Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2009 1:05 PM

Dec 2007
Okay, so talking about the 'What gender are you?' thread made me wonder how many people in here are gay/staight/bi/les so let us know if you don't care to be open about it, what you are.. and if you would rather stay anon, just vote in the poll :)

The options are:

Asexual - who do not experience sexual attraction
Bisexual - physical attraction to people of both genders (male and female)
Heterosexual - attraction to people of the opposite sex
Homosexual - sexual attraction between people of the same sex
Zoophilia - also known as bestiality, is the practice of sexual relations between humans and animals

Pansexuality is a type but I'm not going to add it to this list because its more like being bi. You can just state if you are Pansexuality after voting bi.

Also please state if you are male or female!!!

I am female, bisexual.
I may be a little pansexual because i just want the desire to be loved regardless of gender.
-KyoJun 10, 2009 3:11 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2009 2:20 PM

Feb 2009
oh no I'm back again, I love these little curious ventures (crusades) you go on Drocr it's cute ^_~b anyway I'm a strange one here I =hetro but that never keeps me form being a possessive friend or getting really emotionally attached to guys. sexuality doesn't always matter in the face of love it only determines attraction for who you want to sleep with. I still what to keep some of the people I love as close as I can, for as long as I can hold on to them. but alas eventually someone else is going to take them away. ^_^; maybe I gave to much information, or I'm just being melodramatic.

well what ever it is now I'm just talking to much; (>^.)>

Kaigen is a hopeless romantic, and is in love with fairy tail love
kaigenJun 10, 2009 2:25 PM
-"Just an ordinary woman who won't ever regret, being with the person she loves."
(Rokujou Ruri, Azure Dream, manga)

-"Shinobu, even if this body should turn to ash, I will never leave you."
(Naitou Momoko, shoujo-sect, manga)
Jun 10, 2009 3:15 PM

Dec 2007
Haha, Sorry I get really into topics like this because it's interesting to see how other people view their own sexuality, and if you have anything in common with eachother. You seem sorta pansexual by the way you just want a strong relationship with others, but prefer the opposite sex. It's interesting that we have 3 hetero's here in a yuri FC. but its possible after all you don't have to be gay to like cute romance.
Jun 10, 2009 3:19 PM

Jun 2008
Female and hetero sexual.
Jun 10, 2009 3:26 PM

Feb 2009
girls have a nicer frame, even very hetro girls will admit to this, having more than one in a romance is just better.also I feel stronger and more believable emotionally founded romances come out of yuri. when I see a cute romance like clannad where even kissing seems to be missing it bothers me I just cant bring myself to believe that the guy is that honest (I'm sure not)

I went on rambling but i did away with it so I'll just cut of here; (>^.)>
kaigenJun 10, 2009 3:41 PM
-"Just an ordinary woman who won't ever regret, being with the person she loves."

Jun 10, 2009 4:48 PM

Apr 2008
I'm a girl, asexual. Thank you for putting it here as another option, almost no one I talk to knows about asexuality ;3

I'm also aromantic, btw
Jun 10, 2009 6:01 PM

Dec 2007
devonws said:
I was curious about this, too. :o Anyway, homosexual. I'm a girl. c:

Actually, watching some yuri anime helped me figure out the whole "wtf is my sexual orientation" thing eventually (ty Utena ♥). For a while I just assumed myself to be asexual... It was feasible during that time, but in the end it was just straight-up denial. *shrug*

Yeah, I had some of my own issues with being homosexual(though I consider myself bi just for the fact I havent really given any guys a chance and I may in the future). Since I was in 3rd grade I had alot of thoughts about girls instead of guys. yeah I know, I was young, but I really did have alot of bad thoughts about them, and I kept telling myself to stfu and stop wanting girls. When I went into high school I started having those thoughts again and when my best friend told me she loved me... I sorta freaked out... and then we started dating... but her parents found out and then she couldn't date me and she had to suppress her feelings due to her religion and blah blah its just a whole long story... xD

Mehsi said:
Female and hetero sexual.

