Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2011 12:05 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another great fan service of Kanade episode having an emphasis much more on Subaru. I most likely applaud the following,

a neck bite that leaves a mark? Quite memorable for the days it lasts. The licking was better though.

The kiss was good in the following,

but all that light and all was disturbing as the pic does indeed show. It was still memorable to say the least. More later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
Subaru looks splendid as does Kanade.
Yumekichi11Sep 16, 2011 1:42 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 15, 2011 12:15 PM

Nov 2008
That kiss at the end, Jirou is near death afterwards. Kanade trying to seduce Jirou again is lolworthy.

Sep 15, 2011 12:16 PM
Jun 2008
where do you guys find stuff so fast? haha.. its not on nyaa yet... lol kanade nyuu so moe only one more ep!
djlild7hinaSep 15, 2011 12:33 PM
Sep 15, 2011 12:56 PM

Nov 2008
djlild7hina said:
where do you guys find stuff so fast? haha.. its not on nyaa yet... lol kanade nyuu so moe only one more ep!

It goes like this in order TV in Japan-----> JP uploading sites like Share------->JP Streaming sites (this is where I watch the raws)--------> worldwide Torrent sites.

Sep 15, 2011 12:58 PM
Jun 2008
^ yep I know... guess what i meant to ask was what raw jp upload sites
Sep 15, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2010
Hoppy said:
That kiss at the end, Jirou is near death afterwards. Kanade trying to seduce Jirou again is lolworthy.

When he was laying there looking dead after the kiss, it looked like one of those "BAD END" endings of a VN.
Sep 15, 2011 2:00 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Hoppy said:
When he was laying there looking dead after the kiss, it looked like one of those "BAD END" endings of a VN.
Indeed but I wished it was more on the lips. It would have been better.

Sep 15, 2011 7:22 PM
Jun 2008
^ totally thought she was going for the lips and a confession scene. Oh wells, maybe next episode
Sep 15, 2011 8:05 PM

May 2011
With Kanade, you never know if she's toying with Jirou like the sadist she tends to be, or actually has feelings for him. Which actually makes it all the more interesting.

I'm really glad the story is getting back to it's roots with love triangle of Subaru, Jirou, and Kanade. Sis, Catgirl, and Pink just don't seem to have any real appeal to me. Though Kuraha does make a rival to her brother for Subaru's attention.

Jirou really got worked over this episode with the sexual tension. Subaru can't take it much longer she wants him bad. Kanade looks like she's being more aggressive than ever too.

Looking forward to the next 2 episodes.
Sep 15, 2011 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Its actually both, which works really well. She's having feelings for him while trolling the hell out of him, it makes her happy and open about her feelings while making him completely confused, satisfying her sadistic nature.

The Jirou x Konoe thing is starting to feel meh to me now. I liked the previous episode a LOT better because there was some development. But with this, its like we are literally STUCK, like they want to upgrade the relationship, but then at the last minute pull back....wouldn't be a problem if it was for a episode, but we've been in this state for like 4 episodes now...and there is still no sign of what will happen....

Personally , I'm one of the ones who want a Harem ending, so its nice seeing Kanade getting more spotlight as far as her feelings for Jirou, maybe we have time to reel in Nakuru before this is all over....

Maybe its just me, but it seemed like this episode kinda confirmed that Jirou doesn't really care for a relationship with anyone. He even said himself he didn't want to "ruin" the relationship.
Tenchi_RyuSep 15, 2011 10:02 PM
Sep 15, 2011 9:52 PM

Oct 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Maybe its just me, but it seemed like this episode kinda confirmed that Jirou doesn't really care for a relationship with anyone. He even said himself he didn't want to "ruin" the relationship.

I think he wanted to respect her feelings, as she was the one that wanted to be "best friends" and she was kinda drunk so I guess he wanted to be fair...

