Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2018 12:23 PM

Feb 2018
Hello all,

If you want a unique name but dunno how to go about it, just ask & I'll create some for you.
All I'll need from you is a regular name like John or Leslie, and the gender of the names needed.
The Regular Name is just a name you like, I'll use that name (the letters) to create the names I can come up with based on the letters of the name.
And yes, gender (Male or Female) is important cause my names will be based on gender as well.

Not saying people can't do it on their own, just offering some help. Most people I met have a lot of difficulty coming up with unique names, and many of them dislike the names they come up with.

These are names I go by, but note none of them are not my real name:
ExVasterist, Gyrannon, Valdagesh, Ziriphiel, Adromaedis, Gredarion, Vyrius, Xerius, Rexxorn, Qaireth, and Daemonosis.
You can look them up if you want, all are made by me. Only a few you'll find on the net.

So, if you want a unique name, just ask. If you have a specific criteria for the name, please include that too.

Update:
I don't do "Genderless" names. Either Male or Female. Not Both. Not Neither.
Always include a name with your request (mentioning just the gender won't help - its like asking for a vehicle without explaining the type you want).
One name per request - a name like John will get you 4 names from me.
ExVasteristMar 10, 2018 6:26 PM
The Only enemy you should be concerned with is yourself, no one can be a worse threat to you than yourself.

You say you have no courage? If you don't let me treat you like a carpet, then you just proved you do have courage.

Success without failure is not something to be happy about. Even a little failure can strength your resolve to do better. Without failure, overconfidence becomes our downfall.
Feb 6, 2018 2:07 AM

Feb 2018
kickturns said:
Cool. I'd like one, thanks.

Tony, male

Traevon (Tray-Von) Ocelatte (Oss-Cell-Lot-Tay) Nygellus (Nigh-Jell-Us) Yngvonius (Ing-Von-EE-Us)
The Only enemy you should be concerned with is yourself, no one can be a worse threat to you than yourself.

You say you have no courage? If you don't let me treat you like a carpet, then you just proved you do have courage.

Success without failure is not something to be happy about. Even a little failure can strength your resolve to do better. Without failure, overconfidence becomes our downfall.
Feb 7, 2018 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
Chris, male
Hit me up with something.
Feb 7, 2018 1:40 PM

Apr 2017
I would like to order one, please.

Jack, male

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Feb 8, 2018 1:27 AM

Feb 2018
kickturns said:
ExVasterist said:

Traevon (Tray-Von) Ocelatte (Oss-Cell-Lot-Tay) Nygellus (Nigh-Jell-Us) Yngvonius (Ing-Von-EE-Us)

Thanks I like Yngvonius the most.

Keep them all, they are yours now. Otherwise you can give them to someone else or if you're a writer or artist, you could use them for other characters. Entirely up to you.

Holybum said:
Chris, male
Hit me up with something.

Caiss (Kai-Iss) Hederaus (Head-Err-Us) Ryvellin (Rye-Vel-Lin) Istramoore (EE-Stra-More) Sedhular (Sed-Dew-Lar)

MONOII said:
I would like to order one, please.

Jack, male

Jhaenosis (Jay-No-Sis) Alkaverr (Al-Kuh-Verr) Celendris (Sell-En-Dris) Kraetherion (Kray-Theer-EE-On)

:)

Feb 10, 2018 7:10 AM

Nov 2017
Hell yeah!

Max, Male
what happens if pinocchio says "my nose will grow now"? only god knows....
Feb 10, 2018 7:14 AM

Oct 2017
How's my username in your opinion xD.... Pretty cool huh; just kidding
Feb 10, 2018 7:18 AM
Sep 2017
Bunny,male
thanks in advance.
Feb 10, 2018 4:05 PM

Feb 2018
ThisPlaceIsEdgy said:
Hell yeah!

Max, Male

Marzylus (Mar-Zye-Luss) Avaxeris (Uh-Vax-Sir-Iss) Xelnophiros (Zell-Noff-Fur-Ose)

ZSTGL_IMA said:

Looks like letters, but for your female avatar, how's Leutiatus (Lou-She-Ah-Tuss)?
I know you're guy, but figured you'd want a female name since you have a female avatar for both forum & profile.

bunny1998 said:
Bunny,male
thanks in advance.

