Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2007 1:14 AM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.----------------------------------------
This episode confirms a few things.. Makoto doesn't care so much about feelings, unless it involves him getting laid, Sekai feels bad about how she's treating Kotonoha by being with Makoto but can't help how she feels, and Kotonoha's out for blood. (Or at least that's what the music was telling me?)

Aug 8, 2007 1:25 PM

Nov 2006
ya she is gonna be out for blood for sure. makoto doesn't care about feelings. i feel bad for well sekai and kotonoha, more so for sekai. it seems that there is another girl after makoto.

Aug 8, 2007 1:47 PM
Jul 2007
Am I imagining it, or did the animation style change a bit? It looks to me like some things are drawn less smoothly - as if someone was drawing them while their hand was shaking. And some things seem a bit skinnier and with more shadows. This is just like in Utawarerumono, when the animation style changed for a few episodes and I thought &quot;Wth?&quot; but then it returned to normal. I wonder why this happens.<br /> <br /> At this rate, though, at least I can hope for a &quot;bad ending&quot; from the game - <div class="spoiler"><input type="button" class="button" onClick="this.nextSibling.nextSibling.style.display='block';this.parentNode.removeChild(this);" value="Show spoiler"> <span class="spoiler_content" style="display:none"> from the music, I suppose Kotonoha's gonna go for murder rather than suicide.<!--spoiler--></span></div><br /> <br /> And is there a School Days manga? I thought there was only a game. *points to the words 'DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.'*
DeleteMe3409Aug 9, 2007 9:13 AM
Aug 8, 2007 1:51 PM
Jul 2007
darkvoltage said:
ya she is gonna be out for blood for sure. makoto doesn't care about feelings. i feel bad for well sekai and kotonoha, more so for sekai. it seems that there is another girl after makoto.

Yeah, I feel REALLY bad for Sekai, especially after seeing how guilty she feels about it all.

There's supposed to be 12 episodes total, right? So what's gonna happen for the next 6 episodes? It looks like the plot is nearing a close even though we're only halfway through the episodes; I hope there won't be any fillers.
Aug 8, 2007 1:58 PM

Nov 2006
Twiffle said:
darkvoltage said:

Yeah, I feel REALLY bad for Sekai, especially after seeing how guilty she feels about it all.

There's supposed to be 12 episodes total, right? So what's gonna happen for the next 6 episodes? It looks like the plot is nearing a close even though we're only halfway through the episodes; I hope there won't be any fillers.

i feel bad for sekai because she is being use as a sex toy ya know, and also there is a manga for it go here http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=1288. its lust for makoto, hes showing no feeling at all.

Aug 8, 2007 2:06 PM
Jul 2007
darkvoltage said:
Twiffle said:
darkvoltage said:

i feel bad for sekai because she is being use as a sex toy ya know, and also there is a manga for it go here http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=1288. its lust for makoto, hes showing no feeling at all.

Oh I see, thanks.

Yeah, Makoto can say "I like/love you" to Sekai all he wants, but the truth is, he doesn't love Sekai - Makoto just loves SCREWING her. Typical of an irresponsibly brought up teenage boy. Someone should've taught him more morals.
Aug 8, 2007 2:12 PM

Nov 2006
Twiffle said:
darkvoltage said:
Twiffle said:
darkvoltage said:

Yeah, Makoto can say "I like/love you" to Sekai all he wants, but the truth is, he doesn't love Sekai - Makoto just loves SCREWING her.

QFT oh ya what does USODA! mean kotonoha said it at the end
darkvoltageAug 8, 2007 3:15 PM

Aug 8, 2007 3:18 PM

Jul 2007
*doesn't understand why people come to hate some characters so much*

But anyways, yay for this episode unlocking that potential that it had. Made the first 5 episodes way worth it xD
Aug 8, 2007 3:26 PM

Nov 2006
asandari said:
*doesn't understand why people come to hate some characters so much*

But anyways, yay for this episode unlocking that potential that it had. Made the first 5 episodes way worth it xD

look if someone can hate a character in a anime or whatever, to me at least if i can hate a character, then i consider that anime or manga to be good.(also im sure this is not always the case for everyone) is it so wrong to go and hate a character. i mean come on. you have to have at least one character that you despise. but yet because of that you really do enjoy whatever your watching/reading.

Aug 8, 2007 3:30 PM

Jul 2007
I never said it was wrong to hate a character from a tv show.

