Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340 - point for you. I cleared a mafia for late jump. Tho I really didn't expect them to do a late jump, cause first thing I did was asking them why they jumped so late.
I didn't expect any mafia to actualy get themself under a temporary question fire cause of stupid jump like that.

Tho I don't buy other argument from you.

If you could lynch neutral "good" or town, you will lynch neutral good. Of course.
But I don't buy this quote: "If it is between you and a possible townie why should I lynch the potential townie over you?"

If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good?
Aug 22, 2017 8:43 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
@logic340 - point for you. I cleared a mafia for late jump. Tho I really didn't expect them to do a late jump, cause first thing I did was asking them why they jumped so late.
I didn't expect any mafia to actualy get themself under a temporary question fire cause of stupid jump like that.

If you could lynch neutral "good" or town, you will lynch neutral good. Of course.
But I don't buy this quote: "If it is between you and a possible townie why should I lynch the potential townie over you?"

If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good?
roz you seem like a bright guy and a much more experienced player than me but
TPR =/= TOWN even if you have a town friendly win condition. Therefore since I know that you are not town you are more expendable (especially if I feel you are not helping town) than someone who could potentially flip town (something you cannot according to yourself). I hope this makes sense to you now. Also I don't have to believe you claim outright. It is up to you to make me believe it and I don't know if you cannot tell but I have been telling you for quite some time that I do not feel you have proven yourself to be thinking or acting in the best interest of town with your play to this point. I was just about to move my vote too but this post makes me want to stay and maybe even petition for more people to join me. Maybe I should just leave you to the vig like dono suggested but I would rather you work with us like you said you would, which I am explicitly telling you I am not seeing from you.

"If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good?" Read this out loud to yourself as if you were town and see how silly it sounds. Why would I sacrifice potential town when I can lynch someone I know is not town while gathering more information on the other person in question. You are one of those information lynch guys aren't you?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 22, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
@DenjaX has replaced @_Claire_
Aug 22, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

roz you seem like a bright guy and a much more experienced player than me but
TPR =/= TOWN even if you have a town friendly win condition. Therefore since I know that you are not town you are more expendable (especially if I feel you are not helping town) than someone who could potentially flip town (something you cannot according to yourself). I hope this makes sense to you now. Also I don't have to believe you claim outright. It is up to you to make me believe it and I don't know if you cannot tell but I have been telling you for quite some time that I do not feel you have proven yourself to be thinking or acting in the best interest of town with your play to this point. I was just about to move my vote too but this post makes me want to stay and maybe even petition for more people to join me. Maybe I should just leave you to the vig like dono suggested but I would rather you work with us like you said you would, which I am explicitly telling you I am not seeing from you.

"If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good?" Read this out loud to yourself as if you were town and see how silly it sounds. Why would I sacrifice potential town when I can lynch someone I know is not town while gathering more information on the other person in question. You are one of those information lynch guys aren't you?

Maybe I'm used to something else, but if someone has potential to flip scum, he should be lynched.
That's what I believe in, when playing mafia.

But yeah, we didn't agree on same thing last game as well during day 1 lynch.
Aug 22, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2010
deja vu....lol
Welcome@DenjaX

Aug 22, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2014

Welcome @Denjax, please dont got mod killed again <3
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 22, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Maybe I'm used to something else, but if someone has potential to flip scum, he should be lynched.
That's what I believe in, when playing mafia.

But yeah, we didn't agree on same thing last game as well during day 1 lynch.
It wasn't that we disagreed last game. You took my no lynch vote as me wanting no lynch D1. In the end that is what happened and for the better but that is not my approach to D1. I am all about lynching for scum not for information. If you want to see what logic lynching for scum D1 looks like look no further than my vote on Phraze here or I could refer you to TMA Mafia where I had a similar argument with LucianRoy D1 about my no lynch vote before leading a lynch on mafia D1.

