Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
May 14, 2011 9:28 PM

Sep 2008
MondaiNashi said:
I had added Turkmenis-tan myself a while after she was first suggested, I figured she has a brief appearance and it's a short Hetalia side story, so nothing much to tell.

Actually I should have left the entry confirmation posted here too, but I prefer to leave it at the main club comments since it's much easier for everyone to read rather than skimming through forum threads.

As for the newer suggestions, users should know that I can only reject or accept characters' applications, if I don't know the girl, which is the case for most of the current suggestions, I won't take any action.

I'm sorry that I'm forced to ignore those who are potential candidates but as of today our list has grown too long and some girls have yet to be confirmed as meeting the required criteria to be accepted, so I'm personally inclined to avoid anymore obscure applications without a solid description for the time being.

Ah I see. I understand that though since sometimes I forget I made this topic in the first place lol.

Well, I think I just got a great idea that seems sort of a win-win situation. You don't have to take part of it though since you going for accuracy and of course you can do your own method of adding characters since I trust you very well when you are presented with a nominee. But my idea is, we can make a separate list for when we add characters that we are unsure of and need opinions of. Because quite frankly, I don't know half of these characters on the list.

Actually, we sort of should do that now for characters that are already added on the list. One of us each should make a compilation of characters that we don't know and make a separate topic listing them. Zettai being the first to compile since he added the majority of them, then I'll go next since I seen my fair share of anime. Then I guess either you or emperortopaz go next branching off of our listed characters that we don't know and seeing if they are legible to stay on the list still.

Anyways, basically we are going to make a list for unsure characters lol. I'm a bit excited to do it too lol since this is very much needed so that this club still remains very accurate. I'll go ahead and pm Zettai and see what he thinks and get him to start making the list. It's a bit of a task of course, for him definitely, since hes going to go over each character that he isn't completely sure of. I'm willing to go first though if he isn't. Because I like I said, it will benefit the club. Since having a separate list on a topic for characters that need 100% confirmation will help the club as a whole. Anyways, I hope my rambling made sense lol. xD
May 14, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 2009
^
I'm okay with your idea.

All clear on this side, so if you can get Zettai's approval, we are good to go.
May 14, 2011 11:27 PM

Nov 2008
PMed EtherSword but basically I'm cool with this. I'm a bit busy so he can go first though.
May 14, 2011 11:50 PM

Sep 2008
ZettaiRyouiki said:
PMed EtherSword but basically I'm cool with this. I'm a bit busy so he can go first though.

Sure I don't mind going first, I mean it's a simple step by step process. Just going through each character is the hard part lol but right now, it's 2:48am and I'm going to go to sleep first lol. xD So, probably don't expect anything till at least 24 hours or more but like I said, I'm looking forward to do this but at the same time it will take some time lol.
May 15, 2011 7:46 AM

Nov 2008
actually, I'm going first (Had some free time while waitinf for Hanaskau Iroha to come out xD)

Basically, here's every girl I'm unsure of. Mostly it's girls whose shows I haven't seen/read, but there are some I do know about but I've forgotten or want a second opinion. I also excluded some I trust to fit even though I haven't watched/read their series.

So, without further ado:

No fancy shmancy links because it's too much work and doesn't really matter. You can do the same xD
May 15, 2011 8:43 AM

Jan 2009
I have to say myself, it would be easier for me to simply add the entire list and take out the girls I actually know, than browsing for those I don't.

So I'm just adding the few I feel doubtful about, because it seems redundant to add the whole list, and I also lack the time to go over every single character.

Five on this side:

May 15, 2011 9:05 AM

Sep 2008
Alright, I'll remove the ones off your list that I can confirm that are legit KDEGs and of course the ones I don't remove are who we need opinions of later.

The "unsure" KDEGs list:

^So the list in the spoiler are characters we need more opinions of and the list under that one are the ones that I confirmed but can still second guess my decisions if something stood out to you that didn't to me if you want. (Zettai, you need to watch Black Cat. >:O)

The confirmed KDEGs list:

And after we all get done confirming. We then start talking about the unsure ones and keep that list compiled somewhere, another topic would suit it the best so that we can still add characters that people nominated but still need opinions of too (which will be later after you guys go next). So now either Mondai or emperor can go next. Btw, it really does look like the majority of them are KDEGs based off of their pictures and description but also some of those did not at all, but it's better to be 100% though.