I was just wondering why, because I've never been able to hate a character from an anime before xD
Aug 8, 2007 3:53 PM

Nov 2006
asandari said:
I never said it was wrong to hate a character from a tv show.

I was just wondering why, because I've never been able to hate a character from an anime before xD

so for you, what do you think of makoto? and his actions?

Aug 8, 2007 4:01 PM

Jul 2007
His actions? Foolish.
Himself? Human.
His mentality? Confused.
His morality? Broken.
Aug 8, 2007 4:19 PM

Nov 2006
so you dont hate him then? do you dislike him? hes using sekai and he is going out kotonoha. hes cheating basically. thats why i hate his character. at the end of episode 6, as he is trying to screw sekai, all he can say is that i like sekai.

Aug 8, 2007 4:34 PM

Jul 2007
The fact that he is shallow is what allows him to cheat. I do not believe he has no feelings for either of them. The reason he when out with kotonoha was because of her body, which was a foolish mistake. Based on tragic circumstances he ends up falling in genuine love with sekai, though his desires may have pushed him more so to cheat.

His second foolish mistake was to not break up with kotonoha, though he had the intent neither he nor sekai had the heart to do it.

Sekai made her own mistakes of course, such as suggesting the 'practice' in the first place, and accepting makoto before he broke up with kotonoha.

Kotonoha seems to be the only character that didn't make any big mistakes, she just seems to be incompatible.
(pervert + shy girl = doesn't work)

Maybe I'm just naive/gullible but I seem to think makoto is not just saying those things to use the girls, but rather is in a dispute about trying to figure out his own feelings. Quite similar to Takayuki's inner dispute in KGNE, which I probably should talk about here xD
Ironically, a lot of people hated him to.

Or perhaps it is just because they hate it when the main character is confused? Or something xD

But anyways, to answer your question I do not dislike him, but I don't really like him either xD
I think that if he knew what he was doing, he would have dumped kotonoha and started a proper relationship with sekai in the first place.
Aug 8, 2007 4:40 PM

Nov 2006
asandari said:
The fact that he is shallow is what allows him to cheat. I do not believe he has no feelings for either of them. The reason he when out with kotonoha was because of her body, which was a foolish mistake. Based on tragic circumstances he ends up falling in genuine love with sekai, though his desires may have pushed him more so to cheat.

His second foolish mistake was to not break up with kotonoha, though he had the intent neither he nor sekai had the heart to do it.

Sekai made her own mistakes of course, such as suggesting the 'practice' in the first place, and accepting makoto before he broke up with kotonoha.

Kotonoha seems to be the only character that didn't make any big mistakes, she just seems to be incompatible.

Maybe I'm just naive/gullible but I seem to think makoto is not just saying those things to use the girls, but rather is in a dispute about trying to figure out his own feelings. Quite similar to Takayuki's inner dispute in KGNE, which I probably should talk about here xD

Or perhaps it is just because they hate it when the main character is confused? Or something xD

But anyways, to answer your question I do not dislike him, but I don't really like him either xD
I think that if he knew what he was doing, he would have dumped kotonoha and started a proper relationship with sekai in the first place.

i agreed that he should have ended the relationship with kotonha and started a new with sekai. also sekai started that whole practice thing which was stupid on her part, but even before that should have never kiss him in the first place. ya know i couldn't have said it any better myself.

Aug 8, 2007 4:53 PM
Jul 2007
asandari said:

Those are good points. I don't know, at this point it's hard to say anything for sure, but one thing I have to disagree with you is that Makoto loves/is confused about them. It seems to me that facts point to him lusting after Sekai and no longer being interested in Kotonoha because she disappointed him by being too shy for his sexual interests.

Still, I don't hate any of the characters. It's just that I like them to different degrees - I like Sekai most and Makoto least.

BTW, just so you know darkvoltage, sometimes when people say "I like you" in anime, it's the same as saying "I love you" - or at least that's my conclusion after watching a lot of anime, because it seems that 'suki da' or 'daisuki' or whatever can have two meanings - I like you (alot) or I love you.