Straight forward. Ftw.

kaigen said:
girls have a nicer frame, even very hetro girls will admit to this, having more than one in a romance is just better.also I feel stronger and more believable emotionally founded romances come out of yuri. when I see a cute romance like clannad where even kissing seems to be missing it bothers me I just cant bring myself to believe that the guy is that honest (I'm sure not)

I went on rambling but i did away with it so I'll just cut of here; (>^.)>

Yeah girls are essential. End of story!

lupi_san said:
I'm a girl, asexual. Thank you for putting it here as another option, almost no one I talk to knows about asexuality ;3

I'm also aromantic, btw

You are welcome! I guess the reason I put it there is because sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm just asexual... whenever I don't get sexually aroused by anyone.. I just sorta wonder. Though lately... hah... girls are doing it for me r(.^b)

I'm surprised you are aromantic though, especially since you have alot of romantic shows in your list. D=
Jun 10, 2009 7:01 PM

Aug 2008
I am male, 98% straight. Although, I always would have preferred to be female, but a lesbian, if that makes ANY sense at all (hah).
Jun 10, 2009 7:02 PM

Jan 2008
After exhaustive investigation and research, I decided I was straight. I generally dislike people, but I dislike women less :D
Jun 10, 2009 7:56 PM
Jul 2007
Male and Heterosexual
Something life is very overrate
Jun 10, 2009 9:13 PM

May 2008
Sexually homo :]
Jun 10, 2009 9:19 PM

Dec 2007
Unkind said:
I am male, 98% straight. Although, I always would have preferred to be female, but a lesbian, if that makes ANY sense at all (hah).

Hehehe I can understand those thoughts ;D

nexist418 said:
After exhaustive investigation and research, I decided I was straight. I generally dislike people, but I dislike women less :D

So you are male right? xD
Jun 10, 2009 11:18 PM

Jan 2009
Female and homosexual (^_~)v

devonws said:

Actually, watching some yuri anime helped me figure out the whole "wtf is my sexual orientation" thing eventually (ty Utena ♥). For a while I just assumed myself to be asexual... It was feasible during that time, but in the end it was just straight-up denial. *shrug*

That's actually true for me as well. I was asexual for all of my public school years since I couldn't face any thoughts on sexuality, I had been suppressing it for many years. I had only talked about boys to fit in, even though I knew I wasn't interested. I finally figured it out when I got into college and had homosexual friends for the first time. After meeting them and reading lesbian literature and yuri manga I finally faced my sexuality for the first time ^^. Oh, and having a gay brother kinda helps too, haha.

Emotionally, I can be very close to my male friends and it sometimes looks like we're dating for someone who doesn't know us. I love them to death, but I am not sexually interested in men, only women. *Shrug* that's just me ^^.
"Wish as hard as you can, and they will know your feelings" - Juri Arisugawa
Jun 11, 2009 12:16 AM

Jan 2008
Drocr said:
nexist418 said:

On the outside. Inside I am a 16 year old Japanese Lesbian Schoolgirl....
Jun 11, 2009 12:19 AM

Aug 2008
nexist418 said:
Drocr said:
nexist418 said:

haha, *high five*
Jun 11, 2009 5:01 AM

Feb 2009
wow a lot went down while I was away, I'm here all morning then at night everyone gets on >.<
Anyway I will proudly join Unkind and nexist418 *joins the high five* we should have a club ^_~b
I know you both must have really enjoyed Kashimashi I know I did. *snap* your a school girl now, and have a flawless reason to be lesbian ^_^ take that.

Drocr said:

Yeah, I had some of my own issues with being homosexual(though I consider myself bi just for the fact I havent really given any guys a chance and I may in the future). Since I was in 3rd grade I had alot of thoughts about girls instead of guys. yeah I know, I was young, but I really did have alot of bad thoughts about them, and I kept telling myself to stfu and stop wanting girls. When I went into high school I started having those thoughts again and when my best friend told me she loved me... I sorta freaked out... and then we started dating... but her parents found out and then she couldn't date me and she had to suppress her feelings due to her religion and blah blah its just a whole long story... xD

oh no Drocr has a classic yrui manga story for a past ^_~b. Sorry though, really, I have a few friends that have been forced apart, and it leaves them in a complicated mess of unresolved feelings and heart ache, trying to move on when you were more then fine with what was, I hope you don't have to deal what my friends are still dealing with. ^_^ *pats head

I hope I'm not being over dramatic >.>; (>^.)>
kaigenJun 11, 2009 5:10 AM

Jun 11, 2009 5:23 AM

Nov 2008
*Joins The High Five* Then *Follows it up with a finger snap* Its like an unwritten law for me to follow high fives up with finger snaps lol.