Belzerath (Bell-Zer-Wrath) Ulveratz (Ul-Ver-Ah-T-zz) Naxerros (Nax-Air-Ose) Nevangelis (Nev-An-Jell-Iss) Yrterran (Ear-Terr-An)

For Ulveratz the UL is like saying Ultron or Ultra. Couldn't think of how to sound out "UL" lol.

Waffly said:
This is an awesome thread! Can you come up with some cool names for me? Thanks! (I may use them for my YouTube channel, I suck at making catchy names)

Oscar, male.

Olaseraticus (Oh-Lass-Sir-Rat-ih-Cuss) Sesarranos (Sess-Air-Ran-Ose) Calandradius (Cal-An-Drad-EE-Us) Artiseo (Art-Iss-EE-Oh) Ryvarnicus (Rye-Var-Nick-Us)

Keep them coming :)
This actually gives me something to do in a creative sense :)

Also, say you don't like the names, you could try this method:
1. Google names from cultures you like
2. Mold some of those names together or treat it like Scrabble
3. Pull out names that you think sound the best for you.

Most of the names I come up with are a mix Old Norse & Roman, sometimes I'll go the extra mile & include some Japanese in there.
But once you got it down, you won't need to look at other names & mold them together, you'll just come up with names out of nowhere like I have.

If you still want more, feel free to ask. And the other reason I make unique names is mostly cause there is too many common names in the world today. My real name for instance is so damn common that even my initials is the name a Night Club lol.

Feb 10, 2018 6:50 PM

Oct 2014
Like what I'm seeing here.
Alexander Male
It's Morbin' Time!
Feb 10, 2018 10:02 PM
Sep 2017
that Belzerath (Bell-Zer-Wrath) name you gave me reminds me of beelzebub which I recently completed. LOL :)
thanks for the names though..
Feb 11, 2018 1:42 AM

Oct 2017
ExVasterist said:

ZSTGL_IMA said:

Looks like letters, but for your female avatar, how's Leutiatus (Lou-She-Ah-Tuss)?
I know you're guy, but figured you'd want a female name since you have a female avatar for both forum & profile.

What if you somehow combine the names of my Fav Male Characters (not all tho i think combining all wouldn't sound great). what can you come up with? Just curious...
Feb 11, 2018 1:56 AM

Nov 2012
why not, I'll give it a go:
Shannon - Male... give it a go, I be it'll be hared than most....
Feb 11, 2018 8:11 AM

Feb 2018
DarkLeafNinja said:
Like what I'm seeing here.
Alexander Male

Aerosten (Air-Oh-Sten)
Levengriel (Leh-Veng-Gree-EL)
Ennarstrom (En-Nar-Strom)
Xivideel (Ex-Ziv-Vih-Deal)
Azasphiris (Uh-Zass-Fur-Iss) (Funny bit, came up with "Arkellos" first time didn't see the spell checker line, so I checked, apparently someone on this forum)
Nihirgall (Nih-Hear-Gall)
Demeiriss (Dem-May-Riss)
Eraetial (Err-Ray-She-All)
Razakylis (Raz-Uh-Kye-Liss)

Loreal said:
Hey Op, have you considered making a religion, with you own religious texts. Those names look great for that.

Already did 15 years ago.

*Good Deities - they live on the Celestial plane of Raishessnal*
Ulyssia, Goddess of Life, Creation, Mothers, and All other Gods & Goddesses.
Surdular, God of Light, Devotion, and Law.
Cheschirax, God of Battle, Honor, and Judgement.
Zeiscilla, Goddess of Nature, Energy, and Animals.
Tritishil, Goddess of Elements, Science, and Evolution.
Korzi'Nal, God of Oceans, The Zinsalu, and Wisdom.
Syrenna, Goddess of Chance, Compassion, and Love.

*Evil Deities they live on the Abyss plane of Khuldrithron*
Vazzeroth Eldest Daetrossi Prince
Zykron 2nd oldest Daetrossi Prince
Deleium 2nd youngest Daetrossi Prince
Heleos Youngest Daetrossi Prince

ZSTGL_IMA said:
ExVasterist said:

What if you somehow combine the names of my Fav Male Characters (not all tho i think combining all wouldn't sound great). what can you come up with? Just curious...

