Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2018 10:47 PM

Dec 2009
Pretty simple this time.
I want completed and fully translated manga though. Preferably just a few volumes and not a ton.

Sure, I have some specifics like;

I gladly wouldn't mind drama, tragedy, psychological, time travel, seinen, shounen (not action), etc.
Or ... This is one is hard to explain but I don't want a super pussy inferior boy either.

My top 4 favorite manga might give you a almost general great idea of the kind of mature manga I like now.
My highest rated could give an idea even though they don't always tell the whole story of which 10, 9 or 8 would be better or superior than another but keep an open mind.

I mostly want abstract or just well written manga. Out of the norm. Basically ... I don't really want the boring cliche's, the ecchi, the dumb characters, the dumb sluts, the pussy boy, if you know what I mean.

Maybe don't think too much about it and just recommend. I'll tell you if it fits what I want.

In other words I'm expecting a lot of good slice of life*, besides the great drama which I'm a huge fan of.
Sep 1, 2018 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
Taishou otome Otogibanashi
Tasogare otome x amnesia
Umi no misaki
Bastard
Sep 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Dec 2009
Naman_Gupta said:
Tasogare otome x amnesia
Umi no misaki
Bastard
Thanks.
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia I completed. Great manga.

Bastard is the one that got my interest the most. I'll read that.
Sep 3, 2018 2:38 AM

Jan 2017
Suzuka and fuuka maybe? I loved both, also read Suzuka first if you decided to read either
Sep 3, 2018 7:41 AM

Feb 2016
Peace at Any Price(Nice guy but is also slightly perverted like a normal dude)

Warau no Kanoko-sama- This is not a romance but rather an Comedy/SoL,the romance starts in the sequel Koi Dano Ai Dano which picks up where the first one ends,with the characters entering high school and is a proper romance manga

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Sep 3, 2018 10:53 PM

Aug 2017
waalex11 said:
Naman_Gupta said:
Tasogare otome x amnesia
Umi no misaki
Bastard
Thanks.
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia I completed. Great manga.

Bastard is the one that got my interest the most. I'll read that.
I'll highly recommend Taishou otome Otogibanashi of you're looking for Romance. Nothing even comes close to it when talking about Romance for me
Sep 3, 2018 11:59 PM

Dec 2009
AJW22 said:
Suzuka and fuuka maybe? I loved both, also read Suzuka first if you decided to read either
I'm not sure I'm a fan of the author's style. Kimi no Iru Machi was a guilty pleasure but fuck it was frustrating as hell. Suzuka I read the first chapter or episode and thought she was too much of a bitch. Fuuka I have a feeling I don't have good memories of if I ever tried it.

... For the other posts, I'll try them out, thanks.
If I could help with one example. Ryuuji from Toradora! is a great guy.

Warau no Kanoko-sama sounds good, maybe great. I love cute shoujos depending on the plots and characters.
As for Peace at Any Price ... I wonder if that's a great or best example of a nice guy with the synopsis, saying that the couple don't like each other but marry to save the war... I assume he obviously becomes nice but then how bad was he? Hm... Not my type of character but I might be off in my speculation.
waalex11Sep 4, 2018 12:09 AM
Sep 11, 2018 7:55 AM

Dec 2009
Anything else please?
Sep 11, 2018 8:11 AM

Nov 2017
https://myanimelist.net/manga/103890/Bokutachi_wa_Benkyou_ga_Dekinai
It's gotten pretty popular but it's run hasn't finished yet,
Don't judge it by its cover it's a lot better than expected if you try reading it.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/57015/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa

More topics from this board

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

6 by KyanBun »»
2 hours ago

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 4:36 PM

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.