Aug 22, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Can't normal doctor protect mafia if he targets them?
Thats actualy a reason for early claim. I wanted to be employed by town and work for them. I mean... I can work with mafia, right. But if I wanted to, I wouldn't claim d1, but wait for LyLo/MyLo.

You can always vote me out later if town seems to lose mayoroity, to eliminate this risk. But as of now - I don't see a reason for doing so.
While it is true that a normal doc could accidentally protect the mafia the key difference here is the normal doc has to win alongside town where you have a choice of sorts it seems as you aren't saying you have a predetermined target you get to choose who it is. It's later, and I would rather not wait until we lose the majority unless you can help me to identify scum here.

I would like your thoughts on Mishu, Labs, Suzune, and whisper

I actualy reread first 6 pages after you asked me to check this 4, since they had most interactions the the begining, but I noticed something else:

CP actualy asked in post #40 for calling them "I respect that". They wanted to get more abilities, but didn't explain what this words are for. You should probably go and read #40 yourself, but the way it was writen is making me feel more townie over scummy.

Back to the 4 you mentioned:
Suzune is flying low and not doing much. Avoiding attention I would say, or just genuinly busy.
Mishu had town-like opening, but the more I read it, the more I doubt it. Like the tone is not bad, but I'm lacking something here.
Whisper is generaly not doing well, wichever aligment they wouldn't be. I see them genuinly struggling, not sure why.
Labs feels most towny from the all 4 tbh. But still not enough to put him anywhere near the high-town reads.
Aug 22, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2010
unvote:
ok I think I am starting to get more of what I want here. Also I am doing a lot of the pushing it would be nice for others to interact with roz as well. He is willing to help town so use him to our advantage while. Ping him, quote him, if you take his claim at face value then say so.

Aug 22, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
Whisper is generaly not doing well, wichever aligment they wouldn't be. I see them genuinly struggling, not sure why. Care to elaborate?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
While it is true that a normal doc could accidentally protect the mafia the key difference here is the normal doc has to win alongside town where you have a choice of sorts it seems as you aren't saying you have a predetermined target you get to choose who it is. It's later, and I would rather not wait until we lose the majority unless you can help me to identify scum here.

I would like your thoughts on Mishu, Labs, Suzune, and whisper

I actualy reread first 6 pages after you asked me to check this 4, since they had most interactions the the begining, but I noticed something else:

CP actualy asked in post #40 for calling them "I respect that". They wanted to get more abilities, but didn't explain what this words are for. You should probably go and read #40 yourself, but the way it was writen is making me feel more townie over scummy.

Back to the 4 you mentioned:
Suzune is flying low and not doing much. Avoiding attention I would say, or just genuinly busy.
Mishu had town-like opening, but the more I read it, the more I doubt it. Like the tone is not bad, but I'm lacking something here.
Whisper is generaly not doing well, wichever aligment they wouldn't be. I see them genuinly struggling, not sure why.
Labs feels most towny from the all 4 tbh. But still not enough to put him anywhere near the high-town reads.

Thank you for doing that. I know it doesn't happen on every re-read but going back to D1 after having information off flips can be very beneficial I don't do it enough myself. I will take a look at #40 I haven't had a problem with his claim/reveal but ironing our the wrinkles never hurts.

Suzune - I tend to agree, OoG read I used to have is she likes being scum and is more motivated when mafia but that got busted in Rainbow Six mafia. So while I can attribute some of it to being busy and possibly being town and less motivated, I cannot afford to give such and easy read again. So still in neutral I should ISO her since she doesn't have a ton of posts.
Mishu - I agree that something is missing and it seems to be townie motivation and drive to solve the game. I really like that one post but when I ask myself if it's coming from town or trying to look town I think I feel it's the latter. He may be frustrated as he solved the Hydra game only to be lynched on the way to my victory So while I would expect Mishu to be a bit cautious with me he does seem to be able to read me well.
Labs - I am hesitant and undecided. I always read this guy wrong. I read him town when he is mafia (AoTS2), I read him scum when he is town (Psychopass), I am right on occasion but not enough to feel really confident. If I had to say I would go town for now but I will continue taking time with this read.
lastwhisper - As I said before he has played 5 games prior to this not counting hydra and was mafia in 4 of them. If he is town here then I think struggles can be expected? That doesn't mean that they should be overlooked but I would like him to slow down and think about why he always gets scum read remember he pointed out that he is constantly scum read and has constantly been scum, this tells me he doesn't really know the difference between townie and scummy maybe? I'd like to work with him today to see if that will help get some more Alignment Indicative information out of him.

