Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2011 8:06 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was very good... kinda funny ending.
Aug 31, 2011 7:38 AM

Jun 2010
So in a two-episode h-series, they make over one-third of an episode a chain of flashbacks. Also, out of these two episodes and the two episodes of the previous series, we only get two scenes with Amane, not counting that half-ass 25-second clip during the orgy at the end. Thanks for giving us the middle finger, Pink Pineapple.

Don't get me wrong, I love the rest of the series, but this episode really irked me.
Feb 11, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... half of this episode was just flashback. I could have went directly to episode 2 of this second 'season' without watching the first 'season' that I would not miss so much... =P

That aside, I do not like when hentais rush the harem time (where they all make sex together). They should have removed the flashbacks and made a 'decent' (with no rush and no pics shots) harem scene.

Even so, a very good hentai, no doubts, a must watch.

-1 for the overuse of flashbacks; =/
-1 for the rushed harem scene at the end. =(

So 8/10 (Damn... my heart want to give this show a 9... aside those 2 things above, the sex scenes itself are great. With many special touches where we don't find in many hentais out there).

PS.: I looked for Sara and Nagisa's seiyuu which I liked a lot their voice but we don't have here in MAL who are they... =( I'm sad now.. =(
TechOtaku-hFeb 22, 2016 3:21 PM
Oct 22, 2017 11:46 AM

Aug 2015
I loved it, a complete episode!
Jan 28, 2023 7:34 PM

Nov 2010
It sucks that half of the episode was a recap. That was unneeded for a 2 episode show. Also, not enough Rio sex scenes when she's supposed to be the main waifu! She didn't even get f*cked in this episode. It would've been better if the orgy at the end lasted the entire episode. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Feb 8, 2011

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 28, 2023 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.