Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 4, 2014 6:40 PM

Sep 2011
SuperHands said:
What I actually meant is: I'm not having children until I meet a female who I deem to possess genes adequate and compatible with my own, so that we can actualise my plan to create the master race; I didn't mean to imply the current existence of one.
Okay, which genes are you looking for in particular? Do you think she'll agree to letting you scrutinize her genetic makeup?

A full genome sequencing will cost you a bit, and chances are she may not be ideal. Are you willing to take that risk?
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Apr 4, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2009
Children are annoying.
Apr 4, 2014 7:00 PM

Nov 2011
I don't have children, but I'd like to have children in the future.
Probably not for another few years until I graduate and find a good stable job to support a family though.

Why? I don't know, I feel like having a child would be a monumental changing point in anyone's life and a good one if those whom are having the child are prepared for it and all the good and bad that comes with having a kid.

My only fear about parenting is how they'll be as adults. I imagine as a parent you can only teach and care for your child so much before it's time for them to make their own decisions, but if they can do themselves proud I'd be a pretty content parent.

I'm not sure what being a parent would mean to me though, some people feel like they have a good handle on what it means, but I don't think it's really possible to gauge it until you've actually become a parent.

Anyways, not something I'm planning for awhile, but I do intend on having children.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 4, 2014 7:24 PM
Sep 2013
Do you have children?
No.

Do you want children?
Not any time soon.

Why?
I want my life to be dedicated to myself. I don't want to have to worry about taking care of another human being. Also, I just feel no need to reproduce until I'm at least 35. If I decide to be a parent, I will make sure I'm a great parent, unlike 90% of parents who are crap.

Do you have any fears about children?
Yes. I fear that I will do a bad job at raising a child. They'll grow up not liking me just like I don't like my parents and my parents didn't like their parents. I'm uncertain. I don't know if I'm the type who can raise one.
Apr 5, 2014 3:02 AM

Jun 2011
1. Nope, and given that I abstain from sex it's very unlikely.

2. For the last several years I've thought about saying "fook relationships" and adopting a child as a single parent...(If/when I'm ready and financially stable of course.) If you mean MAKE one no thanks, that's not for me...Plus there are serious hereditary problems I don't want to pass on to them.

3. How: Adopt from Africa When: Maybe in ten years...I might have my sh!t together by then. Why: To leave a small impact on the world before I die.

4. Oh hells yes; like you I think I would feel more isolated from them as they got older.

5. Be firm, but be understanding. Teach them your beliefs but expose them to others too, so they can decide for themselves what to have-and not have-faith in.
Apr 5, 2014 3:12 AM

Jun 2012
I have a good amount of nephews and nieces, and the only thing that goes through my head when I'm around them, is that they're fucking adorable and how much they manage to annoy me. I'm the cool uncle though, so I let that pass

Actually I've always wanted a little family of curly haired sheep of my own. The baby fever has always been strong for me. I definitely need to work on my patience though. I can't be getting annoyed or pull any of that crap when I become a dad
Apr 5, 2014 5:00 AM

Mar 2012
I hope to have some mixed race children, or at the very least children with someone from a different country to what I'm from, I was always sad that both my parents were from the same country.

I shall work hard to ruin the genetic heritage that Jenny loves so much.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 5:04 AM

Apr 2012
Nicole said:
I hope to have some mixed race children, or at the very least children with someone from a different country to what I'm from, I was always sad that both my parents were from the same country.

That's a stupid reason to have "mixed race children".

But nonetheless, Jenny loves unfounded eugenics. Hahaha.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 5, 2014 5:06 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:

That's a stupid reason to have "mixed race children".

But nonetheless, Jenny loves unfounded eugenics. Hahaha.

That isn't the reason why, it's an extra incentive.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 5:07 AM

Apr 2012
Your main reason isn't better if it's the main reason, what's bad in being from the same country...?

Autocrat said:
Apr 5, 2014 5:11 AM

Mar 2012
It's less interesting.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 5:15 AM

Apr 2012
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

Now you are a good argument against Jenny's eugenics.

Autocrat said:
Apr 5, 2014 5:53 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

It's not really something that needs to be argued anyway, since ultimately it's someone's own decision, it has nothing to do with anyone else.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 5:58 AM
Nov 2008
Nicole said:
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

It's not really something that needs to be argued anyway, since ultimately it's someone's own decision, it has nothing to do with anyone else.
'sorry ted, i had to break up with you because you were white.'
Apr 5, 2014 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
Nicole said:
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

Somebody doesn't know what eugenics are.

It's not wrong because Jenny is speaking about RACE, it's wrong because RACE barely changes the overall genome.