Aug 22, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31 what are your thoughts on Roz at the moment? How do you feel about is claim? How do you feel about my interactions with him here today? I do have a purpose behind asking you this which I will get to as we progressed, please answer all three of these questions.
logic340Aug 22, 2017 10:44 AM

Aug 22, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX how do you feel about Purity being confirmed "Best Town" this game? Do you respect that?

Aug 22, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@lastwhisper31 what are your thoughts on Roz at the moment? How do you feel about is claim? How do you feel about my interactions with him here today? I do have a purpose behind asking you this which I will get to as we progressed, please answer all three of these questions.

1. If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good? This pretty much speaks for its self. Talks about potential townie possbibly flipping scum, but talks like hes confirmed enough to not also flip scum. @logic340 and me and you both remember that outrageous zymf claim. What I dont understand is that, his first post was about catching up, but didnt post in the time frame he gave, and his first post was a role claim. Now everything is wifom, the possiblities when it comes to how to look at something is endless, but to solve the wifom, you have to think in the mind of the person. Why did he claim TPR? Is he good or bad? If he is good as he says, then why doesnt it feel like hes helped much, expecially when you look at his new avatar when it seems only to cause confusion. I do think. At the moment, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he can win with whoever, then he will become a danger to town if he decides to join the scum side, if he is what he says he is.

2. @roz1roz did you give us all the information about your role or are you hiding something. What was going through ur mind when you claimed? Why after joining the server was it the first thing to came to ur mind? @logic340 his claim is fishy, but at least hes given us more information about his role then most if it is true. Hardclaim neutral.
I got no killing power.
I got only one active ability - using bulletproof vest on me or person from specific group.
I got only one passive ability, wich tells me that I'm neutral.
Why does he need a killing role to be of use? Why was "I'm neutral" needed to be put in his role pm? @roz1roz why not give us your flavor name? You dont know people and I feel like we can discern some information out of ur claim, if its really true or not. Why were you tunneling possible investigations roles, onto you, when they could find better use somewhere else? person from specific group. states that you could possibly help Mafia, and with the way ur playing it doesnt feel like you care. So to answer ur question Logic, I believe it put us in a wierd position.

3.Calm and collective, you both are trying to understand the mind sets that lead to how you both play the game, and if I cant get a strong scum lead on anyone, then I'd rather lynch a possible tpr that could possibly be evil, or even scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 12:30 PM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
and if I cant get a strong scum lead on anyone, then I'd rather lynch a possible tpr that could possibly be evil, or even scum.

What? You have no scum leads lol?

I thought I was the scummiest player ever after what I did in EoD1. Hm. Jumpy it seems?

Anyways, I'm home from work and I roughly caught up. Will be doing some more backreading and depending on my read on roz, I may reveal something as well.
Aug 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
and if I cant get a strong scum lead on anyone, then I'd rather lynch a possible tpr that could possibly be evil, or even scum.

What? You have no scum leads lol?

I thought I was the scummiest player ever after what I did in EoD1. Hm. Jumpy it seems?

Anyways, I'm home from work and I roughly caught up. Will be doing some more backreading and depending on my read on roz, I may reveal something as well.
Why do you use the term scummiest so much? Maybe we just had a misunterstanding, "I never used the term scummiest", I do have scum leans, would you like me to share them? How do you feel about me? And Im interested on your roz read.

