Forums
New
Mar 9, 2009 9:13 AM

Dec 2008
i guess ill start

Zanpakutō: Tenshi Shouten
Zanpakuto release name: heal Tenshi Shouten

Spirit: is an angel with blood soaked wings

Unreleased Appearance: a normal katana but looks like it has a crack going across the center with a chain that connects to both ends

Released Appearance: the chain breaks in the middle and the sword breaks apart at the crack and forms two sais with with half the chain hanging from each with an angel hanging on one of the chains and a lightning bolt hangs from the other one and sparks of electricity jumping back and forth between the chains

Ability: Healing, wounds transfer and lightningand a lil time control

Attacks:
1. Share the Pain (allows me to transfer wounds from one target to another)
2.Flash(creates a bright arc of lightning blinding everyone but me)
3.Shocking Touch (anything that my sais touch gets a good shocking and becomes positively charged)
4.Lightning Strike(causes a random bolt of lightning but if i have used my shocking touch whatever i touch with it is is always hit because of the charge it leaves and once someone gets hits by it it can cause random paralzation later on )

when i release my bankai the 2 pendants at the end of the my chains disappear

Bankai: summons a angel of death wielding 2 lightning bolt shaped swords it uses to fight with me the angel can speed up or turn back time on a target, use any of my other attacks and create a major lightning storm that obilterate everything within 100 meter radius

plus a few other tricks i dont care to share with the world
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 10, 2009 12:51 PM

Aug 2007
Zanpakuto Name : Hane no Ten - Feathers of Heaven

Zanpakuto Shikai/Bankai with Phrase :
Command : "Purify the bad souls!"

Shikai :
The zanpaktou turns all white, and when released, a lot of feathers appear around it (Byakuya style). It can control the wind, and the feathers can cut through anything. The owner can make a white shield from the feathers.

Bankai :
The owner has white wings, and holds a white sword, which can cut through everything. The owner can use the wings as a shield. Plus the user can raise every moveable thing around. The bankai can control the winds.

Inner spirit : She is a female zanpaktou, takes the form of a white haired girl with white wings and white skin when summoned.
Mar 10, 2009 1:56 PM

Sep 2008
Name: Sakon(Zanpakuto)
Activation Command: Come forth Black Dragon of Fire
Abilities: To summon the Black Dragon of Fire and Getsugatensho
Unreleased Appearance: A katana sword that has been beat up
Released Appearance: A katana sword that has Black fire on it at all times
Bankai(tensa Sakon): The ground turns into lava and my speed and power increase
Attack#1: Dragon wave: A fire type of getsugatensho
Attack#2: Dragon rain: Fire balls rain from the heavens
Attack#3:Dragon slade: A powerful slash using fire(only effective on hollows)
pic:
AkitsukiMar 12, 2009 6:05 AM
Mar 10, 2009 8:53 PM

Nov 2008
Command: Run Free Kitsune aoi gesshoku "The fox of the Blue Moonlight"

Name: Kitsune aoi gesshoku

Abilities: A unique sword that have the ability to purity everything around it. The blade of the sword has a knack of breaking the blades off swords. Best if avoid each strike

Shape: A cute woman with a fox tail and a hood covering her face. Call herself Luna Servant

Looks like: A sword breaker katana with a silver handle with a carving of a foxes head for the handle. The blade hilt has a sapphire gem encased that is shaped of a 1/4 moon.

Bankai name: Kitsune aoi tenrai keibatsu "Fox of Blue divine Judgement"

Bankai: The user become an Fox man/woman in a blue robe with a white foxes tail and have foxes ears. Their swordsmanship stregth increase 125 fold and so does it speed. It has almost instant healing techniques while in this form. Each sword strike has a shockwave coming out of it

Attacks:
1:Lady of the Blue Moon" sword best close range attack, a three strike from the sword in order, arm, chest and legs
2:Water moon crescent" Sword's best Midair attack" kick foe into the air and commends a 4 fast strike, but mainly used to disarm foe
3:Blue moon Shockwave cannon" Aoi tsuki dageki kannonho" Sword's ranged attack : Shoots a shockwave from the tip of the sword
4: Blue Moon eclipse " a fatal attack if not blocked" piece into organs without haing to go though bones or skin if hit
5: Blue moon wall " Light Defensive move" Send an wall of waves in front of User
6. Eye for an eye: "Darkness Defensive move" Gulf user into a darkness white light aqua. Each attack done to the user is reflected 1/2 back to foe, hence the name

Sword looks:
AnimeblademanMar 27, 2009 8:19 AM

Mar 10, 2009 10:22 PM

Feb 2009
hey!!!
I don't understand!!!
Mar 11, 2009 6:22 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS FOR EUTHENA

Zanpakuto's Name: Kazekiba (Wind fang)

Zanpakuto's apperance: In it's unreleased state Kazekiba appears as a Pair of Tanto, one hidden within each of His sleeves.
When he Releases it's Shikai, Kazekiba Becomes a pail of what appear to be brushes, each having a different color on the tip of the bristles, which are razor-sharp. Upon Activating His Bankai, Kazekiba Fuses the twin brushes into one large Brush with a Blade on it's rear.