I feel that if Kanade character was more serious she could most definitively win the race, besides looking cute Konoe doesn't do much. Sadly it is also her job to make Jirou suffer but honestly i think he likes it ~.~

Seriously, Jirou spends a whole lot of time around girls now a days, why isn't his disorder better already?
huh?
Sep 15, 2011 9:59 PM

Dec 2010
Really Kanade is the best choice since picking either her or Subaru means getting the other.
Win win I say. That and he'd marry into money.

The rest of the girls would fall into place after, making a real harem.
Sep 15, 2011 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
notsureifsrs said:
Really Kanade is the best choice since picking either her or Subaru means getting the other.

The rest of the girls would fall into place after, making a real harem.

^^^
This is a very intelligent person people, and has excellent taste
Sep 15, 2011 10:06 PM

Jun 2008
Umm......WTF WAS THIS?!?!?

Who wrote this episode???, It was all over the place and completely ridiculous, not to mention several laws of physics were broken...

Who the hell hiccups that way?, and who the fuck trips over nothing the way Subaru did....not to mention the way Kanade fell down the stairs...

Good lord, I knew Anime was nonsensical but this was too much...
Sep 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Nov 2010
KANADE-SAMA STEP ON ME PLEASE.
Sep 15, 2011 10:37 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:

Who wrote this episode???, It was all over the place and completely ridiculous, not to mention several laws of physics were broken...

Who the hell hiccups that way?, and who the fuck trips over nothing the way Subaru did....not to mention the way Kanade fell down the stairs...

I agree with you. WTF are they trying to do with Subaru and quitting being a butler next episode considering the preview clearly shows her being a girl again. If they are ending this series like that, then it's a damn shame really. If it's for trolling us into a 24 episodes series with this event as a mid point then it makes sense then the long road of Subaru climbing back into being a butler again or something like that.

Anyway bad part on the end of the accident causing a dismal of Subaru's main strive to keep in the whole series.

Sep 15, 2011 10:45 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
If it's for trolling us into a 24 episodes series with this event as a mid point then it makes sense then the long road of Subaru climbing back into being a butler again or something like that.

It feel this episode was meant to do quite the opposite... quickly create a problem that can be solved in 2-3 episode to wrap it all up in 13 ep season. I guess they had other plans in mind at the beginning as it really had a slow pace and now suddenly this.

notsureifsrs said:

^this ( -.-)b
huh?
Sep 15, 2011 11:16 PM

Jan 2011
enjoyed it alot till the stairs part..over reacting a bit? *you let our precious mistress Hurt her self! you are no longer a bulter* like really? they could have come up with something better then this to make Subaru lose her title as butler imo.
Sep 15, 2011 11:16 PM

May 2011
Kanade and her cute hiccups! That kanade provoking a drunk subaru to lick sauce off jirou's neck then it lead to a bite then trying to seduce him in the infirmary after sending subaru to get things to cure her hiccups. next episode features the return of Punyuru!
Sep 16, 2011 1:12 AM

Jan 2011
Kanade is just FINE. She trying to seduce Jirou was just LOL. Shame Kanade X Jirou won't happen. D: Dramatic ending there, probably the most serious episode of the series so far. Overall I loved this episode. Looking forward to the last 2 episodes.
Sep 16, 2011 2:46 AM

Aug 2009
Kanade and her hiccups was the best part.
Sep 16, 2011 5:02 AM

Jul 2009
Finishing off someone elses snack is an indirect kiss???
That makes me a skank capiable of incest.

I still think it's amazing how the outside cast still think Sabaru is a boy, seriously!

Sabaru = worst lightweight ever.

Best episode to date IMO; plenty of story progression.

