Forum Settings
Forums

Your old favorite anime vs your new favorite anime?

New
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
Did you compared your old favorites to your current ones? As if what is favorite anime when your a kid, or your first time you watch anime it became your favorite but as you watch more suddenly that's not your favorite anymore. Did you compared it like what taste to you develop.

As for me, I compared my childhood animes to current one to see how my
Perspective in watching anime.

This is my ten year old favorite anime

And now this is my current favorite anime

Now share your favorite anime old vs new I want what changes as you watch more anime.
Kirika_Madeleine43 minutes ago
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
Definitely a totally different list nowadays. I can't even remember my original top 10 list anymore except for Digimon Tamers and Tanoshii Muumin Ikka.

Serafos2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Sep 2022
I don't even remember my old Top 10. Just check my profile to see my favorites during each year.

I would only say that back then, I will find this show totally boring because there's no fight scenes. Just, my taste change over time.
2 hours ago

Aug 2013
First of all I don't have one the most favorite anime, my favorite anime are pretty different to compare them directly and put just the only one on pedestal. And second, nothing changed for me for years, sure, sometimes nice anime happens (1 anime in a year at best) but they simply get in a long line behind my old favorites.
1 hour ago

May 2024
I don't remember my old top 10 exactly, but it probably included anime like Attack on Titan, Bleach, DBZ, High School DxD, and most definitely Death Note since that used to be my all time favorite.

So I'd say it's changed a lot. Nowadays I don't think I even have 1 all time favorite anime. Taste changes a lot with time, so there's no point really.
1 hour ago

Jan 2021
Mine hasn't changed crazy, like my top two are Fate/Zero and Monster those switched round as simply I've watched Zero way more. But then the other shows, Wolfs Rain and Ergo Proxy are off the list as they are nine, but that's just cause a few new 10s showed up.
Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
1 hour ago
Oct 2023
Old favuroite anime-- Naruto
Cureent fav, anime-- Attack on Titan

1 hour ago

May 2019
Old favorite anime - Saint Seiya

New favorite anime - Queen's Blade
50 minutes ago

Nov 2016
The biggest change was replaced SnK and Fate Grand Order even when SnK was in top 2 in past. Except that not that much just switched some with sequel seasons and reordered.
33 minutes ago
Oct 2023
As a kid, my favorite and first anime was digimon season 1. As a teenager it was Hyperdimension Neptunia (thought that is a game first, I was still big into it). Now it is Lycoris Recoil. My taste veers towards CGDCT over time, but I still crave that extra bit of adventure in the plot.
26 minutes ago
Awkward Fellow

Oct 2018
The series that first got me into anime were scifi (Star Blazers, Robotech) but nowadays my interest is more for fantasy & supernatural (not horror). Also when my choices were restricted to what was on tv or VHS, it was usually the dub version, but since I started buying discs, my preference has been for Japanese audio / english subtitled.
10 minutes ago

Apr 2020
Its more or less the same it was years ago (even before I make my profile here) just with more variety now I guess

More topics from this board

» Which qualities do attract you to start an anime?

nirererin - 16 minutes ago

4 by Spunkert »»
2 minutes ago

» Let's talk about hot takes 🔥 ( 1 2 )

Factguyfrom_2 - Jul 19

50 by shiro-seishun »»
3 minutes ago

» Do we need more lip service in anime?

SgtBateMan - 55 minutes ago

4 by SgtBateMan »»
13 minutes ago

» Would you still watch a sequel where the cup size of the waifus are reduced?

Dragevard - Jul 26

30 by Gator »»
19 minutes ago

» Did you ever change your perspective to like an anime?

nirererin - 3 hours ago

10 by AnimePedestrian »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.