Forum Settings
Forums
Again!!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2013 8:16 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Maybe I was expecting a more clear focus in a particular direction, I thought this was one of the weakest chapters because it ends up going nowhere. Both the plot and character relationship progression. It's rather stale given the way things are now.

Hiro, it's up to you now. Balls in your court, please.
Nov 13, 2013 10:37 AM

Jul 2012
Why they can't go with main hero x main heroine for once. There always have to be other girl/guy. And always main characters are perfect for each other.
Nov 15, 2013 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
What the heck, seriously? I'm losing interest in this manga real fast now because of how ridiculous and messed up its becoming. Back when he was involved in wanting to change to Ouendan it was much better. Now I don't really know what to think about this manga, it pretty much ruined itself since Hiro came back.
Feb 14, 2023 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
How can everything be going so downhill ever since Hiro appeared? This turned into a weird melodrama where characters act very stupid.
Apr 12, 12:24 PM

Aug 2018
Can't authors for once stop this harem bullshit. It didn't need to exist, reo's feelings came out of nowhere and you can't even root for her because she's desperate and he's clearly not comfortable. Also it's really weird that imamura who we just praised for having a backbone and not taking shit can't speak his mind anymore and keeps getting dragged.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Again!! Chapter 136 Discussion

Zephys - Oct 12, 2014

28 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 12, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Again!! Chapter 56 Discussion

live2win - Apr 16, 2013

3 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 12, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Again!! Chapter 28 Discussion

live2win - Nov 2, 2012

4 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 11, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Again!! Chapter 18 Discussion

live2win - Jul 26, 2012

9 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 11, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Again!! Chapter 8 Discussion

azeriraz - Jun 11, 2012

2 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 11, 5:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.