Forum Settings
Forums

Dance/Electronic artists you'd like to see in MAL database

New
Today, 12:56 AM

Oct 2023
With Zedd being added to the MAL database, which dance/electronic acts would you want to see in MAL (either as OP/ED artist, score producer, or anime-related music video)?

Some notable dance/electronic producers had already been added in the past, such as Porter Robinson, Madeon, Daft Punk, Dave Rodgers, Pendulum (and Rob Swire), and KSUKE.

I'd love to see either Armin van Buuren or Martin Garrix doing an anime OP/ED theme. For Japanese producers, I'd also love to see hard dance producers like Tatsunoshin, Laur, and Yuta Imai.
11 hours ago
⎠⎞ >⏝⏝<⎠⎞

Apr 2015
I can see PSYQUI fitting in with how seasonal songs have been lately (even better if LAM also does the chara design).
Of artists already in the db, I wouldn't mind getting more Camellia, YUC'e & Tatsh.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
8 hours ago

Mar 2008
There is also Juno Reactor

I would love if there was something done by Trent Reznor / Nine Inch Nails. He made a song for a Japanese movie once called Tetsuo: The Bullet Man and he has made entire film scores before like for the Facebook movie so I could see him doing stuff for anime. It better be a fucking good scifi anime though.

I could see STUPiG by BiS being used as an OP or ED song

Aiobahn is seemingly missing from the database maybe because the simple animation. He is from South Korea and works with a lot of different Japanese vocalists and has a few animated music videos

traed7 hours ago
4 hours ago

Sep 2016

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

8782 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago

» Post you favorite AI remixed music

tsukareru - 2 hours ago

0 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago

» Rate the music video above you on a scale of 10

tsukareru - Yesterday

4 by tsukareru »»
3 hours ago

» What is the worst form of entertainment?

internetguy214 - Aug 15

18 by WaffleMaster89 »»
4 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3722 by 3miL »»
Yesterday, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.