How bout we take a step back and work together, eyy?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2014
@Arrisu Darling, you can't hate me for thinking your scummy, when ur strongest defense seems to be self meta. But like I said, if your not scum, then it'd be better to focus our time else where because I'm not scum either.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@Arrisu Darling, you can't hate me for thinking your scummy, when ur strongest defense seems to be self meta. But like I said, if your not scum, then it'd be better to focus our time else where because I'm not scum either.

We're calling each other darling now? :')

Don't twist my words. When did I say I hated you for thinking so? I just find it quite interesting that you suddenly dropped one of your scum leans in favor for lynching TPR that claims neutral.

It's like you stopped searching elsewhere and simply settled on this thought.

I'm working on my read on roz. But I'd like him to claim his flavor first. @roz1roz

Also yes, I'd love to hear your scum leans. In order from most to least, por favor.

@Suzune-chan - As I stated during EoD, Phraze's flip would help me evaluate my scum read on Claire. I tend to misread Claire often, she had scummy behaviour or maybe I just read her as such.

As Phraze did not turn out to be mafia, I am more inclined to feel confident in my read. Though now that we have a new player ( @DenjaX ). I'd like to observe him a bit further before coming to any conclusion.

Besides, I'm more interested in lynching Mishukax right now.

Omg. This error thing is pissing me off.

Aug 22, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Omg. This error thing is pissing me off.
Likewise...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 1:00 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Wait, so he was mafia or town?
Cause it writes town atm.
I swear I saw it and it said MAFIA
Now it is back to Blue Town so I don't know.

roz1roz said:
So it's safe to say that Arrisu, Mai, Logic got or at least claim they got blue rolecards. That is enough for me to don't like this red color.
I didn't even think about the role pm being different until I saw what you and arrisu said about the color. This could very well be a traitor with all the confusion right now. IDK what to make of it?

Edit: I posted that new vc in red when I saw it.

This post confirms to me that logic is town. Ruu admitted to mistakes earlier into D2 but did not specify and I am betting that this was the mistake.
Aug 22, 2017 1:10 PM

Oct 2011
About the Roz claim...

Or a person from the same specific group eh? This means there could be another person with the same alignment...I'm surprised that no one stepped up to verify roz's claim in any way especially if (as claimed before) appearing to be helpful to town...

I might be crazy for wondering about this, but it'd make sense for someone to step in and back roz one way or another, but eh..maybe I'm just crazy. He could also be alone though. Idk. I don't want to focus on this too much as there are probably bigger fish to fry. It's just something that came across my mind.

Edit: I'm having issues posting. o:

Aug 22, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
@Maitai - Thoughts on Mishuka ?
Aug 22, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
The following players are not to claim roles D1 or N1, flavour or otherwise.
Cheers
didnt realize he said day 1 here. Well my passive stated that "If I and my partner were on the same train, it would gain an extra vote" hench why there are no numbers near the vote counts. There may be many more vote manipulators, but my passive is dead because my partner died :(.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2014
currently back reading from day 1.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
currently back reading from day 1.

Aug 22, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
About the Roz claim...

Or a person from the same specific group eh? This means there could be another person with the same alignment...I'm surprised that no one stepped up to verify roz's claim in any way especially if (as claimed before) appearing to be helpful to town...

I might be crazy for wondering about this, but it'd make sense for someone to step in and back roz one way or another, but eh..maybe I'm just crazy. He could also be alone though. Idk. I don't want to focus on this too much as there are probably bigger fish to fry. It's just something that came across my mind.

Edit: I'm having issues posting. o:

"Person form a specific group" was used so scum can't determine who can be protected and who can't.
Aug 22, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
@lastwhisper31 - flavorwise I am SoulEaterQUEEN and my role name is M.O.M.
Aug 22, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

1. If he is only a POTENTIAL townie, and has a risk to flip scum, who would you lynch. Someone who can flip scum or neutral good? This pretty much speaks for its self. Talks about potential townie possbibly flipping scum, but talks like hes confirmed enough to not also flip scum. @logic340 and me and you both remember that outrageous zymf claim. What I dont understand is that, his first post was about catching up, but didnt post in the time frame he gave, and his first post was a role claim. Now everything is wifom, the possiblities when it comes to how to look at something is endless, but to solve the wifom, you have to think in the mind of the person. Why did he claim TPR? Is he good or bad? If he is good as he says, then why doesnt it feel like hes helped much, expecially when you look at his new avatar when it seems only to cause confusion. I do think. At the moment, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he can win with whoever, then he will become a danger to town if he decides to join the scum side, if he is what he says he is.

