Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2018 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If i see a need to vote that is the real question here, als phase change happens right as i clock in so who knows what will happen.

if you see the need to vote? really? so you are okay with not voting and leaving the lynch to others or rng? that's not really townie...

A townie that doesn't use it's most powerful tool ''Vote''
HAHA

Jan 24, 2018 5:03 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I am just gonna claim here because I cant gunrantee ill be that active in the last hour of the phase

Flavor:Truck
Role: Mason-I am able to externally communicate with my Mason partner in a secret club

So..I dont know if this question was asked already but...ill ask since people love paranoia when there were partners/lovers in my last game. What makes u so sure ur partner isnt scum?
Also, why not out ur partner?
Wont that make ur case stronger?
Jan 24, 2018 5:05 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

First, I didn't come in tense. I'm not voting you just for that. You don't feel townie in your aproach to my posts and everybody else's. I see a townie mindset behind Wisp's interactions but not behind yours. I get that sometimes is hard to scum hunt (I'm terrible at it too) but you pick on the tiny things and force them to look scummy (and just invent stuff up). Also it's funny how you say I'm clumsy when Wisp said he can't town read me because I'm not being super clumsy.

I dont force anything to be scummy tho lol, people do that on their own I just happen to notice it and therefore point it out. Kyle isn't a Grade S ruu hunter like me is why :P.

Also what do i invent inform me?

I'm not saying Kyle is a great scumhunter, I'm talking about the read I get from his comments on my posts. I see him more townie than you.
You saying I''m tense when I'm not for example.

I change my tone to try and improve my town game. I don't want people to waste their time on me when I'm not a threat/scum. If being straightforward will help them get a accurate read on my faster then I will do just that.
Jan 24, 2018 5:06 AM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I am just gonna claim here because I cant gunrantee ill be that active in the last hour of the phase

Role: Mason-I am able to externally communicate with my Mason partner in a secret club

So..I dont know if this question was asked already but...ill ask since people love paranoia when there were partners/lovers in my last game. What makes u so sure ur partner isnt scum?
because it's not bastard... And what sane scum would claim mason...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 24, 2018 5:06 AM

Sep 2015
ironace said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Vote: ironace this one seems like a good vote
Jan 24, 2018 5:08 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I like this post, i see you thinkingvratger than just reacting which i feel come from a town mindset. Masons are uaually told but there are instances where one is town and one mafia. I haven't been in a game like that myself. Outting partner can be tricky as it takes a ways the advantage of being mason if the entire thread knows who both are imo. What do you make of shin and his claim.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 24, 2018 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
Tainted said:
ironace said:

is it this post or Something else that makes you feel this is a good lynch?

Jan 24, 2018 5:13 AM

May 2015
okay... I will trust that claim for now but let's be honest. Who hasn't fake claim masons before? I have, so this doesn't mean much. But I'd rather focus on somebody else for the time being and then look into this claim.

vote: Tainted

I felt that you were sheeping my vote, your reasons for voting Shin didn't convince me (I know they were similar to mine but I feel they were not.. correct I think is the word).

@ironace masons are always town. Neighbour sor lovers can be from different allignments
Jan 24, 2018 5:15 AM

Sep 2015
logic340 said:
Tainted said:

this post and the fact that there's just a few other posts.
Seems like it's throwing shade to the mason claim and while we're 1 hour before eod he pops up and that's the only thing he could say.
Jan 24, 2018 5:16 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
ironace said:

I have fake claim masons more than once.
Jan 24, 2018 5:17 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Ruu said:

if you see the need to vote? really? so you are okay with not voting and leaving the lynch to others or rng? that's not really townie...

A townie that doesn't use it's most powerful tool ''Vote''
HAHA

I already stated I wouldn't let a tie happen, eng between everyone is crazy

Jan 24, 2018 5:17 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

So am I not suppose to claim my role because it may be seen as a fake claim?

Jan 24, 2018 5:18 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

if I thought my mason partner was scum sure but I don't believe that's the case therefore no need out him/her, they are welcome to out themselves if they want to though.

Jan 24, 2018 5:19 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
okay... I will trust that claim for now but let's be honest. Who hasn't fake claim masons before? I have, so this doesn't mean much. But I'd rather focus on somebody else for the time being and then look into this claim.