Release Ability:
("Penki za joukuu motte niji kurushimi Paint the Sky with Rainbow Pain")

Shikai: Upon it's first release, euthena is given the ability to create blades with the paint to strike his opponents. The Attacks are done with Basic Slashing motions, each releasing up to Ten Knife-sized Blades, 5 Axe-Like Blades or 2 Great Sword-like Blades. Another ability is to Paint simple objects and have them become Physical. (Ropes, Blades, Chains, Small Walls)

Bankai:
("Penki za joukuu motte niji kurushimi, firu hatsu motte kyoufu!" Paint the Sky with Rainbow Pain, Fill hearts with Dread!")
Upon her Bankai Release,euthena is able to paint Clouds into the sky that will rain down with small blades, cracks in the earth from which blades will strike out of, Holes in the Ground with no Bottom or even a Massive Dome with which he can trap his opponent.
pic:
AkitsukiMar 12, 2009 6:08 AM
Mar 26, 2009 9:43 AM

Mar 2009
zapakuto: shinkuin
zapakuto release call: kill all that stand in darkness shinkuin

spirt: a gigiantic black phoenix with red eyes that turn in to a human in banki

shikia: my sword turn into a lunar (staff with pionts on each end)

abillity; can create copys of myself, increase my flash step, and turn invisable and can fly

attack 1; hell fist( rush at u with a surprised attack from the back
attack 2; soar death( create a thousand of me and we all strike together
attack 3; cross fire( powerful dark ball is shot from my hand)
attack 4; dark side ( everything turn to darkness)

banki; a eclispise blocks on the sun and all negative energy is absord into my zapakuto making it stronger

xaldinApr 6, 2009 5:44 AM

Mar 27, 2009 2:39 AM

Sep 2007
Zanpakuto : Aka Ame no Hana (Red Rain of Flowers )
Zanpakuto Release phrase: Red Rain I call down from the heavens, Fall and ease away the pain.

Spirit: A small Red Canary with white breast and beak. (she is very out spoken to Darky my shinigami. She loves sitting on my shoulder of fluttering about me. Darky sometimes gets annoyed with her. She calls her Aka-chan.)

Shikai Form: A set of swords. Wakizashi and Katana: She wears them together on her waist. They are traditional set of weapons with no special colors except for the hilt and sheaves. The hilts are almost flimsy looking with a design of small flowers and a fluttering canery. The sheaves are black lacquered with white petals and small red and white canaries painted on them. They both have two white and red feather-ish tassels attached to the hilts.

Ability's: Passive, small red flowers petals that flutter around and down the length of the staff. slight healing ability if the petals touch things.

Attack #1: Petals of Time (Petals, Rain Down!), An ability that slows time down. Allowing quicker response from the wielder of the Staff. Mostly used for non combat, Slowing the bleeding of mortal wounds. The time the ability lasts varies. Some times 15 minutes some times 1 minute.

Attack #2: Petals of Protection: (O petals come assist me.)The quarterstaff dissapears and reforms into a barrier of shimmering petals of various colors. Barrier can be moved while standing using hand motions. Shield is maliable and expandable. is done by mind play but she still hasnt completely mastered it so she needs to use her hands inconjunction with her mind play.

Attack #3: Red Rain: Quarterstaff returns to normal blades and Dark-Wytch does her dance, Red Flower petals turn into deadly sharp blades emitting from both the katana and wakizashi swirling around her. She does not like close combat but if needed she is capable and will use her swords.. The dance is her way of commanding the small sharp petals. *similiar to rukia's brother Zembonzakura Kageyoshi although not as many*

Bankai: Not yet achieved
Apr 3, 2009 5:51 AM

Jan 2009
i dont get it but ill think of something

Apr 3, 2009 6:05 AM

Sep 2008
i'll make one for you
Apr 3, 2009 6:07 AM

Jan 2009
thank you you work so hard ^^

Apr 3, 2009 6:12 AM

Sep 2008
yeah i know thanks for noticing^^

Apr 3, 2009 6:15 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS KIRZEL'S
Pre-Shikai

Soul Slayer's sealed appearance:
My sealed sword has a gold winged pattern on the gaurd and the tsukamaki (handle wrapping) is a very deep red.

Shikai

Soul Slayer's Name and trigger command:
Name: Kaze Kitsune (Wind Fox)
Command: Take flight and wake the skies~!

