibi, and Joey have more subs than the total number of users on this site. They are only slightly aggravated now (primarily at Funimation), and the majority of the upvotes have come from memers (just look at the sub/view counts).

Take a gander at the forums over at Funimation regarding this anime, or on the funimation YT, or thier twitter. Does MAL really want to be seen as synonymous with Funimation and censorship?

I have no idea what will happen, but I can garentee it's not gonna be pretty.
Feb 8, 2020 9:32 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

Look , found a guy in the comment section. I think images about the situation are allowed , right?
http://imgur.com/gallery/GBs2nkR

Soooo..... wait? you are confusing "Hey guys, lets do this for the memes" with "Lets make all the alts we can before they figure it out!!" like, Sure, one is messed up but "Hey Bro lets do this" is Completely different than "Engaging Bot Net"

And, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQLNdSqXYAASaSL?format=png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQLNdSpXkAAaoNp?format=png&name=medium
Feb 8, 2020 9:35 AM
Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Isn't it like obvious that he is joking?
"I have 10 thousand friends who like FMAB but hate ecchi"
I think it sounds pretty fake.
And two guys out of the whole thread. The guy's comment section has many , many people who are sad and want to make alt accounts.

Dude, you're right, it was clearly an ironic comment, but they didn't understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 8, 2020 9:37 AM

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
DomineLkira said:

What will happen?

Combined: Nux,Noble,Chibi, and Joey have more subs than the total number of users on this site. They are only slightly aggravated now (primarily at Funimation), and the majority of the upvotes have come from memers (just look at the sub/view counts).

Take a gander at the forums over at Funimation regarding this anime, or on the funimation YT, or thier twitter. Does MAL really want to be seen as synonymous with Funimation and censorship?

I have no idea what will happen, but I can garentee it's not gonna be pretty.

I don't know about the others , but joey , you mean anime man , right? He won't participate in this whatever movement y'all starting. And he has most out of all the three. Chibi also looks a bit mature and even though he is having some laughs out of this situation , I don't think he will encourage his audience to participate.
And the other two are already part of it.
Plus not all subscribers of Nux watch his videos. His video which started all this issue doesn't even have half a million views. So you know , I think this plan won't work
Feb 8, 2020 9:40 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

I don't know about the others , but joey , you mean anime man , right? He won't participate in this whatever movement y'all starting. And he has most out of all the three. Chibi also looks a bit mature and even though he is having some laughs out of this situation , I don't think he will encourage his audience to participate.
And the other two are already part of it.
Plus not all subscribers of Nux watch his videos. His video which started all this issue doesn't even have half a million views. So you know , I think this plan won't work

Lol, Gigguk and Joey are working together on this. :3
Feb 8, 2020 9:41 AM

Feb 2013
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

[Combined: Nux,Noble,Chibi, and Joey have more subs than the total number of users on this site.

Quite an overlap of fans there I would say.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

192 by Dudcav1400000000 »»
Oct 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.