I felt that you were sheeping my vote, your reasons for voting Shin didn't convince me (I know they were similar to mine but I feel they were not.. correct I think is the word).

@ironace masons are always town. Neighbour sor lovers can be from different allignments
sheep? You voted shin because of his interaction with you and I voted him because of just interacting with riku/pokeit which i felt like an easy target for scum how is that the same?
Jan 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Dec 2013
so now we're all ok with tainted?

Jan 24, 2018 5:21 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

that's not what I said Chad -_-
Just that claiming is a good way to get votes off you and fake claiming mason is a possibility. I'm not saying I'm certain you are lying just that your claim doesn't turns you into a conf townie. I unvoted for now but I will go back to this claim later.
Jan 24, 2018 5:22 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

who is this "all" you are talking about?
Jan 24, 2018 5:23 AM

Sep 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
ofc ;)

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Just that claiming is a good way to get votes off you and fake claiming mason is a possibility. I'm not saying I'm certain you are lying just that your claim doesn't turns you into a conf townie. I unvoted for now but I will go back to this claim later.

I mean I have a partner who is welcome to claim, I just see no reason to out them just yet, if for some reason I suspect them as scum then I will.

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think there supposed to be a comma after with

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I was speaking in general terms lol smh

Jan 24, 2018 5:26 AM

May 2015
Tainted said:
Ruu said:

sheep? You voted shin because of his interaction with you and I voted him because of just interacting with riku/pokeit which i felt like an easy target for scum how is that the same?

- you put Shin on the lead
- I disagree with you idea that he was tunneling riku/poke
- you repeat my reasons but change Chad's target, from me to riku/poke.
- your vote feels off to me

Like I said, as soon as you voted, it made me uneasy. And now you change your vote twice, first for someone that is inactive and then to iro for that one post? what made you feel he was a better lynch? can you give me examples? ( you talk about other post from them you didn't like)
Jan 24, 2018 5:31 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I mean I have a partner who is welcome to claim, I just see no reason to out them just yet, if for some reason I suspect them as scum then I will.

lol I'm not talking about you not outing your partner, that's not the issue. I'm okay with that, the only thing I said was "claiming masons doesn't mean you are conf town or even telling the truth since scum can fake claim that role"
FoS on you <--- hope this is more clear

Jan 24, 2018 5:31 AM

Jan 2010
Tainted said:
logic340 said:
Seems like it's throwing shade to the mason claim and while we're 1 hour before eod he pops up and that's the only thing he could say.
what other posts? This one felt townie to me can we discuss our differ g opio s quickly?

Jan 24, 2018 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

lol I'm not talking about you not outing your partner, that's not the issue. I'm okay with that, the only thing I said was "claiming masons doesn't mean you are conf town or even telling the truth since scum can fake claim that role"
FoS on you <--- hope this is more clear

That's fine nothing I can really change about thay

Jan 24, 2018 5:32 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I was speaking in general terms lol smh

lol I was asking for real, I thought somebody else was suspecting Tainted and I had missed it xD
Jan 24, 2018 5:34 AM

Dec 2013
@abuhumaid

what's the votes at right now?

Jan 24, 2018 5:34 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
Tainted said:

Like I said, as soon as you voted, it made me uneasy. And now you change your vote twice, first for someone that is inactive and then to iro for that one post? what made you feel he was a better lynch? can you give me examples? ( you talk about other post from them you didn't like)
- what's wrong bringing up a counter wagon when the first wagon is fishy?
- so what is shin doing then? Don't you think it's scummy just interacting with people instead of scum hunting?
- what? I haven't even read your reasons and tbh I should be the first one to vote Shin you only appeared and voted him while I was catching up
- how so?

I'm just getting a feel of things because I don't know where to put my vote yet after my scum read just claimed. It's better than backreading fast and forcing a read.
Jan 24, 2018 5:35 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

ooooooooooooo ok. No wonder nobody except me was as suspicious.
Jan 24, 2018 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
I probably won't vote thisp phase unless it's to break a potential the. I'm not caught up and don't know enough about the one vote getters to just junp on one of thise trains at this point.
Mason and Miller claims should be self resolving imo
Like.last said we'll sort out riku eventually and shin's partner will have to come forward at some point.