Soul Slayer's Shikai Appearance:
My shikai has a pair of golden wings sprouting from the tsuba (gaurd).
It also has a little gold feather dangling from the end of the tsuka (handle). But that's just for decoration. XD

It's the sword in the middle. ^_^

Soul Slayer's Spiritual Form:
My zanpaktou's spiritual form is a winged fox. The fox has a head piece of gold which is adorned with many red jewels, and a collar and bracelet to match. It also has two bracelets on its tail, which seem to float.
Kaze Kitsune is a bit critical, and is often reminding me of my flaws or telling me to try harder (He means well, though). He is usually rather quiet other wise. He likes to sit and observe things, often making sarcastic comments about them.

Soul Slayer's Shikai Abilities:
My shikai allows my sword to "fly."
I can only control it through hand movements (Much like how Byakuya controls Senbonzakua) and voice commands so far.
(Once I train more I'll learn how to simply control it with my mind.) ^_^

So far, this is what I've come up with:
~Take to the skies~! - Basically, Kaze Kitsune quickly starts flying upwards at a high speed.

~Take your prey~! Death Dive~! - Kaze Kitsune begins to dive like a hawk for whatever target I designate. (It's still controlled by hand movements as of yet.)

~Cry Out~! - Kaze Kitsune lets out an extremely high screech. (like that of an eagle, only a little higher) This is really only used to distract/startle opponets.

~Flee to your nest~! - Kaze Kitsune returns immediately to my hands.

Apr 3, 2009 6:19 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS MEKO22'S

Zanpakuto's sealed appearance: Standard katana, black scabbard and hilt wrap, double-crescent shaped tsuba.

Zanpakuto's Name and trigger command: Shadohime, released with the phrase "Shroud the world in darkness."

Zanpakuto's Shikai Appearance: Pure black katana sword-staff (think Darth Maul's lightsaber), with the blades facing opposite directions.

Zanpakuto's Spiritual Form: A young woman clad in form-fitting black armor, with jet-black eyes

Zanpakuto's Shikai Abilities: Shadow Blade (used without a command; the blade follows the arc of the sword's swing, and travels at the speed of light, as shadow does)

Apr 3, 2009 6:34 AM

Dec 2008
Zanpakuto: Akasuki
Release Command: Cover the world in red Akasuki
Name: Akasuki Nikra mishi
Form(the spirit): Blood red fox
Shape(the weapon): Shape of a fox tail
Abilities: Can make any thing stanined blood red that once there makes their attacks and body useless.
Attacks: Blood bath (The ability I put)

Bankai(optional): Akasuki Niragi
Name: Akasuki Niragi
Abilities: Same
Attacks: Same only more powerful
Makes anything who hurts someone presious to her turns to stone or into a pile of blood.

Apr 3, 2009 6:43 AM

Sep 2008
nice the ID cards will be made tomorrow
Apr 3, 2009 6:44 AM

Dec 2008
Thanks Akitsuki *^^*
Apr 3, 2009 6:55 AM

Sep 2008
no problemo ;P
Apr 3, 2009 7:22 AM

Mar 2009
Zanpakuto name: Kuro Kage

Shi-kai Release Command: "Scream out of Darkness"

Ban-kai Release Command: "Tear Apart,Shadow Of The Light"

Shi-kai State: Ninja sword with black blade

Ban-kai State: Black Shadow

Abbilities:
#1 makes a dirrect contact with enemys shadow and manipulates it, so enemy will do the exact things what I command to his/her shadow.

#2 Makes a dimension where I can manipulate everything,including time.

#3 Looks throguh the future action of the enemy.

Spiritual Form:Shadow
Apr 3, 2009 9:04 AM

Aug 2008
I'm sure ive written this b4...

Name:刺し傷天 Sashikizuten (Heaven Stinger)
Zanpaktou Appearance: Moondust silver hilt, pure white guard in the shape of a diamond, normal silver edged blade. At the end of the hilt, there is a thin silver clothpiece, its edge outlines rhombus and circle shapes. The sheath is silver.
Zanpaktou Real Form: Hawk with Scorpion sitting on top of the head of the hawk, its stinging tail wrapped around the hawk's wings. Scorpion's sting is in the shape of a diamond. The hawk has pure white feathers while the scorpion is moondust silver.

Shikai Release Command: 真実を明らか, 刺し傷天! Shinjitsu o akiraka, Sashikizuten! (Reveal the Truth, Heaven Stinger!)
Shikai Appearance: Dark moondust silver for half of the blade (instead of black on usual shikais). The whole blade shape is like a long right-angled trapezium. There are two blades connected to one hilt. The hilt remains moondust silver. There is a long piece of white cloth from the centre of the hilt, with two small silver diamonds above and below a small silver orb.
Shikai Power: Reiatsu is stored in the diamonds and orb on the clothpiece, it spreads along the blade with the katana is spun around by the hilt. After spinning to full speed, the clothpiece is held. The spinning katana can now be whipped around at distance. Reiatsu stored in the top diamond controls left and right turning while bottom diamond controls up and down, Sashikizuten can turn around corners. The blades can bend at the hilt by reiatsu control over orb. Blade spinning enhances speed and also allows charging of reiatsu into diamonds and orb. Spinning blade acts like a mirror and shows enemy a memory or someone that weakens them mentally.