Edit: You made a post while I was still typing mine Mondai lol. xD

Anyways, like you said, just remove the ones off of my list now that you can confirm that are KDEGs but we will talk about the ones we don't know after we make the list smaller and smaller.
EtherSwordMay 15, 2011 11:45 AM
May 15, 2011 9:27 AM

Jan 2009
You know, last time I said that Bernkastel might be actually one of our girls but, then I though to myself, "you haven't seen Bernkastel, not even once, except on pictures."

So yea, I'm having the girl questioned now because I really have never seen her.

Also, the ones I'm completely certain about, and actually are on your "unsure" list:

I can vouch for all them, and provide any sort of needed evidence for her emotionless/cool status, as in, crystal clear, I have absolutely no doubt about them.

Others like Nene from Xros wars, I know I first suggested them, but I haven't been following the anime, still, Zettai should be able to give us a trustworthy update on whether she has been proven elligible or not at this point.

May 15, 2011 11:42 AM

Sep 2008
MondaiNashi said:
You know, last time I said that Bernkastel might be actually one of our girls but, then I though to myself, "you haven't seen Bernkastel, not even once, except on pictures."

So yea, I'm having the girl questioned now because I really have never seen her.

Also, the ones I'm completely certain about, and actually are on your "unsure" list:

I can vouch for all them, and provide any sort of needed evidence for her emotionless/cool status, as in, crystal clear, I have absolutely no doubt about them.

Others like Nene from Xros wars, I know I first suggested them, but I haven't been following the anime, still, Zettai should be able to give us a trustworthy update on whether she has been proven elligible or not at this point.

Alright, I'll go ahead remove the ones from the "unsure" list and put them to my "sure" list that you mentioned Mondai. Then I guess emperortopaz can go next, I'll go ahead and pm him and see what he says and see if he has the time to go through my unsure list and can remove those off from there and make a new list for "unsure" characters. And then maybe at that point we could make a separate topic and discuss from there. Pm sent.

The new unsure list:
EtherSwordMay 15, 2011 12:27 PM
May 15, 2011 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
@MondaiNashi: Nene is clearly no KDEG at this point. I'd say she should go out, which is a shame since I like her but oh well.

@EtherSword: I know, I'll watch it once I get some series down xD
May 15, 2011 12:21 PM

Sep 2008
ZettaiRyouiki said:
@MondaiNashi: Nene is clearly no KDEG at this point. I'd say she should go out, which is a shame since I like her but oh well.

@EtherSword: I know, I'll watch it once I get some series down xD

So should I remove Nene from my list here and we should remove her from the KDEG list on the main page?
May 15, 2011 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
Remove from the front page list.
May 15, 2011 12:33 PM

Sep 2008
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Remove from the front page list.

Alright I removed Nene Amano from my "unsure" list and I took her off the list from the main page too. Alright, I'll be back in like 2-3 hours. Some chores to do.
May 15, 2011 3:57 PM

Oct 2008
Characters I've noticed:

Tsuryuri: More of a prankster, but could be considered Kuudere, if only for the cynic/personal amusement part. Not much Dere.
Chouun Shiryuu: Perverted. Not really Kuu that much, she's definitely a large ham. In a series with a good amount of characters for this club, she has far too much competition in comparison.
Kyubei Yagyu: Obviously a guy (j/k). More of a samurai type, like Setsuna from Negima. Otherwise kinda hard to describe.
Tomoe Yukishiro: While not entirely emotionless, she does become similar after a plot point. Could probably stay. Have a image of her being emotionless in blood. In addition, the creator said she was intended to be a "cool beauty", and he drew her as an expy of Rei Ayanami!
Kisaragi Ninomai: I probably shouldn't be the one defending her (as I added her without asking). But think of an older Nagato. Definitely emotionless (well, except for one episode, but that's due to SCIENCE).
Shion Fujino: While she's DEFINITELY a dandere (she rarely speaks; I can't recall a moment when she does), it's also a question of whether or not to include "explict" shows as well.
Maggie Mui: Could be classified as more of a "quiet" character. Not exactly a dandere.

