Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2013 9:46 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
this episode had a major plot event and so if you're cautious about spoilers make sure you watch the episode first:

it was generally a good episode only that - wait wait wait - sakura and sakunoshin have babies now?!?!?!?

what the hell were the writers thinking not making a previous episode in which we see them get together, confess their love, become a couple, have sex, maybe even giving birth to them and only THEN an episode about their babies!!! also why not use that whole story arc as a relationship development for natsuki and batanen as well, letting them talk about the situation at least! this show's writers know much better than that!

i'm highly disappointing here, they could've make a really groundbreaking and unusual episode for anime, this could've been amazing. super weird!

the weird thing is it actually felt like an episode is missing between 16 and 17, could it be an episode was censored maybe? does that story appear in the manga? if so in which chapter, i'd love to read it.

other than that i love the idea of the progress, but i don't like how the episode only showed sakura's struggle with the kids and non about the father (he didn't even carry the carriage at the end! sheesh)

now AS FOR THE CLOSING SONG - when do they plan on changing it? i was sure i heard there are 2 closings for this show.

6/10
forum avatar: Sukisho
profile avatar: Ashita no Nadja
Jun 19, 2017 6:03 AM
Aug 2014
Sakura fleeing at the end was the best part; those kids were really annoying, but then most are.

Sakura and Sakunoshin got together at the end of the previous episode after Sakura has been throwing herself at Sakunoshin for the last few episodes.
Jul 27, 2022 3:41 AM

May 2021
The children were too sudden! As written earlier, I also decided that the episode was skipped. It would be nice not to see more children...

And wait. Devil fire? Sakura never used it. And now Natsuki is homeless... I hope she lives with Batane
Jul 25, 4:06 PM

Oct 2017
Holy shit they actually banged and now have three kids. Entire episode I was waiting for the punchline that this was a dream or something lol. Natsuki's too nice for her own good and it cost her dearly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 19 Discussion

gknight - Jul 22, 2013

3 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 31, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 2 Discussion

gknight - Jun 15, 2013

2 by Tory_Keykira »»
Jun 28, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 4 Discussion

gknight - Jun 19, 2013

2 by Ilfracombe »»
Dec 13, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 25 Discussion

gknight - Jul 24, 2013

7 by WatchTillTandava »»
Jan 1, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 24 Discussion

gknight - Jul 24, 2013

2 by Euonymus »»
Jul 27, 2022 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.