Bankai Release Command: 信じる, 蜃気楼! Shinjiru, Sashikizuten ! (Believe, Heaven Stinger!)
Bankai Appearance: Sashikizuten splits into two blades completely, each with clothpieces too. One blade has diamond shaped edge at the end, the other has spear-head end. Length of blades is now same as user's height. The colours of the blades, hilts and guards invert.
Bankai Power: Spinning separate blade forms a blade-shield if attacked. Diamonds and orb on clothpiece shine from any speckle of reiatsu, intensity varies with reiatsu strength. The spinning blade(s) then 'sees' the enemy's true self by 'piercing' the enemy's mind with reiatsu. A copy of the enemy is then formed by one of the blades. The fight ensues as a doppelganger battle. The other blade is controlled by user, which can control the copy. Once enemy weakens, the solar plexus is struck from either side as finishing blow. Can be used to interrogate the enemy as the mind has been weakened.

apologises now for the longness ¬_¬
Apr 3, 2009 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
my Zanpaktou:

Name: Enosuke

Fight-style: Dual blades

Basic: 2 Katana, no special design. Sheath is black and white
Shikai: the blades grow and take the Form of a lance, but it's compledly a blade. (would looks like the Shikai from Kifune but much smaler and not so wide)
Bankai: The 2 Katana change back to the Basic form. But one is full Black and one is compledly white. On the black is enchase "die to born" and on the white is enchase "born to die" in a red color. On the white one you have a long chain made of many little bolts. The Bankai is a offense weapon and the special skills are for makeing damage in a certain area.
Special Skills:
It have the power of the darkness and the light. One attack i have named "Hellgate". The black Zanpaktou is pushed in to the earth and a huge gate comes out. When the gate is open black fog comes out and u can hear the voices of wolf's. U can controll them as long u hold the black sword. If u take it out the gate disappear. With the white one u can start a huge attack. I have called it "the scar of the heaven". Huge bolts run through the air and destroy everything next to you. Both skills need much power and only with high speed and recovery skills you are able to use them nearly perfectly.
Other important informations:
Both have no defence skills. They are in a balance if you have both in your hand and if you use one of the 2 special skills you disturb the balance and need to recreate the balance or else you will be owned by one side and unable to use the other Sword untill you get the balance back.

Apr 3, 2009 11:48 AM

Jun 2008
Zanpakutō: Tsuchireikon (Earth Soul)
Zanpakuto release phrase: Mamaru, Tsuchireikon! (Defend, Earth Soul)
Spirit: An old but strongly built man, sorta like old man Yama but without the scars

Unreleased Appearance: Click Me

Released Appearance: Click Me

Ability: When touching the ground, it can manipulate the ground within 10ft of it.

Bankai: Tenrai Tsuchireikon (Divine Earth Soul)

Bankai Appearance: Click Me (Not just the sword, but the armor and cape as well)

Ability: Increased manipulation of the ground around it, but doesn't need to touch the ground, ability increases when it does touch the ground.

Attacks/Defenses:

1. Ragnarok - A consentrated reitsu attack that takes the shape of a sword that has a yellowish brown glow to it.
  2. Gaia Armor - Armor made of reitsu that has a yellowish brown glow to it that increases his defenses.
  3. Blades of Steel - Causing earth to meld together and form blades that shoot up from the ground at the opponent.
  4. Eldarok - Slamming the blade to the ground causes reitsu to shoot into the earth and then direct itself at it's target, shooting out from the ground with spires of earth right behind it at it's victim.
RildokApr 4, 2009 9:25 PM
Apr 3, 2009 7:50 PM

Feb 2009
I forgot to say thank you for making me one..

hehehe
Apr 3, 2009 10:15 PM

Aug 2008
Name: Kage no Kisaki (Shadow's Queen)

Spirit Appearance:

Shikai:
"Hide the light, and show your darkness", Kage no Kisaki

It splits into two different weapons: a katana and dagger with similar black and red design with gold trim. Uses the dagger in left hand for mostly defense and katana for offense. They have red light blade energy which goes about one foot pass the blade edge that auto release with each blade stroke. The blade energy can also go farther depending on how much light that is absorbed before released.

Bankai :
"Rid the world of all its light", Kage no Kisaki
The dagger is throw either at the enemy, sky, or ground and locks both the user and target(s) in a dimension of darkness. The darkness doesn't effect any sense except sight just because it is pitch black. In this dimension the rules of time and sound distance are change to follow my rules.

