Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 10, 2015 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
Um, who won last month? :OO

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
Aug 10, 2015 5:57 AM

Aug 2014
Sapphy I already sent them out, if you want any of mine just PM me c:
Also, Judar won, but we all had different scores.
Welcome back~

FREE SPIRIT || Anime ListManga ListMember CardsDeliveriesOCS
Aug 10, 2015 8:01 AM

Dec 2013
@Sapphire-san you can still request mine, if wanted c:
Aug 11, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2008
Sapphire-san said:

I'm BACK!!!!!!

If you still remember who I am ;-----------;

Um, can I still request in the 1300+ edition ;o;

Welcome back Sapphire-san ; w ;/ And yes of course, you can still request cards from me as well. ; u ;

Sapphire-san said:

Um, who won last month? :OO

Judar won ; u ; We did have different of totals though. ; u ;

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Aug 11, 2015 10:20 AM
Mar 2015
hey people, I'm back from my hiatus. From now and going on I'm going to help with all that I can in the club
Aug 12, 2015 4:05 AM

Jan 2010
Yay <3 I'll post it here to avoid confusion c; <333 when i get home haha

Oh, then can anyone start the voting thread? I'll do the graphic stuff for Judar and who are willing to join? :DDD

(unfortunately, I'm still a bit tied up so still on my phone ;-;)

Aug 15, 2015 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Aug 17, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
Tigervu said:
MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Nope. Just kidding. HAHA

Anyway, can anyone help around in making the nomination thread ;-; It will be a really short nomination period so we need to blast it out :<

I'll try to count as well.

Also, I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I can't do graphics for this month because of an injury D:

Aug 20, 2015 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Hey, I'm just letting you all know that for several reasons, I'll be leaving the club once I'm done with my current editions.
Thank you for everything and good luck!

FREE SPIRIT || Anime ListManga ListMember CardsDeliveriesOCS
Aug 20, 2015 11:16 PM

Dec 2013
Onikos said:
Hey, I'm just letting you all know that for several reasons, I'll be leaving the club once I'm done with my current editions.

Thankyou for everything Mother Onikos,

I would also like to announce im leaving sometime soon, i did like 5 cards but yeah, reasons have come up and i am unable to continue on mal, so yw
Aug 22, 2015 4:07 AM

Jan 2010
Onikos said:
AccelOrder said:
Onikos said:

I would also like to announce im leaving sometime soon, i did like 5 cards but yeah, reasons have come up and i am unable to continue on mal, so yw

;A; We'll miss you guys! I wish you good luck with your lives >.< and future endeavors v_v

Thank you for everything!

Anyway, I'm thinking we should really have more events for the club, as I noticed, it seems that a lot of members do pay attention to release of editions lately but other than that, there is a lack of activity in other areas :< Any ideas?

Aug 22, 2015 9:25 AM

May 2014
Anoooo, somebody just sent me a PM asking permission for affiliating. I accepted it because they really asked me kindly, so please don't kill me for this. ;-;

philtecturophy said:
Hello there, can ponytail/pigtail fan club be affiliated to our new ethereal realm? :)
Thanks in advance. :)

✦•〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰•✦ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗻 ✦•〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰•✦

Aug 22, 2015 11:39 AM

Oct 2008
Onikos said:

AccelOrder said:

I just saw this now and omg ; A ; Thank you and good luck. Take care you guys. ;u;

Sapphire-san said:
Anyway, I'm thinking we should really have more events for the club, as I noticed, it seems that a lot of members do pay attention to release of editions lately but other than that, there is a lack of activity in other areas :< Any ideas?

I do have some stuff in my mind. ouo
I kinda got it from my previous clubs so yeah.

• A Game where two characters compete. And we do some voting? And the winner, we'll have an LE for it? But this is like what we do for the character of the month. /sobs
  • I did suggest a "claim a character" for the last week of an even month, but we lack banner makers?

