Forum Settings
Forums

Game V9 Another Game (Game end class/jester win- Curse defeated)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2014 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
@Snake, Good night.
@Byon-kun, I hope you get scum. <3
Oct 11, 2014 10:38 AM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun said:
I wrote a name in the "death note". Not gonna tell who though. Who will wake up dead ^^?
I don't feel very good about this 3:
Oct 11, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Soren333 said:
If only you thought of the repercussions of your actions Byon.

I bet Byon must have laughed so hard when he read this.
Oct 11, 2014 12:50 PM

Mar 2009
Hello Class! I'm your co-host ^^

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 11, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
hello
Oct 11, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Good morning headmistress!
Oct 11, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Am I dead yet?

grave_robber said:

Welcome!
Oct 11, 2014 1:05 PM

Mar 2009
@HansenB, how's the game so far? don't be afraid to ask questions if something is unclear to you ^^

@Soren333, Good morning! I think I like being called headmistress <3

Class 3-3 has gone though a lot, but I know you can pass this year!

Oct 11, 2014 1:08 PM

Mar 2009
DoubleC said:
Am I dead yet?
grave_robber said:

Welcome!

Not yet! Let's hope you survive and graduate ^^

I see we are technically in the night phase, so here's a timer

Oct 11, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2014
DoubleC said:
Am I dead yet?
Maybe ^^
Oct 11, 2014 1:11 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
gg byon
Oct 11, 2014 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun said:
DoubleC said:
Am I dead yet?
Maybe ^^
Even when dead, he's still playing with us >.>
Oct 11, 2014 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:
Am I dead yet?

grave_robber said:

Welcome!

Byon might target you tonight.
Oct 11, 2014 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
@HansenB, how's the game so far? don't be afraid to ask questions if something is unclear to you ^^

Headmistress Grave :3
Oct 11, 2014 1:15 PM

Jun 2014
Zymf said:
Byon-kun said:
Maybe ^^
Even when dead, he's still playing with us >.>
Yeah, I gotta enjoy it while it lasts ^^
Oct 11, 2014 1:19 PM

Apr 2012
Byon-kun said:
DoubleC said:
Am I dead yet?
Maybe ^^

Don't kill me ;-;
I was planning on taking my vote off you cause you're a sexy cool guy :)
Oct 11, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:
Byon-kun said:
Maybe ^^

Don't kill me ;-;
I was planning on taking my vote off you cause you're a sexy cool guy :)
He already made his decision.
Oct 11, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:

hhmm my first game wasn't that bad but i'm still figuring out things :)
Oct 11, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
Lol, I just read through everything and had approximately no idea what was going on. I'm surprised nobody caught on to Byon being jester, though, with all the obvious troll pics. XD

Sorry I haven't really been on, this is my homecoming weekend, so obvious priorities. :P

@HansenB: Yoroshiku! New players are always good.
Oct 11, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2014
Smurphinator said:
Lol, I just read through everything and had approximately no idea what was going on. I'm surprised nobody caught on to Byon being jester, though, with all the obvious troll pics. XD

Sorry I haven't really been on, this is my homecoming weekend, so obvious priorities. :P

Thanks for the welcome and nice sig ; D
Oct 11, 2014 3:30 PM

Sep 2012
Smurphinator said:

Easiest call 14.... people just like going with crowds :S
Oct 12, 2014 2:18 AM

Jun 2014
BLOODY HELL!!!

U____U you guys just let byon win

as soon as jester was mentioned i knew it was byon HE WAS TRYING TOOO HARD to get someone lynched his reasons were stupid! and then to top it off the bloody fricking ''dont lynch me'' constantly if he was a townie he probably wud have said ''lynch me but it's your loss'' or wud hav tried to prove his role -_-

uggghhhh byon is going to lynch someone now XD bye bye innocent townie XD

this is why u dont vote on the first day and

this is why i don't go on the attack without evidence U___U

so u see i didnt blindly go for lynching now i'm not going to die with byon -__-

lesson #1

DONT BE A SHEEP, BE A SHEPARD
Oct 12, 2014 2:26 AM

Jun 2014
Yep, anyone who voted for me deserves to die imho ^^ Remember that for next games :P
Oct 12, 2014 2:27 AM

Sep 2013
It's not a matter of sheep-train in this case, but choosing carefully the target and see the reactions of all players.

Byon didn't even have to try hard as almost everyone get fooled by him. Then Jackrito posted the roles and Shadow was fast on pointing out he was probably the jester.