Shadow Bind
Shadow lock keeps a person in one spot if there shadow is touched my weapon or me. (Only works if opponents try to light up my dark dimension with light since otherwise there should be no shadows for me to touch)

Shadow Clone Form of (insert name of other zanpankato or weapon): (insert trigger phrase of other zanpankato attack or weapon) Kage no Kisaki
Ability to copy opponent's zanpankato attacks once blood is collected by blade, is seen once and inside of bankai

"This ends now", Kage no Kisaki (Begins slow down time for the attack)
Oh beautiful blade of coldest steel embrace the infinite darkness and crush my enemy to nothing (During Attack mostly used as a taunt to confuse which way the attack will come from)
Passes through dimensions to appear and slash enemy from different sides slowly increasing in speed for a 34 hit combo or 35 for special finish which I throw my sword towards/through the opponent(s) from above that cause the dimension you collapse around the opponent(s).
Apr 4, 2009 2:54 AM

Jun 2008
Zanpakutou Name: Jaakutouji (Wicked Lady), Shuruitouji (Kind/Caring Lady), Kazokutouji (Noble Lady)
Zanpakutou Release Call: Kyo auto, Kazokutouji (Cry Out, Noble Lady)

Unreleased Appearance: Two twin almost identical looking Zanpakutou. (I forgot the image or even description I originally used for them, but they were originally one Zanpakutou.)

Ability: In the unreleased form of the two Zanpakutous they each hold one of the two abilities that the true release holds, in addition they have a transformation ability that allows them to mimic the look of an enemy or ally Zanpakutou by calling it's release name followed by the name of his unreleased Zanpakutou. E.g. "Scatter, Jaakutouji", however they do not gain that sword's abilities, except in Senbonzakura's case which it can really scatter but otherwise gains no abilities, just the appearance.

Released Appearance: Click Me
Appearance also shows the twin spirits holding the Shikai.

Ability: I still have not decided on the abilities of the Shikai except that it does not have the transformation ability as that is unique to the twins and not the true spirit.

Bankai: Ritsuzen/Seizetsu Kazokutouji (Horror"ific"/Ghastly Noble Lady)

Bankai Appearance: Click Me
Appearance also shows the TRUE spirit holding the Bankai

Ability: I still have not decided on the abilities of the Bankai except that it regains the transformation ability of the unreleased swords.

=======================

The Zanpakutou also has a TRUE RELEASE, that my character aquired through his Vizard training but I won't bother talking about it as I never really did anything on it.
BloodHedgehogApr 4, 2009 2:58 AM

Apr 4, 2009 6:25 AM

Dec 2008
zanpakuto:meiji
zanpakuto release name:Mahou meiji

abilities:control darkness and water

looks like:just like a regular katana only the colour of the blade is red

spirit: red eyes,white demon

attacks:

1.black rain:can stop a person's movement just from a drop of black rain.
2.swift blaze:can attack from all sides and hits the enemy at the same time.
3.water dragon:water shaped like a dragon that cannot be destroyed.it follows my every command.
4.dark conquer:traps anything in another dimension and the enemy will be attack by the dimension itself.
5.spring water:can be deadly when attacking and magical when it is used for healing.

Apr 4, 2009 12:13 PM

Dec 2007
name- Riniku

comand- burn the heavens Riniku

basic form- red hilt with a dragon guard with basic blad

Shikai form- flame on the hilt

Shikai atacks- burning whip
dragons fire
hells fire

ban kai- sword turns into gloves and boots of fire that give anroumous speed and power boost

ban kai atacks- black fire
hells wrath
punch of the devils

spirt form- looks like a devil

those who cross me shall die by my hands and my hands alone!!
Apr 6, 2009 11:24 AM

Jul 2008
i dont get it but cool swords pics (o_O)

Apr 6, 2009 1:44 PM

Sep 2008
i'll make you one
Apr 7, 2009 4:58 AM

Mar 2008
zapakuto: Horo
zapakuto release call: Bark

spirt: a big redish brown wolf goddess with black eyes and gold earrings

shikia: my collar neckless turns into a sword thats power come from the wolf demon Horo you is sealed into me

abillity; can make fire wolfs, fire stroms, can bring forth ninja wolves, and ninja cats and kills you by burning your inside then your outside

attack 1; Fire Comet (when me and Rita my ninja cat that can talk turns demon with a fire like sheild that looks like a fast comet)

attack 2; Blazing sun (6 gaint suns appear and turns into a big gaint spining ball that only i can contral it is sometimes made my hated and angry which can kill a whole nation

attack 3; Dragon Roars( powerful Dragon comes out my swrod and charges at the enemy)
attack 4; Fire light ( everything turn to fire that burns all near it)

banki; my sprit and Horo sprit combine into a deadly weapond
~*LEE*IS*MY*KING*3*~
Apr 12, 2009 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
Zanpaktou name:Kogarasumaru

Zanpaktou's spirit: a merceneary with an eyepatch and wings

shikai release command: KOGARASUMARU CRUSH IM

description: my blade becomes a huge sword with a white rope tied at the end(kinda like ichigo's but its longer and the blade is black and red).