And to answer your earlier question, "USODA" which Kotonoha said at the end, is "No way!" "Lies!" "It can't be true!" or something along those lines. It can be interpretted in many different ways, but the basic meaning is that it's an exclamation of denial and shock.
Aug 8, 2007 4:58 PM

Jun 2007
$20 says Kotohana stabs Makoto with those knitting needles.
The cake is a lie
Aug 8, 2007 4:59 PM

Nov 2006
rebornaraku said:

i was just thinking that those needles look pretty sharp

Aug 8, 2007 7:17 PM

Apr 2007
Twiffle said:
Typical of an irresponsibly brought up teenage boy. Someone should've taught him more morals.

I found this pretty funny coming from (Although it worked better before you edited this post below this sentence)
Twiffle said:
(Post from Ep 4 Discussion) Maybe I'm just a future slut, but I liked that special training. Male fanservice sometimes gets to me, too. ^^

Also.. you should watch out on those spoilers for game endings... because one of them could potentially be used in the anime.
Aug 8, 2007 7:27 PM

Nov 2006
Twiffle said:
asandari said:

Those are good points. I don't know, at this point it's hard to say anything for sure, but one thing I have to disagree with you is that Makoto loves/is confused about them. It seems to me that facts point to him lusting after Sekai and no longer being interested in Kotonoha because she disappointed him by being too shy for his sexual interests.

Still, I don't hate any of the characters. It's just that I like them to different degrees - I like Sekai most and Makoto least.

BTW, just so you know darkvoltage, sometimes when people say "I like you" in anime, it's the same as saying "I love you" - or at least that's my conclusion after watching a lot of anime, because it seems that 'suki da' or 'daisuki' or whatever can have two meanings - I like you (alot) or I love you.

And to answer your earlier question, "USODA" which Kotonoha said at the end, is "No way!" "Lies!" "It can't be true!" or something along those lines. It can be interpretted in many different ways, but the basic meaning is that it's an exclamation of denial and shock.

never knew that, i like you could be i love you, good to know. i figure that usoda was something like that. it just felt like she was saying lies or somthing.

Aug 8, 2007 8:32 PM

Jul 2007
MistaNight said:
Twiffle said:
Typical of an irresponsibly brought up teenage boy. Someone should've taught him more morals.

I found this pretty funny coming from (Although it worked better before you edited this post below this sentence)
Twiffle said:
(Post from Ep 4 Discussion) Maybe I'm just a future slut, but I liked that special training. Male fanservice sometimes gets to me, too. ^^

I don't get it, I recall that this user was attacked in the previous episode 5 discussion for some inane reason. I might be new but I hope that this more a singular case than a rule for this site to be able to so 'obliquely' insult others.

Anyways, back on-topic, it seems that as much as people might want to see Makoto do things the right way, such as ending his relationship with Kotonoha, it definitely lays on the drama thick if he did it the wrong way =P. Though I don't think there's any confusion regarding his 'love' for any of the characters. It's lust and I believe it's been made quite clear. What friendship he had with Sekai is all but gone now, or no longer shown, and rather replaced by non-stop children-making business.
Aug 9, 2007 12:51 AM

Apr 2007
Makoto is a prick lol.
Aug 9, 2007 5:13 AM

Oct 2006
God this episode made me sick :| but i cant stop watching until i see Makoto die.

MistaNight said:
Twiffle said:

Twiffle said:

lol my thoughts exactly

darkvoltage said:
oh ya what does USODA! mean kotonoha said it at the end

Most likely taking a line from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Rena said that a lot and Kotonoha only said "uso" so we might finally see some blood later :D
itainteazyAug 9, 2007 5:39 AM
Aug 9, 2007 9:01 AM

Jan 2007
rebornaraku said:

I doubt it will be Makoto but Sekai instead. Thise knitting needles gave us a idea on how the anime might end. I'm hating and loving this anime because everything Makoto does you can't help but feel you could do better.
Aug 9, 2007 9:11 AM
Jul 2007
hulot said:
MistaNight said:
Twiffle said:

Twiffle said:

I don't get it, I recall that this user was attacked in the previous episode 5 discussion for some inane reason. I might be new but I hope that this more a singular case than a rule for this site to be able to so 'obliquely' insult others.

Anyways, back on-topic, it seems that as much as people might want to see Makoto do things the right way, such as ending his relationship with Kotonoha, it definitely lays on the drama thick if he did it the wrong way =P. Though I don't think there's any confusion regarding his 'love' for any of the characters. It's lust and I believe it's been made quite clear. What friendship he had with Sekai is all but gone now, or no longer shown, and rather replaced by non-stop children-making business.