Anywayyy I'm bisexual, but I think I'm about 55%-60% straight roughly-Ish
Jun 11, 2009 5:36 AM

Feb 2009
now we have four guys for the mind of a 16 year old Japanese Lesbian Schoolgirl, club we just need nexist418 to sign of and Unkind to stamp it ^_~b

; (>^.)>

Jun 11, 2009 5:46 AM

Aug 2007
Female, bisexual. I have a girlfriend for two years now, but I think I can still fall in love with a guy. I don't prefer a man or girl, it's really 50/50 for me :)
Jun 11, 2009 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
Hey! why zoophilia presented, but other sexual deviations like geronto- hebe- and amore - not?
Jun 11, 2009 9:12 AM

Dec 2007
Juri21 said:

Emotionally, I can be very close to my male friends and it sometimes looks like we're dating for someone who doesn't know us. I love them to death, but I am not sexually interested in men, only women. *Shrug* that's just me ^^.

Yeah I also get close to guys but have no sexual interest in them xD

nexist418 said:
Drocr said:
nexist418 said:

WIN.

kaigen said:
wow a lot went down while I was away, I'm here all morning then at night everyone gets on >.<
Anyway I will proudly join Unkind and nexist418 *joins the high five* we should have a club ^_~b
I know you both must have really enjoyed Kashimashi I know I did. *snap* your a school girl now, and have a flawless reason to be lesbian ^_^ take that.

Drocr said:

oh no Drocr has a classic yrui manga story for a past ^_~b. Sorry though, really, I have a few friends that have been forced apart, and it leaves them in a complicated mess of unresolved feelings and heart ache, trying to move on when you were more then fine with what was, I hope you don't have to deal what my friends are still dealing with. ^_^ *pats head

I hope I'm not being over dramatic >.>; (>^.)>

Nope your not lol. But really I wish it was like a typically manga/anime yuri. But it's not, I didn't get a happy ending.

Evadoll said:
Female, bisexual. I have a girlfriend for two years now, but I think I can still fall in love with a guy. I don't prefer a man or girl, it's really 50/50 for me :)

Thats how I am, but I prefer the girl :p

Salatar said:
Hey! why zoophilia presented, but other sexual deviations like geronto- hebe- and amore - not?

Because I don't know wtf that is xD
Jun 11, 2009 9:46 AM

Feb 2009
they don't all get happy endings but some type of resolution to the pent up emotions, would be so beneficial my friends have a lot of issues facing the future when what they really what is in the past, feelings that they harbor for anther make them feel bad for current relationship partners. what a mess I say, well someone has to play janitor. man its tough work.

Jun 11, 2009 11:07 AM

Jan 2008
Drocr said:
Salatar said:

Because I don't know wtf that is xD

Gerontophilia: The Elderly
Hebephilia: Pubescent (this is different from pedophila, children, & ephebophilia, Post Pubescent/teen)

I do not know what Amorephilia is, but etymologically, it would be the love of love?
Jun 11, 2009 1:34 PM

Jun 2009
I've been bi for four yeas. My current girlfriend was the one who helped me realize my sexuality. Without her I don't think I would have come out of the closet.

Like Brassa, the country was dying, but for the old nurse the distant seasons would bring no spring.~The Sight
Jun 11, 2009 1:44 PM

Dec 2007
^Yep, same thing here with my first girlfriend last year xD

Yeah.. I have only been out for about a year and a half... and I already had 4 gf's *feels like a whore* T___T 2 of them weren't a serious thing though D=
Jun 11, 2009 2:00 PM

Jun 2009
Ashley's been my one and only. Many of my bi girlfriends and school like joking with me partly because I let them. I don't mind it.

I need to send Ash an email......hopefully she'll check her email soon.