Sep 16, 2011 6:14 AM
Apr 2011
How the FUCK.
Sep 16, 2011 6:20 AM

Jan 2011
So based on these comments, I think so far all of us are pro Kanade....Subaru cool and everything, but Kanade....I'll do some thangs to her.....
Sep 16, 2011 8:18 AM
Apr 2010
lololololololol that's one hell of a half assed episode and plot development i've ever seen. i mean really; things just came outta nowhere and i was just like . sigh i would have just settled for more ecchi till the end that that crap

2/5
Sep 16, 2011 12:03 PM

Jun 2009
Too much story this episode, like really. Plot doesn't seem to work good for this show.
Also, it's been confirmed for 13 episodes now?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 16, 2011 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
This episode was all over the place story-wise. It highlighted Subaru & Jirou's awkward relationship throughout and hinted that Kanade was in love with Jirou too. The nyu hiccups kinda got annoying after awhile. Although who the heck hiccups like that and has men coming after her due to it?

But at least ditching the butler disguise has come up. Since the OP & ED basically told that it would happen since the first episode.

The next episode looks like it might be hinting that Subaru might be going to school as Punyuru. Since she was wearing the red glasses from a couple episodes ago. That would keep the butler secret I guess if they wanted to go back to it.
tangytangerineSep 16, 2011 1:39 PM
Sep 16, 2011 1:23 PM

Apr 2010
I find the last few parts of this episode a bit to cliche.
It might be harem which usually does have allot of overused things in it but i somehow think this will end it to some boring end which we seen lot's of times.
Which would be a shame since this Anime was pretty nice until now.
Sep 16, 2011 1:27 PM

Jan 2011
Its like the show can't make up its mind if it wants him to have a Harem or if this is a a official couple type show with a background harem.
Sep 16, 2011 2:12 PM

Nov 2010
Good episode.
Sep 16, 2011 4:36 PM

Mar 2011
Suzutsuki has the CUTEST HICCUPS EVER.
!!!!!!!!!
Courtesy of Paul
Sep 16, 2011 5:19 PM
Feb 2011
As some have said before, this episode was kind of bad. It feels like this is going nowhere. I did love Kanade's aggressive seduction though.
Sep 16, 2011 5:23 PM

Jul 2010
Jirou is the most worst protagonist i have ever saw in any anime. he even beat that guy from IS. its better if you just don't show those kiss scenes but don't humiliate him more than he already is. i wonder how chicken guys like him getting harem.
Sep 16, 2011 5:43 PM

Jul 2008
Sep 16, 2011 7:12 PM

May 2011
This was a good episode. I'll have to admit it was completely predictable, except for the end. I was seriously thinking she'd go for the lips. I laughed at Jirou collapsed on the ground at the end, though.

I actually like Kanade. Subaru is so close to annoying me, but Kanade gives the show entertainment and conflict. I hope the next one's as good as this ep was.
Sep 16, 2011 7:39 PM

Aug 2010
Still a funny episode but kind of strange pacing.
Sep 16, 2011 7:48 PM

Nov 2010
So wait, mistress is kidnapped (ok sure she wasn't in any REAL danger, but she COULD have been) and it's A'OK, sprained ankle? OMFG YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

god damn it, this show seemed so good 8 or so eps ago >.>
Sep 16, 2011 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
Han-yuu said:
Jirou is the most worst protagonist i have ever saw in any anime. he even beat that guy from IS. its better if you just don't show those kiss scenes but don't humiliate him more than he already is. i wonder how chicken guys like him getting harem.

Gonna have to strongly disagree here. And Ichika was WAAAYY worst.

For the most part, Jirou actually uses his brain, and most of the time correctly understands the situations he's in, and doesn't really overreact. Most of the cast are like that, Usami for example, unlike most Tsunderes, she correctly judges Jirou and knows when something is the truth, or when Kanade is just full of shit.

The only reason Jirou doesn't know about Konoe's feelings is because of her, its ENTIRELY her fault. He's asked her multiple times about what she's been trying to say, he's asked multiple times to even talk about it. But every time she comes up with some excuse, or brush it aside...

That's why people are upset with Konoe and saying she's not a good main heroine right now. This "stuck" progression we are in is entirely because of her.

