Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2018 1:54 AM
Jan 2018
In my opinion, In this scene if you notice the wood is the same where the lake is, where 02 / hiro met.

She said 美しいと思ってしまったのだ which can be directly translated to "I thought it was beautiful." The subs just added a literature feel to it by translating "It struck me as profoundly beautiful" even though words like とっても before 美し or 感じ after 思う was not used.

But 02 speaks in the past, so it's possible that the plantations are all the same .. If you notice the collar of hiro is white, and you can also see it from a distance. Instead of the person next to 02 in this scene seems black, you do not notice the white .. But the hair is the same as hiro. The uniform of 02 is that of a normal parasite not the official APE ... I reviewed ep 5, the uniforms are all the same for the parasite, do not stand out among the plantations ... Or since now 02 is a pistil of a plantation, it is probable that they will put that of a normal parasite. In my opinion, in this scene 02 was still young, the person next to her was hiro, before I erase his memory!

This theory is supported by the fact that she wears a hat, she was still a pure girl, she was still ashamed of the horns, if you notice now 02 she no longer wears her hat, symbol of an inner rebellion, amplified by her suffering to be seen only as a monster.. This is why she likes the taste of hiro because her unconscious recognizes her beloved. Plus, 02 is aware of what a relationship is about the fact that you have already experienced young. Also the fact that she is aware of the jian bird is because of her instincts.

The tree instead, is where it was born where everything started ... she takes her original shape in this place. And hiro will save it and stay with him here! For me this tree will be shown at the end of the first cour where she really shows herself, and hiro will be with her .. (handshake in the op).

In ep 9 he will be in crisis with himself, because he feels like a monster because he is now in a growing relationship. In ep 9 there will be some more news on the past 02.
Mar 9, 2018 1:58 AM

Feb 2018
Hmm.. I saw this post on reddit no ?

Angel942 said:
This is why she likes the taste of hiro because her unconscious recognizes her beloved.

Maybe Hiro tastes like klaxosaurs.

After all, she said "taste of danger"

Mar 9, 2018 9:15 AM
Jan 2018
Tomlora said:
Hmm.. I saw this post on reddit no ?

Angel942 said:
This is why she likes the taste of hiro because her unconscious recognizes her beloved.

Maybe Hiro tastes like klaxosaurs.

After all, she said "taste of danger"

Yes, I post on reddit and here, because i won't rewrite this post, beacuse is long I copy all!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

331 by otakuanity »»
May 15, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 22 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by otakuanity »»
May 15, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 21 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

44 by otakuanity »»
May 15, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

66 by otakuanity »»
May 14, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

258 by otakuanity »»
May 14, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.