Like Brassa, the country was dying, but for the old nurse the distant seasons would bring no spring.~The Sight
Jun 11, 2009 3:07 PM

Dec 2007
Hah I get joked with alot as well, I let them, but it still annoys me... mainly when it's about how they want to -do- her >.>

Well... I would have loved to stay with one single person and be like "my one and only" but it's too bad Jessi wasn't my first xD
Jun 11, 2009 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Female, bisexual. Possibly with somewhat of a preference for girls. ^^
Jun 11, 2009 4:03 PM

Apr 2008
I'm surprised you are aromantic though, especially since you have alot of romantic shows in your list. D=

Yeah, I also think that sometimes xD, I dunno why, but I love romance shows. Maybe cuz I don't feel it I want to know how people deal with it? no idea owo
Jun 11, 2009 4:05 PM

Jan 2009
nexist418 said:
Drocr said:
nexist418 said:

*Snort* Lol, awsome ^_^

@Drocr: Sorry that's happened to you, I can relate to some of it. I've been out for 4 years and I've dated two girls and was only serious about one of them (I feel like a prude). One of them turned out to be my first real love, unfortunately she left me and broke my heart ><. But it would have been over anyway if her family had found out about me. The girl that I like now has a very religious family and is still a little shaky about herself. I don't know if her family would accept me ><.

Ergh, I can only be open about myself and who I date at school. I joke around with all of my female friends all the time, even though all of them are straight, haha.
Jun 11, 2009 4:14 PM
Jun 2008
I am a robot.
Jun 11, 2009 5:10 PM

Jan 2008
Juri21 said:
nexist418 said:

*Snort* Lol, awsome ^_^

Once, at a party, this girl was hitting on me. Later I was talking with a friend about my tastes in anime, & I said that as one of her friends walked by. Later, she came and apologized for hitting on me. It confused me....
Jun 11, 2009 5:26 PM

Dec 2007
lupi_san said:

Yeah, I also think that sometimes xD, I dunno why, but I love romance shows. Maybe cuz I don't feel it I want to know how people deal with it? no idea owo

Haha, that kinda makes sense xD But I still wonder how your reaction is... if you are aromantic you probably don't get really emotional about any of the shows xD So that would be like... tehnominator(a lifeless robot) at a rave XD

Juri21 said:
nexist418 said:
Drocr said:
nexist418 said:

*Snort* Lol, awsome ^_^

@Drocr: Sorry that's happened to you, I can relate to some of it. I've been out for 4 years and I've dated two girls and was only serious about one of them (I feel like a prude). One of them turned out to be my first real love, unfortunately she left me and broke my heart ><. But it would have been over anyway if her family had found out about me. The girl that I like now has a very religious family and is still a little shaky about herself. I don't know if her family would accept me ><.

Ergh, I can only be open about myself and who I date at school. I joke around with all of my female friends all the time, even though all of them are straight, haha.

Being accepted is hard... most people don't and no one's parents do that -I- know of.
I would rather my family not find out, cause it would get to my grandma... and she.. would flip.

tehnominator said:
I am a robot.

I knew it!
Jun 11, 2009 5:54 PM

Jan 2009
nexist418 said:

Once, at a party, this girl was hitting on me. Later I was talking with a friend about my tastes in anime, & I said that as one of her friends walked by. Later, she came and apologized for hitting on me. It confused me....

Ahahahaha! Sry, but that's just too funny XD.

Drocr said:

Being accepted is hard... most people don't and no one's parents do that -I- know of.
I would rather my family not find out, cause it would get to my grandma... and she.. would flip.

The ones who accept me as is are my college mates ^^. But then they're my age, open minded, and go to college....no real surprise.

I am very VERY lucky to have the parents that I do. My parents were able to accept me almost without blinking (I surprised my mother). I was terrified but they don't have a problem with it. They had accepted my brother being gay before I came out as well.

My parents were the ones who taught me and my brother to be open minded in a place where there isn't a lot of people like us (we moved here, so I'm not a born and bred southerner ^^). I am gradually coming out to my other family, so far only one pair of my many aunts and uncles. But I cannot tell my grandfather, he would disown me ><;
Jun 11, 2009 7:04 PM

Jan 2008
Not a problem, I wouldn't of shared if I couldn't handle people laughing at it.

I'm glad you can be open with your parents like that. I can't even discuss my spiritual beliefs with mine.
Jun 11, 2009 7:23 PM

May 2008
Lol, my parents would kill me. Well, my dad would at least.
As far as they know, I'm the asexual type :D

Although I do still have to question what goes through my parent's minds, considering the anime merchandise my mom willing buys me and allows for me to keep on display. In other words, I have figurines/posters/dvd covers and such of half naked anime girls xDD
Jun 11, 2009 9:09 PM

Aug 2007
Bisexual, female. Oddly enough it was a former boyfriend that allowed me to realize it. I just chose to think myself as "mostly straight" which is essentially "bisexual" with a more "acceptable" label.
The boys I do like tend to be so girlish that they could be mistaken for girls, actually. So maybe...lesbian in denial? I do tend to bond emotionally much more easily with girls.
To cut a long story short, I do not take gender into account as a primary factor in a relationship. It depends on the person in question
Jun 11, 2009 9:10 PM

Mar 2008
I'm female, and bisexual and I also have a girlfriend.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Jun 11, 2009 10:10 PM

May 2008
I'm a Female Lesbian and i'm single...

