Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 1, 2013 7:25 AM

Sep 2012
Nifrigel said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18041/Rozen_Maiden_(2013)
>Continuation of the Rozen Maiden series
Did they confirm that the new anime will be a continuation of the previous seasons, and not a manga-based remake? Where did this information come from?
"Continuation of the Rozen Maiden series" only means another anime for the franchise. There is not yet information released about what will be the story of the new anime. We do not even know if it is a TV series or a OVA.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 1, 2013 7:46 AM

Sep 2012
^ You are right. It is one of the 2013 Summer anime. Should have checked the scan first before writing that reply.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 5, 2013 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
I'm excited for this :D
Apr 9, 2013 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
I'm so glad to hear this. I just finished the second season and there are still many questions...
Apr 9, 2013 4:46 PM

Oct 2007
kameko4real said:
So why hasn't MAL added it yet? D:
They've already got Saki Season 3 for April 2014 up D:
It's Saki Season 2, not 3. Achiga is just some shitty battle shounen spin-off.
Apr 10, 2013 10:03 PM
Jan 2013
im hoping for the original voice actors :P but its been almost 9years since the first :/
Apr 10, 2013 10:25 PM

Jul 2008
If it is a continuation, they'd do well to do a brief minute recap because it's been so long since I've seen Rozen Maiden.

Either way, definitely added to my list!
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
Apr 10, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2009
Oh god one of the first anime I ever watched after the big 3 ... I can't believe they are continuing it (not that I hate it ... just shocked people even remember it)
Apr 12, 2013 10:56 AM
Jun 2009
Suiseiseki!!! Shinku!!! Suigintou!!! Chibi Hina!!! Welcome back!!!
Apr 13, 2013 12:01 AM
Apr 2009
I hope Kirakishou will be in it. To be honest, I was expecting a complete reboot since there's enough manga material to cover from the beginning to give Peach Pit enough time to finish the manga patiently. Plus, the time gap is a bit wide (about 7 or 8 years since the anime's release) for a new season. I'm guessing Rozen Maiden isn't "big enough" in Japan which may be the reason why there's not enough budget for a reboot. I hope I'm wrong, though. However, both mediums follow well on Hina Ichigo being "asleep" for now so there shouldn't be much trouble taking some things from the current manga sequel to keep it consistent.
Apr 14, 2013 11:56 AM

Nov 2011
I so hope that Kirakishou is in it this time. I prefer Kira to Bara. And I want to hear what her voice sounds like.
Apr 14, 2013 1:48 PM

Nov 2011
From that we're almost there! June is coming! * _ *
Apr 14, 2013 7:05 PM

Feb 2009
Uh, so much yes to this!!
Apr 15, 2013 5:14 PM

Dec 2012
I CAME. FUCK YES.
Apr 20, 2013 6:54 AM
Aug 2010
There's already a teaser/trailer of this?
Apr 20, 2013 11:01 PM

Apr 2010
Apr 21, 2013 2:25 AM

Feb 2013
Suigintou seems to be lolinized.
Apr 21, 2013 5:14 AM

Oct 2007
All hope is lost, it's gonna be shit.
Apr 21, 2013 4:28 PM

Dec 2011
RyanSaotome said:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-15791.html

Deen is animating it.

Blargh I hope the Little Busters getting animated by JC Staff like shitstorm doesn't happen with this.
Apr 21, 2013 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
MitsukiHimeka said:
RyanSaotome said:

Deen is animating it.

Blargh I hope the Little Busters getting animated by JC Staff like shitstorm doesn't happen with this.

I don't get why there would be/will be. The second season of the original series was almost completely anime original, and it took place years ago. Deen's adaptation should look better and will hopefully more closely follow the manga. Kirakishou is going to be in it, which is good enough for me.

Also, I get comparing Deen to KyoAni or MADHOUSE or A-1 Pictures or AIC or something, but I mean....the original Rozen Maiden was done by Nomad. Is Deen really a step down from that?
Apr 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Dec 2011
GarLogan78 said:
MitsukiHimeka said:
RyanSaotome said:

Deen is animating it.