Alucard
Levi Ackerman

Ivelar Lucackerman

mofohobo said:
why not, I'll give it a go:
Shannon - Male... give it a go, I be it'll be hared than most....

More letters in a name just means more names which equals more time, as you can see I use the letters as the start of each name, without a letter to start with, I'll have to go with whatever letter in the alphabet and pick whatever comes to mind.

Seqyrial (Seck-Ear-EE-All)
Henvrendal (Hen-Ver-Ren-Doll)
Arsellovon (Arse-EL-Oh-Von)
Nazaukuri (Nuh-Zock-Cure-EE)
Nephyross (Nef-Eye-Ross)
Oberrius (Oh-Bear-EE-Us)
Nyzellarc (Nigh-Zell-Arc)

bunny1998 said:
that Belzerath (Bell-Zer-Wrath) name you gave me reminds me of beelzebub which I recently completed. LOL :)
thanks for the names though..

Honestly when I think about it, it sounds like a character from the NDS game Devil Survivor. All the big bads in that game start with the name "Bel" and they fight for "the Throne of the Bels" which is basically the King of Demonkind. Good game, should try it if you haven't yet.
ExVasteristFeb 11, 2018 8:21 AM

Feb 11, 2018 1:15 PM

Oct 2014
Demeiriss (Dem-May-Riss)
This name is spookedly close to My middle name Dimitris wow great work like this one alot! Thanks alot!
It's Morbin' Time!
Feb 11, 2018 11:07 PM

Dec 2015
Troye - Non-binary

I am very peaceful and non-confrontational. ^_^
Feb 12, 2018 7:14 AM

Feb 2018
Ogique said:
Troye - Non-binary

I am very peaceful and non-confrontational. ^_^

Male or Female, "non-binary" is not a gender. No one can choose the gender they are born as.

Feb 20, 2018 11:40 AM

Feb 2018
Wooah these names look cool! Could you do Mya, female please?
Feb 20, 2018 7:37 PM

Feb 2018
Patchou1i-Patcho said:

Yay! female names :)

Misallia (Me-Sall-Lee-Uh)
Yverrisa (EE-Verr-REE-Suh)
Aunvellauna (On-Vell-On-Uh)

Feb 20, 2018 8:28 PM

Feb 2018
ExVasterist said:
Patchou1i-Patcho said:

Yay! female names :)

Misallia (Me-Sall-Lee-Uh)
Yverrisa (EE-Verr-REE-Suh)
Aunvellauna (On-Vell-On-Uh)

*MIND BLOWN* THESE ARE AMAZING. Thank you so much, I suddenly got some inspiration for a new character design!! \(^^)/
Feb 23, 2018 3:07 PM

Feb 2018
justinteaser said:
sounds interesting lol. could you do it with zana, female?

Zezeria (Zeh-Zeer-EE-Uh)
Aerisha (Ay-REE-Sh-Uh)
Neuellas (New-EL-Loss)
Aumni (Om-NEE)

like?

Feb 23, 2018 3:53 PM

Aug 2017
Could you do with darven, male?
Feb 23, 2018 4:46 PM

Feb 2018
darven said:

Derroquool (Dare-Oh-Cool)
Aemireus (Ay-MEER-EE-Us)
Rixeos (Rix-EE-Ose)
Viron'Dhul (Veer-Ron-Duel)
Emarrik (Em-Are-ick)
NiDhalleron (Nee-Doll-Er-On)

Side note - forgot to finish, loaded up different page, realized "Oh shit!" went back, quoted you again, thankfully the forum saved what I had typed out. Close call lol.

Feb 23, 2018 5:32 PM

Aug 2017
ExVasterist said:
darven said:

Derroquool (Dare-Oh-Cool)
Aemireus (Ay-MEER-EE-Us)
Rixeos (Rix-EE-Ose)
Viron'Dhul (Veer-Ron-Duel)
Emarrik (Em-Are-ick)
NiDhalleron (Nee-Doll-Er-On)

Side note - forgot to finish, loaded up different page, realized "Oh shit!" went back, quoted you again, thankfully the forum saved what I had typed out. Close call lol.

