Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2014 11:26 PM

Apr 2012
Anybody here play CS:GO fairly often? I picked it up during the steam winter sale and been playing a lot of it since. Other then a few irl friends I don't really have anyone else to play with so if anyone wants to add me on steam and play some time hit me up.

My id is jeavqt.
Feb 10, 2014 9:45 PM

Jun 2012
aw, darn, I just decided to take a short retirement from steam, but maybe I'll be back someday. steam ID is Gin I have 680~ hours into it. I'll pick it up again someday, just add me if you want to!

Feb 11, 2014 8:10 AM
Dec 2011
*raises hand* I can't say I'm that good, but I do enjoy playing it, and most of the time I end positive. Haha. My Steam ID is Aitakeru for anyone who wants to play ^^~
(。◕‿◕。)っ♨
Blog | YouTube | Twitter
Feb 11, 2014 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
Well I added both of you so if you ever want to play hit me up or something :)
Feb 11, 2014 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
I have the game, but I never really got into GO, I played source when I was younger and with friends.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Feb 11, 2014 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
Mogu-sama said:
I have the game, but I never really got into GO, I played source when I was younger and with friends.

I played CSS a few years ago and GO is definitely a little more noob friendly then CSS, but I have to say I like GO better overall. Maybe im just a sucker for the better graphics.
Feb 11, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
Jeav said:
I played CSS a few years ago and GO is definitely a little more noob friendly then CSS, but I have to say I like GO better overall. Maybe im just a sucker for the better graphics.
I think it's more that I got really into RPG servers. 24/7 Scoutsknives was pretty fun
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Feb 11, 2014 4:21 PM

Dec 2012
I used to play it very actively (by used to I mean 2 weeks ago) but after losing $45 worth of skins from betting, I rarely touch it now, it's just too demoralizing of a loss.
Feb 11, 2014 4:26 PM

Nov 2011
IntervisioN said:
I used to play it very actively (by used to I mean 2 weeks ago) but after losing $45 worth of skins from betting, I rarely touch it now, it's just too demoralizing of a loss.

I lost 2 items from Dota 2 that were worth $170. It hurts, but the game is too damn fun to quit. (Doesn't help I'm currently in a tournament)
I'm sure someday you'll go back to CS:GO and then ill wrekk u.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Feb 11, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2012
IntervisioN said:

Damn that sucks. I don't even have that much money worth of skins yet so I can't say I know the feeling.
Feb 12, 2014 11:01 PM

Jan 2013
I just rage uninstalled the game. The most recent patch was the final nail in the coffin for me. On top of the new pistol which is literally an automatic p250 with 2 clips, they added horrible red dot sights to the AUG & SG.

What's even worse than the gameplay changes, I'm having horrible stability issues with most of the maps with this new patch. Dust2 is just insta crash, others crash constantly every few rounds, and some suddenly have horrible framerate problems.

Sick of Valves shitty updates to CS:GO, don't plan on ever playing it again.
Feb 13, 2014 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
idk what you're supposed to do in the game lol
play pubs? custom maps? matchmaking?
wheres the fun at
[right]
Feb 13, 2014 12:16 AM

Apr 2012
i bought the game but i don't play it much lol.

my id is my forum name >.> If i ever decide to get on, we can play :D

Feb 13, 2014 1:34 AM
Dec 2011
I used to play MM a lot. It's very funny play with people you know.
We could organise MAL team for fun if somebody intrested.
Feb 13, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2012
Brotwo said:
I just rage uninstalled the game. The most recent patch was the final nail in the coffin for me. On top of the new pistol which is literally an automatic p250 with 2 clips, they added horrible red dot sights to the AUG & SG.

What's even worse than the gameplay changes, I'm having horrible stability issues with most of the maps with this new patch. Dust2 is just insta crash, others crash constantly every few rounds, and some suddenly have horrible framerate problems.

What's so bad about the new update? They fixed the aug which was retardedly OP and they fixed the instant running to walking aim. Valve is doing everything the community asks for. The new pistol only has two clips, but will probably get a damage nerf very soon. The crashing is just something that needs to be fixed and I'm sure they will deal with it fast enough.
corextele said:
wheres the fun at

I end up playing a lot of matchmaking and casual games
aiueowave said:
I used to play MM a lot. It's very funny play with people you know.
We could organise MAL team for fun if somebody intrested.

Add me and I'll be down to play. Currently I'm ranked as 4 star but I don't like to play MM by myself.
Feb 13, 2014 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
Brotwo said:

I'm sick of it to, they update it too often, and they over power the shit out of stupid noob guns; *cough* aug *cough* SG553*, though I did like how they finally gave the SSG08 some real power for chest shots. What is this new pistol? I mostly play pubs now, so the new gun must not have been added to the DM database yet, matchmaking is lame and the servers are always crappy.