Bankai release command: gianto armo grandia kuja(giant arm of grand devil kuja)

descripition: my zanpaktou becomes a huge arm and its colors are blue and white(its like chad's arm weapon) i can also go up to lvl 3 in this form

user description in bankai form: i stay the same but only my eyes become black and red(like sasuke's sharingan) but each time i go up a lvl my eye color changes^^
Apr 13, 2009 1:00 PM

Feb 2009
Zanpakuto Name : Shibien (Purple Sword)

Zanpakuto Shikai/Bankai with Phrase : ?
Command : Ash to Ash Shibien

Shikai :
The zanpaktou is lyk hotaro's sword from samurai deeper kyo (manga) and when joined with my necklace (like captain amagai from fillers) it becomes bankai.

Bankai : pretty much the same shape however its on fire .. Just like hotaro from samurai deeper kyo manga and the owner when at his limit has black tatoos all over him just like hotaro from samurai deeper kyo manga .. the tatoos slowly fade away after finnishing the bankai .. ofcourse since the power is fire, it turns the enemy to ash .. just like how hotaro does it .. to make it easier for those who do not know hotaru .. it will be like the shinigami who was with bounto, the one with rainbow bankai .. i turm my sword to semi circle or to full circle to make greater damage .. juist image u have hotaros ability, if u dont know hotaro then the shinigamis ability/sword/bankai from the bounto. but ofcourse mine is fire instead of rainbow.

Inner spirit : he is a male zanpaktou, takes the form of a guy who looks like a mixture of stark and the drunk captian somehow ..

is that it or do i need more :P ?

Cya~

Lie to me she whispred .. i love you he said

Apr 13, 2009 1:55 PM

Feb 2009
Zanpakuto Name: Kage no Subeta (Shadow Sword)

Shikai: Kiru, Kage no Subeta

Attack: Kire suru-oozora (Slice through heaven)
Apr 13, 2009 2:03 PM

Sep 2008
no bank
ova said:
Zanpakuto Name: Kage no Subeta (Shadow Sword)

Shikai: Kiru, Kage no Subeta

Attack: Kire suru-oozora (Slice through heaven)
no bankai not apperence what si this dude O_o
Apr 13, 2009 2:09 PM

Dec 2008
AH!
Mine, IS, Drak :P
The hilt is dragonhide, and the guard is a dragon's mouth :D
Apr 13, 2009 2:11 PM

Sep 2008
-Syn- said:
AH!
Mine, IS, Drak :P
The hilt is dragonhide, and the guard is a dragon's mouth :D
dude what's the point of this if u aren't allowed now D:
Apr 13, 2009 2:13 PM

Dec 2008
I posted before I saw your comment DX
Apr 13, 2009 2:14 PM

Sep 2008
XD damn
Apr 13, 2009 3:04 PM

Apr 2009
Zanpaku-to : Ven-Terra Gogoshi

Release Zanpaku-to: Consume all who worships evil's might, Ven-Terra Gogoshi

spirit: A green eagle -like creature with yellow eyes that becomes a gust of black wind that covers the sky and consumes it's enemies during bankai

shikai: the zanpaku-to takes form as a handle with 2 blades cominig out of each end.

attack 1;dark wind( black wind is thrown at the opponent that constricts the air out of his or her body).

attack 2;green lightning( the wind combines with the atmospheric and spiritual pressure that creates a powerful lightning bolt).

attack 3;hell lightning( vice captain of squad 7 zanpaku-to absorbs dark wind to increase the power of hell fist to create hell lightning)

attack4=bankai;Black day(the dark wind becomes a black coat that covers the sky like an eclipse that forms one direct beam of darkness that consumes the enemy).

angeal-jerk95Apr 13, 2009 3:18 PM
Apr 14, 2009 7:16 AM

Mar 2009
Zanpakutō: Guren
Zanpakuto release name: shakuho Guren

Spirit: gangel with thorny vines wrapped around body wearing green robes and a thorn crown and is bleeding...
Unreleased Appearance: a locket with a green gem on it
Released Appearance: becomes a thorny rose whip with green gems set on the handel which unleashes the powers of earth nature and wind!
Ability: healing, whip attack and the binding ,shield
Attacks:
1 whip slash used for attacking
2heal pollen released from a rose bud when activated and can be used for healing
3 wind shield allows to create a strong shiels when whip is circulated in air
4 binding attack allows to disable people for 2 minutes by striking them with one the the thorns pulled out of the whip!

the gems turn gray when bankai is released!
Bankai: it summons the spirit who destroys and obeys your orders....but only for a while if called frequently as in called 5 times in 2 days it will go on a rampage and destroy everything the 5th time its called!
Apr 14, 2009 7:17 AM