Haha, thankfully your answer was saved, right? (;

I did liked Viron'Dhul, thanks mate !
Feb 24, 2018 10:54 AM

Mar 2013
Maksim, male.
Feb 24, 2018 3:20 PM

Mar 2014
Karina, female. :>
Feb 25, 2018 2:57 AM

Feb 2018
Maksim- said:
Maksim, male.

Meuraekos (Mew-Ray-Kose)
Azaphrin (Uh-Zaff-Rin)
Kren'Deahl (Kren-Dee-All)
Sycontius (Sigh-Con-Tee-Us)
Ivraeth (Eye-vvv-Wraith)
Massekelor (Mass-eh-Kel-Or)

iiKrina said:
Karina, female. :>

Kyamani (Kee-Yom-an-ee)
Attianna (At-Tee-On-Uh)
Raetili (Ray-Til-EE)
Inebius (In-Eb-EE-Us)
Nerripha (Nerr-EEF-Uh)
Ancellias (An-Sell-EE-Oss)

Feb 25, 2018 4:50 AM

Mar 2014
Thank you! :') Willl use some of these as character names and such :p
Mar 9, 2018 1:31 PM
Nov 2014
Female. Need some sort of clean yet majestic usernames for games.. <3 I like cats.
Thank you!
Mar 9, 2018 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Sure, I'll give it a go.

Viktor, Male.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Mar 9, 2018 4:44 PM

Feb 2017
Sounds fun,

Jessica, Female
&
Andre, Male

Mar 10, 2018 8:56 AM

Feb 2017
Riley, Female
& Wanda, Also female
Mar 10, 2018 6:15 PM

Feb 2018
FluffyChazza said:
Female. Need some sort of clean yet majestic usernames for games.. <3 I like cats.
Thank you!

Gonna need a name lol

SigmaticDoc said:
Sure, I'll give it a go.

Viktor, Male.

Vaezarron (Vay-Zare-On)
Izarlior (Izz-Are-Lee-Or)
Kroassius (Crow-See-US) (Instead of Crow like the the bird, pronounced like "Ouch")
Tre'Zereth (Tray-Zerr-Eth) (Zerr like err in error)
O'Zaelios (Oh-Zay-Lee-Ose)
Ryxerifar (Rix-Air-IF-Ar)

Gropefruit said:
Sounds fun,

Jessica, Female
&
Andre, Male

Which do you want names for more? Jessica or Andre?

JKKH said:
Riley, Female
& Wanda, Also female

Same question as above: Riley or Wanda?

To everyone: Will need a name, not multiple names.
Even a small name like "Zak" will get you 3 names from me, so one name per request.

Mar 10, 2018 6:34 PM

Feb 2018
do me me! Rabbit, male
Mar 10, 2018 7:08 PM

Sep 2014
sounds fun~

Grace, female
Mar 11, 2018 6:35 AM
Nov 2014
Ah, sorry. Seraphina, female. :p
Mar 11, 2018 1:53 PM

Feb 2017
ExVasterist said:
Gropefruit said:
Sounds fun,

Jessica, Female
&
Andre, Male

Which do you want names for more? Jessica or Andre?

Ah then i'll go with Jessiiee, Female. Small change cause I prefer being called Jessiiee

Mar 11, 2018 1:57 PM

Jan 2013
Could you do one for me too?

Klad, male
Mar 11, 2018 2:08 PM

Apr 2011
This seems fun, ha.

Esther, female.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Mar 12, 2018 5:47 AM

Feb 2018
This is gonna take a bit lol

Mar 12, 2018 9:48 PM

Jun 2015
Sugar, Female

Not going to change, but impress me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Where to make graphics with gifs?

StrawberryBlxxd - May 21

2 by teazana »»
11 hours ago

» Hello creators! why don't you post your channels here?

mufarari - Today

0 by mufarari »»
Today, 4:58 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

11 by Pg13_ »»
Yesterday, 11:42 PM

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

4 by MasterTasuke »»
Yesterday, 9:49 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

376 by nin-tendo »»
May 24, 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.