And those are the ones from the list that I can put my two cents in for. I'm not good at this xD.

May 15, 2011 4:02 PM

Sep 2008
emperortopaz said:
Characters I've noticed:

Tsuryuri: More of a prankster, but could be considered Kuudere, if only for the cynic/personal amusement part. Not much Dere.
Chouun Shiryuu: Perverted. Not really Kuu that much, she's definitely a large ham. In a series with a good amount of characters for this club, she has far too much competition in comparison.
Kyubei Yagyu: Obviously a guy (j/k). More of a samurai type, like Setsuna from Negima. Otherwise kinda hard to describe.
Tomoe Yukishiro: While not entirely emotionless, she does become similar after a plot point. Could probably stay. Have a image of her being emotionless in blood. In addition, the creator said she was intended to be a "cool beauty", and he drew her as an expy of Rei Ayanami!
Kisaragi Ninomai: I probably shouldn't be the one defending her (as I added her without asking). But think of an older Nagato. Definitely emotionless (well, except for one episode, but that's due to SCIENCE).
Shion Fujino: While she's DEFINITELY a dandere (she rarely speaks; I can't recall a moment when she does), it's also a question of whether or not to include "explict" shows as well.
Maggie Mui: Could be classified as more of a "quiet" character. Not exactly a dandere.

And those are the ones from the list that I can put my two cents in for. I'm not good at this xD.

Alright, I'll go ahead and remove the ones you mentioned from my unsure list and go ahead and make a new topic. To just clarify, the ones you listed emperortopaz are characters that you feel that really belong in the KDEG club right? I'll make the topic as soon as you give me the clarification lol.
EtherSwordMay 15, 2011 4:20 PM
May 15, 2011 5:55 PM

Oct 2008
Those are only the characters that I recognize. The ones I'll say definitely belong are Tomoe and Kisaragi (though I kinda want someone else to verify), with Shion being up there as well. Most the rest are "maybes" depending on how high the criteria is. Chouun, however, doesn't fit IMO.

May 15, 2011 11:19 PM

Nov 2008
"emperortopaz" said:

Mafuyu Orifushi will not move, so they're being included.
May 16, 2011 9:03 PM

Sep 2008
ZettaiRyouiki said:
"emperortopaz" said:

Mafuyu Orifushi will not move, so they're being included.

Yeah, I mean I don't watch hentai but I don't want to disregard anyone that is a legit KDEG still. So anyone that does and finds a KDEG hentai nominee, post them and they will be added to either the new topic or to the main page. Which Shion is of course is on the main page and not on the new topic for that the info empeoror gave us tells us that she is a KDEG.
May 23, 2011 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
if we have a possible Kuudere but not sure if its really Kuudere do we post it her or in the 'List of current KDEG characters that need confirmation' discussion?

For example her
http://myanimelist.net/character/39798/Kuu-chan
May 24, 2011 5:19 AM
Oct 2007
Mafuyu is great. She does all her speaking through facial expressions it seems
May 25, 2011 11:03 AM
Oct 2007
ep 3 of Kanojo, Mafuyu' character did a 180 and she talks a lot, and doesn't act like a kuudere. What about
http://myanimelist.net/character/35257/Moeka_Kiryuu She only really talks through phone text messages, but occasionally speaks in a very quiet manner
May 27, 2011 11:42 AM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
if we have a possible Kuudere but not sure if its really Kuudere do we post it her or in the 'List of current KDEG characters that need confirmation' discussion?

For example her
http://myanimelist.net/character/39798/Kuu-chan

You still post here, I'll move them to the other topic if they are "unsure".

Adding Moeka though to the main list.
May 28, 2011 4:53 AM

Nov 2008
How about Emma?

I'm not 100% sure just yet, so put her in the list of girls that needs confirmation for now, but she seems pretty dandere to me, from the little I have seen.

Hopefully, one of the admins will take an interest in her and decide to watch/read Emma to back me up. I expect one of them will. She is a meganekko after all *wink*.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
May 30, 2011 12:14 AM

Sep 2008
FOE-tan said:
How about Emma?

I'm not 100% sure just yet, so put her in the list of girls that needs confirmation for now, but she seems pretty dandere to me, from the little I have seen.