Mar 2009
Red-star said:
name- Riniku

comand- burn the heavens Riniku

basic form- red hilt with a dragon guard with basic blad

Shikai form- flame on the hilt

Shikai atacks- burning whip
dragons fire
hells fire

ban kai- sword turns into gloves and boots of fire that give anroumous speed and power boost

ban kai atacks- black fire
hells wrath
punch of the devils

spirt form- looks like a devil

cool!
Apr 14, 2009 2:46 PM

Mar 2009
ZANPAKUTO:demon fang Kenshiko slice the heavens
Command:"Demons awaken"
Spirit:Black demon Wolf

Unreleased Appearance:A huge Broad sword
Released Appearance:A broad sword with Black flames
it looks kind off like this
Apr 15, 2009 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
zanpakuto: reikoku

zanpakuto release name: the lord of evil reikoku realease

sprit: a devil angel with big black wings dripping in blood and blood red eyes wearing ripped black robes and spikey black hair

unreleased appearence: a long staff with a gold head that has a lion carved into it. the staff is coloured black

released appearence: the sprit of the staff releases from its head and changes into a black lion with big black wings which devours all who fight the staff's owner

ability: shielding and devouring

attack:
1. its roar- it is so powerful that it can move armies ten paces back
2. tears the heads of people from their bodies
Apr 15, 2009 12:14 PM

Sep 2008
zanpakuto:Shikaku[sword of sin]

zanpakuto release name:Shikaku, release the power of sin

sprit:Valkog

unreleased appearence:its a holy sword with embed in it with a Rosario that keeps the power contain and looks like a plain sword but still has a lot of powerful

released appearence:when you release it has a lion on top and flaming aura around it and can make powerful waves around it, and dark flame crest embed in it.

ability:can heal, protect, devour, defend, pierce flesh

attack:
1. Howiing slash-[ powerful waves slashed and backfire any enemies attacks.]
2. holy healing-[can heal when blood is on the sword and absorbs it with light]
3.Fire Bankai-[when dark clouds surrounds and flaming lighting strikes with beams come out and disengrated opponents]
4.Dragon Blaze[[when a dragon comes out and shoots beams out and waves crushed anything in its path]

[can you make me a id card plz]
Hime-samaApr 15, 2009 12:19 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Apr 16, 2009 4:28 AM

Dec 2008
Shikai: Divine Blade

Release command: pass judgment to my enemies

Description: outfit doesn’t change, the sword becomes slim and long (like sephiroth´s sword) and has no weight so the user can use full speed without worrying about the weight. The blade gets hollow in the inside (like Halibel’s sword) but a blue-yellow-like electric reiatsu is coming from it.

Ability: speed and power increase

Attacks: thunder impalement (the yellow-blue electricity is shot in a strait beam), power strike (the blade glows blue and slashes with enormous power), time mirror (some small mirrors appear, an anomaly goes through the mirrors and the only place you can see them is in the mirrors, when it reaches the final mirror, the opponent freezes in time, if he still is in the way of the attack then it will go through him, the user can’t move during this attack, he can only stop the attack)

Bankai: Great Divine Blade

Description: the shirt of the user is removed and somekind of blue pattern appears on his body. The blade itself doesn’t change shape except for the fact that the electricity is now also flowing around the blade

Ability: user gains power to control electricity with his bare hand together with more power in the blade and speed increase.

Attacks: same 3 as the Shikai, God’s judgment (the blue patterns on the user start to glow and a giant enormously powerful beam comes from the sky) merciless judgment (the user grabs the head of the enemy and lets all the electric power from the blade flow through it, the head of the enemy explodes, same happens to limbs that are grabbed and if the hand is placed on the body, a hole appears in the enemy)
May 1, 2009 3:46 AM

Apr 2009
Shikai: Twin Destroyer

Release Command: Let thy flesh burn, and hit on eneny's soul!!

Description:

Left:

Right:

Attack: the left sword (sword of pain) can attack soul without putting wounds on them, and the right sword (sword of hatred) cannot attack soul but can inflict great damage on veins, and can cause fatality..

Bankai: Sword of the Twin Illusion

Description: Releases the 3 spawn of hell and form the 3 Unholy Sword

Release Command: O iron centaur trampling the battlefield... Thy spear pierces steel and flesh alike

Ability: The ability to manipulate demons, monster, and immortals.. And also the user gains eternal speed, power, and intelligence, the more hatred the user has the more powerful this sword is.

Attacks: Releases 3 powerful waves that can hit both the human, soul and mind. after it hits physically, the wounds will never heal again, that can cause sudden fatality.

