Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2009 5:35 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The stereotyping was ridiculous in the streets... "the hounds are heroes", so shouts the worker's class; "the hounds are terrorists", so shout the entrepreneurs with their fancy suits.. xD

Also, surprise surprise... As we already know since he showed up in the series, Haruki is related to the Hounds (I just didn't know he was an actual member xD).
So I guess this gives him some use in the series? And I was hoping he'd die too... *sigh* I guess he won't... shame.

"I want to free this city (...) and make everybody equal."
Wow, just wow. I've seen this "dream" so many times it's not even funny. But, hey, good luck with that. xD
Mar 15, 2009 9:40 AM

Oct 2008
Nice!! I like this anime more and more... In a terrorism themed anime and that Fukuyama Jun voices an important role, I thought it was strange that Haruki joined Unit Viper..

Finally, the anime picks up after an episode of story introduction and 5 follow-up episodes of character introduction. Wait... Is this going to a 26-episode anime? Otherwise, the story is actually pretty short.
Mar 31, 2009 10:36 PM

Nov 2007
i just hope it doesn't turn out that they are like brothers. also im getting the vibe the ulla is really the one responsible for the killing of innocent people.
Dec 17, 2015 4:01 PM

Sep 2010
Wow! For real? Did this series... did this series just became slightly less boring?! Seriously! Did they just managed to became a little less predictable?
Nah, must be an error on production side, I'm bloody sure soon everything will be back on it's usual rails.
There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Jul 5, 2016 2:20 PM
Dec 2015
Ulla's giving me a real bad vibe
Can't lose if you don't play
Oct 23, 2023 6:13 PM

Dec 2022
Now the locals have an organised terrorist group behind them. Not what I'd consider good news for the Blademen, or the city.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Viper's Creed Episode 12 Discussion

Arcanus - Apr 1, 2009

16 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 23, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Viper's Creed Episode 11 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Mar 25, 2009

11 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 23, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Viper's Creed Episode 10 Discussion

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

7 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:51 PM

Poll: » Viper's Creed Episode 9 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Mar 16, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Viper's Creed Episode 8 Discussion

mel-hime - Mar 12, 2009

14 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 23, 2023 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.