Usami and Kanade don't get as much time as her, and they've already reached the same level as her, that's kind of sad....
Sep 16, 2011 8:03 PM

Jul 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Gonna have to strongly disagree here. And Ichika was WAAAYY worst.

Now that you mention it, i remembered Ichika was way worst than him. my mistake.. he got second position in my list because of his chicken act and that life threatening nosebleed every second.
Sep 16, 2011 8:28 PM

May 2008
looks like Jirou almost K.Oed i cant remember if he was the same when Suzutsuki did it to him ... In any case does it mean everyone will now noe that Konoe is not a boy ? :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 16, 2011 8:29 PM

Aug 2011
Can anyone compare who's worse ? Akihisa from Baka Test and Chicken ???
Sep 16, 2011 8:34 PM

Jul 2008
alexander09 said:
Can anyone compare who's worse ? Akihisa from Baka Test and Chicken ???

Akihisa is genius, chicken can't even compare.
Sep 16, 2011 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
Kanade's hiccups sound so cute!
Sep 16, 2011 9:51 PM

Sep 2008
I just want this to be over already...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2011 9:59 PM
Aug 2010
Ahahaha Kanade is such a great troll, she's the only reason I still watch this show.

Last few minutes with Kanade falling and Subaru getting fired = meh. Don't know why this show bothers trying to do anything serious/"dramatic". Plus I'm tired of Subaru, Chicken, and just about every character besides Kanade. Glad there's only two episodes left.
Sep 17, 2011 9:34 AM
Feb 2009
noo 2 more left nonetheless it was a cute one
Sep 17, 2011 10:24 AM

Jul 2008
greenmush said:
looks like Jirou almost K.Oed i cant remember if he was the same when Suzutsuki did it to him ... In any case does it mean everyone will now noe that Konoe is not a boy ? :D

I doubt so. She'll pass for Subaru's cousin because people in this show are that dumb then once she'll get convinced to get her buttler job again she'll transform into boy mode again and people will be like 'oh hai, long time to see subaru'.
Sep 17, 2011 11:42 AM

Oct 2007
shit episode is shit. 10 great episodes were too much, they had to fail in eleventh one...
useless drama, hics weren't anything special (only good part is from ten years before, absurdity level made it hilarious, that's how whole episode should be)... obvious lack of decent ideas
Great scene with Suzutsuki x Jorou won't make episode good, it's not enough.
Sep 17, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
Typical alcohol in anime. She got drunk for a single drop of white wine. No, not vodka or something, but white effing wine! x|

But wow, Suzutsuki's *hic* squeek is so freaking cute, omagawd! Good thing Jirou covered for her otherwise her "lady" status would have been compromised. x)
The way they speak of this hiccup "crisis" is hilarious as well.

I have a feeling Konoe's "goodbye" isn't a real goodbye, but just one for the male version of her. I think she'll just turn up at school as a girl in the next or last episode. May it be after some convincing or on her own.

Sep 17, 2011 1:38 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
alexcampos said:

I agree with you. WTF are they trying to do with Subaru and quitting being a butler next episode considering the preview clearly shows her being a girl again. If they are ending this series like that, then it's a damn shame really. If it's for trolling us into a 24 episodes series with this event as a mid point then it makes sense then the long road of Subaru climbing back into being a butler again or something like that.

Anyway bad part on the end of the accident causing a dismal of Subaru's main strive to keep in the whole series.

Why do I have a feeling that Jirou is gonna be on the sidelines when this anime ends?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Elite60 - Sep 29, 2011

265 by phazefaze »»
May 27, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 4, 2011

118 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » The most annoying girl in Mayo Chiki!

GuyFreakz - Dec 4, 2012

14 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Jun 17, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

93 by isitreallyreal »»
May 19, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 22, 2011

133 by Montales »»
Mar 7, 2023 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.