Jun 11, 2009 10:24 PM

Jan 2009
nexist418 said:
Not a problem, I wouldn't of shared if I couldn't handle people laughing at it.

I'm glad you can be open with your parents like that. I can't even discuss my spiritual beliefs with mine.

Cool, I like people who can joke about themselves ^^. (I do it all the time, heh).

Yeah, I count my blessings (so to speak) when it comes to my parents. Out of all the crap that I've gone through so far, it's more than worth it to have the parents that I do. My mother is amazing, especially coming from the background she does, and encourages me to find my own path in everything, from religion to life in general.

My father just turned out to be one of those freakishly good and understanding guys ^^. Kinda like you nexist418, from what I've read so far. Your kids are lucky to have a father like you ^//^.

MightySpirit said:

Although I do still have to question what goes through my parent's minds, considering the anime merchandise my mom willing buys me and allows for me to keep on display. In other words, I have figurines/posters/dvd covers and such of half naked anime girls xDD

That....is strange o_O. My parents were able to figure my brother out by that kind of stuff. *Scratches head* but I guess they see it as nothing more than a strange cartoon hobby ^^. Either that or they're just ignoring it, heh.
Jun 11, 2009 10:29 PM

Mar 2009
hmm.. i think i am still confused about my sexual orientation.. i never give it much thought. >.<
Jun 11, 2009 11:14 PM

May 2008
Juri21 said:
MightySpirit said:

That....is strange o_O. My parents were able to figure my brother out by that kind of stuff. *Scratches head* but I guess they see it as nothing more than a strange cartoon hobby ^^. Either that or they're just ignoring it, heh.

Yeah, I'm guessing that they just understand that my hobby is anime. Still odd they never questioned it, even in the slightest. Rather, they encourage it xD
Jun 11, 2009 11:18 PM

Sep 2008
I am a Dude and I like Z girlz!!!and Girl on Girl. ONLY!!!! Yaoi is the Mega fail of the World!!!
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Jun 11, 2009 11:41 PM

May 2009
Mario1-7 said:
I am a Dude and I like Z girlz!!!and Girl on Girl. ONLY!!!! Yaoi is the Mega fail of the World!!!

+1 ! ^____^
and i'm male, love Girl x Girl ^______^
Jun 12, 2009 1:09 AM

May 2008
They should make it a law to like girl x girl.
I mean seriously, it's good stuff.
Jun 12, 2009 2:46 AM

Mar 2009
Female and I think Bisexual.x D ^^
Jun 12, 2009 2:53 AM

Sep 2008
Oh, I'm female and I'm bisexual, but my friends say that I'm "bisexual, but more homo", cuz I prefer girls than boys (but I still like boys anyway).
It's okay to be braindead gay. ♥
Jun 12, 2009 3:00 AM

Nov 2007
Love is genderless, I believe so.

Jun 12, 2009 4:07 AM

Oct 2007
I'm a guy and I love girls, simple as. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2009 4:38 AM

Apr 2008
Bisexual
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which type of shoujo-ai/yuri pairings do you like the most? ( 1 2 )

Louchan - Jul 12, 2009

61 by removed-user »»
Jun 12, 2023 9:25 AM

» Ouji-sama nante iranai by Harushion (not on mal!, 200 pages) - Marimite/class-s like

Wannabiteme - Jun 4, 2023

1 by JB-94 »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:17 AM

» what kind of Shoujo-ai &amp; Yuri do you like ? ( 1 2 )

pitman - Aug 3, 2007

85 by HaruHaruLove »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:32 AM

» What anime made you cry? ( 1 2 )

deletemeplzz - Sep 11, 2009

57 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:26 AM

» The boundaries of yuri (+ shoujo ai as for mal) - genderbender, crossdressing etc

Wannabiteme - Feb 25, 2016

4 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 12, 2023 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.