Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2017 10:55 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was a lot to take in all at once. A lot more happened than I would've thought, but maybe that means there's more to the story. Especially since next episode is filler.

And I have to wonder whether Gale is Avinia's older brother...? Maybe? At the very least, they grew up together. And maybe Gale is actually keeping that information from Anvis. Maybe that's why he's been cooperating with Lute... Is he looking after his younger sister? I just can't stop thinking that I want to know more about Gale... I know that this may be as much as we ever know, but I'm kinda drawn to him and his story.

@mascera, I can understand now why you call Kushala Daola your favorite monster. Not only is it powerful, it's beautiful too!

I saw the preview for the new MH game, and even though I never really liked the MH games before MHST, I might get it anyway... Maybe. Depends on how much of my backlog I can finish. I'm only up to the Black Dread now in MHST.... I play so slow!
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Dec 31, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2015
kyoudai said:
And I have to wonder whether Gale is Avinia's older brother...? Maybe? At the very least, they grew up together. And maybe Gale is actually keeping that information from Anvis. Maybe that's why he's been cooperating with Lute... Is he looking after his younger sister? I just can't stop thinking that I want to know more about Gale... I know that this may be as much as we ever know, but I'm kinda drawn to him and his story.

@mascera, I can understand now why you call Kushala Daola your favorite monster. Not only is it powerful, it's beautiful too!
About Avinia is Gale's little sister is... I could say it's "common" thing to thought about. Based on what Gale's done to Avinia and another Riders from some of previous episodes. That's what first come to mind, no doubt. (I could be wrong too. Like Avinia Gale might be just niece and nephew. Or even Princess-Servant, judging on how Gale used to call Avinia as "Princess.xD) And yeah, considering how "tricky" Gale person is, he's definitely have some plans up in his sleeve.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 1, 2018 10:39 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
kyoudai said:

About Avinia is Gale's little sister is... I could say it's "common" thing to thought about. Based on what Gale's done to Avinia and another Riders from some of previous episodes. That's what first come to mind, no doubt. (I could be wrong too. Like Avinia Gale might be just niece and nephew. Or even Princess-Servant, judging on how Gale used to call Avinia as "Princess.xD) And yeah, considering how "tricky" Gale person is, he's definitely have some plans up in his sleeve.

Yes, any of those are possible. It seems clear that they used to be kind of close as children. Maybe playmates or like you said, princess and servant, especially since Gale was wearing a mask.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Dec 23, 2018 6:08 AM

Aug 2016
This went way easier then I expected it too go, maybe too easy?
Nanika ga Okashii

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 46 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 19, 2017

6 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 45 Discussion

FallenEntity - Aug 12, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 44 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 5, 2017

2 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 41 Discussion

FallenEntity - Jul 15, 2017

7 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 40 Discussion

Mascera - Jul 9, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.