Nope, unfortunately, when you disagree with someone on this site, they use past jokes you've made against you. That's just 'cause it makes some people feel better about their own opinion when they insult others on top of disagreeing with them.

I totally agree with you on your second paragraph. Lmao... "non-stop children-making business." xD
DeleteMe3409Aug 9, 2007 10:16 AM
Aug 9, 2007 9:32 AM

Oct 2006
can't help it if you say funny things :D
Aug 9, 2007 10:14 AM
Jul 2007
itainteazy said:

Someone says something funny, so you choose to insult them? That's so mature.

Please, I don't want to start a huge conflict, so just drop it and quit bothering me.

What happened to my last post? All the html is visible right now o_O;
Aug 9, 2007 10:29 AM

Apr 2007
lol I was insulting you? I just thought it was a little ironic considering both those posts were from the same user. I also don't believe this had anything to do with me disagreeing with you, I for one do not like Makoto and I agree with your post that I quoted first previously, and I'm sorry if I did not realise that your post was a joke (from ep4's topic) sarcasim and the such is sort of hard to see when typed. Also last thing, I don't see why your bringing the site in to this I mean I made the post, no one else. So maybe I'm just an ass but you shouldn't go grouping me with everyone on the site.

Aug 9, 2007 10:58 AM
Jul 2007
MistaNight said:
lol I was insulting you? I just thought it was a little ironic considering both those posts were from the same user. I also don't believe this had anything to do with me disagreeing with you, I for one do not like Makoto and I agree with your post that I quoted first previously, and I'm sorry if I did not realise that your post was a joke (from ep4's topic) sarcasim and the such is sort of hard to see when typed. Also last thing, I don't see why your bringing the site in to this I mean I made the post, no one else. So maybe I'm just an ass but you shouldn't go grouping me with everyone on the site.

Alright, maybe I shouldn't have said that about 'the site', but that was provoked by what someone posted on my blog; "Try not to pay attention to them. This site is getting bigger and bigger. And the more people you have in the same area, the more rude and insulting they get. Try to just ignore the insults, is my only advice."

Still, I don't appreciate being singled out, thanks.
Aug 9, 2007 11:04 AM

Oct 2006
Twiffle said:
itainteazy said:

Someone says something funny, so you choose to insult them? That's so mature.

Please, I don't want to start a huge conflict, so just drop it and quit bothering me.

What happened to my last post? All the html is visible right now o_O;

I haven't said anything to you in this thread we are you bring up past jokes? :P Anyway...I think i did go a little too far in the other thread so I'm sorry for that but you really shouldn't talk about the site as a whole based on what a few people have said :|

EDIT: hmm i posted this 20 minutes ago but it just now shows up? D:
Aug 9, 2007 1:00 PM

Feb 2007
my internet was too supid to allow me to post last night but..

what is with this? Twiffle, I don't think anyone was trying to single you out or hurt your feelings... I have never seen eazy or mistanight really be mean to anyone on purpose.. Personally I thought what you said about the male fanservice was funny, but I also thought Mistanight pointing it out was amusing too.. I think it was just a misunderstanding.. (sarcasm is hard to understand when it's written out)

I want makato to die. Kotonoha is getting a bit too attached to that ass, and I feel sorry for her. I also feel bad for Sekai because she liked Makato, but he's just using her.

Aug 9, 2007 1:02 PM

Nov 2006
selective_yellow said:

I want makato to die. Kotonoha is getting a bit too attached to that ass, and I feel sorry for her. I also feel bad for Sekai because she liked Makato, but he's just using her.

agreed makato is a prick

Aug 9, 2007 1:05 PM
Jul 2007
selective_yellow said:
my internet was too supid to allow me to post last night but..

what is with this? Twiffle, I don't think anyone was trying to single you out or hurt your feelings... I have never seen eazy or mistanight really be mean to anyone on purpose.. Personally I thought what you said about the male fanservice was funny, but I also thought Mistanight pointing it out was amusing too.. I think it was just a misunderstanding.. (sarcasm is hard to understand when it's written out)

If you think nobody was trying to single me out/hurt my feelings, go here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=3290#msg151729

I found that to be very personal and insulting. As for what mistanight said, perhaps I took it as an insult when it wasn't meant as one, simply because of my being previously attacked. So maybe THAT was a misunderstanding, but I still think I was singled out by eazy.