I'll try to think of some more. ;w;

Banchi said:
Anoooo, somebody just sent me a PM asking permission for affiliating. I accepted it because they really asked me kindly, so please don't kill me for this. ;-;

philtecturophy said:
Hello there, can ponytail/pigtail fan club be affiliated to our new ethereal realm? :)
Thanks in advance. :)

And I guess it's fine ;w; Tho we have to wait for Sapphy-san's official say about it. ;u;

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

_SHINjuku.
Sep 8, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2013
Hey, just giving you guys a heads up I probably won't be active on MAL until Thursday or Friday this week. I'm a bit swamped with school stuff at the moment. I'll get back to doing my job once I have that open time. Hopefully you guys can hold down the fort while I'm killing myself with homework.
Sep 8, 2015 9:09 PM

Oct 2008
@Tigervu: Goodluck! ; A ;

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

_SHINjuku.
Sep 9, 2015 8:25 PM

Jun 2013
hey everyone, sorry this is really bad timing but i'm going on indefinite hiatus due to work/college/etc, it's all just too much to handle rn ;_;
wasn't here for long but will try to be back soon!
Sep 23, 2015 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
I would like to put out there that my activity on MAL has dropped significantly since I went back to school. I am putting a notice/heads-up out there that I will no longer be active that much from Monday through Thursday. I may pop in during these days, but I will most likely just be glancing for anything in need/emergencies that requires my attention, otherwise I won't really be posting. I will, however, maintain my activity from Friday through Sunday. If there is anything that needs help with during the Monday through Thursday, please send me a pm because I will check that because it goes directly into my email. If it isn't possible for me to be staff with this time frame, then I am okay with surrendering my position until I can come back fully active.
Oct 16, 2015 10:28 PM

May 2014
Hello, um so this is Banchi. I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving the staff because honestly speaking, I've lost interest in card making and I'm in College so I can barely make some either way. It's been a fun journey being with you guys, thanks for understanding and I hope this club grows even more. I may not be a staff anymore but I won't stop supporting you guys. :)
✦•〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰•✦ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗻 ✦•〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰•✦

Oct 18, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2008
@caustic: Goodluck with work & college!
@Tigervu: It's alright! And thank you for dropping by and checking the club when you can!
@Banchi: Thank you so much for your hard work in the club! ;___; Goodluck with college as well, and thank you for the support!

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

_SHINjuku.
Oct 31, 2015 9:55 PM

Oct 2013
As of now, I have learned that I have been quite inactive on MAL for the past couple of months. I tried throughout September to be active on weekends, but it was a bit of a burden upon my other activities. I have enjoyed helping out this club, but I think it would benefit the club the most if I were to be placed on hiatus or to resign completely until I can return in the summer. I'll still check on you guys during my holiday breaks :D. Thanks for letting me be apart of this team and staff members, I had a great time working with all of you and the community. Hit me up with a private message or on my comments if you have any questions. I guess until next time...

-Tigervu
Nov 27, 2015 5:37 PM

Jun 2013
Hi everyone. I'm really sorry but I'm leaving because I've been inactive lately and it's getting harder and harder to make room for MAL. It was nice being on staff with you all and good luck with the upcoming editions!
Jan 5, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2010
Hey guys i wanted to know if i could make a special thread? I did so in AMCW because before december, my desktop computer went kablewwy, it's been in the shop since then so the guys can see if it's repairable or no. I'm trying to do cards from my tablet right now, and since my desktop crashed i'm having to download pictures to edit all over again. I thought it wouldn't be very hard to pick up where i left off on my tablet but this is very alien to me so because of that and me really wanting to be able to do some of the editions i have now missed. I'm trying to create them all and upload to my online storage and delete what's on my tablet so i can keep making more and more. Hopefully this special thread will help on the clutter and keep everyone from confusion. if i can do it.
I'm very sorry in the delayed posting of this incident but i've been working very hard to get these editions ready so i can open threads in the four clubs i'm a card maker in so that everyone can enjoy some cards. and so i can enjoy making them. I am really sorry if this is a selfish request.

However because i am focusing on these editions, i'll also be checking the new editions and trying to make some for them, if i can in time. I won't be able to request cards from the threads though since i am focusing on this and i want to let everyone know it's not because i don't want them or don't like them i'm just trying to do the cards i said i would and help out with other cards.

Sincerely,

Sibby

P.s. sorry for the letter.
Nov 22, 2016 2:36 AM

Apr 2015
he he he gday everyone I'm back :)
ready to do my courier duties whenever u guys need me to :)))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 50,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sapphire-san - Apr 27, 2015

1413 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:15 AM

» [GAME] This or That ( 1 2 3 )

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

112 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:32 PM

» [GAME] Word Association Game! ( 1 2 )

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

99 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:31 PM

Sticky: » Introductions!

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

16 by kagamine_rin99 »»
Jan 5, 2017 6:54 PM

» [Voting] Character of the Month ~November 2015 (OPEN)

KanxHaru-chan - Dec 6, 2015

20 by Hentoki »»
Jan 6, 2016 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.