2. @roz1roz did you give us all the information about your role or are you hiding something. What was going through ur mind when you claimed? Why after joining the server was it the first thing to came to ur mind? @logic340 his claim is fishy, but at least hes given us more information about his role then most of it is true. Hardclaim neutral.
I got no killing power.
I got only one active ability - using bulletproof vest on me or person from specific group.
I got only one passive ability, wich tells me that I'm neutral.
Why does he need a killing role to be of use? Why was "I'm neutral" needed to be put in his role pm? @roz1roz why not give us your flavor name? You dont know people and I feel like we can discern some information out of ur claim, if its really true or not. Why were you tunneling possible investigations roles, onto you, when they could find better use somewhere else? person from specific group. states that you could possibly help Mafia, and with the way ur playing it doesnt feel like you care. So to answer ur question Logic, I believe it put us in a wierd position.

3.Calm and collective, you both are trying to understand the mind sets that lead to how you both play the game, and if I cant get a strong scum lead on anyone, then I'd rather lynch a possible tpr that could possibly be evil, or even scum.

Well, in first post I was pretending I had motivation.
Then I decided I didn't really have enough of it to pretend I'm town town, so I decided to just claim and see what happens.
Actualy logic is a person for wich I regain my motivation to play this game.

But if you ever will have me not doing anything, that means that role killed my creativity. Literaly.

And as about my role. That is literaly it. Only one active and only one passive ability. Nothing else.
Passive actualy is not even an ability, as it has only informations in it. Like that I'm head of Mafia Society and who I can protect.
Aug 22, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
Aaaaaand, I changed the avatar. I hope you all are happy now...

Tho I straightforward say that I liked the reaction wich my previous one created.

Edit: Screw this damn unkown error.
Aug 22, 2017 3:15 PM

Jan 2014
Speaking of wich.
@Suzune-chan since I believe your birthday ended, care to come here and tell us something interesting?

Any read list, especialy?
Aug 22, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2014
Things I've noticed:
Tingle disagreed with some of Mishu's points.
Coelestine disagreed with Claire
Claire's push on the cp vote was kinda weird.

@corruptedpurity Question to myself, should I vote ari? Lemme think about it.
what do you think about her now?

So yes, host did warn you that they could be lying and yes he wanrned me that he's warning you. I'm not making this up reading this again, and it still seems so against what mods would do... Why did you feel the need to ask them a question about ur role, I feel like ur still hiding something.

Claire also questioned Logic's tunnel and I think Coel also had said something.

@aa-dono Where do you currently stand with scum leans
@DenjaX how is it going with the back reading, got anything to say yet? I still kinda want to vote your slot, its a mix between you and Dono atm. What do you think of CP?

Phrase caught up 9 pages in an hour, stated I was very "Omgus" and then voted me... I dont feel any regret over his lynch

Can't recall if Tingles interacted with me at all? Now I see where you guys were coming from with that.

My two biggest scum leans are Dono and Claire's slot currently. Ill move my vote to Claire's slot. vote: Denjax

P.S: Rough Notes, so sorry if I look like I'm all over the place
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
Arrisu said:

Sure, I'll take a look here...starting from Post #910

I can dig what Mishu says here in bold. That was basically my feelings towards Logic at first. He felt like Hydra!Logic...therefore scummy AF lol. However, I've leaned off of that angle, and I have to appreciate a similar note from Mishu here. It's a fair read, similar to my own, so that's a +1 lean towards town in my book.

