Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2011 10:32 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well... That was random. Too bad the Stress Gang as entirely pointless... they did nothing against the Valerians at the end! And the Boss appeared! But he did nothing too! Meh completely pointless... I guess the Stress Gang was just a plotdrive to create the Valerians which is a shame 'cause they coild really have a showdown at least at the last strip of the whole 4koma... but they didn't :(

And Kanoko was going to leave the gang! Oh my... 'cause she felt that was overworking herself and that she couldn't help the Valerian cause! LOL... that made no sense... really I found that lame... I guess with this end, tho the last panel was hilarious, I guess this manga wasn't that good at all... at best gets a 7 from me... But I guess I'll stick to six since it makes more sense since it felt like a plan average 4koma gag manga...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2011
utterly pointless.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 18, 7:43 AM

Nov 2012
It was fine for a quick read and short comedy manga, but not as enjoyable as the series. I feel like the charm and humour didn't translate entirely into the manga.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sweet Valerian Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 8, 2011

1 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Sweet Valerian Chapter 5 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 8, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jan 8, 2011 10:03 PM

Poll: » Sweet Valerian Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 8, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jan 8, 2011 9:54 PM

Poll: » Sweet Valerian Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 8, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jan 8, 2011 9:54 PM

Poll: » Sweet Valerian Chapter 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 8, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jan 8, 2011 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.