Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 1:26 PM
Apr 2023
When I said I prefer 3d girls more than 2d girls, this isn't what I meant.
Kidding aside, it looks like they are using low quality models, I hope it doesn't affect the anime that much, the premise looks good.

Also, I think I remember another anime using their 3d sword dance animation in the opening, I forgot which one.
Jul 5, 1:32 PM
Feb 2021
am alright with monsters being cgi
but characters cgi?
too much to handle
Jul 5, 1:42 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to THE_UNKILLED777
but characters cgi?
too much to handle
@THE_UNKILLED777 kinda taken aback by this as well, but I'm still giving it a chance. They mostly use 3d characters for harder to draw fights (like in the OP) and throw ayaw scenes like waking up after falling.

Although there are better implementations of 3d in anime, I guess it's still hard work
Jul 5, 1:47 PM
Feb 2021
saikyozero said:
@THE_UNKILLED777 kinda taken aback by this as well, but I'm still giving it a chance. They mostly use 3d characters for harder to draw fights (like in the OP) and throw ayaw scenes like waking up after falling.

Although there are better implementations of 3d in anime, I guess it's still hard work

hopefully some interesting shit happens in next 2 eps otherwise gonna drop it
(1st ep was pretty average)
Jul 5, 2:34 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to THE_UNKILLED777
saikyozero said:

hopefully some interesting shit happens in next 2 eps otherwise gonna drop it
(1st ep was pretty average)
@THE_UNKILLED777 yeah I was actually expecting it to get better once he was dropped to the dungeon, but it is the animation that dropped to 3d lol

Yeah, I might also drop if nothing interesting happen next 2 eps
Jul 5, 5:19 PM
Mar 2023
I just hope they don't keep using cgi for the characters themselves. Even if they do, I'll still watch, but it can't hurt to be hopeful.
Jul 5, 6:40 PM

May 2023
i have seen the a better/good CGI in other anime like girls band cry and bang dream or even kamikatsu. but never seen very worse CGI like this, seeing the mc wearing the mask just hurting my eyes (a lot) and the story not seems very promising so far. i just hoping for the story at this point.
Jul 6, 12:02 AM
Jun 2024
Tokisaki_Yue said:
i have seen the a better/good CGI in other anime like girls band cry and bang dream or even kamikatsu. but never seen very worse CGI like this, seeing the mc wearing the mask just hurting my eyes (a lot) and the story not seems very promising so far. i just hoping for the story at this point.

I remember watching "So I'm a spider, so what?" and the CGI was so bad at the end that I had to drop it. Hopefully this one won't come to that.
Jul 6, 6:35 AM
Jul 2020
I think the CGI looked good in the first episode. It’s way better then other shows imo.
Jul 6, 6:59 AM
Jan 2023
THE_UNKILLED777 said:
but characters cgi?
too much to handle

Yes, at first I also understood that the monsters were given CGI but the characters were also given CGI!?

And for me, the lighting was pretty bad too
Jul 6, 9:51 AM
Mar 2021
watch fate/stay night for awesome cgi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnYFC47D9SY
Jul 6, 6:14 PM

May 2023
Manofixe said:
Tokisaki_Yue said:

I remember watching "So I'm a spider, so what?" and the CGI was so bad at the end that I had to drop it. Hopefully this one won't come to that.

I'm not watching that anime. but yeah I heard the CGI for the dragon was really bad and ppl starting to roasting that anime LoL
Jul 7, 5:22 AM

Dec 2016
I thought the CGI blended in very well, it wasn't as vividly noticable but if you try to look closer you can spot it out, it didn't ruin the experience for me
Whether Skyward Bound, Adrift In Time or Steeped In The Glowing Embers Of Twilight…
The Sacred Blade Is Forever Bound To The Soul Of The Hero.
Jul 7, 10:25 PM

Jan 2009
Not to sound cliche, but it looks chinese, what i mean is it reminds me of some chinese animation i've seen.

As for the artistry itself, to make it clear the reason it looks weird is it's using cel shading, which is normally only used in video games and rarely western animation, at least that's what it looks like to me, which gives it a unusual "gloss" look.
Jul 7, 10:35 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Tokisaki_Yue
@Tokisaki_Yue The story is good, if a little "edgy", however the art of the anime is, like one punch man season 2, a downgrade from the manga.
I don't know if you'll enjoy it as this isn't the kind of show for everyone since it can be pretty brutal and not pull punches, but well you'll probably have a idea if you like it within 3 episodes unless they drag their feet.

As for the mask, the mask has a importance to the story, but it's kind of a spoiler so i can't go into it.
Jul 9, 10:51 PM

May 2023
Tatsuya said:
@Tokisaki_Yue The story is good, if a little "edgy", however the art of the anime is, like one punch man season 2, a downgrade from the manga.
I don't know if you'll enjoy it as this isn't the kind of show for everyone since it can be pretty brutal and not pull punches, but well you'll probably have a idea if you like it within 3 episodes unless they drag their feet.

As for the mask, the mask has a importance to the story, but it's kind of a spoiler so i can't go into it.

thanks for the explanation bro
Aug 29, 6:43 AM
Feb 2017
Since it doesn't abuse it very much i find it tolerable and still entertaining. That being said i wouldn't mind giving it a score of 1 if there ever was a collective cancel attempt of shows that use 3D so that we will be rid of them.
Aug 30, 5:12 PM

Sep 2016
Last two eps didn't have cgi, let's hope the next 4 won't either.

Then maybe when this series gets a BD release they may retroactively fix the first 6 eps too, who knows...
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26

106 by _kazuma23_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

100 by Suraj_kumar9 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

165 by ebiiwewok »»
Oct 3, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

66 by ibraheem234 »»
Oct 3, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

79 by romzanalimohon »»
Oct 3, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.