And again this didn't prevent players from voting him. :/ So gg for one of those who voted to lynch "him".
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 12, 2014 2:30 AM

Jun 2014
I were worried that someone would point out that I were trying too hard, but no one really did
Oct 12, 2014 2:32 AM

Dec 2012
I'm sure few more people knew, at least I knew Byon was Jester but I wanted him to kill somebody. There are probably scum hidden in that bandwagon if not then yes, our loss.

Imo I prefer lynching somebody on first day than doing nothing, we're going somewhere with that first day lynch.
Oct 12, 2014 3:40 AM

Jun 2014
yeah there probably is scum amongst that bandwagon

i am suspicious of jooaa

if i remember correctly he did say he wasn't going to vote anyone

but im pretty sure he voted for byon

which makes me believe he bandwagoned ( unless of course he gave a reason to vote which i missed)

but the fact that he said one thing and did another makes me a bit suspicious
Oct 12, 2014 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
pnut78654321 said:
as soon as jester was mentioned i knew it was byon HE WAS TRYING TOOO HARD to get someone lynched his reasons were stupid! and then to top it off the bloody fricking ''dont lynch me'' constantly if he was a townie he probably wud have said ''lynch me but it's your loss'' or wud hav tried to prove his role -_-
You should have said something then -.-

Brynhildr said:
Byon didn't even have to try hard as almost everyone get fooled by him. Then Jackrito posted the roles and Shadow was fast on pointing out he was probably the jester.
I didn't even consider the possibility xD I was to busy trying to figure out whether he was the executioner instead and why Soren started acting wierd..
Oct 12, 2014 4:14 AM

Sep 2013
Karote said:
I'm sure few more people knew, at least I knew Byon was Jester but I wanted him to kill somebody. There are probably scum hidden in that bandwagon if not then yes, our loss.

Imo I prefer lynching somebody on first day than doing nothing, we're going somewhere with that first day lynch.

Lame reason imo. If you really knew or suspected him being the jester, you would probably know also the bad outcome of chosing to lynch him. It would have been better another target.

I am for the lynch on day 1, as doing nothing brings nothing, this is a matter of fact. So those who hide behind the : "I have no clue", well clues are constructed upon accusing, making an actual discussion and pointing out strange actions (for ex the Zymf vs Soren thing at a certain point).

I suppose, if really someone else took in consideration the possibility of Byon being actually the jester, them chosing to not vote for lynching him, rather than risking to be a potential target (meaning that maybe the mafia-scum didn't contribute at the lynch).

Let's see the night outcome and then we can ponder upon our actions better.
Oct 12, 2014 4:15 AM

Jun 2014
erm cos i wasnt online at that time XD

i read the backlog i only came online around 2 hours ago so erm dont be highlighting my woRDS TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK SUSPICIOUS
Oct 12, 2014 4:22 AM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:
erm cos i wasnt online at that time XD

i read the backlog i only came online around 2 hours ago so erm dont be highlighting my woRDS TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK SUSPICIOUS
mafia confirmed.
Oct 12, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Karote said:

Lame reason imo. If you really knew or suspected him being the jester, you would probably know also the bad outcome of chosing to lynch him. It would have been better another target.

I am for the lynch on day 1, as doing nothing brings nothing, this is a matter of fact. So those who hide behind the : "I have no clue", well clues are constructed upon accusing, making an actual discussion and pointing out strange actions (for ex the Zymf vs Soren thing at a certain point).

I suppose, if really someone else took in consideration the possibility of Byon being actually the jester, them chosing to not vote for lynching him, rather than risking to be a potential target (meaning that maybe the mafia-scum didn't contribute at the lynch).

I like how you say action on day 1 is better than doing nothing but what did you do on day 1? Who have you accused?

Sure, you may have analysed some people's actions, but what else?
Oct 12, 2014 4:34 AM

Jun 2014
brynhildr i noticed that u are the analytic type of player and ur saying the mafia scum possibly didn't vote for byon

but in my case i never vote on day 1 never
and if i do its cos i got some concrete evidence

but you wouldn't know this since we've never played mafia together

so we can assume that SOME of those people who didn't vote for byon on day 1
are mafia ( or they were all just inactive >.> XD ... I DOUBT THAT )

( i for one don't bother to lynch on the first day cos it can backfire on you later on well ....if byon was a townie )

IMO it's better not to lynch on the first day without some evidence....i didn't have any ( at that time while i was online) to suggest that byon wasn't a townie
( when i read the backlog i put two and two together thanks to shadow )

but thats just me if everyone did it we would get nowhere

so im copyrighting the no lynch on day 1 strategy XD
Oct 12, 2014 4:35 AM

Jun 2014
@BYON

LOL talk about taking the cake XD

so who have you chose to drag to hell with you?
Oct 12, 2014 4:37 AM

Jun 2014
O.o soren is callin out brynhildr

*grabs the popcorn*

now to analyze the situation
Oct 12, 2014 4:39 AM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:
@BYON

LOL talk about taking the cake XD

so who have you chose to drag to hell with you?
you
Oct 12, 2014 4:41 AM

Jul 2013
Hope night ends soon.
Oct 12, 2014 4:43 AM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:
Hope night ends soon.
5 hours ^^. Then you'll know if I killed you or not ^^

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
Hope night ends soon.
Hope I won't die :/

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
I like how you say action on day 1 is better than doing nothing but what did you do on day 1? Who have you accused?