Mishu's post about being busy and such feels NAI. Life happens.

Post #950 is the nitty gritty. o:
However, there aren't a lot of actual reads here..which I can't judge directly cause I'm better at presenting info than the analysis of said info. Logic states something similar to what I just expressed in Post #953.

I agree with Mishu's statement to apply pressure on Labs if need be. I currently have Labs as neutral/slight scum...and my scum lean on him is weak. I won't lie, but Idk...something just seems there's a lack of effort there?

Overall, I'd ask @Mishukax who else looks odd besides Labs? I think he was still backreading though, to be honest, but I'd still like to know since I gathered similar ideas as he did. From the #950 post, the only discord I think I remember was both liking Arrisu applying pressure but disliking a bit of an over zealous attitude towards the end of Day1.

Aug 22, 2017 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
Strange error

roz1roz said:
Speaking of wich.
@Suzune-chan since I believe your birthday ended, care to come here and tell us something interesting?

I gave one of those. With everyone on it.

I also did a mock up of the votes as they lead to the lynch.
Suzune-chanAug 22, 2017 3:51 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 22, 2017 3:47 PM

Dec 2015
roz1roz said:
Speaking of wich.

I prefer this avatar you have. As Sylveon happens to be my favorite pokemon ~ <3

As for your flavorclaim, that makes sense to me. I'm guessing you have a variation survivor wincon as well? If so does it have to do with this specific group you mentioned?

Now this information is for town and I'd like to hear what you make of it:
I confirm what roz said about sending a BP vest. I indeed received one.
Aug 22, 2017 3:51 PM

Dec 2015
MaiTai said:
Arrisu said:

Sure, I'll take a look here...starting from Post #910

I can dig what Mishu says here in bold. That was basically my feelings towards Logic at first. He felt like Hydra!Logic...therefore scummy AF lol. However, I've leaned off of that angle, and I have to appreciate a similar note from Mishu here. It's a fair read, similar to my own, so that's a +1 lean towards town in my book.

Mishu's post about being busy and such feels NAI. Life happens.

Post #950 is the nitty gritty. o:
However, there aren't a lot of actual reads here..which I can't judge directly cause I'm better at presenting info than the analysis of said info. Logic states something similar to what I just expressed in Post #953.

I agree with Mishu's statement to apply pressure on Labs if need be. I currently have Labs as neutral/slight scum...and my scum lean on him is weak. I won't lie, but Idk...something just seems there's a lack of effort there?

Overall, I'd ask @Mishukax who else looks odd besides Labs? I think he was still backreading though, to be honest, but I'd still like to know since I gathered similar ideas as he did. From the #950 post, the only discord I think I remember was both liking Arrisu applying pressure but disliking a bit of an over zealous attitude towards the end of Day1.

You don't think that Mishuka was lacking a "je-ne-sais-quoi" from his overall posts?

After rereading. He rarely pressures or actively hunts scum. As far as I'm concerned, he's mostly providing comments.

@CorruptedPurity - Need more respect? I'm kind of late but hopefully this helps ya. I respect that.
Aug 22, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
@Arrisu, like I said, he simply lacked anything that indicated any sort of alignment, which why I'd like to know of actual suspects. I cannot find any fault in simply agreeing and disagreeing, but I'd like to see where Mishu's head is at once he finishes reading, of course.

Aug 22, 2017 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Strange error

roz1roz said:
Speaking of wich.

Yeah you did. Page 13.

Did your read really not change after day 1 lynch, night 1 deaths ect.?
It's like... half a game passed and nothing new?
Aug 22, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:

Yes, nowhere.

You was voting "1. aa-dono > Arrisu > Mishukax > Phraze"
So before Phraze, you had vote on Mishukax. Yet somehow you changed your vote to a vagon lead by... Mishukax.

So was he your scum read or town read, that you followed him? Why sudden change of dircetion here?
My townlean was Arri. I followed her.

Plus, I had nothing on Mishu. I've just been fooled by him, and he makes decent defense as scum so I was trying to get a read on him.