Jeav said:
What's so bad about the new update? They fixed the aug which was retardedly OP and they fixed the instant running to walking aim. Valve is doing everything the community asks for. The new pistol only has two clips, but will probably get a damage nerf very soon. The crashing is just something that needs to be fixed and I'm sure they will deal with it fast enough.

A bit of a rant here;

corextele said:
wheres the fun at

Pubs FTW!

The matchmaking servers are always bad, they either throw you into a high ping server, or a server with an ungodly amount of packet loss.

Steam ID: eaquitasabsens

I'm only ever on one or two pub servers, I'm not very good mind you as I stopped playing for a long time(stopped playing when source came out), but I still enjoy playing it when I have time to kill.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 3, 2014 4:53 PM
May 2013
kuuurt said:
Zergneedsfood said:
I play this game.

I'm a feeder.

I feel you, man. I mostly play this game myself during breaks in between Dota2 matches. Plus, I sometimes get lucky and pick up cases and shit. Dem Huntsman Cases for 5 bucks a pop, yum.
Lucky me I got one of the Huntsman cases when they first started to drop and sold it for 20, It's almost ridiculous what people are willing to spend on in this game but not complaining cause I kind of do it to.
May 4, 2014 3:18 AM

Apr 2012
Dayuum said:
kuuurt said:
Zergneedsfood said:
I play this game.

I'm a feeder.

I feel you, man. I mostly play this game myself during breaks in between Dota2 matches. Plus, I sometimes get lucky and pick up cases and shit. Dem Huntsman Cases for 5 bucks a pop, yum.
Lucky me I got one of the Huntsman cases when they first started to drop and sold it for 20, It's almost ridiculous what people are willing to spend on in this game but not complaining cause I kind of do it to.
Me as well. To be honest I bought the game for $3 when it was on sale and I can say I have easily made that back plus a ton extra. It also helps that it's a fun game in general and even better when playing with friends.
May 4, 2014 5:19 AM

Apr 2012
kuuurt said:
20$ for a goddamn case?! I jelly.

Jeav said:
Me as well. To be honest I bought the game for $3 when it was on sale and I can say I have easily made that back plus a ton extra. It also helps that it's a fun game in general and even better when playing with friends.

3$? I got gifted CS:GO by some random anon in a steam thread. Get on my poverty.

begging for shit skins pls

i-i'm stuck at silver IV

pls

The silver life is the best life. Trust me :P
May 17, 2014 5:48 PM

Mar 2012
Well, I do. My ID is Kiikzzy.
I'm not that good at playing, I'm not even a gamer I mostly play it for fun. But two other people use my account and they are pretty good so feel free to add.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
Jun 11, 2015 3:28 PM

Sep 2013
Is there still any csgo player?
Jun 11, 2015 3:32 PM

Nov 2014
Kubino said:
No, they all went extinct.
Jun 12, 2015 1:10 AM
Dec 2014
^I am here.
j
Jun 12, 2015 1:22 PM

Sep 2013
Balphagore said:
Kubino said:
No, they all went extinct.

U are so rude! :(
Jun 12, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2015
CS:GO was kinda disappointing, the UI was weird. It felt kinda like a console port in some regards, and in general it didn't add anything. It's a good game, but it's probably my least favourite in the franchise.
Jun 12, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2011
Kubino said:

Ye silver rank 4

come at me scrubz.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jun 13, 2015 2:01 AM

Sep 2013
I am silver elite master :D #silvertown #silverlife=easylife
Jun 13, 2015 2:26 AM

Nov 2014
Ehh I play it. Not liking the new "reach rank 3 to mm" thing though. Took me an hour (felt like it) alone to get from rank 2.5 (already had half the xp bar filled) to rank 3 and that was with bloodhound mission exp too :(
Jun 13, 2015 6:09 AM

Feb 2015
Is CSGO harder or easier than CS 1.6?
Jun 13, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2014
Jonas_The_Jay said:
Is CSGO harder or easier than CS 1.6?

I've never played 1.6 but I did play condition zero but I stopped playing it a long time before CSGO came out. For me it definitely was easier just because I was young when I played CZ so I didn't really understand as much a dm I was a lot older when I played GO but I think in general people think it's easier (you don't have to turn as much to get flashed for example) just gotta get used to other changes
plusminuS-Jun 13, 2015 8:16 AM

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

72 by Zettaiken »»
9 minutes ago

» What are you're favourite Pokémon Games?

Pg13_ - May 27

26 by RobertsahDHDA »»
47 minutes ago

» Best site to rate and discuss video games?

lucjan - Jun 10

10 by RobertsahDHDA »»
3 hours ago

» Do you play games in which you have to actually work to make it playable?

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

5 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Mario & Luigi: Brothership announced

wildhood - 12 hours ago

4 by Lucifrost »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.