Huh? What else I'm supposed to get other than analysing people actions?
Even if we did nothing in first day phase, second day would be pretty much same.

Brynhildr said:

I knew Byon-kun was the jester once Jackrito posted role list so I changed my vote to someone else.

Mafia likes to get on bandwagon and I suspect all 4 of them who voted for Byon-kun so I don't feel bad for it.

But you're right, mafia possibly didn't contribute in the lynch but still there are chances they did.
Oct 12, 2014 4:49 AM

Jun 2014
I could reveal what name I sent and then let you try change my choice ^^
Oct 12, 2014 4:53 AM

Jun 2014
anything is possible in this game there's no point in trying tto come up with scenarios cos i could give u 2 ryt now on the spot
Oct 12, 2014 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
lol byon playing with his prey

i guess those who voted for him are the flying goldfish and peggy is a the predator XD
Oct 12, 2014 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
pnut78654321 said:
anything is possible in this game there's no point in trying tto come up with scenarios cos i could give u 2 ryt now on the spot
You couldn't be more wrong. If there is no point to it, why did you even bother comming up with those scenarios?

Give us the 2 scenarios anyway.
Oct 12, 2014 5:00 AM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:

Offense huh. Nice. If it was directed to me, I did vote on Karote after analising all actions (and at that point, if I'm not wrong there were like 2 or 3 three votes on him, so he was a possible lynch target) and then I went offline, so when I get online I saw all that confusing debate and Byon's death.

@Pnut, it's a strategy. I made also a no-lynch list to see who was adopting it, but then JOA decided to join the sheep-wagon so it was only you and then also Lambtron, if I'm not wrong (later I'll analyse better all actions). Then again we could discuss and then decide not to lynch someone, but in order to get an actual discussion, also Byon's trolling was a good point to start from. [and I'm not accusing you directly]

Something I learned from playing these games is that : scum prefer to stay behind the scenes and show themselves very little. So I'm going to target all those who stay inactive. :)

A bit of a mess of post, but I need some rest, so please be gentle.
Oct 12, 2014 5:16 AM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:

i guess those who voted for him are the flying goldfish and peggy is a the predator XD
Yep ^^.

I had prepared this image too, but didn't get to use it :D

#msPainskillz. Soren obviously cursed ^^
Oct 12, 2014 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
Im back at home and dont know was the backreading really worth it^^ XD
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Oct 12, 2014 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
Karote said:
Soren333 said:

Huh? What else I'm supposed to get other than analysing people actions?
Even if we did nothing in first day phase, second day would be pretty much same.

Brynhildr said:

I knew Byon-kun was the jester once Jackrito posted role list so I changed my vote to someone else.

Mafia likes to get on bandwagon and I suspect all 4 of them who voted for Byon-kun so I don't feel bad for it.

But you're right, mafia possibly didn't contribute in the lynch but still there are chances they did.
I was talking to Brynhildr.
Oct 12, 2014 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Soren333 said:

Offense huh. Nice. If it was directed to me, I did vote on Karote after analising all actions (and at that point, if I'm not wrong there were like 2 or 3 three votes on him, so he was a possible lynch target) and then I went offline, so when I get online I saw all that confusing debate and Byon's death.

@Pnut, it's a strategy. I made also a no-lynch list to see who was adopting it, but then JOA decided to join the sheep-wagon so it was only you and then also Lambtron, if I'm not wrong (later I'll analyse better all actions). Then again we could discuss and then decide not to lynch someone, but in order to get an actual discussion, also Byon's trolling was a good point to start from. [and I'm not accusing you directly]

Something I learned from playing these games is that : scum prefer to stay behind the scenes and show themselves very little. So I'm going to target all those who stay inactive. :)

A bit of a mess of post, but I need some rest, so please be gentle.

Sorry, I was being a bit offensive. I get caught in the moment in these games so I apologise for that.
Oct 12, 2014 5:38 AM

Jul 2013
Byon-kun said:
pnut78654321 said:

Yep ^^.

I had prepared this image too, but didn't get to use it :D

#msPainskillz. Soren obviously cursed ^^

Devil Pom Pom Purin!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.