He didn't respond - I was magically awake at that hour and can do something with my vote - Arri asked me to join - I joined.
There was a good amount of time before phase change, and Phraze was online. So why not add weight to the votes?
If I didn't have something else about you on the burner, that bold part if the whole part of the day one train that drives me crazy. You just kind of jumped on it right at the end when they were trying to get Phraze to claim and you admitted that you could not be on for phase change so you were just going to stay there regardless of whether Phraze claimed. It just seems really strange choice to sheep into the finish line when there was clearly at least kind of a strategy going on.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 22, 2017 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:
Strange error

Yeah you did. Page 13.

Did your read really not change after day 1 lynch, night 1 deaths ect.?
It's like... half a game passed and nothing new?
Why would I post a new one at the start of each phase? I will not develop a habit of doing that since my reads are always very loose and I will usually have a reason for a serious vote. Yes I know I am not currently voting.

Aug 22, 2017 4:09 PM

Jun 2009
@Roz1roz,

If you want to know my point of view on someone, I will tell you, but all the notes I take are open book but you have to tell me what you want. I will not just dump everything.

Edit: now this post did not error, so who knows.

Aug 22, 2017 4:13 PM

Jun 2009
I really want to scum read Claire, because that slot stood out to me so much on day one. The flippant attitude, the way that they would discuss around the scum claims that were being placed upon them and their general inability to lock on to and keep an argument. I just got a strange tonal read from them and I kept pinging me. However, I denja has a wilder personality and will make that slot harder to read, so I think I want to at least place the vote for my claire read.

Vote:Claire

Also is anyone having trouble quoting posts, my mal is having a heart attack when I try to quote something.

Otherwise, as much as I dislike aa. I think my role might be tied to hers. So I am kind of stuck because I hesitate to lynch there.

Aug 22, 2017 4:15 PM

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:
@Arrisu, like I said, he simply lacked anything that indicated any sort of alignment, which why I'd like to know of actual suspects. I cannot find any fault in simply agreeing and disagreeing, but I'd like to see where Mishu's head is at once he finishes reading, of course.
May I get your thoughts on LastWhisper?

Aug 22, 2017 4:16 PM

Jan 2014
I keep trying to post but that error is running rampant today.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
I can't post.

@lastwhisper31 @Suzune-chan

You guys are sneaky keeling me like that, especially on MAL weird occurrence. I hope that won't be the death of me. You don't want to see some Denja Magic?

I can make wonders.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 22, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
I can't post.

@lastwhisper31 @Suzune-chan

You guys are sneaky keeling me like that, especially on MAL weird occurrence. I hope that won't be the death of me. You don't want to see some Denja Magic?

I can make wonders.

ohh god
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 22, 2017 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
@Kaitou vote count please
Aug 22, 2017 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Since my vote isn't doing anything atm, i'll just follow Suzune

Vote: Denja
I have been suspecting Claire's slot anyway
Aug 22, 2017 4:55 PM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
Since my vote isn't doing anything atm, i'll just follow Suzune

I have been suspecting Claire's slot anyway

seriously, this unknown error is too much... I did not know my Passive ability works like this...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 22, 2017 5:41 PM

Oct 2011
Suzune-chan said:
MaiTai said:
May I get your thoughts on LastWhisper?

No problem.

As previously shown..initial thoughts from Day1....
LastWhisper
Neutral
I won't point out any other neutrals...but there was buzz around Last, so I'll take note. They voted Logic because Logic voted for them right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that note, I don't really see anything scummy, but maybe I missed something.

----

TLDR: I've gone from neutral to slight scum (at the start of my post) to slight town (towards the end of my post).

Aug 22, 2017 5:44 PM

Oct 2011
I feel kinda bad for just loading pressure onto Denja straight off the bat, but the way my full list looks right about now, it's either Denja or Labs. I think I'll be fair and wait for them to catch up and hit us with some info.

disunknownerrordough

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.