EDIT: But, all in all, I think we've all apologized and it's pretty much done. So, unless someone decides to poke fun at me again, I'm willing to forget all about this. Although I doubt that I'll be returning to the forums after all this.
DeleteMe3409Aug 9, 2007 1:41 PM
Aug 9, 2007 5:06 PM

Jul 2007
i thought i was the only one who thought all the time "what an pervert bastard" that makoto is....i really wanna teach him lesson....*angry*

but stabbing with thoes needles?? that would be kinda weiird....expect its made from something other than plastic or so

Aug 10, 2007 7:19 PM

Aug 2007
asandari said:

Seriously, though. I find I totally agree with asandari on what he says here.

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Aug 11, 2007 2:59 AM

Jun 2007
I liked this episode very much.Kotonoha knows about it,i wondering wat will happen on the next episode,i really looking forward to it.Ito is really a pervert,or should i say, a rapist?He just like Sekai bcoz Sekai can fullfill his f*ucking desire,whenever he saw Sekai,he want to kiss Sekai,then touch her everywhere,and then want to make love,even though in school....
Aug 11, 2007 10:19 PM

Jul 2007
Oh my. I feel really bad for Katsura. The thing is: it turns out she actually has true, pure, and strong feelings for Itou.

People like Itou make me wonder... are the majority of high school guys just like him? I would think so for the most part... but I'm pretty sure most guys have more of a brain than him. I mean seriously -_-
Aug 12, 2007 1:51 AM

Jun 2007
asandari said:

Kudos, you hit the nail on the head with all your points.

Before I make my long post I'd just like to say, I too don't like Makoto. This episode made me extremely pissed off.

Anyway the guys going through puberty and wants to experience sex. I think he initially liked Kotonoha only because of her looks and because she was someone that he saw everyday and could possibly connect with. I think once he started to date her he was confused as to how he should act and where he should go with her, after all it's his first g/f. He was probably expecting her to be more open and welcome his baby making business or at least kissing. Once he realized she wasn't ready for that type of stuff he probably wanted to stay with her, after all who knows she may turn around and allow him to do dirty things later. I'm sure he would have also stayed "normal" and to him self about his sex urges but when Sekai kissed him this is when his urges took over and he lost what little sanity he had left keeping him from turning into a sex driven teen monster. Now that hes "past the point of no return" so to speak, he wants to hook up with Sekai because he knows that she will put out but he also wants to stay with Kotonoha because she was his initial target and also someone he would still like to have a relationship with.

Sekai should never have allowed the "special training" to happen but since she's liked Makoto from the start, it probably messed with her judgment. This definitely destroyed their friendship. She seems like shes more of a slave now then a potential g/f.

As for the ending.....I think if it involved the needles, it would be to obvious at this point. Where only on the 6th episode. Although I guess Kotonoha could kill Sekai soon and this would open up room for the other girl that likes Makoto to join the story.
Aug 12, 2007 2:54 AM

Aug 2007
Tyce129 said:
Wow , it's starting to turn out sad and depressing,and I feel bad for Kotonoha, but I guess that's what's great about this series, it actually moves your emotions somewhat, I feel like I don't really want to see how it's going to turn out, but I can't stop watching because I'm absolutely hooked

Me and my girlfriend feel the same way, except she just wants a bad ending and I get the feeling that somewhere along the way there may be a major twist that won't allow for a bad ending. Only time will tell. I tend to watch this show between open fingers like a kid at a scary movie. haha.

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Aug 12, 2007 8:36 AM
Jun 2007
Every tme I saw those knitting needles all I could think of was Kotonoha using them to stab Sekai in a later episode.
Aug 28, 2007 3:52 AM
Jun 2007
I can't stand this show. Pisses me off so much
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2007 7:11 PM

Jul 2007
rybar120 said:
I can't stand this show. Pisses me off so much
agreed. I'll still watch the show to the end, but this episode pissed me off so much. I don't understand how some people can be so callous.
Oct 26, 2007 5:57 PM

Jun 2007
This is just lust, not love. Not once has Makoto asked Sekai to do anything that doesn't involve sex. I also think the reason that Makoto hasn't broken up with Kotonoha is partly because he is spineless, but also because there is still a small part of his brain that still thinks he can get something out of her. That's a big assumption, granted, but I'm sticking to it.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Nov 7, 2007 10:48 AM