If RACE would matter, then that would be another story.

Autocrat said:
Apr 5, 2014 6:14 AM

Nov 2011
Nicole said:

Yes.....with each woman we claim, we get closer and closer to our goal of domination over the White race! Soooooooon......
The Art of Eight
Apr 5, 2014 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ironically or maybe not, my gene pool is pretty mixed. Mostly European though with a bit of Japanese and Mongolian.

I have failed the Master race Senpai..
Apr 5, 2014 6:36 AM

Mar 2012
Heredity said:
Nicole said:
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

I would never date someone called Ted.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 6:38 AM
Nov 2008
Nicole said:
Heredity said:
Nicole said:
Immahnoob said:
Nicole said:
It's less interesting.

I would never date someone called Ted.
this is an outrage!
Apr 5, 2014 6:38 AM

Mar 2012
Heredity said:
this is an outrage!

Indeed, what were his parents thinking.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Do you have children?
I have two children.

Do you want children?
For as long as I could remember I never wanted kids, happy I have them now of course. But I don't want any more of my own, I wouldn't mind adopting older kids though.

How? When? Why?
Hmm became pregnant with my first when I was 23 years old. My boyfriend and I weren't using protection >.<

Many fears, mostly ones that are out of my control.

What does parenting mean to you?
Sacrifice.
Apr 5, 2014 9:14 AM

Sep 2011
dankickyou said:
Yes.....with each woman we claim, we get closer and closer to our goal of domination over the White race! Soooooooon......
Your belonging to a creole population is a sign that white imperialists chose to rape some of your great-grandmothers (lol), and not that you hold any sort of sway over white women.

You'll have to settle for some Australoid natives, or already mixed Indians if you want to miscegenate. You know as well as I do that there is no ''white race'', and that you're just doing this to provoke me.

Immahnoob said:
It's not wrong because Jenny is speaking about RACE, it's wrong because RACE barely changes the overall genome.

If RACE would matter, then that would be another story.
Oh, but it does matter. This is off topic however, and so you'll have to PM me if you're looking for a class in racial biology.

Nicole said:
That's very petty of you, not to say selfish.

Apr 5, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
I plan to start the next generation in my late 20s or early 30s. When I'm married or planned to get married. Continuing the family and help them live a good life, in childhood and adulthood. I hope I don't mess up and influence my child to make bad decisions in his or her life.
Apr 5, 2014 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
BryanBossling said:
Nicole said:

How is it selfish? :|
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2014 11:06 AM

Nov 2011
Nicole said:
BryanBossling said:
Nicole said:

Cause youre ruining the genetic future of your kids and not giving them a racial identity. Or something equally ridiculous :P
The Art of Eight
Apr 5, 2014 9:55 PM

Jan 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
Ironically or maybe not, my gene pool is pretty mixed. Mostly European though with a bit of Japanese and Mongolian.

I have failed the Master race Senpai..
IDK, the Japanese and the Mongols were pretty alpha in their heydey. All this "master race" stuff is pretty much crap, imho the "master race" is the last one standing after some major conflict.
Apr 5, 2014 9:58 PM

Mar 2014
Nicole said:

That's pretty interesting! Everyone I've talked to on the matter have disapproved of purposely wanting it, so I find that pretty neat.
Apr 5, 2014 10:30 PM
Jul 2018

Most likely will have children.

Apr 6, 2014 4:09 AM

Mar 2012
LadyRenly said:
Nicole said:

That's pretty interesting! Everyone I've talked to on the matter have disapproved of purposely wanting it, so I find that pretty neat.

Well, I don't care at all about nationality, race or any of that rubbish, so I'm all for breaking the illusions that those things matter.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 6, 2014 8:55 AM

Dec 2013
I have 0 children, but I want children as much as the next person does.
Apr 6, 2014 11:30 PM

Sep 2011
Nicole said:
BryanBossling said:

Because you're doing irreversible damage to your people's gene pool.

Tell me, is your future husband going to be Negroid, or Mongoloid?

Apr 7, 2014 4:17 AM

Apr 2012
You're already a damaged gene pool.

Autocrat said:
Apr 7, 2014 4:48 AM

Jun 2010
Do you have children?

Nope.

Do you want children?

Yes.

How? When? Why?

Hmmm...someday, I wish to be father someday.

An old fear I had was having a daughter which was quickly diminished but a quite recent fear related to being parent would be repeating history....the fear generally has nothing to do about my future children but with myself and wether I would be even a good father or a husband for that matter...will I unconsciously become a parent same like my own, will my demons get the best of me? Am I destined to fail....