Hopefully, one of the admins will take an interest in her and decide to watch/read Emma to back me up. I expect one of them will. She is a meganekko after all *wink*.

Lol, FOE-tan. Well I'll go ahead put her on the other list though.
Jun 3, 2011 3:11 PM

Dec 2008
Jun 3, 2011 7:21 PM

Sep 2008

All 3 will be added to the main list. I can easily tell just by looking and reading their descriptions. Especially Ume lol. xD

As for Chrome, I want another opinion for her since that anime is popular at least. I'll add her but I want more info about her. (She looks it in her pictures well enough.) But if I don't get an opinion soon, I guess a week or something. I'll put her in the other list.

Thanks guys.
Jun 10, 2011 6:11 AM
Jun 10, 2011 8:59 PM

Sep 2008

She definitely looks it to me but unfortunately there is no description for her. I'll put her on the other topic till someone provides some background on her characteristics. And I decided to leave Chrome on the main list after all if anyone noticed, from what I read about her, she seems to hit the criteria for the most part.

Thanks.
Aug 5, 2011 10:08 AM
Aug 17, 2011 6:05 PM

Sep 2008

It's been awhile lol. Since Inoichi doesn't meet all the criteria for the IAC thing, I'm going to put her on the other list till some good examples and more admins here know more detail about her. She does look pretty KDEG to me though since she is a doll and her appearance sort of says it. Thanks though. :)
Aug 21, 2011 4:20 AM
Aug 21, 2011 10:41 PM

Sep 2008

Could you provide some information for her and the other girl you mentioned earlier? Both of them do look KDEG but we gotta be accurate though and I want to know what makes them KDEG to you.
Aug 22, 2011 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
EtherSword said:

Could you provide some information for her and the other girl you mentioned earlier? Both of them do look KDEG but we gotta be accurate though and I want to know what makes them KDEG to you.

Mikoto Urabe rarely speaks to anyone and show little emotion other than her boyfriend (main character), but she mostly shows her emotion through their drool connection, which makes the boyfriend feels how she feel rather than showing it herself

For Inoichi, its kinda hard to explain since she's the regular robot with no emotion type, her job is to guard an entrance and protect Sakurakouji Sakura, even when she's heavily damaged (arms both destroyed) her expression doesn't change. Her head falls off too

there, i tried my best explaining
Aug 22, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
EtherSword said:

Mikoto Urabe rarely speaks to anyone and show little emotion other than her boyfriend (main character), but she mostly shows her emotion through their drool connection, which makes the boyfriend feels how she feel rather than showing it herself

For Inoichi, its kinda hard to explain since she's the regular robot with no emotion type, her job is to guard an entrance and protect Sakurakouji Sakura, even when she's heavily damaged (arms both destroyed) her expression doesn't change. Her head falls off too

there, i tried my best explaining

Alright, I'll take your word for it and add them. Knowing Zettai, I'm sure he would agree too. :) So thank you. :D
Aug 23, 2011 7:54 AM

Jan 2009
i think she's a Kuudere too
http://myanimelist.net/character/44362/Maria_Sassa
She always have the same expression and talks in monotone
Aug 28, 2011 12:23 PM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
i think she's a Kuudere too
http://myanimelist.net/character/44362/Maria_Sassa
She always have the same expression and talks in monotone

I see, thanks for the info and I will add her. :) She has "kuudere" written all over her lol.
Aug 28, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2007
http://myanimelist.net/character/42469/Tsukiko_Tsutsukakushi
i think she's a dandere
don't be fooled by her photo there though, at chapter one we're showed that she's a really shy person, but because of an event, by chapter two she's unable to show her emotions through her face or voice, so even if she's being embarassed she still has that flat facial expression and voice :)
Aug 28, 2011 9:47 PM

Sep 2008
PrimulaRosea said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/42469/Tsukiko_Tsutsukakushi
i think she's a dandere
don't be fooled by her photo there though, at chapter one we're showed that she's a really shy person, but because of an event, by chapter two she's unable to show her emotions through her face or voice, so even if she's being embarassed she still has that flat facial expression and voice :)

I'll take your word for it. :) And nice Primula avatar.
Aug 30, 2011 1:28 AM

Sep 2007
aha, thanks, it's a freebie i got from animesuki forum, many years ago XD