Oct 2007
i feel like i'm just gonna repeat what people said

-i feel bad for katsura because for some reason she actually likes that douchebag makoto
- needles + red yarn + sinister music --> foreshadowing a death???
- sekai needs to have more respect for herself.

and i really do hate guys like makoto. my ex-boyfriend was partly like makoto, always concerned with how far he could get and not care about people's feelings and s hit. oh, and he was a complete loser too, just like makoto,.which is probably more of a reason why i hate him.

such a frustrating show. there better be a satisfying ending othrwise itll be another waste of my time like KGNE was.
Jan 7, 2008 3:05 AM

Dec 2007
oh damn...

Well first off gotta say By accident I read earlier how this will end, have to say i'm not especially happy because of that, but meh. (as in "because of the fact that i know" XD )

I'm starting to understand what people meant by saying that Ito is a scum...
It's not like he really ticks me off, but i get a feeling that hes a git.
As to whom i most sympatize with: Kotonoha. Not to say anything, but, like some mentioned, Sekai is partially at fault for what's happening. Katsura is being cheated on, that's one and additionaly being treated like sh** by her classmates. Congratulations to that 3rd girl... She has a great eye there for men.

And btw... I started to wonder what really pisses me off in Itos behaviour... One might say "because he only cares about sex" or "because he didn't break up with Katsura"... But it's something else. It's true that lying to Katsura IS despicable (uhh, spelling?), thus it's on 2nd place of my list. The fact that he cares only about sex, fine. He might want whatever... But please, do tell me for F*CKS SAKE WTF won't he stop for a moment and think about what he is doing... What am I talking about? The same load of crap he'll probably repeat over and over to any girl, "I love you"... I don't care if you're with her for money, for sex or for love. But for God damned pete's sake, Be honest with them and say it. If you don't care who it is... There are people with different personalities, and i'm sure He would find a girl who would also want to be screwed, and cared about nothing else... so WTH torture psychic of a nice girl who only want some wamrth...(Ok, that sounded cheesy >.> mah...) -_-# Yeah, I guess that would be my number 1 ^_^

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Feb 18, 2008 9:21 AM

Oct 2007
Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji, the court finds you guilty of breaking Kotonoha Katsura's heart. You are both sentenced to a lifetime of torture.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2008 7:17 AM

Feb 2008
There's so many points that has been already said.

Now, for my part. This is just my own opinion; and the way I face this series. I think and most probably, why I would hate Makoto is that I see myself in that situation in the past, and it really frustrate me that I know that that will be a wrong decision.

For me, I think the majority of the people of why do they hate Makoto is because they see themselves in Makoto. I think that's true. I'm being completely honest now. But that would still be a reason. But, it differs from each person.

USODA also finds me in a cliche. ^_^ LOL!
May 21, 2008 7:54 AM

Mar 2008
MistaNight said:
This episode confirms a few things.. Makoto doesn't care so much about feelings, unless it involves him getting laid, Sekai feels bad about how she's treating Kotonoha by being with Makoto but can't help how she feels, and Kotonoha's out for blood. (Or at least that's what the music was telling me?)

totally agree! and the last bit about out for blood ~ i agree, but the way u said it made me laugh :D. woww this anime is shocking.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2008 12:23 AM

Feb 2008
At first I was just feeling sorry for Kotonoha, but now I'm also feeling bad for Sekai. She's just being treated as a sex toy by Makoto.
The guy has wasted way to much of his life, fapping to porn.
Jul 8, 2008 8:16 PM
May 2008
After this episode I realize that I don't Matoko anymore. Why you ask? If you think for a minute have you never seen a movie before where something like this happened? I have even though I can't remember the name. He liked a girl in the beginning and moved to someone else. Also in the real world I can imagine there are plenty of Matoko's out there. Just using a girl as a play thing then moving to the next.

Also the way it kept closing in on those needles probably foreshadows that Katsura is gonna kill her. Oh I so hope that happens...I can see the Rena building up inside her already.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» why do people like the ending of school days?

uzay99 - Dec 18, 2023

38 by Minhtam24fu68 »»
Jun 3, 11:01 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

163 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 3, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Is this worse than boku no pico?

JustSomeone15 - May 29

16 by KayKimii »»
May 29, 6:29 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

50 by Seabury »»
May 17, 4:43 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
May 14, 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.