Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2017 10:51 AM
May 2017
Well, I didn't watch animes for a while. Now I am trying to get back on track, However , I found that a lot of animes are shit and that I am lazy too. So, Can you tell me what to watch ? Something legendary as Death note, Ajin , Shinjeki no Kyojin , Saitama ....
---> No need for an animes that shows naked girls and parts of them every now and then.
----> No need for animes that require you to lose 1/2 of your life watching them 500 ep - 700 eps (WTF)
----> Looking for an anime that when you start watching you can't stop until it's night then you sleep

Thanks in advance :)
May 14, 2017 11:16 AM

Jun 2016
First, what anime genre you prefer to watch?

You should try Natsume Yuujinchou; watching all the 5 seasons is so worth it, I promise you the show is so great. Its season 6 is currently airing. Every season of it has 11-13 episodes. :)

And here are my other anime recommendations:
Nichijou, Barakamon, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Working!!, Working'!! (Season 2), Working!!! (Season 3), Arakawa Under the Bridge, Hataraku Maou-sama, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Noragami, Death Parade, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless.

Enjoy! :)

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 14, 2017 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Other "legendary" stuff you might like:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Code Geass
Hellsing Ultimate

爆ぜろリアル!
弾けろシナプス!
バニッシュメント・ディス・ワールド !

May 14, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2015
Legendary:

- Hunter x hunter (shounen about 100 episodes but so worth it)
- Cowboy bebop
- Code geass
- Fullmetal alchemist
- Gintama (very long but the length isn't important, episodic like format so you can jump in on the newer episodes if you want)

Addictive

- Bakuman
- no game no life
- overlord
- magi series
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Hope you enjoy :D
May 14, 2017 12:19 PM

Mar 2017
Legendary:
- Steins;Gate
- Code Geass
- Most Ghibli movies tbh
- Ghost in the Shell
- Hellsing Ultimate
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Parasyte? Does that count as legendary? Eh, it's good enough to be.

Other recommendations:
- Obviously gonna recommend Mob Psycho 100. By the same author as One Punch Man. OP MC with psychic abilities and with more character developement and attachment than Saitama.
- Re:Zero. Aired last summer. Subaru is transported to another world. Here he finds out that every time he dies he goes back to a specific point in time. He uses his power to try and save all his friends.
- Haikyuu!! A volleyball anime. If you like sports anime, this is a must-watch. You don't have to enjoy sports in real life to enjoy it (I don't particularly like sports, but I loved this).
- Your Lie in April. A young boy used to play the piano and won all sorts of competitions, but after his mother's death he can't play anymore. He meets a violinist called Kaori and falls in love with her. She helps him to play the piano again and live a happier life.
- Assassination Classroom. A group of students have to kill their homeroom teacher before the end of the year or he'll blow up the world. There are some problems, though. He's an Octopus, can basically travel at the speed of light and has great reflexes.
- ERASED. MC has the ability to go back to before a bad event takes place around him. (Ex. Someone gets run over a street away, he goes back in time and can push them out of the way). His mother gets stabbed and he goes back in time to his childhood to prevent the death of a little girl that causes the man to murder his mother.
- Shokugeki no Souma. Foodgasms.
- Durarara!! and Baccano! Both by the same writer. Lots of different stories that eventually intertwine and progress really cleverly. Baccano! is about immortals during a train heist, and Durarara!! is about gangs in a city.

These are all INCREDIBLY addictive. I've seen all of these shows in single runs. Warning: Tissues may be needed.
May 14, 2017 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
fma:b, psycho-pass
i'm watching hamatora and it's pretty cool too
May 14, 2017 2:34 PM

Apr 2015
Anime I've had the "addictive" feel to: Princess Tutu, Selector Infected WIXOSS. I understand neither look visually anything like AoT or Death Note, but they've got surprisingly dark stories that will get you hooked in.

Someone else recommended Hellsing Ultimate, which I would second as being full of kickass action and gore, though it does have brief nudity. It's not in a fanservice context, though.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 14, 2017 8:17 PM

Sep 2016
Hunter X Hunter, Kaiji, Gintama, Sket Dance, Mob Psycho
May 17, 2017 2:38 PM
Feb 2014
full metal alchemist brotherhood - a different variant from the original full metal alchemist. the original anime flush out the beginning very well for the story but because the manga was still on going it went a different direcion. Brotherhood on the other hand skims through the things that FMA told and then broaden the true manga ending and whatnot.

konosuba- ecchi at times but a different take on the getting reborn into another world. a well there is going to be a lot of those pretty soon.

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - May 7

15 by Mady3-2 »»
8 minutes ago

» Next Anime/Manga

Blubz1 - May 21

2 by Mady3-2 »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime with lots of sibilings

Zamus_Edits - 6 hours ago

2 by CatgirlFrostmoon »»
1 hour ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - May 13

7 by Jax »»
8 hours ago

» Hidden gems on crunchyroll

Ruskimeister - May 16

9 by Jax »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.