Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2013 2:48 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what would have happened if it'd ended there, before Yaoding came? Would Rayflo have let Alford live as long as he didn't mess with them anymore? Would he have wanted to see him again? This is assuming that Alford didn't make them burn up in the sun after all. >.>

So Alford didn't have the bomb set to explode if he died. :|

Why does Yaoding want to find Alford's secret base again...?

Rayflo sounded like he was proposing back then. XP It sucks they spent so much time off-balance from each other, but then again, they wouldn't have grown so much and learned so much.

HOLY SHIT, did Rayflo just teach Cherry how to turn into a bat?! ...Did Cherry's ear fall off. And his hair.

That is so much better than sex, which should be done later when they have a lot more time and are alone. XDDD

Fuuuck Alford and Craig are making me cry. >.> I wonder how much Belail's part was in what Alford was doing. Still, I will never not think it's creepy that he followed the twins everywhere for their DNA and made clones of Rayflo and kept them locked away.

*KEYBOARD SMASH* Cherry and Rayflo are beautiful babes. *Q* (AND CHERRY IS NEKKID BWUAHAHA ... why did Raymond have spare pants)

Interesting bit of revelation about Yaoding and 86, things make a bit more sense there now. I guess. XD;

What an ending. @_@ I really hope Belial keeps to himself though. Or if he appears again, Rayflo and Chris handle him together.

I wonder if Chrono-sensei had a real name for Rayflo in mind.

I'm confused about why MAL says there are 36 chapters... 35 should have been the end?

In any case, I can finally read this meta now: http://multimediaotakugal.tumblr.com/post/53972796309/darkroseotaku-so-ive-finished-vassalord-i
BluaPapilioJul 17, 2013 11:38 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 17, 2013 10:05 PM

Jan 2010
I liked the ending but I really found it to be rushed. I'm really hoping that the author decides to do a sequel but I doubt there will be one (a girl can hope though). I'm sad the series I fell in love with has ended and I'm annoyed at the same time. Who was the woman that was always near the princess? She was obviously someone important to Rayflo when he was alive. What is his real name anyways?! What is Belial going to do now? He's obviously going to gun for Chris' life. How will Rayflo respond to that? It isn't fair to end the series there!
I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally
Jul 17, 2013 11:36 PM

Feb 2011
Agreed, I love Vassalord but felt like we didn't get enough answers. We need a sequel! Belial definitely won't let it end there. And I want to know more about Yaoding and 86's past. And the issues surrounding Rayflo being changed.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 18, 2013 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
Chouninatte said:
Agreed, I love Vassalord but felt like we didn't get enough answers. We need a sequel! Belial definitely won't let it end there. And I want to know more about Yaoding and 86's past. And the issues surrounding Rayflo being changed.

The author really didn't give us much in terms of a background did he? So many questions left unanswered! Why was the princess a vampire in the first place? Where in hell did Cheryl come from? Why in hell did Belial choose Johnny in the first place (I know it's touched on but I want details!)? Now that Chris has left the church, will they hunt him like they would any other vampire? And again, WHAT THE FUCK IS RAYFLO'S TRUE NAME?! It's driving me insane!
I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally
Jul 21, 2017 7:44 PM

May 2010
So, it's a happy end after all, pretty much what I expected, maybe besides Harold not dying. And FINALLY some hot yaoi scene, just what I needed!
From what I've read in author's notes, mangaka didn't know that this would be the final volume until she was in the middle of drawing it, that's why things were so rushed at the end... That's a shame, because it certainly lacks some proper closure. Too bad, because clearly author did have many more ideas for the future arcs :<

Overall it was okay, nothing special - sadly main characters were separated for the most time, which was really getting on my nerves, I'd prefer it to be BL story with supernatural plot, rather than supernatural mystery with some BL elements in it... Especially since the mystery part was really unoriginal, and too boring to be intrigued by it in any way. Sadly the supporting characters were all really bland (maybe not counting neko-meido, and lesbian loli they were kinda awesome), with cliche, reused ideas for their backstories, only made even shorter compared to other similar titles.

Oh, and I know Rayfell was supposed to be identical to Rayflo, but come on, her body and face were too muscular, I wouldn't recognize which is which if not for Rayfo's beard, she could have at least different hairstyle, or slimmer face T_T

Rayflo and Cherry were super-handsome, and had a great chemistry, I totally loved how there was no clear seme/uke relation between them... that's what I wanted more of, dammit :( Well, if there's ever any kind of continuation, I'll definitely read it anyway... 6/10
Dec 5, 2018 10:21 AM
Dec 2018
I died at the ending. I mwa that was super hot like cmon I enjoyed that more than anything yet everyone is right, so much questions yet no answers. I am hoping the creator could make like a part two or sumtin cuz I am dying. I need more RayfloxCharley scenes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vassalord. Chapter 2 Discussion

Adramelech - Dec 31, 2014

2 by Adramelech »»
Oct 9, 2020 4:26 AM

Poll: » Vassalord. Chapter 34 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Jul 14, 2013

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jul 21, 2017 7:06 PM

Poll: » Vassalord. Chapter 32 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Jul 13, 2013

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jul 21, 2017 6:41 PM

Poll: » Vassalord. Chapter 29 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Jul 13, 2013

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jul 20, 2017 5:56 PM

Poll: » Vassalord. Chapter 28 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Jul 12, 2013

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jul 20, 2017 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.