SPIRIT

Sasori71610May 1, 2009 4:02 AM
May 7, 2009 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
Name: honoo neko
Fight-style: single sword stye
Basic: in my first stage its like a a sabar
Special Skills: whin released it will allow me to control flames
May 13, 2009 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
Zanpakuto: Mugen
Zanpakuto: Mugen's Wrath
Basic Form: Samurai Sword Appearance
Shikai Form: Takes an appearance of 2 samurai swords attached by a chain
Shikai Attack: I can unattach them if I want while putting the other in the hilt.
Mugan's Chidori-One sword can shoot lightning
Mugan's Fire Flame-The other shoots flames
Bankai/Appearance-Similar to skikai but both swords are flowing with flames and electricity
Bankai attacks - Extreme speed and power boost
Mugen's Mass Chidori - 1 or both swords shoot an extreme amount of electricity.
Mugen's Mass Fire Flame - 1 or both sword shoots an extreme amount of flames
Both swords can join to make one sword in bankai form
Spirit Form: Windell Middlebrooks xD

May 17, 2009 6:51 AM

May 2009
Zanpakto:
- Mullin Kokaide
- Mullin Burokato

(they are like twins zanpaktos)

Spirit:
- Fire Element God
- Wind Element God

Unreleased Form:
- Normal Sword ( handle part is designed with fires symbols and fuller part have a symbol of a flame)

- Normal Sword ( handle part is designed with wind symbols and fuller part have the wind symbol)

Released Form:
- Big appearance like of cloud strife's,highly embedded by the power of the fire element, Mullin Kokaide's blade is purely wild blazing fire, the outer cover is brass (it's not totally covered and it has clevages for the blade to be seen), the whole part is surrounded with wild flames that can kill a thousand of people who's hit by it's attacks.

- still big appearance like of cloud stife's, it's highly embedded by the power of the wind element, Mullin Burokato's blade is also purely wild strong wind, the outer cover is brass (not totally covered and it has clevages that the blade can be seen), the whole part is surrounded by wild strong wind that can result to a thousand damages when it touches a single object.

(they still have the symbols on their fullers)

Ability:
- Fire Element type, speed, power, shields and it manipulate all things on earth that are having it's power.

- Wind Element type, speed, power, shields and it manipulate all things on earth that are having it's power.

Attacks: The two of them can copy an enemy's attack but they will combine it with their elemental powers.

Note: They can combine with each other. When they do it their name will become MULLIN XANKAITO.
Their powers will be combined as well as their forms, abilities and attacks.
When they combine, their blade's outer cover become golden
The element symbols of fire and wind on their fuller will also join with each other
RinjiiMay 17, 2009 5:49 PM

I am formerly known as "AnimePrincezz" on MAL, I change my username to "Rinjii", the Japanese name for my real name.
Jul 2, 2009 2:11 PM

Jun 2009
Zanpaktou Name: Bishamon 毘沙門 ["God of War"]
Zanpaktou Release Name: Haeru Bishamon 生える 毘沙門 [Shine ~ God of War!]
Bankai Release Name: Saekagayaku Bishamon 紗枝輝く 毘沙門 [Shine clearly god of war]

Unreleased appearance: Two Twin Swords (With two blades on one guard) (Double blade sword.) The outer blades are Black and inner blades are white (twin swords) and the Guard got black/white Stripes with a Pure white chain connecting both of the swords.

Released appearance: it only gets longer (1.54) also it do aloud the swordhoulder to use one of the four warriors Powers. Sothe sword holder can choose between

(Healing,Potion/bow,Closecombat/all weapons,/Stone manipulation/axe.)

Lenght: First Release it get's 1.54.
Weight: Like Feathers (God's sword)

Soul slayers sealed appearance: the swords sealed appearance is four ancient warriors send by god.

Chi 茅= He's a professional assasin and can take the shape of any weapon and also shape of an [ White Polecat ] He is also the strongest among the four warriors.

Rokkü 六区 = He can Manipulate Stone and uses war axe, takes shape of an
[Black Viper ]

Aya 文 = She has Healing abbilities and can take shape of a [White wolf] ( Use some magical powers insted of weapon)

Shitto 嫉妬 = She's specialized in Potion's and uses the Bow, She can take shape of an [Black Eagle]

Bankai Release : The bankai release dosent change form into a bigger sword (or smaller) , it brings the four warriors into the battle area so they will give aid to the holder of the Sword. They can all Manipulate the four elements during Bankai.

Picture of unreleased (not right colors).

MariyasamaJul 2, 2009 2:19 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Claim your seat ( 1 2 3 )

Animeblademan - Feb 18, 2009

121 by yodano »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:53 PM

» Soul Academy

dAeMoN21 - Jan 5, 2010

1 by crazy_jake »»
Feb 21, 2015 7:20 PM

» Membership cards

Akitsuki - Apr 3, 2009

42 by Manyoneechan »»
Aug 6, 2010 8:01 PM

» 3rd division

Akitsuki - Feb 18, 2009

3 by Kannei »»
Dec 14, 2009 12:07 PM

» Create your own Zanpakuto*YOU MUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN*

viper911 - Feb 18, 2009

5 by dAeMoN21 »»
Nov 1, 2009 5:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.