I don't get why there would be/will be. The second season of the original series was almost completely anime original, and it took place years ago. Deen's adaptation should look better and will hopefully more closely follow the manga. Kirakishou is going to be in it, which is good enough for me.

Also, I get comparing Deen to KyoAni or MADHOUSE or A-1 Pictures or AIC or something, but I mean....the original Rozen Maiden was done by Nomad. Is Deen really a step down from that?

For me I keep hearing Deen's quality is terrible for sometime recently so that's why I fear there might be some backlash.
Apr 21, 2013 11:24 PM

Sep 2012
jmal said:
Nomad hasn't done anything since 2011 so it was unlikely they'd be on this.
Not really。 They have not worked as the primary contractor for any anime production since 2011 but they have been doing subcontractor works all the time, most recently in Kotoura-san and Hakkenden. In fact they did some subcontractor work for Sankarea which was made by Deen, so it is possible their contribution will come in for this new season of Rozen Maiden.

As for Deen, I also don't understand why people hate DEEN because whatever they hate Deen for is for the stuff they did years back. Fans in Japan are more interested about what they have done recently may tell about what DEEN has become. In recent years, their focus is almost entirely in series that are aimed mainly at female audience: Hakuouki, Hakkenden, Hiiro no Kakera, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, and Koreha Zombie Desuka is almost like an exception. What does it tell about Deen and how it may affect its work on Rozen Maiden, which has quite a lot of female fans?

And the staff have all been changed. Instead of Matsuo Kou, we have Hatakeyama Mamori as director (who also directed Sankarea); Instead of Hanada Jukki we have Mochizuki Tomomi as series composition; Instead of Ishii Kumi, we have Sakai Kyuuta as character design (who also did char design for Sankarea and Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita). Only the seiyuu cast is not changed (not a single one).

Apr 26, 2013 10:31 PM
Apr 2009
jmal said:
Deen is just one of those studios people love to hate it seems. Personally I don't mind them doing this, as long as they get a competent staff on it and have a decent budget. Nomad hasn't done anything since 2011 so it was unlikely they'd be on this.

'Cause hating Deen "is the cool thing on the Internet". XD
Apr 26, 2013 10:37 PM
Apr 2009
symbv said:
jmal said:
Nomad hasn't done anything since 2011 so it was unlikely they'd be on this.
Not really。 They have not worked as the primary contractor for any anime production since 2011 but they have been doing subcontractor works all the time, most recently in Kotoura-san and Hakkenden. In fact they did some subcontractor work for Sankarea which was made by Deen, so it is possible their contribution will come in for this new season of Rozen Maiden.

As for Deen, I also don't understand why people hate DEEN because whatever they hate Deen for is for the stuff they did years back. Fans in Japan are more interested about what they have done recently may tell about what DEEN has become. In recent years, their focus is almost entirely in series that are aimed mainly at female audience: Hakuouki, Hakkenden, Hiiro no Kakera, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, and Koreha Zombie Desuka is almost like an exception. What does it tell about Deen and how it may affect its work on Rozen Maiden, which has quite a lot of female fans?

And the staff have all been changed. Instead of Matsuo Kou, we have Hatakeyama Mamori as director (who also directed Sankarea); Instead of Hanada Jukki we have Mochizuki Tomomi as series composition; Instead of Ishii Kumi, we have Sakai Kyuuta as character design (who also did char design for Sankarea and Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita). Only the seiyuu cast is not changed (not a single one).

And they did the Higurashi series as well as the criminally underrated You're Under Arrest (no pun intended) series and Hell Girl series. If you think about it, the series we both mentioned--except for Higurashi--are pretty much underrated for not being "godly enough" like whatever was on Adult Swim's Saturday block a few ago.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Zegapain: STA' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
9 seconds ago

» Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 1 hour ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
1 hour ago

» 'Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

9 by Dranex752 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

2 by tsubasalover »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tasuuketsu' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.