Jan 24, 2018 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
vote: Ironace choo choo
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 24, 2018 5:38 AM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
Ruu said:

- what's wrong bringing up a counter wagon when the first wagon is fishy?
- so what is shin doing then? Don't you think it's scummy just interacting with people instead of scum hunting?
- what? I haven't even read your reasons and tbh I should be the first one to vote Shin you only appeared and voted him while I was catching up
- how so?

I'm just getting a feel of things because I don't know where to put my vote yet after my scum read just claimed. It's better than backreading fast and forcing a read.

excuse me for having very limited time on my hands.

trust me I didn't want to have to claim

and I do wanna vote I just wanna see the vote count

Jan 24, 2018 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Vote Count 1.6

abhutrash(2): yurkin, Phraze
ironace(2): Tainted, lastwhisper31
Shinichi-Kun(1): riku
Pokeit(1): Togs
Togs(1): abhutrash
Tainted(1): Ruu

Players not voting: ironace, Yachty, ScarletCelestial, Shinichi-Kun, Karote, Pokeit, logic340

Mod notes: -

» Day 1 Timer «

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Jan 24, 2018 5:40 AM

May 2015
@Tainted the only way to get reads is by interacting with people, that's how town scumhunts imo. How should scumhunting be done then?

so abhutrash is town to you?

You did read my reasons, you even commented on them iirc. So I ninja'd you with my vote?

the uneasy feeling is more a gut feeling. If you don't want were to put your vote then why did are you voting? is not like your vote will get iro or anybody else lynch. You can unvote, talk, re read and then make a decision. This change of votes seemed more forced than "backreading fast and forcing a read".
Jan 24, 2018 5:41 AM

Sep 2015
logic340 said:
Tainted said:
what other posts? This one felt townie to me can we discuss our differ g opio s quickly?
I think the other post is also about him throwing shade to the miller claim.
Jan 24, 2018 5:41 AM

May 2015
@AbuHumaid Wisp changed his vote ^^
Jan 24, 2018 5:43 AM

May 2015
less than 20, @logic340 will you break the tie or are you cool with this candidates.
Jan 24, 2018 5:44 AM

Dec 2013
vote:tainted

rather vote tained in this situation I have no reason so suspect ironace of yet

Jan 24, 2018 5:45 AM
Jan 24, 2018 5:47 AM

Sep 2014
Whats up with the quick votes on Ironace for minimal reasons lol
Jan 24, 2018 5:48 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Whats up with the quick votes on Ironace for minimal reasons lol

random counter train it seems

Jan 24, 2018 5:49 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
this isn't choo choo time... tie is rng between all. A little reasoning would be welcome.

Jan 24, 2018 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
8 minutes...

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
@Tainted the only way to get reads is by interacting with people, that's how town scumhunts imo. How should scumhunting be done then?

so abhutrash is town to you?

You did read my reasons, you even commented on them iirc. So I ninja'd you with my vote?

the uneasy feeling is more a gut feeling. If you don't want were to put your vote then why did are you voting? is not like your vote will get iro or anybody else lynch. You can unvote, talk, re read and then make a decision. This change of votes seemed more forced than "backreading fast and forcing a read".
by interacting I mean just talking not tunneling.
No abhu is not town for me. I'm just putting a cw just in case.
Uh I already decided to vote shin before I got to the part where you said your reasons and voted him.
Nop I will be using my votes in eod when it's the most useful it adds more pressure and help figuring people out.

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
less than 20, @logic340 will you break the tie or are you cool with this candidates.
is probably Vote tainted out of the current choices if I'm breaking the tie.he jump to ace feels opportunistic.

Jan 24, 2018 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
@lastwhisper31 why iron over trash?

Sep 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
I don't like this vote. Very weird and scummy.
Anyone want to join me in voting for lastwhisper31?
vote: lastwhisper31

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
is probably Vote tainted out of the current choices if I'm breaking the tie.he jump to ace feels opportunistic.
hahahahahaha ok
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 24, 2018 5:53 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I don't like this vote. Very weird and scummy.
Anyone want to join me in voting for lastwhisper31?
vote: lastwhisper31

No not really I ain't creating another train 7 mins before phase change

Jan 24, 2018 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
vote: @Tainted
i dont feel like his question was sharing I got a good vibe off it. If you could link the other one otherwise I'll find it later.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.