What does parenting mean to you?

About setting things right and proving know matter how damaged one can become a good parent and to prove those who said I'd only become just like my own parents and corrupt the next generation to follow, wrong.
Atlantica Online~ is where I spend far too much time.

O.O Markiplier is my favorite youtuber, and you're welcome.
Apr 7, 2014 4:53 AM

Sep 2010
I don't have or ever want children and my biggest fear about children is that there are way too many being born, particularly to parents who will never help their child succeed in life. To me, parenting means losing a lot of your identity and passing up on the chance for a lot of experiences life still had to throw your way. I have a lot of respect for people who choose to adopt rather than have their own - having one's own seems like breeding pedigree pets instead of going to a rescue centre. I think feelings about adoption relate strongly to whether or not a person's reasons for wanting a child are selfish ones.
Apr 7, 2014 5:50 AM

Mar 2012
BryanBossling said:
Nicole said:
BryanBossling said:

Because you're doing irreversible damage to your people's gene pool.

Tell me, is your future husband going to be Negroid, or Mongoloid?

Which would be the worst in your eyes?
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 7, 2014 5:56 AM

Sep 2011
Nicole said:
I think you know the answer to that one.

So which is it?

Apr 7, 2014 6:01 AM

Mar 2012
BryanBossling said:
Nicole said:
I think you know the answer to that one.

So which is it?

The answer to my question, that's the one.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 7, 2014 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
Mix dem genes up to create beautiful rainbow colored babies~ <3
The Art of Eight
Apr 7, 2014 6:10 AM

Sep 2011
Nicole said:
Capoids and Australoids are tied for last place, so it would have to be either of those.

Apr 7, 2014 6:11 AM

Aug 2013
Dont have any. Would love to have two. But i dont thinkim ready yet since its such a big commitment. And i think people take having kids too lightly. So until im prepared i wont be having any.
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Apr 7, 2014 6:12 AM

Mar 2012
BryanBossling said:
Nicole said:
Capoids and Australoids are tied for last place, so it would have to be either of those.

How about marry one, have children and than later divorce and marry the other after a few years?
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 7, 2014 6:14 AM

Sep 2011
Nicole said:

How about marry one, have children and than later divorce and marry the other after a few years?
I know it's not happening, since a girl like you has standards.

Apr 7, 2014 6:51 AM

Apr 2012
Well, at least now I know you're bullshitting, I PMed you when you asked me to and I didn't get an answer.

Autocrat said:
Apr 7, 2014 6:52 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
Well, at least now I know you're bullshitting, I PMed you when you asked me to and I didn't get an answer.

Who are you talking too.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 7, 2014 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
I cannot teach those who aren't looking to learn.

Apr 7, 2014 7:08 AM

Apr 2012
BryanBossling said:
I cannot teach those who aren't looking to learn.

As I said, that's a sign that you're speaking nonsense. It's willful ignorance and completely useless to the thread.

Autocrat said:
Apr 7, 2014 7:13 AM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:
As I said, that's a sign that you're speaking nonsense. It's willful ignorance and completely useless to the thread.
Nope, I wasn't looking to educate you in the first place, it was just something I said. I don't have the time to be offering classes in racial biology, but there are some good authors/lectures I could point you to.

Willful ignorance of what?

Apr 7, 2014 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
BryanBossling said:
Immahnoob said:
Nope, I wasn't looking to educate you in the first place, it was just something I said. I don't have the time to be offering classes in racial biology, but there are some good authors/lectures I could point you to.

Willful ignorance of what?

BryanBossling said:
Oh, but it does matter. This is off topic however, and so you'll have to PM me if you're looking for a class in racial biology.

Autocrat said:
Apr 7, 2014 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
I am well aware of what I said. Are you upset that you don't get to have an argument?

What you think of me not replying to your PM's is off topic, and so I think we should just end it here.

Apr 7, 2014 10:06 AM

Apr 2012
That's some selfishness there Pirate.

Nah, I'm more upset that you're being ignorant about stuff and you don't want me to correct you, I can't correct you if I don't know the source of your ignorance.

Autocrat said:
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» it's the weekend and my brains are really fried right now

tsukareru - May 25

34 by tsukareru »»
10 seconds ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

75 by LenRea »»
43 minutes ago

» Is there a cure for mental illness?

DesuMaiden - May 23

20 by LenRea »»
44 minutes ago

» You been a mod or adminstrator of any website?

DesuMaiden - Apr 7

45 by LenRea »»
46 minutes ago

» It is too damn hot right now...I wonder why? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 25

51 by LenRea »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.