EtherSword said:

She definitely looks it to me but unfortunately there is no description for her. I'll put her on the other topic till someone provides some background on her characteristics.

ummm, Roma is a "magic tool seller" or whatever it was, kinda forgot actually.. well, she give magic tool to people to obtain what they desire for in exchange for their soul/desire/greed/i dunno
she rarely speak, usually it's her familiar who did.. and she rarely show emotion too
I think she's fit to be a dandere :D
Sep 1, 2011 10:54 PM

Sep 2008
PrimulaRosea said:
aha, thanks, it's a freebie i got from animesuki forum, many years ago XD

EtherSword said:

She definitely looks it to me but unfortunately there is no description for her. I'll put her on the other topic till someone provides some background on her characteristics.

ummm, Roma is a "magic tool seller" or whatever it was, kinda forgot actually.. well, she give magic tool to people to obtain what they desire for in exchange for their soul/desire/greed/i dunno
she rarely speak, usually it's her familiar who did.. and she rarely show emotion too
I think she's fit to be a dandere :D

Sounds like she definitely fits then. :)
Sep 19, 2011 8:36 AM

Jan 2009
http://myanimelist.net/character/17088/Cordelia_gi_Randgriz

i didn't watch the anime but played the game, and from the game she speaks in monotone barely shows emotion
Oct 2, 2011 9:01 AM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/17088/Cordelia_gi_Randgriz

i didn't watch the anime but played the game, and from the game she speaks in monotone barely shows emotion

I saw the anime and she fits for the most part.
Nov 11, 2011 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
Can you add Kisa Tanigawa? She has a quite kuudere-ish manner, similar to Lain's.

She does get quite emotional at one point, but since we have Homura on the list, I don't see that as being a deciding factor.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Nov 16, 2011 12:55 PM

Sep 2008
FOEbulous-max said:
Can you add Kisa Tanigawa? She has a quite kuudere-ish manner, similar to Lain's.

She does get quite emotional at one point, but since we have Homura on the list, I don't see that as being a deciding factor.

Alright I'll add her. :)
Nov 19, 2011 10:47 PM

Jan 2009
http://myanimelist.net/character/38953/Sera_Kang

Her expression is mostly the same, she only smiled once so far, and its because of the main character
Nov 21, 2011 12:09 PM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:

Her expression is mostly the same, she only smiled once so far, and its because of the main character

I see. She also sounds like a TDB too, I'll add her though. You sure read a lot of manga. xD
Nov 21, 2011 2:26 PM

Jan 2009
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:

I see. She also sounds like a TDB too, I'll add her though. You sure read a lot of manga. xD

Since there are awsome mangas that won't be made into an anime or it will take a long time before it has an anime adaption
Nov 25, 2011 10:15 AM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:

Since there are awsome mangas that won't be made into an anime or it will take a long time before it has an anime adaption

Yeah, in my case I'm patient enough I guess. Except for Sora no Otoshimono, I had to read that manga before the second season aired. xD Plus I only like reading mangas that involves my favorite characters too. xD
Nov 25, 2011 12:50 PM

Jan 2009
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:

Yeah, in my case I'm patient enough I guess. Except for Sora no Otoshimono, I had to read that manga before the second season aired. xD Plus I only like reading mangas that involves my favorite characters too. xD

Dosent that mean that you'll only read something after watching the anime?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Kuudere, dandere, introverted and logical female love stories romance

kiwi0fruit - Sep 4, 2020

14 by kiwi0fruit »»
Sep 10, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Are robot waifus acceptable in this club?

Lennuh - Sep 12, 2023

3 by DrMondaiNashi »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:21 AM

» Kuudere is (Not) a Personality

DrMondaiNashi - Nov 29, 2022

0 by DrMondaiNashi »»
Nov 29, 2022 8:41 AM

» The Neglected Group: Dandere

DrMondaiNashi - Jan 13, 2018

12 by DrMondaiNashi »»
May 31, 2022 6:02 PM

» Who are your favorite kuudere or dandere character(s)? ( 1 2 3 4 )

EtherSword - Mar 22, 2009

164 by Spicelit »»
May 15, 2021 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.